5 people like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by murali 2016-07-10 12:06

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-10 09:15 | Report Abuse

8 years in the market and after spending money,time n efforts,maybe its time for u to review your results...are u happy with it?if yes pls continue....u can blah blah blah from Mon to sun...7 days a week n 365 days a year n u can do it for many many 8 years as long as u are happy

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-10 10:53 | Report Abuse

Nice story....Good for motivation purpose.

Have you ever ask yourself what is the major weakness for being a teacher for more than decades? Can you relate your teaching experience in developing your new investment skills? Do you really know what skills you need to equip with that necessary in investing?

Sorry for being straight forward....Get back to your desk to list down your top 30 picks and do your research in its business and industry and work out basic ratio i.e. PER, Gearing, Profit margins, Dividend yields. You are a hardworking person but not work smart. Don't know how to pick up good points from many sifus here. Stop feeding your egoism if you want money get into your pocket.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-10 10:56 | Report Abuse

To have a start,i think choose 5 counters will do...study thru their FA n TA n monitor they q to q results,news etc

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2016-07-10 11:06 | Report Abuse

hmm mr teh u do have a lot of challenges in life and u persevere ! I do have relatives with kids in sunway college doing their pre-u prog .. so do inform the name of your tuition centre when it is ready ! your daughter takes after u .. displaying a lot of grit despite some physical challenges ! all the best in your new tuition centre :)

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-10 11:12 | Report Abuse

Murali. Is it what we call 'lazy' ? Lazy to develop new skills that is uncomfortable but hardworking in doing existing comfortable job or feeding his egoism. He thought..... he is being a trader or investor. He doesn't realize that he is actually a gambler in share market. It is better for him to get back to his teaching profession in the school. Share market is not his cup of tea.

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-10 11:43 | Report Abuse

Cpteh.

Still thinking of 'CRASH ' again....what a gambling mindset! wanted reap huge gain from the crash....so strong desire to strike a lottery. You better go to bet big sweep la.

" l have 8-long years behind me ... and waiting for that CRASH moment ... just few more years to go, and I can wait. That is the moment when we could gain hugely, if you know how to capitalise on it. "

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-10 12:01 | Report Abuse

I thought cpteh just mentioned oil n gas counters oredi crashed in his post today...so whats next?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-10 12:03 | Report Abuse

But jhm up almost 200% since jan till now....wait for it to crash again?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-10 12:06 | Report Abuse

As u can see there are several counters making new high too despite the overall weak mkt sentiments...who dont u look into these stocks instead of shouting mkt crash everyday?even several sectors drops a lot fm their peaks what would u do abt it?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz