Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by muniandy52 2017-12-20 22:27

calvintaneng

53,408 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-07 03:20 | Report Abuse

LATEST VIDEO ON PENGERANG RAPID OIL REFINERY (BIGGEST IN ASIA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6d6c715FVY

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-12-07 06:48 | Report Abuse

Sochai, why u still rank bottom 30?

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2017-12-07 08:39 | Report Abuse

When u thought the I3 cancer is gone... he is back again!

calvintaneng

53,408 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-07 09:19 | Report Abuse

VERY GOOD MORNING!

MPHBCAPITAL STANDS FOR

MULTI PURPOSE CAPITAL

OR MULTI AS IN MANY

MANY PURPOSES. MANY VENTURES

1. GAMING
2. INSURANCE
3. HOTELS
4. PALM OIL CULTIVATION
5. MONEY LENDING
6. LAND BANKING
7. BY PROXY TO RAPID REFINERY. INDIRECT EXPOSURE TO OIL AND GAS LIKE HENGYUAN
8. CASH AS READY CAPITAL.
9. THE SUM TOTAL VALUE NET NET IS RM10.00
10. WHILE PEOPLE ARE GIVING UP INSIDERS KEPT UP BUYING AND BUYING

WHERE GOT SUCH GOOD STOCK?
BUY ONE AND GET 8 MULTI INVESTMENTS!!!

MULTIPLE PURPOSE CAPITAL.

OR CAPITAL INVESTED IN MULTIPLE VENTURES!!!

calvintaneng

53,408 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-07 09:43 | Report Abuse

More FACTS on RAPID

1) It is 14 KILOMETER LONG OIL REFINERY COMPLEX

2) SPANNING 20,000 ACRES or About 40 Bandar Malaysia land size

3) RAPID SEACOAST HAS THE DEEPEST HARBOUR FOR THE WORLD'S BIGGEST OIL TANKERS TO UNLOAD THEIR CRUDE OIL STOCK HERE

4) A MASSIVE RM170 BILLIONS INVESTMENT - ABOUT 3 TIMES THE COST OF HIGH SPEED RAIL AT RM50 to RM60 BILLIONS

5) JUST AS TMN DESA IS LOCATED JUST ACROSS BANDAR MALAYSIA... MPHBCAP'S 1,800 ACRES PRIME LANDS ARE LOCATED JUST NORTH OF RAPID

AND IN TMN DESA LAND PSF IS NOW RM400 PSF. BUT MPHBCAP'S LANDS ARE ONLY

82 SEN PSF BOOK VALUE!!

SO THIS IS THE ULTIMATE HIDDEN GEM!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pengerang_Integrated_Petroleum_Complex

calvintaneng

53,408 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-12-07 09:46 | Report Abuse

Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC) is a project development in Pengerang, Kota Tinggi District, Johor, Malaysia. Strategically located at the south-east tip of Peninsular Malaysia, it offers access to existing major international shipping lanes.[1] The PIPC megaprojects spans 20,000 acres and will house oil refineries, naphtha crackers, petrochemical plants as well as a liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminals and a regasification plant upon completion. Once materialized, PIPC is estimated to generate RM18.3 billion Gross National Income (GNI) by the year 2020 and help to create 8,600 high-income and high-skilled jobs.[2]

PIPC aims to become a regional downstream oil storage and trading hub by leveraging on its strategic port location on major shipping routes for crude oil and refined products, its proximity to Singapore (Asia’s largest oil-trading hub), land availability and deepwater marine accessibility.[3] A major strength of this hub will be its ability to complement Singapore's oil and gas storage capabilities to create a regional centre for oil and gas services. The project also aims to increase Malaysia’s petrochemical output by building a petrochemical complex in the identified strategic area. The development of PIPC, which received full support from both the state government and federal government, also benefits the local community by creating greater access to economic opportunities other than the provision of public infrastructure in Pengerang.[4] To ensure the successful development of PIPC, a dedicated Malaysian Federal Government agency known as Johor Petroleum Development Corporation Berhad (JPDC) was established. JPDC was created as a subsidiary to Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corporation (MPRC)[5]

Posted by muniandy52 > 2017-12-20 22:27 | Report Abuse

I am one of the victims falling into the articles totalling 3, where Tan Sri Vincent had said many many times that BCorp worth very much much more. In reality I don't I have lost a lot of money in trusting and buying this counter. At this price I don't even have an urge to average down my price. I rather prefer Hengyuan for that matter.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz