Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Karipapkosong 2016-09-13 15:38

muscular

280 posts

Posted by muscular > 2016-09-12 10:12 | Report Abuse

Omg, tis bloody hell is not only an essay writer, he is also a song writer!!! Wtf

casperl

142 posts

Posted by casperl > 2016-09-12 11:09 | Report Abuse

a blog with sexy youtube video.
ucapkan selamat hari raya.
it may become an insult and brought into court case as historical case is a lesson.
mind your post…

Posted by Emptyhead > 2016-09-12 12:26 | Report Abuse

I have exited most of my stocks a week ago ... and have warned my trading-group enough of the coming sharp correction ... it is SEPT-OC...market CRASH..need to FOCUS.... not going to think much about markets, let it tanks further ... while I m going to search for penny-stocks to trade during coming correction.....I m holding one penny at the moment ....Will write more about her ... and see could create some excitement (see if could push it up? haha) and learn to be a 'runner'. By the way, many are using forums to PROMOTE their stocks and push it up ... and distribute to late-comers. So ...let me try my first writing on Flonic, and learn the "skills" ... push it after the accumulation stage ... ... how much do we need to push up a stock? RM10mil? RM100mil? ....I do nothing at this moment...SELL is on my mind

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-09-12 12:58 | Report Abuse

CPteh...You think many people are really so stupid nowadays meh? You started to learn FA by putting a priority in conning people. After giving up 'gamble 'mentality and now you intend to'con'. Don't forget of karma.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-09-12 14:15 | Report Abuse

Why so many people hates cpteh? So many bad people in i3.....

skyhawk

4,453 posts

Posted by skyhawk > 2016-09-12 15:20 | Report Abuse

murali....tats bcos he step on many ppls toes. Without any knowledge of EW, he insulted all waves traders.Here is a worldly advise to Cpteh....u can only say all TA or FA gurus are good and you are 'better' provided u show your proved track records back up with facts and figures.Sad to say after 8 yrs in the market u dare not show ur records and is still trying to lead newbies to Holland.Many good ppls here have shown u that u are in the wrong direction but u refused to admit it hence now you are selling everythings...ur apartment,office furniture,son's bicycle,and later moving to Penang at the expense of ur son education.If u are so good, u shld be enjoying all the good things in life now......

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2016-09-12 22:48 | Report Abuse

Another bull shit article !

tony89

303 posts

Posted by tony89 > 2016-09-13 04:43 | Report Abuse

i was like wtf is this?

Posted by Karipapkosong > 2016-09-13 15:38 | Report Abuse

Diel lah, Seafood Teh short AirAsia

Post a Comment
Market Buzz