1 person likes this.

17 comment(s). Last comment by Outliar 2019-05-16 01:29

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 21:28 | Report Abuse

I think that the dynamics is the same. The competitors are trying to push price, but we keep talking about value proposition with our clients.

This is how you build market share. This is a once in a lifetime kind of company.

3iii

13,113 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-03-19 21:49 | Report Abuse

Once again, i am deeply and humbly impressed by Philip sharing this counter in Jan.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 22:28 | Report Abuse

Imagine if you were an opensys or alipay or GHL which is a simple payment or services faciliator. If one day Bank Negara decided to give you a banking license, how would you go about it?

Would you do it the traditional way with long queues, a branch where people take numbers and wait their turn and a hassle-full filling of duplicates, hard copies, information and slow approvals from KL, and old legacy systems which fills up rooms upon rooms of files.

Or would you think deep on how to upend the existing encumbants like HL, Public Bank, Maybank with a system that is catered to the online connected future today, where you no longer need physical locations and everything can be done and verified online automatically with a automated process. And you freed all the legacy backend staff with a mobile team of connected sales staff all with cloud connections, and all doing outbound work directly at your customers office, instead of sitting in a desk in an bank branch somewhere.

As a client, who would you rather talk to? the bank guy drinking coffee with you in your own office, cafe or business? or that grumpy old lady in the bank teller telling you to fill in physical forms?

>>>>>>
Our strategy is to create a complete ecosystem combining payment software, which enables the company to access more data from clients and offer better financial projects with a fair price like banking services and credit. Regarding our banking solution, the pilot is performing in line with our expectations. There's a huge addressable market in that front and is very similar to the acquiring market when we began, variable services and high rates. We want to offer more friendly and convenient services at a fair price.

We now have nearly 2.5 thousand accounts in our pilots. We are still not making specific commitments with the timing of the full rollout of our banking products because we want to make all the necessary adjustments before that. In the medium and long-term, we really believe that these solutions will be very important for the company.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 22:33 | Report Abuse

I find that in the future, majority of bank interactions can be done online. And those that are more tricky and problematic, I want them right here right now in my office telling me how to solve it.

When credit ratings, customer database is fully online, do you really need to visit your bank anymore?

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 22:56 | Report Abuse

For some light reading of my previous analysis of this company.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/philip2/191042.jsp

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-19 23:27 | Report Abuse

Philip....Pchem when will jump like that?

very impressive performance - congrats!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:36 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-19 23:46 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH JUST LOOK AT GENERAL RAIDER CALL ON SAPNRG VERY TRUE MAH...!!
U NEED TO BE SMART AND HAVE SPECIAL HARDWORKING TRAINING IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL LOH....!!

Lessons from – “The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing” by Pat Dorsey. Pat Dorsey is the Director of Stock Analysis at Morningstar.

· Picking individual stocks requires hard work,discipline and an investment of time (and money). SAPNRG IS NOT CHINCHAI MAH..IT IS MONTHS AND MONTHS OF INTENSIVE RESEARCH DONE VERY CAREFULLY TO GUARANTEE GREAT SUCCESSFUL BUY LOH...!!

· You need patience, an understanding of accounting and competitive strategy and a healthy dose of skepticism . THIS TRUE LOH...RAIDER CAN ASK U TO BUY RM O.30 AND THEN ASK YOU TO SELL RM 0.365 WITHIN 1 MTH AND MAKE 20%, BUT RAIDER DON DO THAT BCOS RAIDER KNOW SUCCESSFUL MAJOR KILLING IN STOCK MARKET, NEED TIME TO DEVELOP, THATS WHY RAIDER ASK U TO KEEP LONG TERM AT LEAST 3 YRS AND 3 MTHS.

· Buying stock means part ownership in a business .YES SAPNRG U ARE OWNING AN OIL N GAS BUSINESS, ALOT OF PRODUCTS NEED THIS RAW MATERIAL INPUT LOH....THUS DEMAND IS CONFIRMED LOH...!!

· Courage of conviction. U JUST LOOK AT RAIDER BOLD CONVICTION AND SAILANG CONVICTION WITH TP POTENTIAL 3.00, AND HOLD LONGTERM WITHOUT WAVERING EVEN MKT SELLDOWN...U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IS COURAGE & CONVICTION ABOUT LOH.

· Companies with most conflict of opinion are often best investments ( think contrarian). CORFRECTLOH ALOT OF PEOPLE ARGUE AND BELITTLE RAIDER SAPNRG PICK, BUT RAIDER JUST STANDBY WITH THE GREAT CONVICTION OF SAPNRG SUREWIN, WITHOUT ANY FEAR....BCOS RAIDER KNOW....THIS IS THE BEST PICK U CAN EVER FIND MAH..!!

EXACTLY SIMILIAR TO RAIDER MARGIN OF SAFETY APPROACH
Core principles of investing
o Doing your homework
o Finding companies with strong competitive advantages
o Having a margin of safety
o Holding for the long term
o Knowing when to sell

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-19 23:52 | Report Abuse

if want to spam thread at least don't capslock la. So low class hardsell, I dont need to follow you to hardsell every thread convincing ikan bilis to buy. I just use long term profits and share price increase to show you how investing really works long term.

>>>>
PUTTING CONVICTION INTO ANALYSIS WITH BIG SUMS OF MONEY OVER LONG TERM HOLDING. FYI STNE ALREADY TURN INTO A 44 BILLION RINGGIT COMPANY LO. NO NEED WAIT 3 YEARS 3 MONTHS. USD19 INTO USD43, ANY QUESTIONS? 114% revenue growth YoY, 660% earnings growth YoY.

stockraider For So long Mr Long trying to equate stoneco to QL....i thought it is same type of business...but now it is found out totally irrelevant loh...!!

One QL with pe 50x is old type of commodities business another is payment system platform settlement PE 24x Stoneco loh...!!

I m wondering What QL got to do with stoneco, other than Mr long bought n own both of it loh...???
>>>>>>
YOU READ. BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. OFFICE BOY MENTALITY. ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE THE SMARTEST IN THE WORLD.
stockraider What so special of buying into stoneco leh ??

U mean Warren Buffet give a call to Mr long & says koh kohchai i m buy into stoneco ah....!!

I read Warren Buffet buying into Petrolchina long time ago, what happen to petrolchina now leh ??
>>>>>>>
YES DO TELL ME ABOUT PE AGAIN, IF YOU LOOK TO THE PAST, YOU WILL NEVER REALISE A 660% INCREASE IN EARNINGS YEAR OVER YEAR.

stockraider Yes loh....this is precisely how greater fool theory works loh...!!
If u follow margin of safety principle disciplinary u will never buy gdex at PE 100x mah....!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-20 00:00 | Report Abuse

raider you really need to stop spam everywhere

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-20 00:00 | Report Abuse

Prmomotion of msia great oil company SAPE...mah...!!

Buy local company campaign mah....!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 19, 2019 11:52 PM | Report Abuse

if want to spam thread at least don't capslock la. So low class hardsell, I dont need to follow you to hardsell every thread convincing ikan bilis to buy. I just use long term profits and share price increase to show you how investing really works long term.

>>>>
PUTTING CONVICTION INTO ANALYSIS WITH BIG SUMS OF MONEY OVER LONG TERM HOLDING. FYI STNE ALREADY TURN INTO A 44 BILLION RINGGIT COMPANY LO. NO NEED WAIT 3 YEARS 3 MONTHS. USD19 INTO USD43, ANY QUESTIONS? 114% revenue growth YoY, 660% earnings growth YoY.

stockraider For So long Mr Long trying to equate stoneco to QL....i thought it is same type of business...but now it is found out totally irrelevant loh...!!

One QL with pe 50x is old type of commodities business another is payment system platform settlement PE 24x Stoneco loh...!!

I m wondering What QL got to do with stoneco, other than Mr long bought n own both of it loh...???
>>>>>>
YOU READ. BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. OFFICE BOY MENTALITY. ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE THE SMARTEST IN THE WORLD.
stockraider What so special of buying into stoneco leh ??

U mean Warren Buffet give a call to Mr long & says koh kohchai i m buy into stoneco ah....!!

I read Warren Buffet buying into Petrolchina long time ago, what happen to petrolchina now leh ??
>>>>>>>
YES DO TELL ME ABOUT PE AGAIN, IF YOU LOOK TO THE PAST, YOU WILL NEVER REALISE A 660% INCREASE IN EARNINGS YEAR OVER YEAR.

stockraider Yes loh....this is precisely how greater fool theory works loh...!!
If u follow margin of safety principle disciplinary u will never buy gdex at PE 100x mah....!!

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-03-20 00:03 | Report Abuse

kisiao lah you raider, go sleep lah walao eh

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-20 00:05 | Report Abuse

There are many great co in msia loh....like for example SAPE 1000% gain in 3 yrs 3 mths loh....!!

Do not listen to naysayer Philip loh....!!

What he says is not true loh...he just bad mouth msia co loh....!!

SAPE will perform very well...why waste time in STONE CO in brazil, when u don understand their system...u get conned u also don know mah..!!

Stick to msia..!!
Stick to SAPE loh..!!..

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2019-03-20 08:09 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the update. I won't pay PE 40 for Stoneco, but I've already found a proxy to them at EV/EBIT 2.9. A lot more palatable than Stoneco. Thanks for sharing.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-20 08:38 | Report Abuse

Ok sape is the best company of 2021, rm3 incoming. You sailang all your money inside, wonderful.

Can stop spamming now? Stick to the topic I put, which is discussing and learning more about STNE earnings call.

IF YOU WANT TO SPAM AND PROMOTE ON YOUR SAPE, PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD. THIS IS THREAD IS NOT FOR THAT PURPOSE.

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-20 13:24 | Report Abuse

One thing I've realized about market disruptors and tech companies in NASDAQ, it is really hard to use simple metrics like PE to evaluate them ( especially if a company can grow 114% it's revenues and 660% is earnings in a year). A of companies have begin to use more specific metrics to value their company growth ( churn rate, total number of users, expected revenues per user etc), and looking at STNE results, frankly I do agree to a certain extent.

For me I'm also Looking at multiple metrics to evaluate companies. Especially for STNE I find that total payment volume tpv as a measure
The size of microtransactions they earn, and the number of SMB as a measure of their Target market (6% currently of a 8.8 million small medium business customer base)

>>>>>>
Thanks for the update. I won't pay PE 40 for Stoneco, but I've already found a proxy to them at EV/EBIT 2.9. A lot more palatable than Stoneco. Thanks for sharing.

Outliar

302 posts

Posted by Outliar > 2019-05-16 01:29 | Report Abuse

The latest Earnings Call Transcript is out

Post a Comment
Market Buzz