4 people like this.

121 comment(s). Last comment by Benjamin_8888 2016-11-10 15:02

Sslee

4,754 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-10-13 14:44 | Report Abuse

You are damned whether you defend yourself against cyber bullies (thus provide them with more fun in mocking you again and again with all the nonsense) or just ignored them completely than a lie repeat 100 times will be taken as true. Either way you lose, that is how cyber bully work. My sympathy to KYY and OTB.
To those cyber bullies, you are suffering due to your own projection which leads to anger, envy, greed and many other mental obscuration/poisons. Please set yourself free.

Posted by GoldenEggs > 2016-10-13 14:44 | Report Abuse

OMG!!! this show is nicer than astro hahahha... Mr.Kueh, you're 48yo, very old liao, dont spend so much time scold ppl, spend time read some books to invest properly please.... I see ur accounts commenting aggressively, scolding people. Please learn and be rich, if not you're right to get the surname Kueh, because you're going to sell kuih the rest of your life :D

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:46 | Report Abuse

goldeneggs - the rich people will not teach u how to be rich, who are you to him u think?

Mini Bull

790 posts

Posted by Mini Bull > 2016-10-13 14:50 | Report Abuse

this blog will delete by admin soon ?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:54 | Report Abuse

is all right to be deleted, however people scare to know the fact, thats why they like to deny it. Ask the person who go BERSIH, how many people did ask for 'minta tolong' when they kena saman? and going there and scout bersih, if i telling these to them, will they accept it? No! this is how the human being. They scare the fact

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 14:54 | Report Abuse

not necessary Prof_money, i bot much lower than 1.7 but im not rich :-)

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-13 14:55 | Report Abuse

Aiii why? Thot Optimus, timetokoon, Investar, upsidedown119, hansolo2

all same person....
-------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin_8888 Investar, don't worry timetokoon will help u. just now he said want to meet at police station.

Timetokoon I want to see both of u and KYY, pls share date time location. Tq

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 14:58 | Report Abuse

i'm not sure who is who ler.. im also very confused now
but one thing i don't like about this hansolo2 is he attacked wife of kyy.. this is no good!

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 15:09 | Report Abuse

if the KYY really dare to reply to the problem i stated on above, he will just lose his reputation in one day, however he is just picking up those unreasonable comment to reply

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-10-13 16:00 | Report Abuse

Folks u can condemn all u wan till the cow comes home, anyone of u folks hv ever given free scholarships from ur profits to ppl in needs? How many of u given up say 30 or 40% of ur profits to charities. KYY had done that. He did contribute back to the community. Frankly how many of u can voluntarily part with hard earned profits to help ppl in need? Is KYY so completely rottened? Truthfully asking to urself.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2016-10-13 16:34 | Report Abuse

This blog should discussion about share market but sometime people post a lot of non related to stock comments! Where is the Admin?

Posted by Pakcik Saham > 2016-10-13 16:42 | Report Abuse

i totaly agree with PeterNg...this i3 forum should be to discuss about share market not attack other??? ihope this forum can educate people & share good info to discus.TQ

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-10-13 17:10 | Report Abuse

KYY dare no open his comment thread for people to debate. he is scared we expose him for his past track record. "noble intentions" my foot la!

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-10-13 17:12 | Report Abuse

Bizfuneng, come on la. philanthropy is to "buy reputation" and marketing strategy so that you will BELIEVE much without questioning his writings. go check out his timing on entering a stock. is he obliged to tell u first hand he is accumulating? Hell no! he cant even follow basic substantial shareholder ruling by Bursa to disclose transaction within a given time frame go do your research on his investment patterns in Mudajaya, Jayatiasa, Focus Lumber etc

miao0286

13 posts

Posted by miao0286 > 2016-10-13 17:23 | Report Abuse

Keep Calm, and continue make money $$$

Posted by gojirakingkong > 2016-10-13 17:33 | Report Abuse

Guys chill out la.... why la u guys bashing uncle kyy. He shared us the information is whether you believe it or not. need not to bash uncle like that. TBH I learnt alot with uncle kyy I'm one of his follower too..... I understand it is not right for him to post someone IC out on a public blog but need not to keep bashing la right?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 17:36 | Report Abuse

Folks u can condemn all u wan till the cow comes home, anyone of u folks hv ever given free scholarships from ur profits to ppl in needs? How many of u given up say 30 or 40% of ur profits to charities. KYY had done that. He did contribute back to the community. Frankly how many of u can voluntarily part with hard earned profits to help ppl in need? Is KYY so completely rottened? Truthfully asking to urself.

<< Please understand, the stock sharing is totally different from what he did, when u purchase a stock, do you care the person is donating? It is two different matter

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 17:37 | Report Abuse

a person who donating buy a stock, do the reason of he donating make the stock fly? No right?

alibabacoming

3,466 posts

Posted by alibabacoming > 2016-10-13 17:56 | Report Abuse

cold eyes better?

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-10-13 18:00 | Report Abuse

A person who makes the whole world know that he donated had collected his reward....KYY should know better

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-10-13 18:04 | Report Abuse

Does anyone remember FLBHD??

Posted by Edwardong53 > 2016-10-13 18:20 | Report Abuse

Please stop all these stupid and unproductive comments/insults as i3investor forum is meant for ideas sharing, OK. Don't have to follow or listen to another person's comments if you don't like them. Just contribute something more productive and constructive to other members instead of insulting the other. Any personal problems please do it out of this i3investor forum.

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-13 19:29 | Report Abuse

You? Someone already claimed the throne (the person depicted in the posted IC). Pls clarified....very big claim......since that person going to lodge a police case, so who is who?

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-13 19:33 | Report Abuse

or so claimed that person to be who he said he is....is has become serious, so to anyone who claim this n that, hope you know what you may get into.

gankc2011

103 posts

Posted by gankc2011 > 2016-10-13 20:05 | Report Abuse

KYY can recommends anything he wants.It is entirely up to us to follow or not. Don't blame others for your capital losses in share investment. By the way, what a terrible English.

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-13 20:07 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/106229.jsp

I wonder, who does this article refering to?
The writer is very nice of him & did not reveal the name of this culprit.

"It does not matter how old the person is and if he has no intention to cheat - but the writing is very misleading.

I am sorry as I cannot take it this time.

Here is the details of the award, where is it mentioned of Gadang getting the entire development? If one is to write, it has to be with great responsibility."

And as a founder of Gamuda, IJM, Mudajaya, i don't think koon koon will be so naive to not be able to differentiate between the a small piece of land and the whole development.

--
posting others ic publicly is wrong.
many rational people even some koon koon's supporter are shocked by his action which driven by rage, shame.

there is a chinese saying 狗急跳墙.
狗急了,也能跳墙。比喻走投无路时不顾一切地采取极端的行动。

means any extreme measures taken by someone when there is noway to go.

koon koon,
since you promise to leave i3, be a real man, fulfill your promise and stop posting here as if you are making fun of yourself.

the environment will be a lot healthier without person like you, sharing false info.

thank you.

CwC2016

11 posts

Posted by CwC2016 > 2016-10-13 20:22 | Report Abuse

Good one insulter. I support u. KYY should shout up. Maybe he can join Bersih or do politicking instead.

uncle

399 posts

Posted by uncle > 2016-10-13 21:05 | Report Abuse

Play stock instead market play you now play each other

Noni

668 posts

Posted by Noni > 2016-10-13 22:04 | Report Abuse

Found this at lowyat forum.
2009 post

Take noted for this one also bro & sis,& all lowyatian:

"Kawan kawan bikers...

Nak cerita sikit:

Minggu lepas, kawan biker, Wak Repsol (WNC488) dan beberapa orang rakan bikers baru pulang dari Utara.

Setibanya hampir di KL, atas Plus Hiway pada waktu malam, hanya tinggal 2 orang sahaja. Wak dan Abg Ghani. Masing masing membawa isteri mereka. Waktu tu, hujan renyai-renyai.

Pada waktu tu, Abg Ghani di lane laju, belakang Abg Ghani sebuah lori nak memotong dan di belakang sekali Wak Repsol. Tiba Tiba, Wak nampak sebiji kereta high beam belakang dia, dia pun ketepi. Sebiji BMW 5 series hitam/biru gelap. Lepas dapat potong lori tu, BMW tu cucuk rapat Abg Ghani.

Bila Abg Ghani ketepi untuk beri laluan, BMW tu himpit Abg Ghani hingga sampai ke lane kecemasan! Wak Repsol cuba rapat masa tu, tapi dia juga dihimpit sampai ke railing tengah! Kemudian, bila Abg Ghani nak laju balik, BMW tu kejar dia dan himpit dia ke lane kecemasan semula! Sama jugak dengan Wak Repsol.

Melihat keadaan bahaya, mereka slow down, tapi BMW tu pun slow down jugak. Bila salah seorang dari mereka cuba laju, BMW tu akan kejar dan himpit semula.

Kejadian ini berterusan hingga ke selepas jejantas Sungai Buloh, ada 2 exit satu ke KL dan satu ke Damansara (NKVE). BMW itu telah menghimpit Abg Ghani terus menghala ke KL, lepas tu dia divert direction masuk ke NKVE.

Alhamdulillah masa tu, mereka semua tak cedera. menurut Wak, mereka tak boleh nak buat aksi sangat pasal bawak wife masing masing. Apa yang dilakukan oleh BMW tu sangatlah bahaya dan seakan akan Road Bully. Menurut Abg Ghani, dah lama dia main motor, tak pernah kereta buat sampai macam tu sekali.

Setelah dikaji selidik, maka mereka telah mendapat detail mengenai kereta tersebut:

BMW 5 series - WPH6823
Kueh Shu Tsung
65-1 Jln Medan Serai
Bukit Bandaraya
59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Mereka telah survey address tu beberapa kali, tapi kereta tu tak ada. Ada andaian barangkali kereta itu dicuri atau BMW tu pakai plat palsu.

Harap rakan rakan dapat berhati hati kerana kita dah dengar banyak cerita tentang BMW dan bikers ni. (takda kena mengena dengan kawan2 bikers yang pakai BMW, ini BMW owner yang ada sikit k*rang aj*r)"

---got from one of my biking fren.....

What the hell...the Beemer driver must be jealous since the car he drive not that fast...but please laa,you want to race go to track lerr.....also act like road bully,why not find lorry balak to have a match....??

Be careful with the guy....naik BMW saja otak letak kat lutut...(perhaps?)

redwin

8 posts

Posted by redwin > 2016-10-13 22:11 | Report Abuse

literally amusing for reading all this. I was wondering what's the point of all this show. profit gaining? experience and knowledge sharing? Hell No! it's kinda amature behaviour. are you newbie to the market? out of thousands of people recommending stocks in i3, what makes KYY so special to you?just because you think he is fooling around and making money from the retailers? or making statement without facts or references? This isnt new in the market. Even FA & TA can make a fool out of you. the choice is up to you to believe or not and what others believe doesnt really matter to you. Or you wish to be savior of all the retailers by talking this out? I not that naive to believe any savior in the market. However, if you really are the savior, please collect all the stocks he dumped that you claimed to be. SAVE US ALL!

Posted by RUOutOfUrMind > 2016-10-13 23:22 | Report Abuse

The writer is stupid or what, why openly said he is talking rubbish, see here:

Talking the rubbish which they named as expert

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-10-14 08:47 | Report Abuse

seems like many KYY supporters here

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-10-14 13:31 | Report Abuse

I remember this clearly about the real cash for xingua stock, kyy said the accont is true one cos his relative work as auditor told him is true...he mentioned this in his write up.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-10-14 13:33 | Report Abuse

Once again, when he said he will stop here, but again he write up again, this can prove he is...

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2016-10-14 13:34 | Report Abuse

i only support people who create value to this forum.

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-10-14 13:39 | Report Abuse

i4 ... very old story lah until basi oledi. On a net2 basis KYY calls has made a lot of money 4me personally although there are very rare occasion i feel like wringing his neck for wrong call.

That said, it is also rare that a person decide to help his fellow malaysian like the way he has done i.e charity in a color blind fashion ... tak kira if u are Malay, Chinese or Indian.

This has to be said.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-10-14 13:41 | Report Abuse

Ya... agree... focus value creation

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

what we need here is true value creation post.
not those post from some 'prominent investor' seemed like a valued post but in fact it is poisoned with false info.

and posted at the wrong timing (all time high), to lure retailer into the trap.
did any ever think why all the so called 'prominent investor' post only appear when the share he recommend shoots up to the sky?

*i admit indeed i won't post those post here too using this account

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

as the prime focus i am here is to warn newbie not to fall into the trap.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-10 13:30 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-10 13:42 | Report Abuse

Really dont what had happened to him...sad to hear this..not sure if KYY or OTB had any influence....

To all...money is not everything. Stay cool..and have compassion to all..and appreciate & enjoy what you have.

abangadik

2,305 posts

Posted by abangadik > 2016-11-10 13:42 | Report Abuse

Investar commit suicide...haiyy

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-11-10 13:51 | Report Abuse

Probability, do not speculate or link others to his passing. He chooses this. Appreciate it if you can remove the link or some irresponsible will speculate.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-10 13:52 | Report Abuse

He was render his apologise to sifu juz few fays ago ?

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-10 13:54 | Report Abuse

U really think he is the real kueh tsu hsung saying sorry to otb?

Koon Bee

255 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-11-10 13:58 | Report Abuse

Invastar aka Kuek Shu Tsung suicide?? Oh my god

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/in-other-media/2016/11/10/man-leaves-death-note-to-care-for-his-70-dogs/

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-10 13:59 | Report Abuse

Doubt so ?????????
Con of the con ... maybe.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-11-10 14:05 | Report Abuse

Regret to inform everyone that my uncle Kueh Shu has passed away due to natural cause. He was found hanging on his favourite ceiling leaving his precious 90 dogs. I would give away his dogs and his Bmw. My uncle told me to tell you that he will miss i3ivestor very much. Before his death, he was angry about Ah Koon who defame him. We have no idea who is Ah Koon and had file police report to look for him.

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-11-10 15:02 | Report Abuse

RIP

Post a Comment
Market Buzz