3 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2018-05-11 10:14

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-05-11 00:15 | Report Abuse

jibby's fair my foot.if he's really fair everyone will vote for him already

nicklsyuan

122 posts

Posted by nicklsyuan > 2018-05-11 00:16 | Report Abuse

Well, I pity that you are a dimwit. Competent in managing economy? Establish good relation? Based on what u say, it’s obvious that your expectation for your life, family and nation is shallow not mentioning uncompetitive in life. Without much fuss? He is the idiot keep delaying conferences and still pointing fingers around showing no remorse after u finally dare to face to public for press conference. It’s because of him we can’t achieve Wawasan2020, we could achieve more and be advance and moderate nation if it wasn’t for him. Like it or not, his greed has led to his own demise. He did nothing to the country. He’s gone for good. And it time for you to reflect yourself. Try to be less shallow

Junichiro

2,048 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2018-05-11 10:14 | Report Abuse

"Dr Subra also expressed disappointment that he failed to defend his Segamat seat, which he said he had served the people for the past three terms to the best of his capabilities."

Well, when I ask my friends in the banking sector about Dr Subra, they answered: "don't talk shit Dr Subra, just f**k off for good".

Post a Comment
Market Buzz