7 people like this.

57 comment(s). Last comment by Jon Choivo 2018-08-24 09:40

Kang Yao

554 posts

Posted by Kang Yao > 2018-08-23 09:35 | Report Abuse

Is the agreement between Jaks and CPECC, and power purchase agreement ever being published? Just curious what are the terms and conditions.

Blue Laser

205 posts

Posted by Blue Laser > 2018-08-23 10:26 | Report Abuse

If Kyy is a good businessman, he would not need to be a share goreng man for decades. He would still be a principal shareholders in one of the engineering outfits Gamuda, IJM, Mudajaya et al which he claimed he founded plus very rich and respected in society. He would be a wealth builder for investors, a model boss to employees, an esteemed taxpayer to the government but instead, what is he at age 85? A cari wang con artiste.

mamatede

3,950 posts

Posted by mamatede > 2018-08-23 13:23 | Report Abuse

ya KYY, i dont trust that shity geezer, after watching his goreng style.

pdchs

572 posts

Posted by pdchs > 2018-08-23 14:11 | Report Abuse

Koon Yew Yin may have been a good businessman, but i think he's a rubbish investor, like many successful businessman (Vincent Tan for example). He may know how to create wealth, but sure cant invest for wealth.

This comment is very unfair. who never loss in share market?

he is able to take the risk based on his evaluation. if you are at his standard, please stay away from his portfolio.

what i want to say everyone has it own risk factors. select wisely that all.

godhand

1,906 posts

Posted by godhand > 2018-08-23 15:20 | Report Abuse

the second type of guy is businessman mentality. u can fail 10 times but the 1 time u succeed, u cover all your losses, u turn around

Posted by PotentialGhost > 2018-08-24 09:31 | Report Abuse

Even I I dont like jaks , but I laughing this author what he write , do you think Cpecc idiot? Do you think jaks manager idiot more than you ? Do you think your ?do you think your? This Jon choivo is so arrogant . This idiot one day would pokai in lokang believe me , mark my word.

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-24 09:40 | Report Abuse

Henry kissenger, the very illustrious former secretary of state for the US, was on the Board of Directors for Theranos, the now defunct company that was built on a scam.

His nephew worked for the company, and found out it was a scam, and reported it to the media.

Henry did not believe him and helped the company fire him.

I don't care who is the director, i need to be able to understand and see the future profitability and cashflow clearly.

There is no need for personal attacks. Just show the facts, figures and logic. If its right, its likely to be obvious, then you dont need to say anything more. People one look see know you right. I also can go buy some shares.
====

Posted by PotentialGhost > Aug 24, 2018 09:31 AM | Report Abuse

Even I I dont like jaks , but I laughing this author what he write , do you think Cpecc idiot? Do you think jaks manager idiot more than you ? Do you think your ?do you think your? This Jon choivo is so arrogant . This idiot one day would pokai in lokang believe me , mark my word.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz