Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:57 | Report Abuse

Got lost then. There is no fun here

Posted by myongcc5 > Apr 9, 2017 02:56 PM | Report Abuse

Let me tells u, I come here for FUN.

U dont disturb me, i will not fck u

myongcc5

708 posts

Posted by myongcc5 > 2017-04-09 14:57 | Report Abuse

I always lone ranger, no special friends neither enemy here.

REMEMBER!!!!

myongcc5

708 posts

Posted by myongcc5 > 2017-04-09 14:58 | Report Abuse

Your father's meh? want to get personal?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2017-04-09 15:02 | Report Abuse

"Great investors need to have the right combination of intuition, business sense and investment talent." - Andrew Lo

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 15:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Apr 9, 2017 02:50 PM | Report Abuse
JAKS through wholly-owned JPH jv with CPESS to form Jaks Pacific Power Ltd at 50:50 arrangement. After full subscription of RCPS, CPECC will have effective stake of 70% of the IPP. CPECC will not allow this IPP to fail. Check out who CPECC is. China too will not allow this to fail either. CPECC is business, China is politic.
Understand? Many have limited knowledge on this and the stock market and started to give many twisted facts and discredit everything under the sun ! Stupid as stupid does
I addressed this intellectual information with you because I see you are more credible character unlike others

Thank you very much for this information. Yes, I understand this 70%:30% Jaks Pacific Power Ltd, say JV. Yes, I believe every party will try to make this JV works.

For the EPC doing the construction works, is it also a 70%:30% share? Let's call it JV1.

I read that during construction, Jaks will make a lot of profit from construction. So it seems that Jaks will also get 30% of this profit.

But the money is still from JV, which got loans from banks. So is Raider's claim that the construction profit is from right pocket to left pocket correct?

Am I missing something?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 15:14 | Report Abuse

Sorry dude. I don't intend to indulge more than I have just said. Suffice to say JAKS wont be burdened by the bank loans.

There are many idiots around who knows nut about real business and knows only criticizing. The fact that kyy started to have interest in jaks doesnt means jaks is no good or become speculative. Fund managers are not stupid. It is those believe otherwise is stupid

myongcc5

708 posts

Posted by myongcc5 > 2017-04-09 15:17 | Report Abuse

KYY the only businessman, genius? All fund managers make 12, 20% profit every yr?

U r nuts

myongcc5

708 posts

Posted by myongcc5 > 2017-04-09 15:20 | Report Abuse

Tea time, wish u all the best.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 15:24 | Report Abuse

Yes...raider agree china won't allow the IPP to fail or cannot takeoff...that does not mean...they cannot....accept low return on investment loh...!!

CPEC...is a giant....Jak is a cikku loh.....!!

So if CPEC...can accept low return....so if the IPP generate 4% to 5% return....dead duck for Jaks mah....!!

Btw...Jaks will realize low return in 5 yrs time only loh...!!

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-09 15:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by fortuneebullz > 2017-04-09 15:31 | Report Abuse

kukuman is a kuku!!!!! laugh me die!!!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 15:35 | Report Abuse

Skeptics can hope to buy later at same or lower price or not buy at all, no problem.

Of course the construction profits are, in a sense left hand right hand profits..............just like the construction profits of Ekovest from the construction of Duke are left and right hand stuff. In fact , recognizing construction profits during construction seems to be the norm and not the exception in all privatisation exercises, not just in Malaysia, but throughout the world.

On the issue of who do what, Jaks or Chinese party....these issues are spelt out in the shareholder agreements and given to financing bankers .
Jaks will be given the contract for the construction of civil engineering works, 30% .The Chinese party has the contract for the specialized equipment. 70%.

The cash flow projections given to financing bankers have followed the concession as well as the shareholder agreements.

Jaks have already locked in their profits from the construction by sub contracting their portions back to the Chinese. What Jaks have to do now, are merely accounting works, show their face and liasson work with the Vietnam government and a skeleton staff over in Vietnam.

MG9231

795 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2017-04-09 15:37 | Report Abuse

If every one of you can recalled a listed co called worldwide holdings Bhd, I think you can can see a clearer picture of Jaks

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 15:38 | Report Abuse

Did you do the same all this while ? you have the audacity to ask people to do this. No shame

Posted by probability > Apr 9, 2017 03:28 PM | Report Abuse

kuku...either you come here to have logical intellectual discussions and answer queries like KC...or refrain from giving any investment advise without proper supporting facts.

If you choose to do the latter..then others can say whatever f**k they want or wish...guess this is a simple universal logic everyone would agree. Choice is yours..

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 15:39 | Report Abuse

hello the bull... the fearmonger has come

Posted by fortuneebullz > Apr 9, 2017 03:31 PM | Report Abuse

kukuman is a kuku!!!!! laugh me die!!!!

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 15:44 | Report Abuse

JAKS- How to make money from Oldman n Spore Cindycat with little kuku (basing on my 20 years experience in Bursa dealing with Sharks)

As promised I am back.

Firstly forget their theme story of IPP which can only be ready by 2020-2023 (and also all the 25 years of recurring income blah blah) . I doubt how many will hold so long and some (say Kukuman n Stockman etc) are likely in another world by then...

JAKS is only a goreng scheme by Boss, Oldman n Spore Kuku at present.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 15:45 | Report Abuse

The above are representations made by management of Jaks.

You buy or don't buy don't bother me....Just don't spread fake news.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 15:46 | Report Abuse

If it is goreng stock as you claimed, why so bothered to be here talking and selling mudajaya non-stop

Posted by CharlesT > Apr 9, 2017 03:44 PM | Report Abuse
JAKS- How to make money from Oldman n Spore Cindycat with little kuku (basing on my 20 years experience in Bursa dealing with Sharks)

As promised I am back.

Firstly forget their theme story of IPP which can only be ready by 2020-2023 (and also all the 25 years of recurring income blah blah) . I doubt how many will hold so long and some (say Kukuman n Stockman etc) are likely in another world by then...

JAKS is only a goreng scheme by Boss, Oldman n Spore Kuku at present.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 15:46 | Report Abuse

U must understand the LAW loh....in JV.. both partner are jointly & severally liable for completion of the contract mah...!!

U may spelt out this one is responsible of jaks that one is the responsibility of CPEC....but to the owner vietnam govt both are responsible loh....!!

U think...the savvy Chinese contractor simply let JAKS lock in profit meh ??
The lock in profit is just KYY dream mah....!!

Don forget there is no payout from the vietnam govt....the profit.. u make from construction... is just paper estimated profit paid by ownself thru joint own fundings & join loan mah.....!!

Actually profit only come from actual operations of Power plants...when they generate profit loh....!!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 15:47 | Report Abuse

Wow... if this is the arrangement, then you have discovered a new theory on doing business. by the way, the last part was so bloody wrong ! dude, you really top it

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 03:40 PM | Report Abuse
Don forget there is no payout from the vietnam govt....the profit.. u make from construction... is just paper estimated profit paid by ownself thru joint own fundings & join loan mah.....!!

Actually profit only come from actual operations of Power plants...when they generate profit loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 15:49 | Report Abuse

This is not theory it is classic construction industrial practices mah.......!!

Raider no bluff u....bcos raider info....is from very experience & skillful lawyer of construction industry mah....!!

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 15:52 | Report Abuse

So can u buy at JAKS now at RM1.60+ for goreng purpose? Can JAKS hit Rm3 as claimed by Spore Kuku?

Let's focus on the biggest shareholder, Oldman's cost.

Oldman emerged at major shareholder (more than 5%) on 22 Feb while his wife (Mdm Tan) emerged as major shareholder on 07 Mac.

What was their cost like for this 5%+5%= 10% shares? I believe they started to acquire since Dec 2016 or Jan 2017

http://www.tradesignum.com/chart/jaks

As u can see from the chart, JAKS price was in consolidation for months (ard Rm1.00) till Jan 2017 where prices started to move up fm RM1.00 to Rm1.40 in one month's time. Who did the good job...u can guess but no prize for whoever made the right guess.

So oldman n wife's first 10% share's average cost should be around Rm1.20 (take average 1.00-1.40)

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 15:56 | Report Abuse

Better say the info from jaks management itself. Where no earth people do works but no money comes in but just on paper. This is really epic story telling. dude, you really top it

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 03:49 PM | Report Abuse

Raider no bluff u....bcos raider info....is from very experience & skillful lawyer of construction industry mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 15:58 | Report Abuse

Charles,

I think b4 official KYY involvement....KYY & lover may have acquired some share of about 3% to 4% of the equity at around Rm 0.70 to Rm 0.90 per share loh.....!!

Maybe around 2% to 3% is bought under proxy too loh...!!

This is the initial pakat arrangement between KYY and the owner loh...!!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 16:02 | Report Abuse

You don't touch it since you are so worry. Go back to your favourite mudajaya and continue trumpet about its great story.

You wait until 1Q and 2Q announcement, then only come back. If the result is no good, you win for not invested in jaks. If the result is good, you win too because you can buy then because it is no longer a "goreng" stock

Posted by CharlesT > Apr 9, 2017 03:52 PM | Report Abuse
So can u buy at JAKS now at RM1.60+ for goreng purpose? Can JAKS hit Rm3 as claimed by Spore Kuku?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 16:03 | Report Abuse

I sense you are envy

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 03:58 PM | Report Abuse
I think b4 official KYY involvement....KYY & lover may have acquired some share of about 3% to 4% of the equity at around Rm 0.70 to Rm 0.90 per share loh.....!!

Maybe around 2% to 3% is bought under proxy too loh...!!

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:03 | Report Abuse

Then with the so called specially designed delayed profit of Q4 on 27 Feb with Loss per share of 5.48 against many's expectation...price plunged to Rm1.00+ on the following day and somebody hentam kuat kuat till he n his wife bought another 15-18% shares (from 01 Mac onwards) from panic Fund Managers, Ah Pek Ah Soh etc...

So he n his wife owns more than 25% shares now n I think their cost could be RM1.30+ to Rm1.40+.

Assuming he didnt use other nominee ac to whack.

If let's say Oldman's average cost is ard Rm1.30-RM1.40, is it safe now to buy at Rm1.60+ or will he sell happily to u all and make RM0.20+ or less than 20%?

Will JAKS go higher to hit RM3, as claimed by Spore Kuku?

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:05 | Report Abuse

If you have been paid hard cash for your EPC billings.. if that is not profit... then what is it?

So.. are you saying if 3rd parties construction companies are engaged instead... the 3rd parties construction companies have no profit??

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 03:49 PM | Report Abuse

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:07 | Report Abuse

For Ekovest case.. there is not even a JV company.. ALL internal

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:08 | Report Abuse

My forecast is made basing on my earlier asscumptions:

1) 90% possibility Koon makan lunch with Boss
2) 95% possibility corporate games soon (exit plan or big tea rice)

I think its rather unlikely Boss plays oldman backside like Xinquan, Koon learnt his lessons.

So Oldman's cost is ard Rm1.30-Rm1.40, will he sell now at Rm1.60+ n make less than 20% n leave happily n use some of yr money for donation?

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:09 | Report Abuse

As as at now.... Ang Lam Poah has not aquired more.. r°Moi think they are friendly

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:10 | Report Abuse

Mr K.. could well be Angs insurance policy.....

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 16:12 | Report Abuse

Where got ah pek ah soh around at that time. If they are not yet around, how are they going dump shares to kyy. You think they are so efficient like you reading i3investor here every second and follow kyy action everyday ?? come on. Tell a better story la

Posted by CharlesT > Apr 9, 2017 04:03 PM | Report Abuse
Then with the so called specially designed delayed profit of Q4 on 27 Feb with Loss per share of 5.48 against many's expectation...price plunged to Rm1.00+ on the following day and somebody hentam kuat kuat till he n his wife bought another 15-18% shares (from 01 Mac onwards) from panic Fund Managers, Ah Pek Ah Soh etc...

So he n his wife owns more than 25% shares now n I think their cost could be RM1.30+ to Rm1.40+.

Assuming he didnt use other nominee ac to whack.

If let's say Oldman's average cost is ard Rm1.30-RM1.40, is it safe now to buy at Rm1.60+ or will he sell happily to u all and make RM0.20+ or less than 20%?

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:13 | Report Abuse

Friendly Mr K is anytime better than a hostile corporate raider who has ambition to take over...

While Ang is slowly getting rich...

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:14 | Report Abuse

My observation on the oldman's pattern:

He is not looking for 10-20% return for such a specially designed goreng scheme.

He should be looking for at least 100% return (thats y Spore Kuku says Rm3)

How to achieve this?

Good Q results coming in May + Corporate games (to goreng high high then becomes penny stock by bonus etc n free wa).

Most likely they will win at the end again as most Malaysian are stupid, as reminded by Spore Kuku a few times (now i see his noble intention)

But for those who believes my sharings here..I think can buy some at this level and wait for their goreng game.

Treat it as a money game...tangan cepat boleh dapat sikit.

It's a goreng scheme. Dont dream oldman will go back to buy Mudajaya now at RM1.10+ for IPP jalan.

So sorry to John Cash n others. Koon will not buy and push Mudajaya back to Rm2.60.

U have to eat yrself

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-09 16:15 | Report Abuse

The point is...all over the world, the bankers have to approve the agreements including the budgets and cashflows of the JV company before the bankers sign on the dotted line.

So, I do not understand what is raider concern about whether it is first party or third party main contractors.

It is standard practise nowadays all over the world. I still remember when I was young and still in the 1980s...........the construction profits of North South Highway are used to support the share price of Plus and UEM.............and that is years ago.

Ekovest do it.........and in fact, without except, every listed company in the world, do it......so , what is all the fake news by raider all about?

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:16 | Report Abuse

Stockman, we will see in their annual report soon to check whether those fund managers are still around or not...dont worry

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:17 | Report Abuse

Point is... Mr K.. eventually will be repaid handsomely for his trouble

That is the very basis to sailang

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:18 | Report Abuse

KC dont have to waste yr time on their IPP in Vietnam by 2020-2023...

Its a goreng scheme n see who will win. But I hope more of my stupid malaysian fellow can make some after this sharings

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:21 | Report Abuse

As for Spore Kuku, yes, a lot of stupid malaysians are being conned..

But a lot of smart Sporean were being conned 996 by American during 2008 for buying their junk bonds....

Not long ago, a lot of smart Sporean are being conned by one stupid Malaysian, John Soh

Guess our smart Sporean seems not so smart also...

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:22 | Report Abuse

Spore Kuku I will follow yr noble intention to buy some JAKS next week

If kena screw by Boss or Spore Kuku then I will cry together with Oldman loh

calvintaneng

56,035 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-04-09 16:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 03:46 PM | Report Abuse

U must understand the LAW loh....in JV.. both partner are jointly & severally liable for completion of the contract mah...!!

U may spelt out this one is responsible of jaks that one is the responsibility of CPEC....but to the owner vietnam govt both are responsible loh....!!

U think...the savvy Chinese contractor simply let JAKS lock in profit meh ??
The lock in profit is just KYY dream mah....!!

Stockraider is correct!

Actual profit from Vietnam power plant will only come from actual sale of electricity! That is 5 years away. Longer time taken than planting budgrafted durian which takes only 3 years!

Meanwhile Jaks share price has run far ahead of its true fundamental.

Dear fellow i3 forumers,

Calvin thinks there are now more better stock to buy than Jaks currently!

Better buy focus lumber which Stockraider has picked. KYY sell down presents cheap entry! FLB value has now emerged.

Another good buy is Latitude which KcChongnz thinks is now cheap. Cheap due to KYY selling. Latitude value getting better as price gets cheaper.

Other cheap bargains are Drb, Mui bhd, Dutaland, Opcom, Bpuri, Masteel, Cbip, Mrcb, Mudajaya, Thplant, Bplant, Ytl-power and Pba.

Any one of the above mentioned are better than Jaks

Remember,

Jaks at 40 cts is a Real Bargain few people want.

Jaks at Rm1.65 will burnt you kaw kaw later if you stubbornly chase it to your peril!

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:26 | Report Abuse

CharleT... you have no consistency.... betting Mudajaya IPP can make money... but JAKS IPP cannot make money..

Full of inconsistencies..

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:29 | Report Abuse

The earlier Mudajaya I am 99% to make fun on Koon. Sorry

Now I share how I cari makan in stock mkt. 100% from goreng aspect.

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:29 | Report Abuse

RMoi u knew me since Insas rights issue, MBSB rights issue etc.

I have my own games

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 16:31 | Report Abuse

;)

Alright Murali

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:32 | Report Abuse

Anticipate their move n capitalise on it Rmoi.

Make money from them...not to let them make money from u

Posted by michael_jackson > 2017-04-09 16:33 | Report Abuse

Kuman is KukuMan....walau eh.....singapore kukuman....hukuman mati...

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 16:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by MG9231 > Apr 9, 2017 03:37 PM | Report Abuse

If every one of you can recalled a listed co called worldwide holdings Bhd, I think you can can see a clearer picture of Jaks

Dear MG9231, frankly i dont think many of us are such long term investor who can wait for 3-5 years...maybe less than 10% or even lower...

Treat it as a goreng game now.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz