1 person likes this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by 1053628122 2018-08-09 10:57

Yu_and_Mee

3,441 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2018-08-08 18:47 | Report Abuse

Don't chase high now because will drop back to 1.00 level.

Yu_and_Mee

3,441 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2018-08-08 18:51 | Report Abuse

Don't forget the PP has diluting the profit as well.
Don't always talk about good side and mislead newbies. Talk about the risk for them to consider too.
Price above 1.00 is no longer attractive. If you look at so many bonus issue, be it free mother share or free warrant or even split, the share price will drop a lot than the previous up. Make some study then you should know when to sell. "Free", sometimes not really "Free".
Like it or not, 99% of stock will drop after bonus or split and even eat up your previous profit which up before the bonus or split.

Posted by StallionInvestment > 2018-08-08 22:29 | Report Abuse

It's fine. After all, is just opinion. Investment decision on your hand. Pertaining corporate action, currently is just proposal stage. At least it take another 3-4 months time only will come to ex date of the corporate action. Different school of trading/investment do have different trading plan. I would like to counter it back on 99% of stock will drop after bonus or split. It totally invalid, behind it involve lot of study. Given example, Dsonic first time split 1 become 5 then follow by 1 free 1. Then only it drop, before the corporate end, it go the way up. So, is about timing and personal judgement on your profit taking level. Strategic and trading plan is the crucial element when come to investment/trading.

newbie911

1,111 posts

Posted by newbie911 > 2018-08-08 22:48 | Report Abuse

Dear Stallion, why owg so high debt? How much u predict owg can earn per q once genting operation resume?

Posted by StallionInvestment > 2018-08-08 22:55 | Report Abuse

No point we argue here and there, end of the day, price of stock will speak by itself. As i said, some are swing trader, some are value investor, some are short term trader. There is no right or wrong. So, let the stock price talk by itself. I focus more on TA combine with catalyst. Not so much on FA. Cause to me, it is time consuming to do Fundamental Research. I would rather focus more on TA combine with news.

130 posts

Posted by 1053628122 > 2018-08-09 10:57 | Report Abuse

Was at the TOP in June. Reasonably priced for a all day attraction but not many people there compared to other theme parks.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz