Be the first to like this.

105 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-05-02 20:02

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-02 13:06 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/157343.jsp
Let’s stop quarrel and relive the moment of that fateful day as events unfolded on GE14 on 9th May 2018 as narrative by this anonymous writer.

Thank you
P/S: Tun Mahathir at his ripe old age will not have much time nor desired for money/women or power. He was forced out from retirement to do his last bit for Malaysia. As PM he is man in hurry and a workaholic as he knew he has not much time left. He has promised to hand-over power to DSAI in two year time. Let history judge Tun Mahathir when he is gone.

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2019-05-02 13:20 | Report Abuse

u must be joking.

if his laopeh is not old horse, do u think sapura kencana can grow so fast????

Posted by Sslee > May 2, 2019 1:06 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/157343.jsp
Let’s stop quarrel and relive the moment of that fateful day as events unfolded on GE14 on 9th May 2018 as narrative by this anonymous writer.

Thank you
P/S: Tun Mahathir at his ripe old age will not have much time nor desired for money/women or power. He was forced out from retirement to do his last bit for Malaysia. As PM he is man in hurry and a workaholic as he knew he has not much time left. He has promised to hand-over power to DSAI in two year time. Let history judge Tun Mahathir when he is gone.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-02 17:18 | Report Abuse

babablackship > May 2, 2019 3:00 PM | Report Abuse

Mkt tell u that PH under old man is moving in the wrong direction.
==========

market tells nothing except market sentiments. Traders trying to make money.

people who tell you markets are accurate forecasting machines have never experienced markets like I do.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-02 17:24 | Report Abuse

I am sad although not surprised recent Merdeka survey is so negative.

If America can elect Trump, I don't expect Malaysian public to be any smarter.

That is why I am not a believer in democracy. ....I like the China model for fragile countries, for emerging countries, for developing countries....of course no democracy, u get a Najib , then die lah., no way out ..........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-02 20:02 | Report Abuse

babablackship > May 2, 2019 3:00 PM | Report Abuse

Mkt tell u that PH under old man is moving in the wrong direction. stock mkt move ahead of economy, so v can expect the worst yet to come.
==============

stock market signals are never easy to interprete or reliable as forecasting tool for economy or good/ bad government.

Plenty of false positives and false negatives.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz