1 person likes this.

37 comment(s). Last comment by Jester 2016-05-06 09:24

paperplane2016

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-05-04 23:48 | Report Abuse

A successful person Must have few skills, interpersonal skills, time mgt skills, marketing skills, and also basic finance skills

Cherrie

183 posts

Posted by Cherrie > 2016-05-05 00:11 | Report Abuse

I don't understand why there are so many people like to criticize him? His intention to share his view in his blogs is in fact noble and deserve respects. He owes us nothing but he is willing to share every opportunity with us. With his age and wealth, he can just retire and live comfortly with his family without the need to bother us but he choose to sharing the golden investment opportunity with the youngsters. He doesn't need our money to pump up the share price for him.

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2016-05-05 00:20 | Report Abuse

without any doubt you are a real “cha tao” 木头 or you are just a boot polisher??

Posted by Cherrie > May 5, 2016 12:11 AM | Report Abuse

I don't understand why there are so many people like to criticize him? His intention to share his view in his blogs is in fact noble and deserve respects. He owes us nothing but he is willing to share every opportunity with us. With his age and wealth, he can just retire and live comfortly with his family without the need to bother us but he choose to sharing the golden investment opportunity with the youngsters. He doesn't need our money to pump up the share price for him.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-05-05 00:25 | Report Abuse

People who are sincere won't be so arrogant and belittle other people. Anyway some of his rules are misleading. It works for the big players but not small ikan bilis. People who have at least RM1 million can easily manipulate share prices.

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-05-05 00:29 | Report Abuse

Curious to ask, how is the outcome of the scholarship? Any real payout?

somchik

1,220 posts

Posted by somchik > 2016-05-05 00:32 | Report Abuse

the goon sold 44M of vs with profit obviously and waiting to buy back lol... gotcha all the suckers bilis ..kikiki.. why want to buyback , why anticipate price to go lower, (yes, suckers got no holding power, the longer the wait , more interest payment, price stagnation,time lost ,, give up and sell down ) the goon catch it with lower price ,, get back the shareholdings,and more profit.. kikiki- losers - somebody of no concern to this arrogant, selfish sod,even his blog made specially for him with no provision to add comment...image of conceited ruthless ,egoistic,think he is all the perfect messiah ,,yuks..

Ooi Teik Bee

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-05-05 00:33 | Report Abuse

He told me he cannot support medical degree because it is too expensive. He prefer Finance and Account so that he can give out more loans (no need to pay back) to more poor students.

If their parents are poor, I agreed it is too expensive to send their children to Medical degree. Mr Koon just cannot afford to support medical students. He wishes these students should find other alternatives.

He wishes to give out more loans to more poor students. Final decision is his.

Not many are willing to give out scholarships or loans to many poor students. There are many Chinese billionaires in Malaysia, so far not many are willing to help.

He will stop give out scholarship from next year onward. I will try to talk to him again to understand the reason. Hopefully, I can convince him.

Thank you.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,046 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-05-05 00:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by moneySIFU > May 5, 2016 12:29 AM | Report Abuse

Curious to ask, how is the outcome of the scholarship? Any real payout?

Ans : You had given out more than 300 scholarship so far.
Thank you

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-05-05 00:40 | Report Abuse

Thank you, Mr Ooi.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-05-05 00:42 | Report Abuse

If cannot sponsor medical student, just say application for accountancy/finance only. No need to say doctor study need so much money then earn less money than accountants. If those smart one able to gain access to local public university, the medical degree is way affordable. I do agree those poor one but still want to go private university need to be blamed. If can't sponsor also never mind if not sincere.

rosetan

944 posts

Posted by rosetan > 2016-05-05 00:52 | Report Abuse

There is a Chinese saying ... looking for bones in an egg. Please don't do that. We can disagree with anybody but don't be picky and petty!

rosetan

944 posts

Posted by rosetan > 2016-05-05 01:03 | Report Abuse

I wish more people will give out scholarships to poor students. I salute Mr Koon for his generosity.

rosetan

944 posts

Posted by rosetan > 2016-05-05 01:07 | Report Abuse

"When you choose to see the good in others, you end up finding the good in yourself." Unknown

inorder

65 posts

Posted by inorder > 2016-05-05 06:09 | Report Abuse

ah_boon, you talk so much, why don,t you sponsor those medical student? Or better sponsor some poor engineering students?

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2016-05-05 07:17 | Report Abuse

现在流行毒舌?

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2016-05-05 08:43 | Report Abuse

education is a beginning of life journey. whether we made it thru university with a loan or scholarship is part of life learning experience. not many of us have a silver platter serve upon us. some of us have to struggle thru part time to fund our studies ( either locally or overseas).

whether you are a accountant , engineer or a doctor is immaterial. the bottom line is dont forget our roots. please give back society when you have earned your wings. good for you, family and the society.

but somehow, the gen X & Y have become detached from our forefathers willingness to struggle. they tend to led a shelter (pamper)lifestyle. this might not applies to everyone but i hope anyone reading this blog (share it). do more good , more charity and help the less privilidge. have a nice day

Beza

1,847 posts

Posted by Beza > 2016-05-05 09:22 | Report Abuse

Wish anyone starts with their good deeds will continue the same no matter how people critic or look at it. Don't give up.

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2016-05-05 09:28 | Report Abuse

lol he just voice out this opinion only. What's the point of being so sensitive? The only thing you show here is jealousy?

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2016-05-05 09:35 | Report Abuse

Hehehe. Interesting to see that Koon still receives support from a lot of people. And most of them are new people in I3 too. People just don't do their homework enough that is for sure. :D

frontier

80 posts

Posted by frontier > 2016-05-05 18:31 | Report Abuse

I don't agree with Koon's comment and view, but ultimately it is his money, he can do whatever he wants with it..

Posted by Simonalibaba > 2016-05-05 19:03 | Report Abuse

Let him reveal his own swallow thinking and stupidity! Making money is only part of the journey, not the destination. Like our life is also a journey never a destination.

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2016-05-05 20:11 | Report Abuse

He is an individual and his ability to give scholarships has limitations. He is not the government which has unlimited money. Just respect his wishes. Those on medical studies have to find other sources of financing. I doubt you can find another Mr Koon. After all, nobody owes us a living.

pputeh

698 posts

Posted by pputeh > 2016-05-05 20:14 | Report Abuse

To each is own. Thats why we have different colours in the rainbow. His was only advice given as I guess he has seen the ups & downs in life. Life is about filtering and taking what you want and making decisions.

enning22

2,869 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-05-05 20:23 | Report Abuse

whatever he wanted to do, is purely up to him ,nevertheless, his view concerning accountacy is wrong completely ,for simple reason, without engineers responsible for production of goods for comsumers , accountant has nothing /no data/no number /to work on ,

Posted by humbleisland > 2016-05-05 21:12 | Report Abuse

I applaud the granting of scholarships and philanthropy work by the arrogant, attention-seeking, and egomaniacal man.

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-05-05 21:43 | Report Abuse

Since this prominent investor don't allow people to comment on his blog post in Klse i3, the admin may remove all his content. Forum is for everyone to provide feedback regardless good or bad. If one cannot accept criticism, might as well don't write in forum.

Posted by TonyTonyChopper > 2016-05-05 21:47 | Report Abuse

I come to an investment forum. You all can complaint and criticize as you like. I disable your comments and continue to talk, do and spread what I want.

So, I see our government is here. It is exactly like our government looking at a mirror.

What is the meaning of all the political articles to save Malaysia after all?

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2016-05-05 22:02 | Report Abuse

glad to have you guys spilling very sensible valid arguments here..:)

Blacksails

762 posts

Posted by Blacksails > 2016-05-05 22:03 | Report Abuse

W-o-o-o-w, very hot topic and all comments are very interesting.

Invest_168

549 posts

Posted by Invest_168 > 2016-05-05 22:39 | Report Abuse

Orang Kaya boleh cakap apa dia mau...Gua ada money ma....Tapi jangan ikut ikut beli saham dengan dia..kena telan baru tau itu dia Buaya besar ;)

Invest_168

549 posts

Posted by Invest_168 > 2016-05-05 22:40 | Report Abuse

仁慈的鳄鱼

Lyo82

396 posts

Posted by Lyo82 > 2016-05-06 00:13 | Report Abuse

Interesting...

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-05-06 03:49 | Report Abuse

If you want to be successful investor like KYY, then you must take accountancy courses…..if not, you can’t make enough money, if you choose other professions….. Wow, like that meh????

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2016-05-06 05:54 | Report Abuse

Problem is there are people buying KYY shares think he will bail them out because he has the money but instead dump them after MAKING ENOUGH MONEY FRYING THEM UP and promoting non stop in i3.

speakup

25,087 posts

Posted by speakup > 2016-05-06 09:11 | Report Abuse

KYY MO is:
first he buy before u buy
next he promote promote promote
if u buy, he sell. BUT if u dont buy, he buy more to push up. then u regret didn't buy earlier, u buy later at higher price, then he sell at higher price to u.

then he donate scholarships. he gets the credit for philantropy, but really the money is from YOU!

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2016-05-06 09:14 | Report Abuse

万般皆下品,唯有股票高。

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2016-05-06 09:24 | Report Abuse

Haha. His MO is working and it is still working for so many years without him ever needed to amend it. This is particularly due to his new followers that just follow blindly without doing their homework on him.

His philanthropic acts is good because it is his money (that he brilliantly made with his proven MO) and he can do whatever he wants with them. But showcasing those acts to the world... not that good.

Koon is a master of the 'greater fool theory'. I wonder if his followers even know about that theory and who is the fool in the system in this context?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz