9 people like this.

67 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2017-02-18 19:45

zhangliang

728 posts

Posted by zhangliang > 2017-02-16 15:41 | Report Abuse

agree, many groups out there today are very irresponsible. Merely lie to the public with their false articles. no transparency!

Junichiro

2,039 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2017-02-16 15:59 | Report Abuse

"that RM 0.50 will then be stored inside the share premium account, and it cannot be simply used for normal operation such as company operation. The money here can only be utilized for corporate exercise such as Bonus Issue. When the company do bonus issue, it will then capitalized the money in the share premium account into share capital, and can utilize them for company day to day operation."

In reality, the company does not store away that money. They just use it anyway. Issuing bonus shares does not involve cash. The share premium account is just an accounting entry.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-02-16 17:10 | Report Abuse

"Over the last 2 years in Malaysia, I noticed an alarming state. There are just too many whom have introduced stocks at a seemingly low price, picked them up and call for a short term gain (by asking other people to buy). There will be a group of people whom will just follow. This is what I called - a hit and run and where they will never come back anymore. The ones that picked up the crumbs will often lose to the ones that call for the stocks in the first place.
In theory buying underpriced stocks is definitely not a wrong doing but the way it is done is really not right. Calling it, when other people were still buying for that person to sell is really irresponsible but unfortunately it is vastly happening."

Yes, the above happens all the time. But that is the fact of life in KLSE. Many people think there are tooth fairies in the stock market helping them to make moeny.

Worse case is margin finance is also promoted heavily, even with investment bankers in the promotion talk to entice those present to buy those stocks promoted,with "cheap" margin financing rate.

This I can't stand. It is really really very very bad.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-16 17:37 | Report Abuse

Worse case is margin finance is also promoted heavily, even with investment bankers in the promotion talk to entice those present to buy those stocks promoted,with "cheap" margin financing rate.

================================

why? you against capitalism

margin finance is neither illegal nor immoral. It is the oil that grease capitalism.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-16 17:49 | Report Abuse

Should ban stock investment as well, 70% to 80% people lose money...once u ban stock investment then margin financing will no longer b there.....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-02-16 18:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2017 05:37 PM | Report Abuse

================================
why? you against capitalism

margin finance is neither illegal nor immoral. It is the oil that grease capitalism.

I am surprise to see that as an educated person, some more an accountant, you can't see that promoting a stock to the public furiously, and encouraging them to use margin finance to buy the stocks being promoted, while selling his stocks relentlessly at the back, as described in this article, is irresponsible and immoral.

Some more wants to be an accomplice.

tradeview

608 posts

Posted by tradeview > 2017-02-16 18:08 | Report Abuse

I would like to second the argument that margin financing shouldn't be encourage especially not for beginners. Banks do not care about the welfare of anyone but their bottomline. Additionally, investment should be about investing within your means. One should never go beyond your means as it is tantamount to borrowing money to invest.

anbz2

187 posts

Posted by anbz2 > 2017-02-16 19:49 | Report Abuse

ada toothfairy and endorsed by kcchong.jeng jeng jeng...calvin.attack kyy but silent on calvin.this really really really bad.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-16 23:51 | Report Abuse

you can or cannot stand is you.....but not illegal nor immoral to teach people how to be super investors.
Let me tell you how to be super investors....its two words, focus and margin account. This is your passport to unimaginable wealth.

learning is by practise...by doing, by forecasting, measurement, and revise.

Focus and margin...I learn a lot. The way to unimaginable wealth is first to unlearn what other people do

Every super investor is a sailang investor. Look at how Warren Buffett is a sailang man all his life.

=================

kcchongnz Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2017 05:37 PM | Report Abuse
Worse case is margin finance is also promoted heavily, even with investment bankers in the promotion talk to entice those present to

paperplane2016

21,561 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-02-16 23:56 | Report Abuse

Margin finance reminds someone about somebody. Hehe

paperplane2016

21,561 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-02-16 23:57 | Report Abuse

Felicity has WCE, Insas also. So I feel safe after owning them also. Follow sifu can Liao, no need worry

newbb

90 posts

Posted by newbb > 2017-02-17 00:11 | Report Abuse

wrong facts but mother run up 18% while warrant run up 300% in a week.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-02-17 00:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2017 11:51 PM | Report Abuse

you can or cannot stand is you.....but not illegal nor immoral to teach people how to be super investors.

ME: WHO SAID IT IS ILLEGAL OR IMMORAL TO TEACH PEOPLE TO BE SUPER INVESTOR?

Let me tell you how to be super investors....its two words, focus and margin account. This is your passport to unimaginable wealth.

ME: YOU TELL ME TO BE SUPER INVESTOR? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO CLAIM THAT?

FOCUS AND MARGIN ACCOUNT? HOW? ANY SUBSTANCE IN YOUR THIS TALKING COCK?

ME: YEAH KAH? SHOW HOW YOU PRACTISE, DOING, FORECASTING, MEASUREMENT, REVISE......

I HAVE NO IDEA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Focus and margin...I learn a lot. The way to unimaginable wealth is first to unlearn what other people do

ME: WHAT YOU LEARN? I HAVE NOT THE FAINTEST IDEA.
UNIMAGINABLE WEALTH? REALLY AH?
UNLEARN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO? DO WHAT?

Every super investor is a sailang investor. Look at how Warren Buffett is a sailang man all his life.

WARREN BUFFETT A SAILANG MAN? WHERE YOU GOT THAT? SAILANG WHAT/

Posted by 稻田·* 粒粒芳香 > 2017-02-17 00:46 | Report Abuse

How are you kc?

Still awake?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-17 09:08 | Report Abuse

kc

you cannot talk about dishonesty of others without proof. That is called hearsay and defamation.
take the case of CSC Steel. I write good articles about it because that is how I felt about it....at that time.

things change, new developments, company started selling treasury shares.....nothing has been dishonest.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-17 12:43 | Report Abuse

kc

look carefully into the life of Warren Buffett.
He is a sailng man all through his life. From the moment he borrows money from friends and relatives to buy into a bankrupt textile company into the present day, he has always been more than willing to bet the farm when he has an idea. WB is not your typical portfolio manager.

The difference between him and lesser beings is that he is right.

==============

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-17 15:44 | Report Abuse

I fail to understand what is meant by "at the expense of others"

if there is misrepresentation, what are the specifics?

if there is no misrepresentation but the share go down instead of up.....where is the "at the expense of others"?

k55s

109 posts

Posted by k55s > 2017-02-18 10:36 | Report Abuse

Why no reply? What if share drop instead of up? How 100% sure it will go up?

stockmanmy I fail to understand what is meant by "at the expense of others"
if there is misrepresentation, what are the specifics?
if there is no misrepresentation but the share go down instead of up.....where is the "at the expense of others"?
17/02/2017 15:44

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 10:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Feb 17, 2017 12:45 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Feb 16, 2017 11:51 PM | Report Abuse

ME: WHO SAID IT IS ILLEGAL OR IMMORAL TO TEACH PEOPLE TO BE SUPER INVESTOR?

Raider : it is illegal & immoral if u misrep investor with super investor when buy right u have nothing to show loh...!!

ME: YOU TELL ME TO BE SUPER INVESTOR? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO CLAIM THAT?
FOCUS AND MARGIN ACCOUNT? HOW? ANY SUBSTANCE IN YOUR THIS TALKING COCK?

Raider ; If people listen to u bet heavy & sailang on ur 2 recent recommendations UMWOG and CSC at Rm 2.38 alot of people would have bankrupt by now loh...!!

ME: YEAH KAH? SHOW HOW YOU PRACTISE, DOING, FORECASTING, MEASUREMENT, REVISE......
I HAVE NO IDEA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Raider : Just mumbo jumbo talk big loh...without facts loh..!!

ME: WHAT YOU LEARN? I HAVE NOT THE FAINTEST IDEA.
UNIMAGINABLE WEALTH? REALLY AH?
UNLEARN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO? DO WHAT?

Raider: As raider says based on mammy sailang recommendations alot people would have bankrupt loh...!!

Raider: Mammy justFalse claim & use great investment personality to lie loh.....!!

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 10:55 | Report Abuse

Raider... How can we expect a plp person to give his fair view on a matter. When come priority....first thing is plp. That's why he lost to you straight few street....when a person don't have sufficient knowledge and practical experience or skills to make a judgement, don't pretend to be a sifu la. lol

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 10:58 | Report Abuse

Mammy is a senior retired accountant lost to a despatch boy ?

I think he outdated....and carry his boss kyy balls for far too long loh.....!!

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 11:06 | Report Abuse

I hardly see a qualified Accountant not talking facts and figures. May be this is the first time...
He has lost his way or vision by keeping plp kyy. We don't need to plp people for making money in stock market but it is necessary to plp when we are an employee or building a business...lol

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 11:07 | Report Abuse

Thats why retired early loh....!!

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 11:12 | Report Abuse

There is nothing wrong to learn from a former dispatch boy....be open minded. He is now different and posses practical investment skills and experience ....we are more concerned on NOW rather than the past.

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 11:16 | Report Abuse

Law of attraction...what would happen to a person when he keeps practicing plp in stock market forum? lol

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-18 11:58 | Report Abuse

there is no possibility to be super investor if you follow raider and or KC or the media.

think clearly,

if you want to be super investor, you got to be like KYY and or Warren Buffett...go sailang when you got a good idea....borrow from friends and family and margin account and sailang all in.

I got a few good ideas but I cannot share with you just yet...let me be more sure first.

k55s

109 posts

Posted by k55s > 2017-02-18 12:02 | Report Abuse

What to sailang now?

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 12:09 | Report Abuse

My own view is simple. I have never dreamed of being someone... whatever superduper investor in future la. I just do my homework , acquiring more knowledge, experiences and create a system work for me to earn money consistently in the stock market. Lol

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-18 12:09 | Report Abuse

I know but not telling you.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-18 12:12 | Report Abuse

The behaviour of super investors............

Warren Buffett bought Apples shares and now treble up after it had gone up.

Super investors never sell shares just because it went up.

Super investors treble up when shares go up.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 12:13 | Report Abuse

Up down....ur approach is correct....investment success foundation are build overtime loh...!!

Make sure get ur investment tech right....the law of successful compounding will work its way over time loh.....!!

No need to be a gambler & sailang....with great risk loh....!!

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-18 12:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Feb 18, 2017 12:09 PM | Report Abuse

My own view is simple. I have never dreamed of being someone... whatever superduper investor in future la. I just do my homework , acquiring more knowledge, experiences and create a system work for me to earn money consistently in the stock market. Lol

Quietly and happily making money from stock mkt every year using our own formula.

Dont have to be self proclaimed Super Investor or Msian WB or to PLP them...What for?

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 12:23 | Report Abuse

Raider. Fully agreed with your view. you are my respected sifu. What I have learned from you most is fearless in stock market. I still remember you had earned a lot of money during Grexit in a short time while I was hiding in the cave. what a joke!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 12:23 | Report Abuse

People like KYY and Mammy are just short term speculators.
They don invest for the long term unless got stucked like the case of xinguan loh.....!!

Thus they don benefit from the law of compounding loh...!!

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-18 12:26 | Report Abuse

Short term speculator or long term investor doesnt matter, as long as u can make money consistently

What for to buy n hold Reach for 2 years just for a safe 6-7% return?

U buy Reach-WA at Rm0.07 for 2 months u get 100% return...

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 12:26 | Report Abuse

Charles. Congrat! You have developed a success formula in stock market too. What for to mimic someone... Haha

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-18 12:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Feb 18, 2017 12:26 PM | Report Abuse

Charles. Congrat! You have developed a success formula in stock market too. What for to mimic someone... Haha

If anyone can make money consistently in stock mkt for more than 5 years I trust they should oredi establish their own winning formula.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-18 12:30 | Report Abuse

But can always learn from Sifu here as to improve further...FOC one

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 12:31 | Report Abuse

That i agree...but to benefit on law compounding...a way one of the way to be rich....u need to give law of compounding to work mah...!!

Of course they are other ways to be rich....like sailang etc....but compare to law of compounding...!!

The compounding method is safest method for ordinary folks to win consistently, just like W. Buffet.

If u hold on to your Pbank, genting u would have make alot of monies loh.......!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-02-18 12:31 | Report Abuse

raider and kc all talk rubbish...but don't have what it takes to be super investor.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-18 12:32 | Report Abuse

Sadly there is not many stocks like PBB,MBB, Genting etc...

Anyway I personally not in favour of this kind of stocks coz not challenging...no fun...lol

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 12:35 | Report Abuse

It's still good choices for investors who don't like to do homework in order to make money consistently in long term.

Posted by CharlesT > Feb 18, 2017 12:32 PM | Report Abuse

Sadly there is not many stocks like PBB,MBB, Genting etc...

Anyway I personally not in favour of this kind of stocks coz not challenging...no fun...lol

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-18 12:37 | Report Abuse

Bro Up Down, fully agreed so. Just saying it's not my cup of tea...

Maybe wait till I becomes 70 years old then...

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 12:38 | Report Abuse

Yeah. it's Super XXX 3 investor. lol

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-02-18 12:39 | Report Abuse

Lol, just kidding with Stockmanmy

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 12:40 | Report Abuse

Up Down raider is not asking u to hold on to the past super star stock loh.....!!

U need to discover & search for new gem and new star and invest on them for the long run...just like what happen to Genting and PBB loh...!!

That is where compounding will work just give them time mah....!!

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 12:43 | Report Abuse

Raider. It's not easy to scout for new stars.... taxing when we become an old man.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-02-18 12:45 | Report Abuse

Why the question of safe when u quest to be rich ?

Remember W Buffet advise;

1st rule of investment...Don lose Monies

2nd rule.......remember the 1st rule loh....!!

Notice W Buffet....emphasis...emphasis....safety...safety loh...!!

Up_down

4,283 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-02-18 12:46 | Report Abuse

Bro Charles. I will keep UMW in my watchlist. Thx

Post a Comment
Market Buzz