2 people like this.

53 comment(s). Last comment by Jon Choivo 2018-09-02 16:33

value88

708 posts

Posted by value88 > 2018-09-02 15:34 | Report Abuse

Quoted : "An adventurous investment, is where you are not sure of the value of what you’re buying, and thus do not know whether the price you paid is worth the money or not. However, you have a good feeling about the long term prospects of the company. And at that point in time, you might feel good enough about it to buy a certain amount of it."

If you think when sifus (not me ya) advised you to be more "adventurous" in stock investment, that means asking you to invest in stocks that "you are not sure of the value of what you're buying", you have total mis-conception.
That's all I want to add. If u can't understand, u won't understand.

joetay10

115 posts

Posted by joetay10 > 2018-09-02 16:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-09-02 16:33 | Report Abuse

If you think i am mistaken, what is your definition then? And your opinion of the correct perception?

=====
Posted by value88 > Sep 2, 2018 03:34 PM | Report Abuse

Quoted : "An adventurous investment, is where you are not sure of the value of what you’re buying, and thus do not know whether the price you paid is worth the money or not. However, you have a good feeling about the long term prospects of the company. And at that point in time, you might feel good enough about it to buy a certain amount of it."

If you think when sifus (not me ya) advised you to be more "adventurous" in stock investment, that means asking you to invest in stocks that "you are not sure of the value of what you're buying", you have total mis-conception.
That's all I want to add. If u can't understand, u won't understand.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz