2 people like this.

111 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-01-03 16:11

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 16:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 1, 2017 04:53 PM | Report Abuse

raider

"and got fine from SC to the tune of Rm 1 million loh...!! "

you go way over board when you make false statements....

God knows your true identity and IC.

RAIDER COMMENT;
MY FRIEND TOLD ME LOH...!!
IF NOT HOW MUCH ? U TELL ME LAH...!!
ANYHOW...HE BROKE THE LAW MAH...!!

eagle71

30 posts

Posted by eagle71 > 2017-01-01 17:14 | Report Abuse

Are u sure KYY's swearing is believable ? He also kind of sworn to KC Chong that he would not let anyone knows he "sacked" KC, but you know what happened next.
I hope he will not post his investment article again because the contents and his "intention" really irked me.
Besides, I hope he will not tell us again about his donation, I already knew.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Jan 1, 2017 04:49 PM | Report Abuse

Dear readers,

According to Mr Koon's reply to me, he did not post this article in I3.
Someone posted this article on his behalf.

He sworn to me that he kept his promise not to post any investment article in I3.

Please be informed.
Thank you.
Ooi

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 17:19 | Report Abuse

so rumors become facts after filtering by raiders?

=============
RAIDER COMMENT;

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-01 17:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 1, 2017 05:19 PM | Report Abuse

so rumors become facts after filtering by raiders?

=============
RAIDER COMMENT;

Raider says;
How u know my friend info is wrong leh ??

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-01 17:34 | Report Abuse

raider
its called prudence. ...especially on third hand information.
anyway...your original sentence was unconditional.

Cherrie

183 posts

Posted by Cherrie > 2017-01-01 17:43 | Report Abuse

What's wrong with Mr. Koon writes and posts his articles? Everyone has the right to do what they want. He was forced to say stop writing articles and later on have to keep promise on this which is not a blogger expects. Why not leave a peace for him? He enjoys writing and his readers enjoy reading. He doesn't wrong at writing and posting it.

choop818

689 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2017-01-01 18:12 | Report Abuse

If KYY were to donate RM one million to his detractors, will they honorably refuse and say it is against their principles? I just wonder.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-01-01 18:26 | Report Abuse

Honour his words of 200% rewards to those he challenged to show trading gain in 2016..talk so much for what...

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-01 18:33 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon only want to get copy of your IC...you can wait until your next life to get the 200% reward

Posted by CharlesT > Jan 1, 2017 06:26 PM | Report Abuse

Honour his words of 200% rewards to those he challenged to show trading gain in 2016..talk so much for what...

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-01 18:45 | Report Abuse

He has promised for paying 200% reward but his wording is tricky since he did not announce the ex payment date. He was trying to honour his promise by giving a very long post dated cheque. It's rather remote to claim this IOU in this life but .....at least he owns you in your next life. Not too bad.

Posted by timetokoon2 > Jan 1, 2017 06:33 PM | Report Abuse

Ah Koon only want to get copy of your IC...you can wait until your next life to get the 200% reward

Posted by CharlesT > Jan 1, 2017 06:26 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2017-01-01 18:48 | Report Abuse

Be peace with everyone in i3, pls, including KYY.

einvest88

416 posts

Posted by einvest88 > 2017-01-01 21:31 | Report Abuse

Lii Hen and CSC Steel...next 6 mths both stocks will drop like no 2molo...don ask me why...Just monitor closely.

einvest88

416 posts

Posted by einvest88 > 2017-01-01 21:33 | Report Abuse

2017 klci expects to drop like no 2molo esp 1st half...if u very confident then sailang

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-01-01 21:57 | Report Abuse

it is simple if you want CSC steel or Liihen prices to go down, u simply go buy 100,000 shares in both the companies and let KYY or his gang dump for you

popo92

578 posts

Posted by popo92 > 2017-01-01 23:50 | Report Abuse

from all the writings and views stockraider give, he is very good in investing and this guy have integrity, stockmoanmy is the opposite side. However, its only my opinion.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:03 | Report Abuse

popo

I guess you do like rumor to fact with raider filter.....hahaha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 00:13 | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT;

Raider says;
How u know my friend info is wrong leh ??

Raider checkout with friend...the fine is quite true loh...!!
In the sense Uncle got fine so much...but as usual...he is kicking & trying to appeal loh...!!

Raider hope...Uncle Koon should accept the fine & do not drag too long loh...!!
According to my friend..no doubt...the law breaking by kyy ...can be a lower fine..But this type of case they can be element of criminal..what happen if uncle is given token a token fine of Rm 10 but with 3 months jail sentence leh ?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:15 | Report Abuse

raid

It was not reported and I not aware......I still think it is not true.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:23 | Report Abuse

raid

you can have opinions ( about people) but you also have to be prudent with facts ( very unfair if you spread damaging untruths).

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:26 | Report Abuse

Raid / popo

and than, there is this thing called margin of safety so ingrained into people brain....pointless to debate.

But , you know where I stand.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 00:26 | Report Abuse

Further to that my friend mention...SC may also consider...insider trading & manipulation and giving illegal advice by KYY without license loh....!!

This Offense is even more serious loh...!!

U see lah...nowadays govt ....have no monies...thus if govt propose a hefty fine & u can easily effort it...u better pay out quickly so that can quickly close the file loh....!!

If drag on and investigation starts...new thing & new evidence may arise loh....!!

Thus, although Rm 1 million is high fees for KYY offense, better take it loh...to avoid big trouble loh...!! SC is aware they are in the upper hand mah...!!

My friend work with a reputable financial Co, working closely with authorities loh....!!

RAIDER BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS LOH...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:32 | Report Abuse

a lot of beginners got to wake up to fact

FA like rice.
You need it so survive
But, too much can make one fat and lazy

TA like vitamin
You need some to perform at optimum level
But, too much is poison to the body.

People don't realise that.
It best to approach this thing from business sense and common sense after gathering all the relevant information.

paperplane2016

21,544 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-01-02 00:35 | Report Abuse

Let us focus back investment

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:37 | Report Abuse

raid

How come only you and your friend have such privilege information no one else is aware?

I am naturally skeptical of such stuffs.

anyway, lets close this stupid topic.

but you do seem more cruel, more inhumane , more stupid than before this conversation.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 00:38 | Report Abuse

For raider, just heard from friend...why raider dare to post like is it is already confirm leh ?

It is very simple....raider just use the businessman reasoning loh..!!
It is a fact that KYY did break the law in terms of disclosure, it is already a fact and it is confirmed loh...!!

Now...if there is a confirm offense...the next thing is punishment loh...!!
Whether the fine is Rm 1 million or Rm 20k or Rm 10 with 3 months jail it is a matter how the authority want to punish him mah...!!

Furthermore, raider trust friend ...info correct mah...!!

Thats why raider go ahead....to highlight my friend info of fine Rm 1 million, without any fear loh....!!

Raider did not simply slander kyy loh...!!
The main thing is the offense loh..!! The fine or punishment is secondary mah...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:40 | Report Abuse

raid

don't talk nonsense
No one else is aware of any investigation going on.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 00:47 | Report Abuse

Mammy,

nonsense or no nonsense....Ur Boss will know loh...!!

Anyhow...u want to change topic...ok mah....!!

Public do not have so much info....bcos the authority still considering the degree of offense and appeal by uncle loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:48 | Report Abuse

a lot of beginners got to wake up to fact

FA like rice.
You need it so survive
But, too much can make one fat and lazy

TA like vitamin
You need some to perform at optimum level
But, too much is poison to the body.

Beginners gt to understand
Rudimentary knowledge of FA and TA can survive very well in KLSE...

provided one has business sense and common sense...and experience....nothing to replace experience and history lessons.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 00:51 | Report Abuse

But considering Uncle already 84 and 1st time committed...likely the jail sentence will not be imposed loh....!!

The hefty fine is likely be imposed...looking at KYY affordability and govt in need of monies loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:52 | Report Abuse

raid

my only boss is my wife.

Have not worked for anybody for more than 20 years.

and most certainly KYY is not my boss....

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 00:54 | Report Abuse

raid

still biting like a bull dog based on some rumors?

if you have any decency left in your bones, you give it up.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 00:55 | Report Abuse

It is very simple....raider just use the businessman reasoning loh..!!
It is a fact that KYY did break the law in terms of disclosure, it is already a fact and it is confirmed loh...!!

Now...if there is a confirm offense...the next thing is punishment loh...!!
Whether the fine is Rm 1 million or Rm 20k or Rm 10 with 3 months jail it is a matter how the authority want to punish him mah...!!

Furthermore, raider trust friend ...info correct mah...!!

Thats why raider go ahead....to highlight my friend info of fine Rm 1 million, without any fear loh....!!

Raider did not simply slander kyy loh...!!
The main thing is the offense loh..!! The fine or punishment is secondary mah...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 01:00 | Report Abuse

raid

don't spread rumors
very unfair to other people.

have some decency

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 01:04 | Report Abuse

It is not rumors...it is already confirm kyy break the disclosure security laws mah....!!

I think everyone here, knows about it.
In fact KYY also officially admitted thru the press release few months back mah....!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 01:15 | Report Abuse

raid

still at it?
like a sick bull dog
no decency left in your bones?
all you want is to win a popularity contest in i3?

why you so hateful person one?

so full of hatred, so desirous of spreading rumors.

let go...and let the authorities handle it if KYY broke the laws........

don't hurt people's reputation just like that.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 01:27 | Report Abuse

Mammy,

Since u r hurt so much...raider will not elaborate so much loh...!!
Btw...raider give this detail info...bcos u r the one who press on mah......!!

Raider highlight...to emphasis his past dealing....n authority going to fine him & u ask how for more detail...so raider just give more & more info and so go on & on loh....!!

If u don want to hear...it is fine with me loh...after all...whether uncle get fine Rm 1 million or Rm 20k....it is up to authorities loh..!!

But please don come & accuse raider & don ask for more info ..loh on this case...so that raider don elaborate mah...!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 01:31 | Report Abuse

I just thought you need to be a more decent person.

In this post truth, post factual and rumor filled world, Trump just won the election over a perfectly decent Hillary.

Sslee

4,775 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-02 01:35 | Report Abuse

Dear timetokoon, murali and stockraider,
I do understand your humiliation of been challenge to show proof of profit for year 2016.
I do also understand why KYY issue such a challenge after been constantly bombard by all of you with silly and senseless comments.
It is just second day of year 2017 why not we find peace and live a happy, healthy and forgiving life at peace and at ease with own self and others.
If you really want the 200% reward from KYY for the amount of profit you make from the stock market for year 2016. Why not being gentlemen enough to show documental proof to him.
Why keep harping KYY would not honor his 200% reward challenge, when it is you who have not make any afford at all to take the first move to compile all yours document proof and show it to him.
And why keep saying so afraid KYY will public your IC in i3investor, after-all if you have done nothing wrong then be very proud that your name was public and you have earn 200% extra from KYY.
And why keep saying KYY did not honor his word of RM30 million donation to UTAR when the fact are so clear to all that it is special interest group in MCA that rejected his offer.
Now he had donated ever a bigger sum of Rm50 million to build student hostel in Penang which will be complete in 3 year. Please if you are so free to continue typing and posting your silly comments in I3investor why not leave your keyboard and take a visit to Penang and see it for yourself.
Dear OTB,
Thank for your clarification. I had also WhatsApp KYY the same thing; so far he had not reply my whatsApp most likely he is busy with his other commitment.
Dear All,
Can we move on now from here and let all the i3 SiFU do their jobs and let everyone make more profit in year 2017.
Happy trading comes 3-1-2017.
Thank you

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 01:36 | Report Abuse

Some info are grey...u cannot have black & white only in real life loh...!!

Thats why Trump won loh....!! Bcos he is a realist mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-02 01:39 | Report Abuse

SSlee,

Don talk nonsense below ..U know KYY is not a decent person...don ask people to simply to run around...with your silly suggestion loh...!!

ASK KYY to put Rm 3 million deposit in the escrow 1st loh..!!

"Dear timetokoon, murali and stockraider,
I do understand your humiliation of been challenge to show proof of profit for year 2016.
I do also understand why KYY issue such a challenge after been constantly bombard by all of you with silly and senseless comments.
It is just second day of year 2017 why not we find peace and live a happy, healthy and forgiving life at peace and at ease with own self and others.
If you really want the 200% reward from KYY for the amount of profit you make from the stock market for year 2016. Why not being gentlemen enough to show documental proof to him.?? "

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-01-02 11:43 | Report Abuse

EPF wanna make money from bursa, mutual funds wanna make also and so is KYY and what left for the retails investors is losses. because all of them manipulate and control the market,so anyone think can easily make money in bursa? without foreign participation or investment retails investors better stay out of the market.so the common mistake is actually invest in bursa. no invest no losses.

cend0l

188 posts

Posted by cend0l > 2017-01-02 12:22 | Report Abuse

KYY is not a humble person, nor is he one who keeps to his promises (all that so-called donations and the number of times he said that he will leave i3). Just dismiss him as he is an old man seeking attention.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2017-01-02 12:35 | Report Abuse

sslee

I need some financial assistance to mr. koon.

since you can whatsapp him, can you tell him that I need some donation from him.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 12:59 | Report Abuse

icon

blackhole or no blackhole, this is the final goodbye from KYY.
wanna to bet?

Posted by DreamConqueror > 2017-01-02 13:08 | Report Abuse

One common investing mistake is listening too much to BS from KYY ...

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2017-01-02 13:25 | Report Abuse

Skip reading stockmany comment save my time. I sold cscsteel with 90℅ for uncle join to catch further. In a few yearly time frame, I make 300% in a stock I also loss 60% in another stock. But overtime, my wealth is increasing. So? Can I write an article to teach how to invest focus on the winning stock, say nothing about the losing stock? I think 99% of the investor or speculator can do such. In a marathon, now is only 5km out of 42km, I should give up value based investing and learn from author method?

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-01-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

if EPF,govt bodies and KYY no invest in bursa only you people can make

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

Cheeky

Of course you can write so can I .

Sslee

4,775 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-02 19:17 | Report Abuse

Dear steveooikp,
Sorry for the late reply, as I was working in the plant. Note: In Indonesia if Public holiday fall on Sunday, Monday is still a working day.
I am sorry, I cannot help you to ask donation from KYY because KYY only make donation to opposition parties in his desire to see that the current corrupted BN is voted out come GE14 and Malaysian deserve a better government.
KYY is very keen in education as he strongly believes through better and correct type of education, only then Malaysia can be save from this dark force that slowly eat into our society with racial and religion intolerance.
KYY give out scholarship to the deserving student through a properly screening process in-charge by his wife.
Any qualified student can email to: kitphang@gmail.com
My advice is for students with many A’s who intended to apply, please mindful of your grammar, language and your reasoning why you deserved the scholarship. I had seen him public those badly written letters and un-reasonable request (Of cause with application name black out) in his blog to stress his points how badly is our education system had failed us in English standard and ability to think critically when put forward the reasons. Please be mindful that the scholarships are for those bright and with right attitudes students badly in need of financial assistance.
KYY do donate to school and help in building student hostel so that students can benefit from an affordable and comfortable stay while they are away from home. This will definitely help students to concentrate on their study and do much better on their study subjects.
My apology again as I cannot make your request to KYY as I know it will be rejected.
Thank you

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-03 16:11 | Report Abuse

But you did not listen. You were only looking for tips.
================

DreamConqueror One common investing mistake is listening too much to BS from KYY ...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz