188 comment(s). Last comment by Jay 2017-04-11 08:53

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 11:01 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 11:03 | Report Abuse

My prediction...they may kiss each other in may...where got fight...dont spread fake news

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 11:16 | Report Abuse

No fund managers can be so stupid to get trapped by kyy. Neither can kyy has such big influence on fund managers to do his bidding

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 11:24 | Report Abuse

I THINK WITH A LITTLE BIT OF GREASING FROM THE MAIN ACTOR....SOME FUND MANAGER MAY BITE LOH....!!

OUR STARRING ACTOR....IS FROM THE CONSTRUCTION IND....HE IS CAPABLE TO GREASE MAH......!!

ANYHOW....WHETHER HIS BUSINESS MODEL WORK OR NOT....IT DEPEND ON EXECUTION LOH....!!
IT ALSO DEPEND WHETHER THE PUBLIC CAN BE MANIPULATED IN THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT OR NOT LOH....!!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 11:42 | Report Abuse

Isnt it this is malaysian way that you know? So shameful. Pity for all malaysian. Anyway, if what you said is true, it shows that you know the game just started and more to come. You won't be victim unless you buy later. Later means not later than when 1Q or 2Q is annouced.

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 11:24 AM | Report Abuse
I THINK WITH A LITTLE BIT OF GREASING FROM THE MAIN ACTOR....SOME FUND MANAGER MAY BITE LOH....!!

OUR STARRING ACTOR....IS FROM THE CONSTRUCTION IND....HE IS CAPABLE TO GREASE MAH......!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 11:51 | Report Abuse

Yes...but raider will try to reduce the damage to the naive public by exposing the plot early loh....!!

Btw...it is not beginning....it is close to the end game mah....!!

The main actor hold more 30% of equity....and scope to further support by the actor & wife Jaks is another 3% b4 it trigger GO loh...!!

The right approach now is to sell....B4 the actor run out bullets & the share price collapse loh...!!

If the share price collapse....the actor pakatan with owner will have difficulty too...bcos then issue of losses & sharing come in loh...!!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 11:57 | Report Abuse

When it was 1.00, you said the same. When 1.30, you said the same. When 1.50, you said the same again. When 2.00, you will say the same. When 2.50, you too will say the same. When 3.00, you will sing the same song. In the end, you sure will strike once awhile. But you already a laughing stock by then. Pity

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 12:01 | Report Abuse

Conman....is pushing up....he bought 30% of the equity mah...!!
I m surprise despite....buying 30% the price run up 50% and not 300% for other company loh....!!

Now conman running out bullets & option as it going to exceed 33%....what shall we do leh ??

For KYY will have no choice but continue promoting & promoting loh...!!

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 12:24 | Report Abuse

(In JAKS's thread ytd)
Posted by Kukuman > Apr 8, 2017 07:28 PM | Report Abuse

Mark my word. Jaks will surpass 3.00. I am not promoting. I am telling you. Yes. You people of malaysians which i always said most are bunch of stupid people, be it on ecomonic or on politic

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 12:26 | Report Abuse

At present, Oldman + Boss + Cindy Cat from Spore (with little kuku) vs Stupid Malaysians (fund managers or Ah Pek Ah Soh etc..)

Who will win and laugh at the end?

Sorry my fellow stupid Malaysians, I love u all but my vote still goes to them....

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 12:36 | Report Abuse

Anyway dont worry...i will later show u on this

JAKS- How to make money from Oldman n Spore Cindycat with little kuku (basing on my 20 years experience in Bursa dealing with Sharks)

Let me mop the floor and wash my toilet first

Stay tune...Will be right back

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-09 12:38 | Report Abuse

When Koon made money from u he may donate 1% of yr money to poor students...

When U made money from Koon after listening to my sharings later I hope u will at least donate 10% of his money to poor students...anyway u can choose to donate either under yr own name or under Koon's name...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 12:40 | Report Abuse

My take is, 50: 50....that oldman will win, why leh ??

Positive side he will win;
Oldman cost is cheap around Rm 1.00
Oldman pakat with owner...he gets informal inside info loh..!!
Oldman good at promotion loh....!
Placement at Rm 1.36 if successful will support KYY quest loh...!!
The owner hold less share than kyy...thus very unlikely he will dumped his official share holding loh....!!

Negative side he will lose;
This is a lemon stock with no margin of safety
The project they are talking about is an oversea long term project.
Gestation period about 5 yrs loh....!!
KYY too greedy....hold too much jaks at 30%...very difficult for him to escape loh....!!
This do not take into account share that kyy and the owner kept under proxy loh...!!
Kyy only can officially support another 3% more loh
Kyy could run out ammunition loh.....!!
The owner may betray kyy or vice versa....thats mean the followers and naive will at their mercy loh....!!

Raider advice....better sell loh....don be greedy and get con loh...!!

juinming

33 posts

Posted by juinming > 2017-04-09 12:47 | Report Abuse

wowo!

juinming

33 posts

Posted by juinming > 2017-04-09 12:48 | Report Abuse

stockraider just a small kids earning few hndred thousand. he shift from 1 forum to another forum be becos becos

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2017-04-09 13:01 | Report Abuse

Sell jaks.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 13:10 | Report Abuse

Can only support 3% more only? Why not 5% ? Or 1% ? Or 3.333% ?

You know this is talking rubbish. Pity

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 12:40 PM | Report Abuse

Kyy only can officially support another 3% more loh
Kyy could run out ammunition loh.....!!

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 13:14 | Report Abuse

Must be very clear on this point lo

The VIETNAM IPP JV company... is a SEPARATE ENTITY... which have got its financing all ready

So... JAKS works on EPC... will get payments and profits immediately

So not true.. need for 5 year gestation before see profits and money

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 13:18 | Report Abuse

The Jaks EPC...is left pocket & right pocket mah....it is own monies paying ownself from left pocket to right pocket mah...!!

Also remember...the taiko of the project... is CHINA co the JV partner...not Jaks who is only a minority partner loh...!!

No cash will flow into Jaks for the next 5 yrs loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-09 13:18 | Report Abuse

The Jaks EPC...is left pocket & right pocket mah....it is own monies paying ownself from left pocket to right pocket mah...!!

Also remember...the taiko of the project... is CHINA co the JV partner...not Jaks who is only a minority partner loh...!!

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 13:27 | Report Abuse

Not true lo.. if no money flow to JAKS... no money will flow to China taiko

True is... the VIETNAM IPP is a separate entity.. with its financing ready

So China taiko gets money lo..

JAKS also gets money lo...

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 13:30 | Report Abuse

You understand what is separate entity??

The VIETNAM IPP JV company... for the EPC... could have engaged 3rd parties

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 13:32 | Report Abuse

But... instead of 3rd parties.. there is RPT.. cos they have the expertise..

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 13:36 | Report Abuse

For reliability... and to control the money... of course use inhouse expertise.... instead of 3rd parties..

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 13:37 | Report Abuse

Wow... this cartoon worst than charlessT. This cartoon is talking rubbish ! Left pocket right pocket ?! This is so typical malaysian mentality. But cant blame him, too intoxicated with malaysia way of life.
Pity

Posted by stockraider > Apr 9, 2017 01:18 PM | Report Abuse

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 13:40 | Report Abuse

And.. the EPC profits can be ploughed back into the IPP lo

So... net capital investment into this IPP not so much lo

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 14:01 | Report Abuse

The above is always in my mind.

Jaks and China company forms a JV to develop a power plant. They get borrowings from the banks.

Start construction. JV pays the contractor. The contractor makes construction profit. Where does the profit of the contractor comes from? From Santa Claus the banks?

Now who is the contractor? Who will be the main party who does the construction?

You pay money to the one who does the construction, right?

In normal contract, the one who does the work gets paid, and paid by the JV.

So who gets the construction profit? The contractor, of course.

Of course a deal can be structured in such a way that whoever does the work, another JV, say JV1 gets the money.

It would be fantastic that Jaks hold 50% of JV1, get paid 50% for the construction works, without having to do any work.

I wonder Chinese company is so generous.

I am not sure if I got the right logic.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:03 | Report Abuse

rMoi... you are right but there are more juicy details on the whole JV structure. This is foreign investment matters. In view of the latest BNM rules on repatriation of foreign money, many great accountants are working around this to comply to this rules and at the same time make the best out of it. The deferred profit has a reason. Everything happened has a reason

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:06 | Report Abuse

This is bloody wrong statement. This cartoon is talking rubbish !
He really simply shooting and discredit everything under the sun.

I will paste this statement for my pastime laugh

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:10 | Report Abuse

You are not quite right on the 50% of the JV. Also JAKS not having to do any works is not quite right too. It is simply not possible!

Posted by kcchongnz > Apr 9, 2017 02:01 PM | Report Abuse

It would be fantastic that Jaks hold 50% of JV1, get paid 50% for the construction works, without having to do any work.

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 14:14 | Report Abuse

Just think along this line.. and everything would be clear

The VIETNAM IPP JV company.. a separate entity.. for the EPC.. could have engaged 3rd parties

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 9, 2017 02:04 PM | Report Abuse X

The China IPP JV taiko has even a bigger cut of the EPC works profit lo

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 14:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Apr 9, 2017 02:10 PM | Report Abuse
You are not quite right on the 50% of the JV. Also JAKS not having to do any works is not quite right too. It is simply not possible!

Of course Chinese won't give 50% of JV1 to Jaks. But if the JV stake is 70:30, and JV1 is also 70:30. JV pays JV1. What is the big deal about Jaks in construction profit?

Of course if Jaks doesn't have to do any work, or much work and still get 30%, that is good.

I just cannot understand why the Chinese are so generous if that is the case.

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 14:16 | Report Abuse

JAKS is getting the easy money

Probably... kind of a commission for getting the IPP.. for the China taiko JV company

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 14:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 9, 2017 02:04 PM | Report Abuse X

The China IPP JV taiko has even a bigger cut of the EPC works profit lo

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 14:18 | Report Abuse

On the other hand, if the Chinese says, I do all the work and you do nothing, so I only give you 5% of the construction profit. Then Jaks may be at a big disadvantage as the Chinese get 95% during construction, and the money is paid by the JV, which 30% belongs to Jaks.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 14:19 | Report Abuse

And the Chinese can jack up the construction cost.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:21 | Report Abuse

Nobody is generous here. business and politic. But that's another topic for another day. suffice to say it is the same strategy why china bailed out 1MDB

Posted by kcchongnz > Apr 9, 2017 02:15 PM | Report Abuse
Of course if Jaks doesn't have to do any work, or much work and still get 30%, that is good.

I just cannot understand why the Chinese are so generous if that is the case.

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 14:22 | Report Abuse

This twisting the fact and the term of the JV agreement

Frivolous!!!!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Apr 9, 2017 02:18 PM | Report Abuse

On the other hand, if the Chinese says, I do all the work and you do nothing, so I only give you 5% of the construction profit. Then Jaks may be at a big disadvantage as the Chinese get 95% during construction, and the money is paid by the JV, which 30% belongs to Jaks.

kcchongnz
5420 posts
Posted by kcchongnz > Apr 9, 2017 02:19 PM | Report Abuse

And the Chinese can jack up the construction cost.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 14:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 9, 2017 02:22 PM | Report Abuse
This twisting the fact and the term of the JV agreement
Frivolous!!!!!

I have to admit that i do not know the terms at all. Just asking questions.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:26 | Report Abuse

This is pure assumption, dude. An academia like you should not do this kind of assumption. it is a very bad Malaysian twisted mindset

Posted by kcchongnz > Apr 9, 2017 02:18 PM | Report Abuse

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 14:27 | Report Abuse

In your mind... you have a pre prejudice against China companies...

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 14:28 | Report Abuse

Ya... kinda surprise.. to see this from KC

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 14:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by r°Moi > Apr 9, 2017 02:27 PM | Report Abuse
In your mind... you have a pre prejudice against China companies...

Why do you say so? I am just asking question and try to understand this deal.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-09 14:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Apr 9, 2017 02:26 PM | Report Abuse
This is pure assumption, dude. An academia like you should not do this kind of assumption. it is a very bad Malaysian twisted mindset

I admit I do not know the deal and just trying to understand it. No need to differentiate fellow human being whether one is a Malaysian or agweilo.

If JV1 is also 70-30, then no party is disadvantaged.

But I see no party is advantaged too as the money is still paid by JV, the same parties. The right pocket to left pocket as mentioned by Raider. Am I right?

probability

14,413 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-09 14:43 | Report Abuse

I have heard of many cognitive biases on investment...but first time i am seeing super-investor bias. Not one of these fellows (kuku & amoi) presented a logical explanation on how they can generate profit...but singapore kuku put a target price 3.0 stating he had presented 'facts'.

what kind of argument is this?

"JAKS is getting the easy money. Probably... kind of a commission for getting the IPP.. for the China taiko JV company"

"You are not quite right on the 50% of the JV. Also JAKS not having to do any works is not quite right too. It is simply not possible!"

Appears like pure denial. Brain damaged from recycled waste water consumption perhaps..

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:50 | Report Abuse

JAKS through wholly-owned JPH jv with CPESS to form Jaks Pacific Power Ltd at 50:50 arrangement. After full subscription of RCPS, CPECC will have effective stake of 70% of the IPP. CPECC will not allow this IPP to fail. Check out who CPECC is. China too will not allow this to fail either. CPECC is business, China is politic.

Understand? Many have limited knowledge on this and the stock market and started to give many twisted facts and discredit everything under the sun ! Stupid as stupid does

I addressed this intellectual information with you because I see you are more credible character unlike others

Posted by kcchongnz > Apr 9, 2017 02:39 PM | Report Abuse
I admit I do not know the deal and just trying to understand it. No need to differentiate fellow human being whether one is a Malaysian or agweilo.

If JV1 is also 70-30, then no party is disadvantaged.

But I see no party is advantaged too as the money is still paid by JV, the same parties. The right pocket to left pocket as mentioned by Raider. Am I right?

r°Moi

5,802 posts

Posted by r°Moi > 2017-04-09 14:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:53 | Report Abuse

No point present any logical explanation because almost all here have very narrow mindset of criticizing for the sake of criticizing. Most think the stock market is a charity venue. Expect everything for free. sucker ready !

Posted by probability > Apr 9, 2017 02:43 PM | Report Abuse

I have heard of many cognitive biases on investment...but first time i am seeing super-investor bias. Not one of these fellows (kuku & amoi) presented a logical explanation on how they can generate profit...but singapore kuku put a target price 3.0 stating he had presented 'facts'.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2017-04-09 14:54 | Report Abuse

Another idiot talking nonsense

Posted by myongcc5 > Apr 9, 2017 02:53 PM | Report Abuse
That's why i say, got money = power!

Can make accountants turns nonsense into logic.

See how powerful money is. Old man sh.t become gold to these fellas!

myongcc5

708 posts

Posted by myongcc5 > 2017-04-09 14:55 | Report Abuse

Kuku, u admit ah, so nice of u.

Thanks. GBU

Post a Comment
Market Buzz