Be the first to like this.

88 comment(s). Last comment by Rwkl 2019-01-22 16:22

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 14:50 | Report Abuse

i thought u r the biggest polluter ??

Posted by qqq3 > Jan 19, 2019 02:49 PM | Report Abuse

raid, don't pollute the place every u go....

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-01-19 14:51 | Report Abuse

aiyo the pot is telling the kettle black..kiki

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 14:54 | Report Abuse

me?

I got original ideas....and I am not long winded like u , raider.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 14:56 | Report Abuse

probability...your signature is the crack spread...to this day, I still don't understand it.....can u repeat?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 14:57 | Report Abuse

Your teacher did not teach u properly loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Jan 19, 2019 02:54 PM | Report Abuse

me?

I got original ideas....and I am not long winded like u , raider.

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 15:13 | Report Abuse

>>>>
Posted by stockraider > Jan 19, 2019 02:24 PM | Report Abuse

U NEED TO ASK THIS VERY INTELLIGENT QUESTION WHY INSAS IS MUCH SUPERIOR THAN MOST OF THE BLUECHIPS & GROWTH STOCK MAH ?? :

Posted by stockraider > Jan 18, 2019 08:19 PM | Report Abuse X

U ask yourself what type of earning power ??
When Nestle earnings yield is less than 2% pa based on PE above 50%...even u put monies in fixed deposits u get an earning power of 4% pa mah....!!

If u buy insas got earning power as Pe less than 10x...earning yield already exceed 10% pa mah...!!
<<<<<

Raider is a very poor student.

Though working for Neoh Soon Kean, he learned little from his master.

When you invest for the long term, you are aiming to profit from the earning power of the company over the long term.

Of course, the earning power of Nestle is better than Insas over the long term. This should be immediately obvious. Nestle has durable competitive advantage, backed by the world's number one food and beverage manufacturer, its brand and good research and development of new products besides a first grade management.

Earnings yield is just the reciprocal of P/E. We have discussed P/E already in other posts. It is not earning power.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 15:20 | Report Abuse

Raider already ask loh....ur nestle earnings yield 2.6% pa v insas 14% pa the gap is so wide, when & how u going catch up leh ?

Yes u may say growth but how much growth u going to churn mah ??

Maybe if the earnings yield of 7% v 14% i can accept as a compromise loh....!!

Logical or not leh ?

3iii comment:
Raider is a very poor student.

Though working for Neoh Soon Kean, he learned little from his master.

When you invest for the long term, you are aiming to profit from the earning power of the company over the long term.

Of course, the earning power of Nestle is better than Insas over the long term. This should be immediately obvious. Nestle has durable competitive advantage, backed by the world's number one food and beverage manufacturer, its brand and good research and development of new products besides a first grade management.

Earnings yield is just the reciprocal of P/E. We have discussed P/E already in other posts. It is not earning power.

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2019-01-19 15:25 | Report Abuse

but those accumulated nestle has been huat like pig head wor, while those who brought insas, everyday only hope for it to go to RM1.00 and sell it.....that's the reality...no?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 15:33 | Report Abuse

U need to understand this loh...Nestle getting about div yield of about 2.5% pa and the earnings yield is about 2.6% pa mah but the fixed deposits rate is 4% pa....how long do u think the nestle shareholder decide to sell either place in fixed deposits or buy more insas like stocks with return exceeding 14% pa loh....!!

Insas yield 14% pa n they are paying 3% pa dividend yield whereas fixed deposits is 4% pa, yes div lower than fd but the earnings yield much higher, meaning going fwd insas can afford much higher div payout and their retained profit will continue to grow & huge going fwd loh...!!

That means insas is in a sense a growth stock mah...!!

Posted by lizi > Jan 19, 2019 03:25 PM | Report Abuse

but those accumulated nestle has been huat like pig head wor, while those who brought insas, everyday only hope for it to go to RM1.00 and sell it.....that's the reality...no?

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 15:40 | Report Abuse

>>>

>>>

Already mentioned in past too, raider is a lousy student.

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 15:44 | Report Abuse

It should also be immediately obvious from this forum that no one is more interested and careful of your money, than yourself.

Everyone takes care of his/her own money. You have deep interest in your own money and that should be obvious.

Do you think raider and/or calvin (and others too) are here to help you make money as their primary motivation? If you say yes, you are naive.

Of course, their primary interest is to ensure safety of their own money and hopefully too, to make more money from the situations.

So do not be fooled that you can get a good outcome by following others blindly. Yes, listen to what they are promoting but ALWAYS do your own homework and ALWAYS make your own decision.

No one cares more about your money than YOURSELF.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 15:48 | Report Abuse

U r looking at old success that is already factor in the share price mah....!!

U should start scouting for new growth stock if u believe in growth investment mah...!!

Posted by 3iii > Jan 19, 2019 03:40 PM | Report Abuse

>>>

>>>

Already mentioned in past too, raider is a lousy student.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 15:52 | Report Abuse

This is a classic 3iii arguement, after losing debate based on facts n figure, he will try to suppress discussion by painting a bad picture of raider loh...!!

A really chicken approach mah...!!

Posted by 3iii > Jan 19, 2019 03:44 PM | Report Abuse

It should also be immediately obvious from this forum that no one is more interested and careful of your money, than yourself.

Everyone takes care of his/her own money. You have deep interest in your own money and that should be obvious.

Do you think raider and/or calvin (and others too) are here to help you make money as their primary motivation? If you say yes, you are naive.

Of course, their primary interest is to ensure safety of their own money and hopefully too, to make more money from the situations.

So do not be fooled that you can get a good outcome by following others blindly. Yes, listen to what they are promoting but ALWAYS do your own homework and ALWAYS make your own decision.

No one cares more about your money than YOURSELF.

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 15:54 | Report Abuse

Do you think raider was in pain and agony when he asked you to buy Hengyuan at $15 because his intrinsic value for Hengyuan was $45 and that you should not miss out of the deal of the century?

Similarly, do you think Calvin was worried you may not be rich because you did not buy PMCorp at 15 sen because he was 100% certain it was worth at least 50 sen, with all the mathematics thrown in?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 15:59 | Report Abuse

Do you think 3iii was in pain and agony when he asked you to sell Hengyuan at $3 because his intrinsic value for Hengyuan was $2 and that you should run b4 the share price further collapse ?

If u have listen to 3iii to sell at Rm 3.00, u would not have the opportunity to sell when hengyuan rm 6.00, 8.00, 10.00, 12.00, 15.00 & 19.00 loh...!! U may have missed out of the deal of the century loh...!!

Sslee

4,716 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-01-19 15:59 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Repost: Jan 17, 2019 06:02 PM | Report Abuse
Dear 3iii
I quote your comment: qqq3: interesting chap, though gets a lot of brickbats from his adversaries, nonetheless his postings have some depth, in particular with regard to human nature and some investing strategies.” unquote

Please read with your both eyes open wide-wide “You –Know –Who” blogs and thousand and thousand of comments: Sailang, Margin Finance, X factor, Dynamic investment, flexibility, PLP king, envy of OTB and KCChong success and trolling OTB and KC with all sort of low blows, inflammatory and digressive, extraneous and often off-topic slanders to try to impressed and pleased his ex-master KYY. Now everyone knew he is just a chicken trader. Tell me how to be as rich as KYY and drive a Rolls-Royce if he admitted now his investing strategy is PLP super-investor and hope to receive some crumb from super-investor. LOL

Have you heard “You-Know-Who” acknowledge his mistake and make apology for promoting day and night non-stop with sailang and margin finance in JAKS and SENDAI? He is still behaves as he had done no wrong and his shameless behavior is second to none and can even outgunned our shameless MO1 to shame and still has the gut to boast about it and talk cock in i3.
Posted by qqq3 > Nov 2, 2018 01:43 AM | Report Abuse
kc u fail to understand, Jaks and Sendai are the 2 counters I made the most money...and why not? when I know the chong ker.....and I have the killer instinct..........

Thank you.

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 16:06 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 16:09 | Report Abuse

so ? ss guy...what u want from me?

pity? compensate u? sorry...no such thing from me.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 16:11 | Report Abuse

SSlee,

This bcos plp king angkat 3iii, he is trying to be just as tactful to u as he can, without antagonising plp king loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Jan 19, 2019 04:06 PM | Report Abuse

>>>
Posted by Sslee > Jan 19, 2019 03:59 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Repost: Jan 17, 2019 06:02 PM | Report Abuse
Dear 3iii
I quote your comment: qqq3: interesting chap, though gets a lot of brickbats from his adversaries, nonetheless his postings have some depth, in particular with regard to human nature and some investing strategies.” >>

I noted qqq3 gets a lot of brickbats from many in this forum. Many of these are justified. I do not know this fellow well, having only interacted with him recently because he showed up at my thread.

Nevertheless, some of his posts led me to these conclusions as I stated. Do give me some room to form some independent assessment. I understand we cannot be agreement on everything.

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 16:12 | Report Abuse

>>>>
Posted by stockraider > Jan 19, 2019 03:59 PM | Report Abuse

Do you think 3iii was in pain and agony when he asked you to sell Hengyuan at $3 because his intrinsic value for Hengyuan was $2 and that you should run b4 the share price further collapse ?

If u have listen to 3iii to sell at Rm 3.00, u would not have the opportunity to sell when hengyuan rm 6.00, 8.00, 10.00, 12.00, 15.00 & 19.00 loh...!! U may have missed out of the deal of the century loh...!!
>>>>>

I believe the majority of players lost money in Hengyuan on the aggregate.

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,50774.msg988778.html#msg988778
Topic: Patimas (7042) ~ TP 30 cents (Read 265152 times)

Read this thread for those who wish to understand the pump and dump of stocks by interested parties and syndicates. Very valuable lessons can be obtained from this long but well documented thread in investlah. In particular, look at the stories keep being fed to keep the play going. In the end, the manipulators disappeared.

Your most feared person in the stock market is the manipulator.

You must know the game you wish to play.

Good luck.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 16:21 | Report Abuse

correct or not ??

majority make money loh....!!

They are given ample time to run....in fact raider also make alot of sell call from Rm 13.00 to Rm 8.00 to lari kuat kuat too loh...!!

In fact when raider make sell call above Rm 13.00, this 3iii belittle raider, creating so much noise, that some buyers may be confused or deceived by him loh...!!

This 3iii is a vety vengeful and deceiving person, out to take revenge at all cost loh....without looking at the plight of buyer loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Jan 19, 2019 04:12 PM | Report Abuse

>>>>
Posted by stockraider > Jan 19, 2019 03:59 PM | Report Abuse

If u have listen to 3iii to sell at Rm 3.00, u would not have the opportunity to sell when hengyuan rm 6.00, 8.00, 10.00, 12.00, 15.00 & 19.00 loh...!! U may have missed out of the deal of the century loh...!! >>>>>

I believe the majority of players lost money in Hengyuan on the aggregate.

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,50774.msg988778.html#ms...
Topic: Patimas (7042) ~ TP 30 cents (Read 265152 times)

Read this thread for those who wish to understand the pump and dump of stocks by interested parties and syndicates. Very valuable lessons can be obtained from this long but well documented thread in investlah. In particular, look at the stories keep being fed to keep the play going. In the end, the manipulators disappeared.

Your most feared person in the stock market is the manipulator.

You must know the game you wish to play.

Good luck.

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 16:26 | Report Abuse

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/515b40886bb3f7bd49000013-750-602.jpg

I think this graph depicts a similar pattern what Hengyuan and its players went through recently.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-19 16:36 | Report Abuse

U need to know 3iii was a green eye monster having seen hengyuan shoot up to shocking rm 19.00 despite him making sell call at rm 3.00 few months earlier loh...!!

When hengyuan price came down, he has been quietly celebrating, when raider say cut or sell call, he purposely & evilly belittle raider to confuse many investors from running from safety loh...!!

The point is why 3iii make so much noises when raider say cut loss or run at rm 13.00, when 3iii only believe hengyuan is worth only rm 3.00 leh ??

He should be happily concur with raider to sell, instead of arguing & belittling when raider say run hengyuan at Rm 13.00 loh.

The reason points to bad faith and out for revenge this 3iii without looking at many hengyuan investors interest loh....!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 17:11 | Report Abuse

I remember in 2017, when asked, KC recommends people to sell Vitrox at $ 3 after the surge from $2 to $ 3..( all adjusted prices)
===========

kc...one day , someone who also read that will come and support me.....then how?

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 17:17 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-01-19 17:23 | Report Abuse

3ii, you can say i speak emotions lor....example, when market had been too pessimistic on hengyuan like you were...

unless you invest as Index fund...we cannot runaway from this element on predicting the imbalance on market emotions...

i think you are the same lor...just that you capitalize on mild emotions than ecstatic ones like me and raider do...

3iii

12,802 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-19 17:25 | Report Abuse

Probability

Do you work in the security and its related industries?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-01-19 17:44 | Report Abuse

i am nobody lor...an aspiring student...learning in a lazy manner

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-01-19 17:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jan 19, 2019 05:11 PM | Report Abuse
I remember in 2017, when asked, KC recommends people to sell Vitrox at $ 3 after the surge from $2 to $ 3..( all adjusted prices)
===========
kc...one day , someone who also read that will come and support me.....then how?

You see you are damn shallow in your investing. What is your point here? Just to tell that I asked people to sell at RM3.00 and now is RM5.00? What use is this? What benefit is there? That you have a good prediction of the future in share price? But what use is that? You behave just like a 3 year old boy. I can't believe that there are still a couple of people, seemingly good in investing ones, still believe you have something. OMG!

But this is a serious credibility issue here for you. How can you be so stupid until like that. Just search in i3investor.

"You made a fake statement like that, all the time, isn’t it fair that you must look through all my articles, 350 of them, and all my comments, 14,130 of them, and find a statement that I have recommended to sell Vitrox, or any share for that matter? If you don’t do that, and can’t find that, what shall I call you? A serial liar and that you have been telling lies all the time in i3investor?

Isn’t that shameful for a 60+ year old retired “accountant” to tell lies without blinking your eyes?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 17:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Jan 19, 2019 05:51 PM | Report Abuse
You see you are damn shallow in your investing. What is your point here? Just to tell that I asked people to sell at RM3.00 and now is RM5.00?
===========

$ 6.50, not $5

I am surprised u forgot your own post....even if it is one in 14,000....another one I remember is MagniTech.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 18:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jan 19, 2019 05:56 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by kcchongnz > Jan 19, 2019 05:51 PM | Report Abuse
You see you are damn shallow in your investing
==========

I am driving home the point, value here value there, cannot keep good shares....cannot enjoy double baggers....let alone multiple baggers like QL

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 18:08 | Report Abuse

Malaysian analysts...value here, value there, tp here, tp there....they , collectively make money or not last year?

kc?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-01-19 18:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by soojinhou > Jan 19, 2019 10:50 AM | Report Abuse
And qqq3, you are a waste of oxygen for the amount of spam you left in i3. Not only you spew nonsense, you spew so much of it it makes it difficult to sift through real content. The i3 community is worse off for the amount of digital waste created by you.

SSLEE
Please read with your both eyes open wide-wide “You –Know –Who” blogs and thousand and thousand of comments: Sailang, Margin Finance, X factor, Dynamic investment, flexibility, PLP king, envy of OTB and KCChong success and trolling OTB and KC with all sort of low blows, inflammatory and digressive, extraneous and often off-topic slanders to try to impressed and pleased his ex-master KYY. Now everyone knew he is just a chicken trader. Tell me how to be as rich as KYY and drive a Rolls-Royce if he admitted now his investing strategy is PLP super-investor and hope to receive some crumb from super-investor. LOL

Have you heard “You-Know-Who” acknowledge his mistake and make apology for promoting day and night non-stop with sailang and margin finance in JAKS and SENDAI? He is still behaves as he had done no wrong and his shameless behavior is second to none and can even outgunned our shameless MO1 to shame and still has the gut to boast about it and talk cock in i3.
Posted by qqq3 > Nov 2, 2018 01:43 AM | Report Abuse
kc u fail to understand, Jaks and Sendai are the 2 counters I made the most money...and why not? when I know the chong ker.....and I have the killer instinct..........

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2019-01-19 18:22 | Report Abuse

Stockraider was calling hengyuan worth RM 50 per share before the collapse. Just saying.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-01-19 18:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Jan 19, 2019 06:08 PM | Report Abuse
Malaysian analysts...value here, value there, tp here, tp there....they , collectively make money or not last year?
kc?

Aren't you showing more about your naivety in investing?

Which investing strategy makes money all the time, all the years, even in a bad year in 2018?

I know, I know, you will say you have made money. Okay lah just take your words you made money last year. But how much can you make by buying at 50 sen and sell at 51 sen, and repeat?

Have you ever wonder at this age of 60+ and after retirement, you have just a pittance left for investing, but a loud mouth in talking?

paperplane

21,540 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2019-01-19 20:13 | Report Abuse

Pe 50 still invest? Only dragon tht OKU will

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 20:14 | Report Abuse

kc...how much money I have is none of your business....but I have eyes too....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 20:18 | Report Abuse

soojh just need a bit more exposures that is all....nothing to it....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 20:28 | Report Abuse

whole bunch of kc look-a-likes...One guy go and buy QL, like end of the world for them....I wonder why?

Posted by KLCI Going Heaven > 2019-01-19 21:32 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-19 22:47 | Report Abuse

u gone to heaven already

Goh Kim Hock

2,946 posts

Posted by Goh Kim Hock > 2019-01-20 01:29 | Report Abuse

PE 50 is a bit too high for a company which do not have economic moat.

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-01-20 01:34 | Report Abuse

goh kim hock , ur name same as mmsv big shareholder :p
are you a big mmsv shareholder?

Goh Kim Hock

2,946 posts

Posted by Goh Kim Hock > 2019-01-20 01:39 | Report Abuse

@lazycat not me la. Just happened to be same name only le..i where got so lucky..

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-01-20 01:45 | Report Abuse

:) all the best

popo92

578 posts

Posted by popo92 > 2019-01-20 23:46 | Report Abuse

is stockraider and calvin same person?

Limbeh

253 posts

Posted by Limbeh > 2019-01-20 23:57 | Report Abuse

errr PE so high.... no....

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-22 14:37 | Report Abuse

If INSAS is a growth stock, then I will eat my cat.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-22 15:00 | Report Abuse

cat skinned or not?

Rwkl

216 posts

Posted by Rwkl > 2019-01-22 16:22 | Report Abuse

When my taxi driver told me he bought into bitcoin, I knew it’s time to bailout.

Now the tea lady tells me QL is overpriced, ....time to jump in

No disrespect to both....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz