CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-04-23 22:17 | Report Abuse

Infact its plp....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-23 22:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 23, 2017 04:13 PM | Report Abuse
KC cannot tolerate it when I state what is obvious ...........
Moral of the story.
You really need to be an outsider, with the right character, attributes to be extraordinarily successful in this business.
No CFA, no accountant, has risen so far, so high.
KC wants to make a living telling people about accounting stuffs....not knowing I am a qualified accountant myself....wants to call me fake accountant.

What you wrote certainly have given me doubts about whether you are really a qualified accountant. You don't even know what is enterprise value, what is ROIC and many other simple accounting terms.

I believe, not only me, most people here also doubtful about your credibility as an accountant. You demonstrated that.

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2017-04-23 22:30 | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy only know how to plp kyy...

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-23 22:35 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-23 22:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 23, 2017 04:50 PM | Report Abuse
If KC gets squeezed out....that is because he is not good enough, nothing to do with me.
KYY just told me KC/OTB would not buy Jaks/ Sendai because they reported losses but that is so short sighted.

Ok, ok, ok, we know you fantastic relationship with kyy. We know how kyy treasure your "expertise". Congrats. But do I care? anyone here cares or envies about you?

This you are correct. Yes, I won't buy Jaks nor Sendai. I know OTB won't too. I mean at these prices.

Short sighted?

I really don't know what outcomes will be for Jaks and Sendai. But I had given someone a free service less than 3 years ago regarding quite a similar situation, yes, on Mudajaya when it was selling at about RM2.70 a piece. So, you are damn sure that I won't simply buy construction companies stocks, especially when they have not demonstrated their ability to make money. You know a famous investor also said many times how difficult is it for construction companies to make money.

By the way, do you know how many construction companies who ventured overseas had made a lot of money, or any money at all?

I know some of my friends had made money buying Jaks from RM1.00 when knowing kyy started to buy Jaks, and many others too if they sell the shares now. They are very clever to use behavioral finance, a new branch of behavioral finance, i.e. capitalizing the ego of someone. Some PHD students should look into this as a doctorate thesis.

But has kyy made money already pushing up their prices up these levels? Can he make money now to start selling down his holdings on Jaks and Sendai? What would be the effect on the share prices when he starts to sell down?

abang_misai

2,516 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2017-04-23 22:49 | Report Abuse

Show your records. Don't just come here to fish subscribers. If already untung, no need to collect fees. Hehe.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-23 22:51 | Report Abuse

God Bless Kyy .

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-23 22:52 | Report Abuse

exactly FB..he he

Posted by Fortune Bull > Apr 23, 2017 10:48 PM | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy has a potential to be opposition politician, he can twist and turn and twist again and again without arrival at conclusion! He is perfect companion to senior Lim!

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-04-23 22:58 | Report Abuse

that guy went and link quantum physics with business and stock market..this is called having "gift of the gap'".

they will use any small unknown aspects of the readers to convince whichever direction they want...i call these people 'scums'.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-23 23:35 | Report Abuse

all the idiots here especially that kc and the possible?

well, not interested. I go my own way.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-23 23:50 | Report Abuse

as for Sendai, now that KYY has revealed his hand, don't condemn it just yet.

It is Malaysia's very own MNC operating in 15 countries , 15,000 staff.

Not smart to condemn a maverick investor who invests in a turnaround situation. KYY is not a maverick for nothing.

KYY shares his investments, online, in real time....unlike that KC who out of the blue and all of a sudden says JHM is his biggest investment after JHM up 1000%......hahahaha.

so rich, why so angry with me for breaking your rice bowl?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-23 23:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 23, 2017 11:50 PM | Report Abuse
as for Sendai, now that KYY has revealed his hand, don't condemn it just yet.

ME: WHO CONDEMNS IT. YOU SAID KYY TOLD YOU I WON'T BUY AND I AGREED.

It is Malaysia's very own MNC operating in 15 countries , 15,000 staff.

ME: WHO CARES HOW MANY COUNTRIES IT IS IN AND HOW MANY STAFF IT HAS. BUT DID IT MAKE MONEY IN THOSE COUNTRIES? OR RATHER HOW MUCH IT LOST?

Not smart to condemn a maverick investor who invests in a turnaround situation. KYY is not a maverick for nothing.

ME: MAVERICK? WHO CONDEMNED HIM? I HAVE NEVER. I RESPECT THE ELDER, BUT IT JUST THAT I DON'T PLP LIKE YOU.

KYY shares his investments, online, in real time....unlike that KC who out of the blue and all of a sudden says JHM is his biggest investment after JHM up 1000%......hahahaha.

ME: WHERE DID I SAY IT IS MY BIGGEST INVESTMENT? PLEASE SHOW. HERE IS THE LINK.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/120894.jsp

ARE YOU TELLING LIE, TWIST AND TURN?

so rich, why so angry with me for breaking your rice bowl?

ME: WHO SAID WHO IS SO RICH? YOU BREAK MY RICE BOWL? CAN YOU? WITH WHAT?

Posted by 没怎么读到书的市集人 > 2017-04-24 00:01 | Report Abuse

Love this statement

Posted by Fortune Bull > Apr 23, 2017 10:48 PM | Report Abuse
Stockmanmy has a potential to be opposition politician, he can twist and turn and twist again and again without arrival at conclusion! He is perfect companion to senior Lim!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-24 00:05 | Report Abuse

A good advice.

Posted by Sslee > Apr 8, 2017 04:36 PM | Report Abuse
Dear all,
I am glad to read the above articles by Mr. Koon and happy to know that he had stopped buying JAKS as his last purchase is on 31th March 2017. For many days I am actually worrying and concerned why Mr. Koon keep buying JAKS and selling his other holding?
Mr. Koon already give his reasons and true to himself also give a very harsh/provocative/offensive rebuttal to all his critics which in returned draw in even more response from his critics.
I would like to quote,” Criticism is dangerous, because it wounds a person’s precious pride, hurt his sense of dignity and worst arouse resentment and make him strive to justify himself and take his revenge at whatever price.”
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do. But it takes character and self –control to be understanding and forgiving.
It is my hope that everyone will think before criticize.

My advice to stockmanny, “Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized. – Albert Einstein

Yes Mr. Koon deserve respect for many good things he had done for the nation and society and if you respect Mr. Koon then please stop all your silly comments in condemning Mr. Koon critics which is actually a disservices to Mr. Koon.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-24 00:22 | Report Abuse

But I guess it is hard for you to heed the above advice, as you keep on idolizing and following a not-so-good example of using "very harsh/provocative/offensive rebuttal to all his critics".

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-04-24 07:12 | Report Abuse

That, I don't know about commit suicide case. Let God be the judge. Does anyone believe if he does good deeds more than bad deeds, he will be saved?

This forum is getting hot.

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-04-24 07:19 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy→ icon

It was back in 1993 I receive research reports from Value Partners.

I am 61 now, don't forget.
23/04/2017 19:17

Me: Wow, u are 61 yrs old now but still don't hv the humility all these years. I thought you were a young chap. kikikikikiki a wording from Ayam Not Tua

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-04-24 07:30 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy, your age is in the same category as Jibkor. Interesting. In this bolehland everythings are very interesting. kikikiki according to Ayam not tua

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 12:36 | Report Abuse

humility....leave humility to the very rich and the very poor.

I don't need any more humility.

I need more authenticity, more authentic.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 12:38 | Report Abuse

ks....

SME CEOs how many without margin account, without OPM?

no margin account, no need ambition to be CEO.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 13:03 | Report Abuse

kc

who teach you that you need to be an accountant to be successful in investing?

about your holdings in JHM....so where is your previous post?

the post that says, until recently, your largest holding is in JHM..........so rich, why you still need tuition fees?

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2017-04-24 13:26 | Report Abuse

Manmy the pooh

if you are so good,why still need to PLP Koon?

or is it PLP is the only good you can do?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 13:28 | Report Abuse

lee

what you call plp is just me being authentic......I think great guy, great philanthropist.

and I learn a lot about sailang.

3iii

12,804 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2017-04-24 13:47 | Report Abuse

>>>>KYY biggest mistake is to advocate use of OPM.
He is abetting ignorant punters to commit suicide like so-and-so.

If someone commit suicide because can't bear loses due to margin finance, and he try to get rich fast following KYY's preaching, do you think KYY has to be held responsible in someway ???????????<<<,
The stock market over the short term is very volatile. It can goes up 50% and drop its equivalent one-third. Should you use margin in your trading? For the majority, the answer should be NO.

Even Warren Buffett advised against using borrowed money to buy Berkshire Hathaway shares.

Quoting Buffett: "Another warning: Berkshire shares should not be purchased with borrowed money. There have been three times since 1965 when our stock has fallen about 50% from its high point. Someday, something close to this kind of drop will happen again, and no one knows when. Berkshire will almost certainly be a satisfactory holding for investors. But it could well be a disastrous choice for speculators employing leverage."
Ref:
http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/2014ltr.pdf

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 13:52 | Report Abuse

3iii

stockmarket is capital of capitalism.
its the reason for the theory of evolution

why pretend otherwise?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-04-24 13:54 | Report Abuse

I have been using margin for more than 20 years

Margin is good, period

Use it

It is not difficult to use

Aa long as you don't do stupid things like T+3 speculate, buy rubbish stocks, or put all money in one stock, etc

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-24 14:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 24, 2017 01:03 PM | Report Abuse

kc

who teach you that you need to be an accountant to be successful in investing?

ME: SPINNER AND TWISTER, SHOW ME WHEN AND WHERE DID I SAY "you need to be an accountant to be successful in investing?"

about your holdings in JHM....so where is your previous post?

ME: DID I SAY ANYWHERE IN MY POST THAT "THERE WAS A PREVIOUS POST" ON JHM?

the post that says, until recently, your largest holding is in JHM..........so rich, why you still need tuition fees?

ME: DID YOU READ MY "PREVIOUS POST"? WHEN, WHERE? ANYONE ELSE "HAS READ" IT BESIDES YOU?

WHEN AND WHERE DID YOU READ THAT I CLAIMED I AM "SO RICH"? WHAT IS WRONG TO CHARGE A FEE FOR PROVIDING A SERVICE? DO I STEAL? DO I ROB? HAVE I PUMPED AND DUMPED ANY STOCK HERE BY WRITING STORIES TO MAKE MONEY FROM ANYONE HERE?

DO I PLP AND AND GET SOME TIPS AND SCORN EVERYONE ELSE HERE TO EARN A LIVING?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 14:26 | Report Abuse

kc

you don't want to admit it....I too lazy to dig it up.

"about your holdings in JHM....so where is your previous post?

the post that says, until recently, your largest holding is in JHM...".......

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2017-04-24 14:27 | Report Abuse

3iii, Warren buffet's teaching should not be treated as religion

It should be treated as guidance, or ideas for us to ponder about

Always think independently

Buffett's teachings most of the time make sense, but when applied to Bursa, does it necessarily work ?

For example : buffet likes moat, but as a developing country, are Malaysia companies in a position to develop moat (my study shows that very few have moat, unlike US and Europe)

If you insist on eating seafood in a desert, you are going to starve

In a desert, better look for cactus , lizard or grubs instead

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-24 14:31 | Report Abuse

Yak ... lizard.
Perhaps lizard braised with dry squid with sea cucumber. .. still yak.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 14:33 | Report Abuse

My ambition is to be like Value Partner.....sell BYD to Warren Buffet at its peak .

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-24 14:35 | Report Abuse

In Malaysia we love Nasi Lemak or Kamdar,
Un Usa , probably eat Macd*nald and drink St*rbucks.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2017-04-24 14:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 24, 2017 02:26 PM | Report Abuse
kc
you don't want to admit it....I too lazy to dig it up.
"about your holdings in JHM....so where is your previous post?
the post that says, until recently, your largest holding is in JHM...".......

After so long still can't dig it up? So, is there one, or you are a big liar.

Well, in order to clear your name as a big liar, besides a big PLP, you better dig it out, by hook or by crook.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-24 14:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Apr 24, 2017 02:33 PM | Report Abuse My ambition is to be like Value Partner.....sell BYD to Warren Buffet at its peak .

Me: like crows fund ? , ok come to see Alex King... show them what is your value u may can render to EG xp

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-24 14:39 | Report Abuse

Don't fight , use time well.
Write sound proposals to Rooster EGgs investors dept.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 14:48 | Report Abuse

ven

I don't take serious assignments.....too stressful for me.

KYY invited me to see his corporate friends, I have declined each and every invitation ...except Jaks.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-24 15:24 | Report Abuse

Manmy, with such intellectual is good to tap on an elite teen group. ..
Plus your experience should bring values. .. this way you probably won't hv much time in i3 but spend times on guide your teenage team to smell for the future ..
Of course must align with result as well to earn a living enough.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-24 15:27 | Report Abuse

A word say .. 人生 五十 才 开始

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 15:44 | Report Abuse

I have left the corporate scene for more than 20 years.....not about to start any thing.

Children also grown up already...and successful even.

I just want my i3 and RHB account.....enough to keep me happy.

Surewin123

12,581 posts

Posted by Surewin123 > 2017-04-24 16:05 | Report Abuse

haha stockmanmy....must educate young generation at i3 ya

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 16:15 | Report Abuse

win

An MCE/ O level guy can be extraordinarily successful in investments.

only needed right time, right place and right character...and reading habit.

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-04-24 18:07 | Report Abuse

;-D

speakup

25,085 posts

Posted by speakup > 2017-04-24 18:51 | Report Abuse

pity, Mr Koon could've become the most respected investor, but didn't. only himself to blame.

wiki123

2,447 posts

Posted by wiki123 > 2017-04-24 21:44 | Report Abuse

True, or even need to learn to eat scorpion... but probably mix with cactus juice...

"In a desert, better look for cactus , lizard or grubs instead"

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-04-24 22:07 | Report Abuse

Aloe vera & dates acceptable lar ...
Need not lizard xp

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-24 23:39 | Report Abuse

hurry , latest

the key to unlock the truth

the one key to bind them all.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600121342.jsp

Vc Looi

232 posts

Posted by Vc Looi > 2017-04-26 12:15 | Report Abuse

"Told the story of him selling BYD to Warren Buffet at its peak....suggesting to audience he is better than Warren Buffet."
-------
Hello!! you should listen properly what people said, before jump in and make ur idiot conclusion.. In fact, i only roughly heard he said selling at the bottom instead of peak.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-27 13:10 | Report Abuse

your warren buffet lunch is not invincible...where is the Chinese guy who advised him to buy BYD and supposed to succeed him?

no...your bufett bought at the peak.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-04-27 13:15 | Report Abuse

looi

look at the BYD chart......lol.

Posted by sharonchin > 2017-04-29 11:03 | Report Abuse

Dear Investors,
I would like to get more respondents for my survey study that related to Stock. Appreciate you could spend few minutes to answer my questionnaire via the following link: http://survey.sogosurvey.com/survey.aspx?k=TsXQTPXsVsQPsPsP&lang=0&data=
Thanks you very much for your time.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz