3 people like this.

110 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 2017-06-12 19:00

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2017-05-30 19:31 | Report Abuse

Pls bear in mind ur stocks reccommdations holds no water . When the market is undergoing a correction phase , did u take no notice there are plenty of stocks with good QR results are not spared and subsequently forced down ? So what makes you compare yourself with Warren Buffet ? You sound more like a saliva duck l supposed . .....hahaha !

calvintaneng

56,044 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-05-30 19:44 | Report Abuse

Who said I compare myself to Sifu Warren Buffet. You cannot simply accuse without facts.

As for high flying shares. Although their results are less than rosy they are crashing downward one by one because they have run ahead of their fundamental.

This is the peril of chasing hot stocks at peak cyclical prices. After you reached the summit the next thing will be downhill all the way.

So don't forget Calvin's 3rd rule

HE THAT IS LOW NEEDS FEAR NO FALL.

NOW GO SELL ALL HIGH FLYERS AND BUY LAGGARDS LIKE

DUTALAND
BPURI
CBIP
KWANTAS
HARNLERN

Good luck

pussycats

7,634 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2017-05-30 19:48 | Report Abuse

pls bear in mind, each people has their own kungfu investment style. Calvin kungfu = Taichi slow & steady style. Whereas Boxing is the aggresive investment style. Silat is the swing trading investment style. What is your style? kikikiki according to Ayamtak tua.

calvintaneng

56,044 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-05-31 00:14 | Report Abuse

HI GUYS,

WHAT A DAY TODAY

PRICES KEPT TUMBLING DOWN WHILE I TURNED BULLISH AND BOUGHT INTO CHEAP BARGAINS WHILE OTHERS PANIC SOLD.

I WANT TO POST ON BPURI, HARNLERN AND OTHERS IN MORE DETAILS WITH PHOTOS AND PICTURES

HMMMM?

AGAIN I AM TIRED.

WILL DO ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER TIME

ENOUGH FOR NOW

GOOD NIGHT

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-05-31 00:25 | Report Abuse

calvin u r rite on the high flyers,they really run ahead of fundamentals,look at oldtown, now padini

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-06-02 07:42 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng will give 5 stocks for you to buy every month ( if u dont believe, u just wait for his up coming article and start counting)
With 1 year 12 months x 5 = 60
In 3 years Calvintaneng has gave 180 counters for you to buy.

180 stock is almost 18% of the total stock in bursa.

Out of 180 stock given by calvintaneng, 95% go holland!!

So...i assume calvintaneng total net worth at rm10 million which i think impposible he has so much of money, he said he only invest 3% of his capital (u believe?? Haha...u know, i know...LOL)

10 mil x 3% = 300k

So, calvintaneng, can u answer my question below?
1)with 300k, how you allocate this 300k into the total 180 stock that your chun chun holland call?

Assumed per stock average at 50c, 300k only can buy around 600 lots only (1 lot x 1000 units)...so, the 180 counter that calvin chun chun call, actually he is buying around 3.5 lots for every counter for that 180 stock.

Can u imagine you promote so aggresive with the misleading article title i.e: Most undervalue stock in the world etc but end up u only buying 3.5 lots??

2)10% of your stock make money only (base on my record only 5% of your stock go up and 94% of your stock pick still at lose), how is your performance so far in your portfolio?

3)Just answer me "Yes" or "No" for this 3rd question. Are u deserve for rank 224 in 2017 stock pick? If no, what will be your estimation rank by 31/12/2017?

I am waiting for your clarification with solid justification and proof.

calvintaneng

56,044 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-06-12 18:15 | Report Abuse

lcng123
if you doubt please don't buy. why ask people to clarify? anybody here is responsible to answer your question. study yourself and be responsible to your own hard earn money.
04/06/2017 13:55

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-06-12 18:33 | Report Abuse

don't blame calvin,he recommend many stocks u can simply pick 1 or 2 if u like.how can buy so many counters each time? like buying 4d buy a few hundred numbers each time sure lose lah. anyway it's a reference only,decision is yours.if follow research house recommendation also so many stocks to buy

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2017-06-12 18:35 | Report Abuse

don't follow blindly,can do research yourself 1st before making any hasty decisions

TheContrarian

9,179 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-06-12 19:00 | Report Abuse

I followed Calvin on two recommendations : Insas and Masteel but did so after doing a bit of my own research. Calvin merely states his opinion and at the end of the day, as adults it's up to us whether we agree and proceed to invest or otherwise to ignore.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz