Be the first to like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by Susan_01157968067 2018-09-22 01:32

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-21 16:58 | Report Abuse

Yeah, we know! Mahathir twist and turn but we all know He wants UMNO warlords to form majority block in Pakatan! You have been warned!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-21 17:45 | Report Abuse

FOR THE SAKE OF SAVING THE NATION AND ITS FUTURE....

.....ONCE AND FOR ALL.....DISCARD THOSE WHO HAD PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF Zzzzzzz AND WORKING WITH ONE EYE CLOSED...........ALLOWIMG RM TO DEPRECIATE AGAINST SGD AND THAI BAHT..........COUNTRY DEBTS TO BALLOON UP TO A TRILLION...............WHEN THEY WERE GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS FOR THE COUNTRY .......THOSE DECADES

LAGGER PPL NOW.......QUESTIONABLE QUALITY OF EDUCATION SYSTEM........FAILURE IN CATCHING UP WITH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-21 17:53 | Report Abuse

After half.a century of endless borrowing...... and overspending ..........ever ballooning and unsustainably hefty budget on pseudoprogressive modernization

..............and irresponsibly squandering lots of natural resources

...........unjustifiably maintaining faulty education system........which products are incompetent, dishonest and bigotry

.............. and establising an overwhelming quantity of low standard universities........... that continue to take in unworthy candidates......... and sinfully produce undeserving underperforming graduates .............resulting in

Msia is selling durians and palm oil to the world..........

whereas 'the then backward nation ' China is selling Msia Alipay, e-com, high speed train

POLITICIANS STILL SHOUTING THE SAME THINGS OF YESTERYEARS.......OR YESTERCENTURY.......

3R PROTECTION.....

BUT THEY HAVE FAILED TO PROTECT THE NATION AS A WHOLE

SHAME NOT

.......still begging to come back......to looot?

Posted by J For Janice > 2018-09-21 17:54 | Report Abuse

who ever you vote,eventually umno will always be on the winning side.RIP YOU ALL

Posted by J For Janice > 2018-09-21 18:07 | Report Abuse

Malaysia politician are entering 'you help me,i help you.you cover me,i cover you' era.Malaysian R.I.P

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-21 18:14 | Report Abuse

NOT THIS TIME

RAKYAT FROM SABAH TO PENINSULAR....TO SARAWAK HAVE TOLERATED FOR HALF A CENTURY LONG....

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE.....

.......THIS TIME WE WANT REAL ADVANCEMENT.....KEEPIGM ABREAST WITH THE WORLD

NOT TO BE LAGGERS ANYMORE

RM TO RETURN 1:1 vs SGD

TO BE DEBT-FREE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DECADES

YES........RIP.......BUT NOT FOR THE RAKYAT........

.........BUT TO ALL THE WORTHLESS SO-CALLED LEADERS THAT HAD FAILED IN SAFEGUARDING THE NATION WELL-BEING

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2018-09-21 18:55 | Report Abuse

"The manisfesto is not a bible to follow"...what do you think.....a hurdle for DSAI to become PM.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-21 19:00 | Report Abuse

Only ith quality education, rakyat can be matured enough in thinking to understand the Cat's Colour Theory

One of the most famous maxims of Deng, dating back to the years before the Cultural Revolution, states that "It doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice."

Whoever lead the nation.......must bring glory......no more shame .....to the nation

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2018-09-21 19:12 | Report Abuse

For my points of views honour of promises is very important as it will reflects in the end results and particularly to a leader. If even a "written" cannot be honoured, what can be trusted and I beleive this type of personality is doubtful and not to bring any glory.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-21 19:14 | Report Abuse

100% agree

KATA ITU KOTA

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2018-09-21 19:15 | Report Abuse

at the end, all bersatu+Keadilan+UMNO all merged into single party. no opposition anymore. pathetic citizens having such unethical politics

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2018-09-21 20:43 | Report Abuse

the politics of Malaysia will be back 2 square one ONCE Najib is totally MR. NOBODY!....just watch closely!!!!!

newbie4444

1,261 posts

Posted by newbie4444 > 2018-09-21 22:42 | Report Abuse

Which big guns from UMNO join PPBM so far?

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-21 22:56 | Report Abuse

Just watch the show! Once Mahathir gets over 50 MPs from UMNO, he will say PPBM has the right to pick his replacement and that person is Mukriz! He will go on and on about 'tuan melayu' and how if wasn't for his Pakatan would not have won! Yeah, Anwar made deal to wrong person, Mahathir never fulfill his promises, he broken every single one of them!

Posted by Susan_01157968067 > 2018-09-22 01:32 | Report Abuse

Totally agree

Post a Comment
Market Buzz