4 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2018-05-01 13:16

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-27 18:02 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Refer;
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/155208.jsp
GE14: I HAVE A DREAM; Democracy, Liberty, Justice, Unity and Prosperity.
Highlight;
This is Malaysian dream, this is Malaysian hope, this is Malaysian faith and with this hope and faith, I call upon every Malaysians irrespective of Race, Religion and Region shall now make real our dream and the promises of democracy, liberty and justice. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of racial divide, oppression and injustice to the sunlit path of racial unity, liberty and justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksand of divide and rule to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make democracy, justice and liberty a reality for all of Malaysian’s children. Now is the time to show our exceptional courage and braveness to vote out the corrupted MO1 & BN’s decadent, kleptocratic Government and embrace our new hope and faith in PH. Now is the time we vote for PH in GE14. PH is our best hope to reform and rebuild our country, and set it on a course towards unity, justice and prosperity.
https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/43052/
Pakatan manifesto offers hope for real reform.

Will I wake up on the early morning of 10th May 2018 with a broken heart that’s barely beating? Or will we wake up with joy, knowing that we have taken the crucial and important step to make Malaysian dream come true?
The choice is in MALAYSIANS hand. Please make our MALAYSIAN DREAM come true. It’s either now or never. I thank all from the bottom of my heart.

PS: For those readers who feel it will help our cause in convincing more people to vote for PH in GE14, please feel free to use it and circulate among all your Whatsapp’s groups.

Thank you.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-04-27 23:16 | Report Abuse

If you want to live it real, the live it right
It is Sslee's dream telling you

Not dacing but the eye that see through all evil

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-04-27 23:50 | Report Abuse

Don't shout dacing only
Shouting no use
Must dream
Make your dream a reality

PAKATAN, PAKATAN, PAKATAN...

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-04-29 19:32 | Report Abuse

Dear BLee,
If you ask me what to believe, I can only say, “Yes, Tun Dr. Mahathir was the one put us in the hole as he needed to prove himself as more Malay than the Malay. Today he is the one that is trying to dig us out of the hole.” Below are some passages from my memoir I use to update yearly on what wrong with Malaysia politics.

On Malaysia racial polarisation: “I still remember during orientation week in USM there was an open lecture where the topic is how to forge unity and harmony in our multi-races Malaysia society? There was this social science master degree student presenting his statistical study on unity through mixed-marriage (The Melting Pot Theory). At that time I was wondering what if the late Dato Onn Jaafar, the founder of UMNO had been successful in opening up UMNO to all races. Surely there would have been no race-based political parties and opportunist will not have a political race platform to camouflage himself as the champion of his race and secretly carried out his hidden agenda, planting his cronies in every important post to strengthen his position, and feeding poison and indoctrinate racial view into the mind of young Malaysians. What will this country look like today?”

I felt sorry for Dr. Mahathir who had stereotyped the Chinese based on his bad experience with rich Chinese in Singapore during his university days and the humiliating defeat he suffered in defending his Alor Setar parliamentary seat which he must have solely blamed on the Chinese. He would have later, when he is in power painted all his view and policy in race colour. I would only want to say to him I do not hate him, but wanted him to know that for better or worse his policy had very much pre-determined the fate of my brothers and sister.

If only belong to the past and you can’t do anything about it, now at the age of 56, I do not have any hatred in my heart. I do not forget the past, but had learned long ago to forgive all whose had wronged me and especially I had forgiven my own sins, mistakes and regrets (committed during my untamed reckless year) because by forgiving, I can set myself free of past baggage and start to do the RIGHT THING NOW .

I felt this burning desire and internal calling that I need to do something NOW to prevent my beloved Malaysia from falling into an un-returnable failed state if UMNO under MO1 continues with this current course. UMNO has to be defeated comes GE14. Malaysians deserve a much better government and this can only be achieved with political will to carry out institutional reform.

Thank you

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2018-04-29 21:40 | Report Abuse

What you nonsense talking? 1 bank bankrupt will drag all his customers die together which will drag more all other businesses die together also.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2018-05-01 08:21 | Report Abuse

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/04/30/learn-from-her-1mdb-boss-praises-nurul-izzah/
Read this, my praises also go to her. It is only trying unearthing the truth. Happy trading. Tq.

Pavillion

3,100 posts

Posted by Pavillion > 2018-05-01 10:26 | Report Abuse

Dr Jomo KS write on economic.

https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/422433

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-05-01 13:16 | Report Abuse

Dear BLee and Pavillion,
Thank you for sharing the very informative and good article.
Thank you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz