57 comment(s). Last comment by 3iii 2019-05-23 16:23

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-19 17:23 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-19 17:33 | Report Abuse

respect? I only respect people who buys the shares of high quality shares that do not collapse.....QL, Yinson, Serba, Top Glove, Harta, Nestle, PBB, AeonCr, Vitrox, every thing else is trading/ speculations....

analysis is for show.....just excuses to buy and sell....even analysis based on facts and figures but without a head for business sense.

Remisiers, traders, speculators......they never care much about facts and figures....they only care shares up or down, got wagger or not.......and no attention to issues of quality and sustainability.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-04-19 17:44 | Report Abuse

share market.....every day also got false positives and false negative....

only certain kinds of ego people want to cari makan by imagining themselves as super heroes, saving damsels in distress.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-19 18:02 | Report Abuse

Unker like that I not bad leh... I have QL (after Unker Philip advice), Serba, Harta.... Means I think i am not speculating already wakakaka

Pchem can include or not?

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > 2019-04-19 18:23 | Report Abuse

Must add AHEALTH to the list also unker

Posted by (2.6m shares buyback April ) Philip > 2019-04-20 06:28 | Report Abuse

It doesn't work like that. Any stock that you don't understand week is speculating. What do I mean understand well? If you can remember from the top of you head the last 20 quarters revenue and earnings, what corporate actions was taken, what business growth was taken, what contracts, order book and profit margin, warrants buybacks esos figures? Then you are starting to know more about your stock.

If you invest based on listening to other people's stock recommendation ( I did not recommend QL btw, I bought bulk of it 10 years ago), you will be speculating.

>>>>>>>

Unker like that I not bad leh... I have QL (after Unker Philip advice), Serba, Harta.... Means I think i am not speculating already wakakaka

Pchem can include or not?

3iii

12,991 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-23 16:23 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz