3 people like this.

71 comment(s). Last comment by hollandking 2018-03-14 15:57

Posted by 稻田·* 粒粒芳香 > 2017-01-30 22:01 | Report Abuse

I am pretty weak compare to CO Teh sifu so I must learn hard. Hope he give me a chance

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-30 22:07 | Report Abuse

Me and Ah Teh were invited into Ah Koon's home.....so grateful for serving us biscuits and coffee...eventually both of us bought JTiasa and Mudajaya..but we cut loss losing half of our capital.... but Ah Koon is our mentor...waiting for Ah Koon to invite us again...the free biscuits and coffee enough for us

Posted by timetokoon2 > 2017-01-30 22:10 | Report Abuse

I hope this time Ah Koon invite us inside his house...not like last time sitting outside main door...not even plastic chair for us to sit...standing up for hours while listening to our mentor presentation on JTiasa and Mudajaya

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-30 22:21 | Report Abuse

cpteh is guaranteed correct for the market crash. It's just a timing issue. I would put my effort into timing the individual company rather than the market as a whole.

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2017-01-30 22:23 | Report Abuse

Like that oso can....
This sochai Teh is now pandai using people backside as his face. :XD

yfchong

5,743 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2017-01-30 22:23 | Report Abuse

thumbs up.....bro uo down

Posted by shareinvestor88 > 2017-01-30 22:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Teh Ur right Parkson has crashed. Can buy ?

Olga

773 posts

Posted by Olga > 2017-01-31 00:48 | Report Abuse

So.. mr TEH, u said mr koon is your mentor.. are u sure mr koon respects u as this mentee?

and do u know why i asked such a question?

Mr koon still invest in the stock market unlike u everyday screaming market crash..

If u considered yourself as an elder due to your age.. but how well can u time the market?

And is it a smart thing to time the market? u have been saying market crash like since when.. imagine people who follow your call and short the market.. do u understand why people disagree strongly with u?

Im not here to criticise u.. u got your point.. but its wise to be certain before you speak..

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2017-01-31 08:52 | Report Abuse

how much KYY gave u for CNY angpow to come out with a post like this?

L2invest

34 posts

Posted by L2invest > 2017-01-31 09:45 | Report Abuse

Fr the series of comments above, it seems many have been reading wor...? Ok ok, will be more careful to digest what I hv read in i3. Hai, to be a learner now also not so easy ah...

Anyway, thx for all the sifus' advices who r willing to share their thoughts with newbies... it is newby's job to take & leave the info as he/she go through the learning process! TQ 2 all!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-31 15:20 | Report Abuse

good to have mentor

but equally important to ask is have you put into practise what is learned?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-31 15:22 | Report Abuse

commitment conviction confidence and sailang....that surely is KYY, very far from Teh.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-31 15:26 | Report Abuse

the centerpiece of KYY is business sense, knowledge and sailang.

the centerpiece of teh is cut loss.

Cannot be more different.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-31 15:57 | Report Abuse

a strong filter system
no apologies needed
can say No to half baked ideas.

paperplane2016

21,542 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-01-31 23:43 | Report Abuse

Pplp

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2017-02-01 08:59 | Report Abuse

every mentors have their own advantages, foresights, strategies, risks and methodology when comes to investment. So do not just follows blindly and try to adapt to your style...............select which suits your style and risks and know what you want before jumping in and don't badmouthed or blamed these mentors once you fails miserably. It is unbecoming and unprofessional to blamed people for your own failure because it was you whom choose them as your mentors at the first place.

Happy New Year.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-02-01 09:12 | Report Abuse

I see this article as nothing but an attempt to butter Koon Yew Yin so as to extract financial benefit

Stockmanmy you now have a competitor

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-02-01 09:14 | Report Abuse

cpteh is 1,000 miles distance from Koon yew Yin in terms of the way they see the stock market

Only a three year old kid will believe he views KYY as his mentor

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-01 09:23 | Report Abuse

Icon

Ten has a long journey from desire to result.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-02-01 09:25 | Report Abuse

That is true

You have a head start

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-02-01 09:36 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy remember to buy us drinks once you hit pay dirt

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-01 09:42 | Report Abuse

Icon

Stock market

No limits, no restrictions, no quota

Givers will get back more that they give

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-02-01 09:44 | Report Abuse

LOL smart ass... change the topic....

Anyway Gong Xi Fatt Chai my friend

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-01 09:44 | Report Abuse

My 20 years plan has already accelerated by some factors.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-01 10:06 | Report Abuse

Salary?

You set your sights too low,, Siloam

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-01 10:32 | Report Abuse

But dont write to him on yr cut loss stories, market crash or keropok kind of craps...

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-01 10:35 | Report Abuse

Nothing that businessmen hate more than cut loss stories, market crash or keropok kind of craps.

CharlesT

14,577 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-01 10:36 | Report Abuse

Cpteh got yr ic copy?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-01 11:01 | Report Abuse

To his credit, he posts with his name.
IC not required.

nkk53

1,426 posts

Posted by nkk53 > 2017-02-01 16:35 | Report Abuse

Stay active and healthy for many yrs ahead.Mr Koon was my old boss when Mudajaya was at its prime

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-02-01 23:19 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I think my last comment in i3 was on 18-1-2017: Blog Tun Mahathir Strikes Back.
Since Mr. Koon Yew Yin refrained from posting his investment blog in i3 which he often used harsh and provocation words/criticism on those held different views from him or have offended him. Thus in return attracted many angry and silly comments from i3 community. It had been relatively quiet and at time lacking that excitement of seeing the clash of personality in i3 blog. Since he is back with his three blogs on 29-1-2017, one on political blog and the other two on his share investment lecture he held on 26-1-2017 at his house.
I was there listening to his lecture, as usual to his true self he admitted he like to blow his own trumpet as he certainly earned it by his golden rule (I must make sure that the company can make more money in the current year than last year and its projected P/E ratio is less than 10) which had proven again and again in earning him extraordinary profit in share market. He believes in leverage on Margin Finance to make bigger profit as he invited the bankers to his lecture. (Note: The bankers have line up margin finance to the tune of many millions.) He is not afraid of margin call as he is buying uptrend share as such if he has to sell, he is still making profit.
The main takeaways from his lectures are: To make money during the crash was easy. All he needed was bravery and courage. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, that is to make extraordinary money during normal times which he had tried for many years with all the methods from all the investment Gurus Books he can lay his hand on but with little result. It is only the last 10 years that he found his secret recipe of making quick profit. His secret recipe is his share selection golden rule which he has elaborated in an article with the title “My Share Selection Golden Rule”.
And to be a true winner in share market, you have to be able to control your emotion such as fear and greed, your emotion to think logically. Most people cannot control their emotion to think logically. (I am very fortunate to have a chat with his neighbor during the dinner where he relate his personal life experience of how his family business was bankrupt during the Asian Financial Crisis 1997 and he just bought a one way ticket to USA and work illegally, holding two jobs for 10 years to make his first pot of gold and with that returned to Ipoh to start a small trading company but mostly earning a luxury living in share market. He earned his second bigger pot of gold during US Subprime Mortgage Crisis 2008 where he bought Citibank and AIA shares but with certain degree of regret that he sold the shares too early. Nowadays he trade shares thro’ his trusted personal Fund Manager because if he had to trade directly thro’ his own computer keyboard he cannot control his emotion thus he needs a second opinion to curtain his impulsive emotion)
Dear CP TEH,
I would not think any of the investment masters will have the time for mentorship as define in:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentorship
Anyhow many of the investment Gurus in i3 are readily sharing their diverse investment knowledge and methods for the benefit of all. It is up to individual what are the methods most suited them. Anyhow the parts that are the most difficult to acquire are the emotions? Do you have the required emotion discipline to become a Super-investor?
One participant rightly point out share market are full of pitfall as many syndicates manipulate the share price by pump and dump and the worst case are those insider owners that make fraud accounting in order to pump and dump thus even such an experience/veteran investors like Mr. Koon and Robert Kuok had also fallen into such pitfall before. Anyhow they just either hold on or move on without any loss of sleep or bitterness. That makes them a much better men then many of us who keep bemoaning loses no end and blaming and cursing those make the share recommendation without taking own responsibility that we make our own decision to buy the share willingly. Remember those punches that did not knock you out will make you stronger.
Please welcome back Mr. Koon Yew Yin for his very interest insight into his share selection golden rule that had proven to make extraordinary profit in share market.
(I think many people do miss him which is why this blog had attracted so many comments)

Wishing all a “Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fai Chai”. May the year of Rooster bring you and your family happiness, prosperity and good health.

http://chedet.cc/?p=2419#comment-137298
For whom that interest in knowing how I spend my CYN.

Yours truly,
SS LEE

L2invest

34 posts

Posted by L2invest > 2017-02-02 11:04 | Report Abuse

Ya, I hv been havin d thought that this forum is a platform for all to freely share their thoughts & experiences w/o fear or being criticized 2 badly (a bit ok lar)... which in turn will make everyone richer in knowledge, or simply enhancing the skill to filter info that best suit one's needs. Hope such spirit will prevail here.. no "ban-ban" to any1 lar!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-02 11:23 | Report Abuse

The best sifu for Mr Teh is Tan Teong Boo loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-02 12:50 | Report Abuse

KYY signature dish is sailang.

who can do it well and choose the right stock is King.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-02 13:09 | Report Abuse

in order to be KYY mentee, you have to unlearn every thing you have ever learned from the media, from books and from the portfolio managers.

not easy to do.

L2invest

34 posts

Posted by L2invest > 2017-02-02 13:37 | Report Abuse

Wah... so much different 1 hor... no wonder wealthy people is only a minority in this world lar! Anything avail fr d mass market/media no use lor... I learn!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-02 13:46 | Report Abuse

everyone has only one life

and no guarantee you sailang correctly.

so, have patience and sailang correctly.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-02 15:26 | Report Abuse

message to all KYY mentee

no more trading
no more speculating.

its sailang
all or nothing
stock picking based on KYY golden rule.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-02 15:29 | Report Abuse

message to all KYY mentee

no more DJ this or that.
no more noises

its granular adjustments

no more emotional coastal rides based on world news.

Olga

773 posts

Posted by Olga > 2017-02-03 14:54 | Report Abuse

Hahaha.. seriously.. a wise piece of advice.. do not listen to CP TEH.. very poor advice..

Posted by Hua Joshuaayoung > 2018-01-24 21:07 | Report Abuse

waw, so much bad comments. CPT has the right to speak up..sharing

huat stock

2,797 posts

Posted by huat stock > 2018-01-24 21:16 | Report Abuse

sound like gosok shoes

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-01-24 22:22 | Report Abuse

L2invest Ya, I hv been havin d thought that this forum is a platform for all to freely share their thoughts & experiences w/o fear or being criticized 2 badly (a bit ok lar)... which in turn will make everyone richer in knowledge, or simply enhancing the skill to filter info that best suit one's needs. Hope such spirit will prevail here.. no "ban-ban" to any1 lar!

fully agree with u L2invest.

mayb its our grasp of english that is the source of many viewers not able to see eye to eye with CP TEH n grasp his intent.

I read CP TEH's writeup n its v. clear to me that he did not claim to b Mr. KYY 's personal mentee. He just meant that that he so greatly respect n admired Mr KYY'investment wisdom n achievements that he view the superinvestor as his 'mentor', his investment hero so to speak.

I am sure each of us , may likewise has strong admiration for someone who is our super hero in investment, eg Warren Buffet, comes to mind.

It does not mean that if u view someone has your 'mentor', u will want to follow the mentor style of investment 100%.

If a person think that he is smarter chartist/investor/trader/market caller than CP TEH, that is absolutely his perogative.

I am just puzzled n bewildered why a smarter person would like to pick bones with someone whom he clearly see as more inferior ?

many negative comments in CP TEH 's blog tell much more about the commentee lack of tolerance n tunnel vison more than anything else.

Its good to have diverse view in investing n market outlook, as if everyone in I3 hold the same view of things, it just mean that we are vulnerable to unexpected surpises down the road.

If u view CNBC channel , u would see what i mean.

Personally, i have no qualms with anyone who thinks that its time to call for a market crash. One swallow does not make a summer, but it could b the early bird that alert us that its just round the corner.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-01-24 22:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Tom > Jan 24, 2018 09:14 PM | Report Abuse 

言论自由是吗?骗子cpteh没有说话的权力 

Posted by Hua Joshuaayoung > Jan 24, 2018 09:07 PM | Report Abuse 

waw, so much bad comments. CPT has the right to speak up..sharing

ME : Tom , if cpteh is 老千
你就是 废柴中的废柴 Pui !
Everyday act God Like , Pui !

More2It

269 posts

Posted by More2It > 2018-01-24 23:26 | Report Abuse

sorry, meant commenter not ' commentee '

many negative comments in CP TEH 's blog tell much more about the commenter lack of tolerance n tunnel vison more than anything else.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-01-24 23:36 | Report Abuse

Tom,
Hope u dont be a pussy
Else I'll be disappoint...
U r my choosen target in 2018.

Scumbag of the year in 2018
Tom ( the God like acting)

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-01-25 20:56 | Report Abuse

Tom, 好心你啦 
庄闲 会分吗 ? 

你都 已经犯从怒了 
还想要 扮神

Savusavu

164 posts

Posted by Savusavu > 2018-03-14 15:40 | Report Abuse

lppl..........

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-14 15:55 | Report Abuse

so koon is the new vocab in i3? Saw many using this word Koon

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-03-14 15:57 | Report Abuse

forum is koptiam, not to make money, is where ppl lepak, talk this talk that, talk rubbish, talk anything, that is why is koptiam

Post a Comment
Market Buzz