4 people like this.

121 comment(s). Last comment by Benjamin_8888 2016-11-10 15:02

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:11 | Report Abuse

i also do not think publish people IC is a good thing to do, he is rage, and can do anything to hurt people.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-13 14:13 | Report Abuse

Maybe he should sue the person instead of publish the ic ? ? MAYBE ?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:14 | Report Abuse

just make a reference here, i does not want to be like KYY,when i said something i must have a reference, no matter you think i edit this or not , please refer to KYY blog
https://s16.postimg.org/hjjh9ezv9/right.png
Just saving here to let everyone know what he did to post others people IC

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-10-13 14:17 | Report Abuse

CharlesT. Don't play play with uncle hor. He would track you down one day.....may include your pictures of making Teh Tarik and selling nasi lemak. He got a team of secret agent. Be cautious!

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-10-13 14:21 | Report Abuse

Scary...nowadays everyone in i3 may c their handsome/beautiful ic photos go online if they voiced something negative against the oldman...

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:21 | Report Abuse

as his last article - I am honest and sincere and I always treat people with kindness. I always help poor people in whatever way I can.

a real man does not claim himself as honest and kindness, kcchong never say it but he helped a lot of people.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:22 | Report Abuse

same as najib, najib claim himself as very honest and kindness, and said he is very clean, never corrupt, after he become minister, kangkung drop price. So what is the fact?

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 14:24 | Report Abuse

Insulter how do you know he bot at 1.7?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:28 | Report Abuse

following this two article,
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/105559.jsp
above article told that the price he recommend on the following blog is 1.76
o show you my sincerity, on 16th Sept 2016, I posted my article “Megasteel closure will benefit other steel manufacturers” in which I recommended buy on CSC Steel, when its price was Rm 1.76 per share

and the following article mentioned he accumulate many cscsteel
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/104931.jsp

I am obliged to tell you that I am holding a lot of CSC Steel shares and if you buy it, you are doing it at your own risk.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-13 14:30 | Report Abuse

Insulter, 

Is that really matter whether is he honest or kind ??? 
What matter most is whether can made profit out of the shares his recommended. And whether the shares recommended are indeed good. 
Right ?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:32 | Report Abuse

the stock he recommend still okay only, please see the focus lumber and xinquan is good case. please refer back to the gamuda , gamuda we move but the mother does not move. The 'WE' should be reflect the movement of the mother, however the mother does not move and 'WE' moved, which mean that the movement is because they ask you all to buy it, not reflect the real value of the warrant.

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-13 14:34 | Report Abuse

Insulter,

If every shares his recommended sure WIN then he will be richer than Warren Buffett looo

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-10-13 14:35 | Report Abuse

Be logical & reasonable.

stncws

10,301 posts

Posted by stncws > 2016-10-13 14:36 | Report Abuse

Kueh Shu Tsung =insulter

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-13 14:36 | Report Abuse

insulter
as his last article - I am honest and sincere and I always treat people with kindness. I always help poor people in whatever way I can.

a real man does not claim himself as honest and kindness, kcchong never say it but he helped a lot of people.

--
Agree to what you say.
as i quoted before
"善欲人见不是真善,恶恐人知便是大恶"

why koon koon is so concerned when we reveal his true motives.

as for the ic thing, it shows how a rage person can do.
恼羞成怒.

you are not supposed to post others' ic online, not even keeping the ic, it is against the law.

i wonder anyone would reveal koon koon's action to SKMM / MCMC or the police, it would be a good deed.

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 14:38 | Report Abuse

Noted insulter, I hope he keep selling so I still can buy lower than 1.9

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:38 | Report Abuse

i not sure how he promote the csc to you all, however i only can tell you all every session for the bursa have their own theme, the steel theme is getting cool down, big share holder is leaving csc steel, once the theme turning off, the retail will die.Please look back on the mycron , how come in the cscsteel didnt continue to drop since the steel theme is cooled down, what i can say is the cscsteel only struggled with the retailer that KYY ask to buy. Does it reflect the real value? No.

Posted by GoldenEggs > 2016-10-13 14:39 | Report Abuse

hahhaha so funny!!!! keyboard warrior exposed!!!! Please try to learn from rich ppl and be rich, dont stay poor and spent so much time on forum by creating so many IDs.....

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:41 | Report Abuse

if a place too many retailer, the market will blow them up away, this is what i can say. market have too many people, how you know the face of a person is his real face? or just a mask? judge please

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 14:42 | Report Abuse

Investar, don't worry timetokoon will help u. just now he said want to meet at police station.

Timetokoon I want to see both of u and KYY, pls share date time location. Tq

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:43 | Report Abuse

i very simple, i appreciate people by how he helped people, not because he want me to appreciate. he keep telling us he is honest and sincere, however in the market dont buy the honest and sincere.

Sslee

4,920 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-10-13 14:44 | Report Abuse

You are damned whether you defend yourself against cyber bullies (thus provide them with more fun in mocking you again and again with all the nonsense) or just ignored them completely than a lie repeat 100 times will be taken as true. Either way you lose, that is how cyber bully work. My sympathy to KYY and OTB.
To those cyber bullies, you are suffering due to your own projection which leads to anger, envy, greed and many other mental obscuration/poisons. Please set yourself free.

Posted by GoldenEggs > 2016-10-13 14:44 | Report Abuse

OMG!!! this show is nicer than astro hahahha... Mr.Kueh, you're 48yo, very old liao, dont spend so much time scold ppl, spend time read some books to invest properly please.... I see ur accounts commenting aggressively, scolding people. Please learn and be rich, if not you're right to get the surname Kueh, because you're going to sell kuih the rest of your life :D

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:46 | Report Abuse

goldeneggs - the rich people will not teach u how to be rich, who are you to him u think?

Mini Bull

790 posts

Posted by Mini Bull > 2016-10-13 14:50 | Report Abuse

this blog will delete by admin soon ?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 14:54 | Report Abuse

is all right to be deleted, however people scare to know the fact, thats why they like to deny it. Ask the person who go BERSIH, how many people did ask for 'minta tolong' when they kena saman? and going there and scout bersih, if i telling these to them, will they accept it? No! this is how the human being. They scare the fact

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 14:54 | Report Abuse

not necessary Prof_money, i bot much lower than 1.7 but im not rich :-)

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-13 14:55 | Report Abuse

Aiii why? Thot Optimus, timetokoon, Investar, upsidedown119, hansolo2

all same person....
-------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin_8888 Investar, don't worry timetokoon will help u. just now he said want to meet at police station.

Timetokoon I want to see both of u and KYY, pls share date time location. Tq

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-10-13 14:58 | Report Abuse

i'm not sure who is who ler.. im also very confused now
but one thing i don't like about this hansolo2 is he attacked wife of kyy.. this is no good!

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 15:09 | Report Abuse

if the KYY really dare to reply to the problem i stated on above, he will just lose his reputation in one day, however he is just picking up those unreasonable comment to reply

Bizfuneng

883 posts

Posted by Bizfuneng > 2016-10-13 16:00 | Report Abuse

Folks u can condemn all u wan till the cow comes home, anyone of u folks hv ever given free scholarships from ur profits to ppl in needs? How many of u given up say 30 or 40% of ur profits to charities. KYY had done that. He did contribute back to the community. Frankly how many of u can voluntarily part with hard earned profits to help ppl in need? Is KYY so completely rottened? Truthfully asking to urself.

PeterNg

409 posts

Posted by PeterNg > 2016-10-13 16:34 | Report Abuse

This blog should discussion about share market but sometime people post a lot of non related to stock comments! Where is the Admin?

Posted by Pakcik Saham > 2016-10-13 16:42 | Report Abuse

i totaly agree with PeterNg...this i3 forum should be to discuss about share market not attack other??? ihope this forum can educate people & share good info to discus.TQ

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-10-13 17:10 | Report Abuse

KYY dare no open his comment thread for people to debate. he is scared we expose him for his past track record. "noble intentions" my foot la!

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-10-13 17:12 | Report Abuse

Bizfuneng, come on la. philanthropy is to "buy reputation" and marketing strategy so that you will BELIEVE much without questioning his writings. go check out his timing on entering a stock. is he obliged to tell u first hand he is accumulating? Hell no! he cant even follow basic substantial shareholder ruling by Bursa to disclose transaction within a given time frame go do your research on his investment patterns in Mudajaya, Jayatiasa, Focus Lumber etc

miao0286

13 posts

Posted by miao0286 > 2016-10-13 17:23 | Report Abuse

Keep Calm, and continue make money $$$

Posted by gojirakingkong > 2016-10-13 17:33 | Report Abuse

Guys chill out la.... why la u guys bashing uncle kyy. He shared us the information is whether you believe it or not. need not to bash uncle like that. TBH I learnt alot with uncle kyy I'm one of his follower too..... I understand it is not right for him to post someone IC out on a public blog but need not to keep bashing la right?

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 17:36 | Report Abuse

Folks u can condemn all u wan till the cow comes home, anyone of u folks hv ever given free scholarships from ur profits to ppl in needs? How many of u given up say 30 or 40% of ur profits to charities. KYY had done that. He did contribute back to the community. Frankly how many of u can voluntarily part with hard earned profits to help ppl in need? Is KYY so completely rottened? Truthfully asking to urself.

<< Please understand, the stock sharing is totally different from what he did, when u purchase a stock, do you care the person is donating? It is two different matter

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-10-13 17:37 | Report Abuse

a person who donating buy a stock, do the reason of he donating make the stock fly? No right?

alibabacoming

3,466 posts

Posted by alibabacoming > 2016-10-13 17:56 | Report Abuse

cold eyes better?

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-10-13 18:00 | Report Abuse

A person who makes the whole world know that he donated had collected his reward....KYY should know better

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-10-13 18:04 | Report Abuse

Does anyone remember FLBHD??

Posted by Edwardong53 > 2016-10-13 18:20 | Report Abuse

Please stop all these stupid and unproductive comments/insults as i3investor forum is meant for ideas sharing, OK. Don't have to follow or listen to another person's comments if you don't like them. Just contribute something more productive and constructive to other members instead of insulting the other. Any personal problems please do it out of this i3investor forum.

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-13 19:29 | Report Abuse

You? Someone already claimed the throne (the person depicted in the posted IC). Pls clarified....very big claim......since that person going to lodge a police case, so who is who?

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-10-13 19:33 | Report Abuse

or so claimed that person to be who he said he is....is has become serious, so to anyone who claim this n that, hope you know what you may get into.

gankc2011

103 posts

Posted by gankc2011 > 2016-10-13 20:05 | Report Abuse

KYY can recommends anything he wants.It is entirely up to us to follow or not. Don't blame others for your capital losses in share investment. By the way, what a terrible English.

Investar

43 posts

Posted by Investar > 2016-10-13 20:07 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/106229.jsp

I wonder, who does this article refering to?
The writer is very nice of him & did not reveal the name of this culprit.

"It does not matter how old the person is and if he has no intention to cheat - but the writing is very misleading.

I am sorry as I cannot take it this time.

Here is the details of the award, where is it mentioned of Gadang getting the entire development? If one is to write, it has to be with great responsibility."

And as a founder of Gamuda, IJM, Mudajaya, i don't think koon koon will be so naive to not be able to differentiate between the a small piece of land and the whole development.

--
posting others ic publicly is wrong.
many rational people even some koon koon's supporter are shocked by his action which driven by rage, shame.

there is a chinese saying 狗急跳墙.
狗急了,也能跳墙。比喻走投无路时不顾一切地采取极端的行动。

means any extreme measures taken by someone when there is noway to go.

koon koon,
since you promise to leave i3, be a real man, fulfill your promise and stop posting here as if you are making fun of yourself.

the environment will be a lot healthier without person like you, sharing false info.

thank you.

CwC2016

11 posts

Posted by CwC2016 > 2016-10-13 20:22 | Report Abuse

Good one insulter. I support u. KYY should shout up. Maybe he can join Bersih or do politicking instead.

uncle

399 posts

Posted by uncle > 2016-10-13 21:05 | Report Abuse

Play stock instead market play you now play each other

Post a Comment
Market Buzz