105 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-05-02 20:02

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-02 13:06 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/157343.jsp
Let’s stop quarrel and relive the moment of that fateful day as events unfolded on GE14 on 9th May 2018 as narrative by this anonymous writer.

P/S: Tun Mahathir at his ripe old age will not have much time nor desired for money/women or power. He was forced out from retirement to do his last bit for Malaysia. As PM he is man in hurry and a workaholic as he knew he has not much time left. He has promised to hand-over power to DSAI in two year time. Let history judge Tun Mahathir when he is gone.

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2019-05-02 13:20 | Report Abuse

u must be joking.

if his laopeh is not old horse, do u think sapura kencana can grow so fast????

Posted by Sslee > May 2, 2019 1:06 PM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/157343.jsp
Let’s stop quarrel and relive the moment of that fateful day as events unfolded on GE14 on 9th May 2018 as narrative by this anonymous writer.

P/S: Tun Mahathir at his ripe old age will not have much time nor desired for money/women or power. He was forced out from retirement to do his last bit for Malaysia. As PM he is man in hurry and a workaholic as he knew he has not much time left. He has promised to hand-over power to DSAI in two year time. Let history judge Tun Mahathir when he is gone.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-02 17:18 | Report Abuse

babablackship > May 2, 2019 3:00 PM | Report Abuse

Mkt tell u that PH under old man is moving in the wrong direction.

market tells nothing except market sentiments. Traders trying to make money.

people who tell you markets are accurate forecasting machines have never experienced markets like I do.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-02 17:24 | Report Abuse

I am sad although not surprised recent Merdeka survey is so negative.

If America can elect Trump, I don't expect Malaysian public to be any smarter.

That is why I am not a believer in democracy. ....I like the China model for fragile countries, for emerging countries, for developing countries....of course no democracy, u get a Najib , then die lah., no way out ..........

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-02 20:02 | Report Abuse

babablackship > May 2, 2019 3:00 PM | Report Abuse

Mkt tell u that PH under old man is moving in the wrong direction. stock mkt move ahead of economy, so v can expect the worst yet to come.
==============

stock market signals are never easy to interprete or reliable as forecasting tool for economy or good/ bad government.

Plenty of false positives and false negatives.