6 people like this.

84 comment(s). Last comment by stockmanmy 2018-02-03 14:04

CharlesT

14,605 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-01-31 07:12 | Report Abuse

Those idiots deserved to get burnt despite the same monkey trick was being played again n again by u know who....

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2018-01-31 07:20 | Report Abuse

Mark Twain? Man kc you never fail to impress. Having said that, whatever his intentions are, he should stop posting in public because there's sufficient evidence to convict him of running a pump and dump operation. But of coz, people who are enlightened already know that's his true intentions anyway. Why else would a person swears off i3 and then happily come back, if not bcoz i3 is the perfect platform to do his pumping.

cheoky

2,820 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2018-01-31 08:50 | Report Abuse

May karma on fall on that speculator. Dont you?

CharlesT

14,605 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-01-31 08:51 | Report Abuse

Speculator?should b manipulator...

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2018-01-31 08:57 | Report Abuse

Sharp, in deed.

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-01-31 10:13 | Report Abuse

"I consider unfair for the few commentators to say that I have promoted the share by writing so many articles to encourage them to buy and I dumped my holdings. "

"The ability to control my emotion to think logically is most important in share investment. For example, I was too greedy I did not sell when it went above Rm 19. As a result, I did not have money to buy when it dropped to lower prices"

我怀疑以上这两句也是骗人的,lol.......

Posted by HIBISCUS SaiLang with TP RM4 > 2018-01-31 10:23 | Report Abuse

Haha...good writing kc

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 10:44 | Report Abuse

KCCHONG: "be an above-average investor to build long-term wealth slowly, steadily but surely"

True and a very good piece of advice

Hengyuan is my girl friend, keep in the car. Say Bye-bye when I have arrived at the destination

PETRONM is my wife, keep at home. as long as I still feel her love , I won't leave her

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 10:49 | Report Abuse

market is very cruel to a poor man but very kind to a rich man

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 10:51 | Report Abuse

if you can afford to lose big then you are super.
if you can't, then it is better to stay simple

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 10:57 | Report Abuse

if you are lazy , rely on others' homework to invest , the first thing that you should learn is to run faster than the sifu

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 11:03 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PETRONM]: PETRON MSIA REFINING& MKTG BHD

Jan 29, 2018 11:29 AM | Report Abuse

john0909,

not everybody is deserved to win big
only a few selected by GOD
those not selected,
you can tell them 100 times Petronm is gold
they still see shit

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 11:04 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PETRONM]: PETRON MSIA REFINING& MKTG BHD

Jan 29, 2018 11:42 AM | Report Abuse

phankheefei,

that is very bad,

never let the the market to decide whether you have money or no money during CNY.

market is a very cruel when you have no money very kind when you have money

Posted by phankheefei > Jan 29, 2018 11:34 AM | Report Abuse

This few days lose around2000ringgit .... petronm must rise up if not no money duringcny

Zhuge_Liang

2,391 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2018-01-31 11:19 | Report Abuse

stock market is always very cruel, the winner will win at the expense of loser. There are many dirty tricks to be a winner.

Please remember if you want to invest in stock market, never trust any person except yourself. Verify the facts and check your homework to ensure your probability to win is high.

Never ... never ... trust any person except yourself.

probability

14,442 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-01-31 11:41 | Report Abuse

Koon has no integrity - there is no consistency in his statements.

Many of his statements are so contradicting....just recently he even said that he is old and very rich that he does not need to lie to i3 investors to get their money..

Basically there is not set of logics / principles which can be obtained after reading all his postings...his statements turns 180 degrees within days..

I would say Koon is a rare breed indeed...more like a genetic mutation...a program went wrong without any inbuilt ethics or principles...

Its worthless to readers to read his postings - in fact every single of his sentence is parasitic no where near symbiotic benefit for the readers.

Guess some become worthless even before natures makes them so..

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 11:54 | Report Abuse

YOU MUST BE FAIR TO MY SIFU KYY

He is just sharing what he thinks is right and he believes that it must be right
can he not allowed to share what he thinks is right here, like you and me
He had already helped so many to make big money in Hengyuan , including you and me
isn't it, it is his involvement that we had earned what what we want to earn, faster and more...
shouldn't we not grateful to him? our luck too...
if you came in late with a greedy heart, well aware of the risk , well informed of the risk ,that he will change his song any time , so it is your problem , not his problem.
so, be a MAN !!!

IF YOU WIN, THEN WIN HAPPILY
IF YOU LOSE , THEN LOSE WILLINGLY

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 11:59 | Report Abuse

if you have not made enough ,starting to put the blame on his exit, then it is also unfair to him

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 12:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 12:06 | Report Abuse

No personal attack please
It doesn't make you look smarter

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 12:10 | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy,

You are doing more harms to my sifu KYY than good

Stop all the unappropraite comments

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 12:15 |

Post removed.Why?

pjseow

2,264 posts

Posted by pjseow > 2018-01-31 12:16 | Report Abuse

In stock investment , you have to do your homework and make your own judgements on what to buy, when to buy and when to sell . Markets are full of informations , some are truthful , many are mere opinions . Margin financing is a no no for me . You take your own risk when you invest . As an example ,Hengyuan ,many made money and many lost money although these peoples read the same articles in i3.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 12:20 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-01-31 12:46 | Report Abuse

Hi penis moment and dynamite gambler, where have you been? Haven't seen you for a long time already. Hven't seen this kind of unprecedented PLP in any place before.

Good to have your comments again, and I hope others don't flag you. There is no fun any more if you are not around.

Let me respond to your great" comments one by one. My response is in BOLD.

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 31, 2018 12:03 PM | Report Abuse
hahaha

ME: WAH SO HAPPY AH? PICKED UP SOME GOLD SOMEWHERE?

In the two years I have been here, KYY has been completely honest and has also increased his wealth by tens of millions.

ME; YEAH YEAH YEAH, I AGREE WITH YOU! NO FURTHER COMMENT.

what has your portfolio achieved, how much students fees you collected?

ME: I AM HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF MY PORTFOLIO, MAY BE IN THE REGION OF 25% THE LAST ONE YEAR. NOT TOO BAD. NOT MUCH FEE. IT IS JUST PEANUT, BUT I FOUND JOY IN EDUCATING THE PUBLIC THE RIGHT WAY OF INVESTING. FOR PLP PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO LIKE TO PLP THE RICH, YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND APPRECIATE THE SATISFACTION I HAVE HAD.

quote by Mark Twain.......Loves that

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain

Not saying you are small people but saying KYY is great investor, he sailang his way to greatness.....the really great make you feel that you, too , can become great.

ME: NO COMMENT ON THIS EITHER. FOR ME, THERE IS NOTHING GREAT HAVING A LOT OF MONEY. I AM NOT LIKE YOU, PLP ON THE RICH PEOPLE, NO MATTER HOW HE OBTAINED HIS WEALTH.

They say, aim high.....yeah, aim high. Its good to aim high.

ME: i JUST REMEMBER YOU ALSO ASKED PEOPLE IN I3INVESTOR TO BE GREAT IN SENDAI. I AM SURE YOU ALSO HAD 'SAILANG" ON IT TOO, HAVEN'T YOU? IF NOT I THINK YOU ARE ALSO CAN BE CLASSIFIED AS THE MOST "HONEST" PERSON IN THE WORLD TOO.

YOU REMINDS ME OF THIS VERY MUCH; ASKED PEOPLE TO SAILANG SENDAI AT ITS PEAK AT RM1.37 A FEW MONTHS AGO WITH YOUR DYNAMITE INVESTING AND PENIS MOMENT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THE NAIVE HAS LOST?

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD AGAIN,

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/134621.jsp

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:11 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:12 | Report Abuse

cowards keep deleting my stuffs.

true cowards

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:22 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:29 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Zhuge_Liang

2,391 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2018-01-31 13:33 | Report Abuse

FA of Sendai is not good, please be honest.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:33 |

Post removed.Why?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-01-31 13:37 | Report Abuse

wow is stockmanny, where have you been? Not seen you very long time

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-01-31 13:40 | Report Abuse

when stockmanny appear, it means jaks going to have activities soon, am I right, stockmanny?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-01-31 13:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jan 31, 2018 01:22 PM | Report Abuse
KC
From the analysts perspective, Sendai wasn't a mistake....The Company did report good profits for 3 consecutive quarters and the stock run up from a low of 50 sen ( at the commencement of buying ) to a high of $ 1.50........Plenty of opportunities to make money in the time period.

ME: LET US FORGET ABOUT HOW IT LOST MONEY, HUDREDS OF MILLIONS THE PAST YEAR AND FOCUS ON IT PROFIT LAST 3 QUARTERS.

MIND TO SHARE WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GOOD PROFIT? ARE THEY REALLY "PROFIT"?

HOW COME THE FREE CASH FLOWS FOR THE 3 QUARTERS ARE NEGATIVE? SHOW US THE MONEY!

HOW COME THE CLIENT OWED THEM MORE THAN RM1 IN WORK DONE? YES, BILLIONS, TEN FIGURES! MADE RM60 MILLION, BUT OWED BY CLIENT MORE THAN RM1 BILLION? ANY LOGIC?

SOME MORE OWED BANKS MORE THAN RM1 BILLION, TEN FIGURES.

HOW? MADE RM60M FAKE MONEY AND OWES BANKS RM 1 BILLION?

HOW HOW HOW?

PLEASE READ MY ANALYSIS HERE,

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/132084.jsp

I ALSO LIKE TO READ YOUR ANALYSIS, IF ANY.

The Company mistake is to engage an IB to do a private placement which is very odd as it does not seem to have an end date. A good private placement should be a quick affair , not a drawn out affair lasting 1 year. Those who didn't like the private placement sold out their shares.

ME: OH, YOU ARE CLEVER THAN INVESTMENT BANKERS AH? WHY DIDN'T SENDAI, YOUR GOOD FRIEND ENGAGE YOU INSTEAD TO CARRY OUT THE WORK OF HOW TO CLEAR ITS BILLIONS OF DEBTS? I AM SURE YOU CAN WITH YOUR DYNAMITES.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-01-31 13:46 | Report Abuse

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST SAILANGING SENDAI AT RM1.37?

BUT THAT IS NONE OF ANYBODY'S BUSINESS.

BUT HOW ABOUT YOUR GREAT ADVICE TO THE NEWBIES TO SAILANG IN SENDAI AT RM1.37?

CAN DO SOME MATHS AH?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:47 |

Post removed.Why?

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2018-01-31 13:49 | Report Abuse

I dont usually agree with kcchong but I must say there are many PLP people in i3

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Zhuge_Liang

2,391 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2018-01-31 13:50 | Report Abuse

You talk with facts, no one will delete your posts.

Many readers do not like to read nonsense or argue without fact writing.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 13:54 |

Post removed.Why?

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2018-01-31 14:55 | Report Abuse

I have no issues with uncle sharing his knowledge or whatever he wants to talk about. But I do have issues with pump and dump operation. To my knowledge,that’s market manipulation and it’s illegal in Malaysia or anywhere else in the world. So the more uncle talk and boast and leak how he operates, the more evidence the authorities have in nailing his nuts to the wall when and if they close in on him. His loud proclamation of wealth has already landed him kopi sessions with the tax man. Maybe the next visit will be the criminal investigation department. Now don’t go and complain how he is victimised becoz he’s a pakatan supporter when he himself left a nice paper trail for criminal prosecution. Good luck uncle, there’s a reason why God gave us only 1 mouth and that’s to talk less.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 15:40 | Report Abuse

KYY: The movement of any share is due to the number of the buyers or sellers. If there are more buyers than sellers the price will go up but if there are more sellers than buyers, the price will come down.

many blamed uncle, very few learnt and benefited from his wisdom

What have you learnt from the above statement by uncle?

He had warned us many times already, "I have no obligation to tell you first before I sell"

You choose to flow his buy call but too greedy, want to earn more than him, of course, you will suffer at the end.

Why?

You are not as rich as him. Market is kind to rich man. Very cruel to poor man

do not hope to be a super investor because you are not rich

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 15:43 | Report Abuse

Be happy to be an average investor
You may not be rich tomorrow
But
You will be richer next year

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-01-31 15:54 | Report Abuse

Learn from my good friend, Murali,

turn your frustration into happiness

He is very positive and creative

Posted by CharlesT > Jan 31, 2018 01:59 PM | Report Abuse

You may safely assume that many here likes u..

ks55

3,612 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-01-31 16:43 | Report Abuse

Those who sailang Sendai already since-die.
Those who sailang Since-die with OPM already OTW to bankrupt.
Those who sailang Since-die and Redchip HY with margin finance will disappear very soon from i3, may include KYY.

At so advanced age, why still need to have sleepless night?
DJ down more than 500 points last 2 days.
Can he sleep soundly without margin-call?

Posted by gauridollar > 2018-01-31 17:04 | Report Abuse

Hello, Such a nice forum!!! Thanks for sharing and provides wonderful information.
Thank you

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-01-31 18:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by resilient911 > 2018-01-31 19:40 | Report Abuse

make use of OPM to win money may not last long.
make use of own popular ship to win the money is bad doing

grow rich with bad investing doing about a professional thief doing!

be an average investor with this good statement:
“I a “small people” advising you to be an above-average investor and focus on other important things in life, such as your business, career, family, friends, hobbies, health etc.”

Sslee

5,325 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-01-31 20:11 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
When I am a child I always wonder what I will do and what I will be, when I growth up? I remember during my primary school graduation day, the school board of director tells us: “Children whatever you do just remember these three Principles:
损人利已,不为。
利人不利已,可为。
利人利己,应为。”
Its mean:
Enriching own self by destitute others. Don’t Do.
Enriching others without thinking of any tangible return. Can Do.
Enriching others at the same time enriching own self. Must Do.
I am glad I growth up to become an engineer and now working for PT MM, a fully integrated palm oil corporation that subscribed fully to the principles of RSPO and committed to the production and use of sustainable palm oil for People, Planet and Prosperity. We are in an industry that brings benefit and prosperity to all stakeholders. We believe we are “Enriching others at the same time enriching ourselves” a Must Do Principle. It is this believes that drive us to do more, to do our best, to be the best and passionate about our work. Together we do make a different to this world. That a life worth living for.

I always believe that share investment is not a zero sum game. Your win is someone loses is gambling. Share investment supposed to be a win win for all. Am I too idealistic? Or is this too much to ask for?

Mr. Koon is right to point out the cruel reality of share investment; “There are more losers than winners. Losers are born every day. Otherwise, there will be no more ikan bilis for big sharks to eat. To be able to make money from the stock market you must outsmart the losers.” But my question remains why it must be so? Can’t it be a must do passionate endeavour of Enriching others at the same time enriching own self?

As of quote, “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
I would like to quote ancient Chinese writer Szuma Chien; “Though death befalls all men alike, it may be weightier than Mount Tai or lighter than a feather” To die for the people is weightier than Mount Tai but to die for exploiters and oppressors is lighter than a feather/ (Worthless death).

I extract from my comment in Tun Dr. Mahatir blog, “Our forefather had fought the Japan, the British and later during the confrontation with Indonesia and the communist insurgency fought as comrades alongside with our Malay and Non-Malay brother and pay with our ultimate sacrifice.” A scarified that our forefather prepared to pay for the common good of all.
My question; Are we now selfish us or selfless we? I leave this for all to ponder.
For those fence sitters that have not yet decided who to vote for the coming GE14. I attached below the link to my comments to Tun Dr. Mahathir blog:
http://chedet.cc/?p=2737#comment-140223
http://chedet.cc/?p=2762#comment-140389
http://chedet.cc/?p=2653#comment-139824
Thank you.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-01-31 23:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Jan 31, 2018 08:11 PM | Report Abuse
“损人利已,不为。
“利人不利已,可为。
“利人利己,应为。”

Me: Yes, the above principles in life were instilled to us as a good person. That I would expect an ordinary respected person in the society at such an age, and already with such wealth will do. But unfortunately, that was just an expectation, but the outcome is just completely the opposite.

Not only that. When someone tried to educate the public on some useful things which would save the naïve and newbies in avoiding the pitfalls in investing, he ridiculed him.
Sad, isn’t it?

“I always believe that share investment is not a zero sum game. Your win is someone loses is gambling. Share investment supposed to be a win win for all. Am I too idealistic? Or is this too much to ask for?”
Me: Fully agree with you. And that is what I am propagating; find good companies and invest for long term. Everybody will profit from its growth in the long-term.

However, not everybody thinks like us looking at long-term, although they tell you to do so. Many prefer to have big gain in the short-term, and the only way to do is manipulating, of course only when you have the means to do it; with huge monetary resources, buy up the shares first, write articles to promote it relentlessly, leverage on the “reputation” one has, encourage leverage so that more buying, tell you to hold for long-term, and then Boom, dump.

And then what to say?

“Why you so stupid?”

“Why you so greedy”?

What was said was actually true too.

Only Chinese educated people like you and me knows about Szuma Chien, and the Tai San.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz