2 people like this.

61 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-05-19 14:38

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 13:02 | Report Abuse

knowledge is not skill

skill is habit, repetitions, character, critical thinking, reflections..........and yes, the ability to make things simple, not more complex.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 13:35 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.

If you are truly a seeker of truth, truth cannot hide from you because you won’t stop asking questions until the truth is told.

Thank you

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 13:46 | Report Abuse

sslee.....its share market......what truth u want?

make money happy, lose money sad.....that is the only truth ......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 13:51 | Report Abuse

after the 11 Q and A, u are no closer to making the right choice, ....now...that is some truth for u......

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 15:17 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Quack accountant after 3 long years promoting JAKS and SENDAI with “Sailang” and margin finance, you still have no idea what happen to your ass when you behave like ostrich bury your head in the sand and get fucked in the ass by ALP & TSN. Still no questions ask and no closer to know what happening. That is the truth for you
Want me to attend JAKS and SENDAI AGM to seek the truth and justices for you? LOL

ks55

3,501 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2019-05-18 16:28 | Report Abuse

See how BOD bullshit in AGM.
Many years ago, same chairman asked a retired gentleman 'Do you still have confidence in me?', that gentleman said 'yes Tan Sri!'. And subsequently that blind gentleman lost all his saving............

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600207088.jsp

ks55

3,501 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2019-05-18 16:29 | Report Abuse

KYY also attended Xinquan AGM before, only to learn a bitter lesson........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 16:32 | Report Abuse

sslee

stock market not for u.....go join Justice League, dreamer......

ks55

3,501 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2019-05-18 16:32 | Report Abuse

Lesson learnt -- If you have no confident in BOD, vote with your legs.
Never be misled again, and again, and again again by sweet talk in AGM before conman as Managing Director...

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 16:34 | Report Abuse

sslee........u are a novice...the directors in AGM lives and breathes the company...its an asymmetric relationship......Go AGM of lousy companies get con got lah.......

ks55

3,501 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2019-05-18 16:34 | Report Abuse

Conman is always a conman.
He cheats once, he can cheat second time.

He can cheat with open book.
He can cheat in Q&A in AGM......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 16:49 | Report Abuse

Hengyuan....its all about reflections , nothing to do with 11 arrows.

Just go ask yourself ( no need ask directors)....

1 can HY be competitive against RAPIDS coming online soon?
2 if not, why Shangdong buys into HY?

my answer....no need directors.......Shangdong is a teapot refinery in China subject to China rules and prices. It is advantageous for them to have alternative production facilities in Malaysia . Its called diversification. The refined products will eventually be send back to China together with transfer pricing. It is not to give dividends to u idiots.

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-18 18:39 | Report Abuse

SSLee

Listen to the wise words from qqq3 on Hengyuan.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 19:03 | Report Abuse

Dear KS55
I still remember you are the one who advice me how to prepared a written questions to ask CEO during AGM when I first come to i3 seeking for help as I prepare to attend my first ever Xingquan AGM in 2016 and unearth the truth.
So here is the truth:

https://www.sc.com.my/news/media-releases-and-announcements/sc-reprimands-three-china-based-companies-and-says-retention-of-four-directors-prejudicial-to-public-interest

Many big thanks to you. I am able now with the help of SC and Bursa to unearth the truth and put those conman CEO out of business and on the run from the law.

Thank you

Xinquan

83 posts

Posted by Xinquan > 2019-05-18 19:06 | Report Abuse

How long must Xinquan must continue to suspend? Dare to ask in coming AGM?

Xinquan

83 posts

Posted by Xinquan > 2019-05-18 19:09 | Report Abuse

Why when bankers(SC, Bursa included) approved Xinquan for IPO got mentioned risk of long suspension?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 19:12 | Report Abuse

It takes all types....bottomline......sslee, u are just a trouble maker, that is all.

newbie4444

1,261 posts

Posted by newbie4444 > 2019-05-18 19:15 | Report Abuse

Meaning many was conned(incl KYY, SS Lee?) by fake financial statements Xinquan issued early after IPO?

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 19:16 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
I am dead against quack accountant because he is what he is: a
Bold –Faced Liar
Narcissistic Liar
Pathological Liar
Compulsive Liar
Sociopath Liar and gibberish/treacherous/danger to i3community

And here you are asking me to “Listen to the wise words from qqq3 on Hengyuan” and not asking him to attend JAKS and SENDAIAGM to ask ALP and TSN what they had done to his ass?

Are you hypnotized by Quack doctor?

Thank you.
P/S: I had sold-down my holding on Hengyuan and now only have 1000 units to qualify myself to attend AGM and will make my investment decisions after getting to know the BOD deeper.

newbie4444

1,261 posts

Posted by newbie4444 > 2019-05-18 19:17 | Report Abuse

If BOD issued fake QR we retailers cannot do anything dare to ask in AGM?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-18 19:19 | Report Abuse

I very kind...just telling people to forget this novice sslee.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 19:32 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
I am also very kind just telling people this quack accountant is: a
Bold –Faced Liar
Narcissistic Liar
Pathological Liar
Compulsive Liar
Sociopath Liar and gibberish/treacherous/danger to i3community
Avoid him like a plague

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 19:41 | Report Abuse

Dear Xinguan,
Xingquan is a gone case. What I can do is as follow:
Dear Aduan Duty Officer,
Consumer & Investor office
Securities Commission Malaysia
Case Reference: [Case: SC2019-3819]

I had written an article in my i3investor blog:
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/204216.jsp
How to make Bursa Malaysia the choice of investor and capital market?
Author: Sslee | Publish date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019, 10:07 PM

In the article I wrote: In stocks market investing, the caveat emptor concept of contract law was forced onto ordinary investors that places the onus on the ordinary investors to perform due diligence before making transactions knowing very well that ordinary investor are subjected to information asymmetry hazard. (Poor quality of disclosure provided by the listed company and poor due diligence by Investment banker)

This asymmetry creates an imbalance of power in transactions, which can sometimes causes the transactions to go awry, a kind of market failure in the worst case involve insider fraud, accounting fraud, insider trading, IPO/RI promoter/underwriter (Investment bank failure in their due diligence), pump and dump and etc.

In Malaysia, Bursa Malaysia is mandated to operate the stock exchange as a commercially driven, public-listed entity. It is also mandated by Listing/Regulation/Disclosure Act as the front-line market regulator policing public-listed companies and market intermediaries. Perhaps these two mandate clash and give rise to conflict of interest as many of Bursa’s decisions on approval, suspension, delisting and waive seem indulging in excessive corporate abuse for the benefits of controlling shareholders.

On the other hand, SC is mandated under CAPITAL MARKETS AND SERVICES ACT 2007 to initiate investigation and prosecute offender under the Act, are normally will act only if investing public make complaint with some initial evident of offenses committed by the offenders.

In order to make Bursa Malaysia the choice of investor and capital market something need to be done by Bursa and SC to ensure high level of trust and integrity among their public-listed companies and to be seen in going after those who break the rules with the full force of the law. Only then the confident and the crowd will return. As an investors what we can do now while waiting for the confident to return is to attend AGM and demand good governances and transparency from the BOD.

https://www.sc.com.my/news/media-releases-and-announcements/sc-reprimands-three-china-based-companies-and-says-retention-of-four-directors-prejudicial-to-public-interest
On the above case may I asks?
Question 1: In view of seriousness of offends/frauds committed by the fraudsters and their total disregard/contempt shown against authorities of SC and BURSA with no respect for Malaysia Law. Has SC make an extradition request with China government to extradite these China citizens to stand trial in Malaysia Court?

Question 2: Is SC intends to cite CMSA 2007 section 358 (1) The Commission may, if it considers that it is in the public interest to do so, recover on behalf of a person who suffers loss or damage by reason of, or by relying on, the conduct of another person who has contravened any provision of Part VI or any regulations made under this Act, the amount of the loss or damage by instituting civil proceedings against the other person whether or not that other person has been charged with an offence in respect of the contravention or whether or not a contravention has been proved in a prosecution.
To initiate a civil class action against those red chip companies CEO or IPO/RI underwriter/promoter (Caveat venditor) in breach of trust/gross negligence/failure in their due diligence duty in promoting and listing these dubious red chip companies in Bursa?

Thank you

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-18 20:29 | Report Abuse

Hi sslee, I think you are going about investing in the wrong way. I must admit I have only been to 4 agm (BRK 2 times, PBB and QL) in my entire life, and that was because my wife wanted the free gifts (and holiday in Nebraska and visit my daughter).

Warren buffett has bought entire companies without even meeting the directors or visiting the companies.

I have come to believe the reasons are very simple.

Do the simple things, the most efficient and easy to achieve.

Dont waste your time and money buying microcaps, or betting on companies with "potential" to make big bucks. Just concentrate on the sure things, the least risky options which are profitable and even idiots can understand what they are doing.

Those who don't know how to evaluate risk, they buy JJPTR, Swiss gold, five element coin, forex, etc etc only thinking about big profit etc.

Those who know how evaluate risk, will benchmark everything versus the 4% fixed deposit, and find the business with the highest upside versus the lowest downside.

Hengyuan YOU know is now a company owned by china company (same like xinquan) with their own agenda and their own plans. Any returns or profits will be on their terms, not yours. Their goals (like xinquan) may not coincide with yours.

Their valuation was done at 51% bought from shell at 66.3 million USD February 2016. This must be the benchmark upon which your valuation of hengyuan must begin as well. When they bought over the controlling rights, the "story" was that hengyuan would be able to upgrade and complete the transition of the shell refining plants at a far cheaper cost than Shell itself could do, and comply with all the regulations.

But why jump so high and take so much risk to understand a complicated business? Invest in low hanging fruit with low chance of failure, with a acceptable profit benchmarked on the risk (and the historical growth, debt, management).

Big bets on greedy companies with big short term profits (and even higher underlying risk) will just result in tears.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 20:52 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Your advice well noted. That is why I am buying PChem and Timecom (Choivo’s choice of great company) intend to top up every quarter.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/196085.jsp
Extract from my blog: Investment Bloggers day: I3
Author: Sslee | Publish date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019, 10:26 PM

I am promoting shareholders activism: Shareholder activism is not a privilege - it is a right and a responsibility. When we invest in a company, we own part of that company and we are partly responsible for how that company progresses. If we believe there is something going wrong with the company, then we, as shareholders, must become active and vocal- Mark Mobius.

I admire Jack Ma priority “Customer first, Employees second and Shareholder third”.
Without customer there will be no sales. Without employees there will be no product for sales. Without shareholders fund there will be no capital to employ employees to make product. Or in other words as long as customers is happy (Buy more), employees is happy (produce more efficiently) then for sure business will grow and shareholder will enjoy the dividend/share price appreciation and proud to be part owner of such a wonderful company. (Ask Jonny English to explain what a wonderful company is?)

But in Malaysia I am very sad that some of the CEO of public companies are self serving in dipping their hand into the cookies jar, treating the company as their own private piggy bank and their priority is Me first, Me second and Me third.

Nothing destroy the share value of the company faster than a self serving or a conman CEO and many people lose his/her life saving and some even commit suicide because of insider con job/scam. The conman/scammer get away with murder because good man do nothing until when the victim is his own family member or close friends then only they regret not doing something to stop or expose the scam.

We as minority shareholders are perfectly capable and able to stop it before it happen if we just care to attend AGM ask the hard questions and hold the BOD and external auditor accountable. Follow up and report any irregularities/red flags to SC/Bursa.

Do not live a life of regret, remorse and guilt like spider man (Peter Parker) due to his selfish misjudgment and let go a robber that he can easily caught, who later turn up as murderer of his Uncle Ben. Knowledge is power and with great power come great responsibility.

Thank you

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-18 21:17 | Report Abuse

>>>

SSLee

Thank you.
P/S: I had sold-down my holding on Hengyuan and now only have 1000 units to qualify myself to attend AGM and will make my investment decisions after getting to know the BOD deeper.

>>>>

What a waste of your time to attend an AGM of Hengyuan holding 1000 shares. (Unless you are thinking of buying more shares after the meeting.)

Looks to me, your opportunity cost to attend an AGM is rather low.

I have never been able to justify attending AGM, kept away by my very high opportunity cost. I often get my proxy or beg someone to be my proxy to attend and then update me on the meeting. Of course, it is not the same as attending the meeting yourself but it is just too costly to attend! :-)

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-18 21:25 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
I take is as social services, social event and opportunity to met many other shareholders and also the management team/BOD/Auditor

Thank you

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-18 21:44 | Report Abuse

see this

Ooi Teik Bee Posted by stncws > May 17, 2019 10:08 PM | Report Abuse

OTB says he met management. and knows right issue..and still aks people buy..His knowledge of stock trading is Zero

Ans :
FYI, my ROI is 100% return dated 6/5/2019.
I have special skill whereas you do not have.
Show me your record that you are better than me.
17/05/2019 10:12 PM

WAHAHA!

OTB SAID HE MADE 100% BY MAY 6TH 2019 THIS YEAR

SORCHAI PHILIP AND DINOSAUR 3iii MADE NOTHING BUT LOSSES SO FAR: BOTH STUCK IN QL = QUICKLY LOCKED UP

TELL YOU GUYS ONE BIG BIG SECRET

ONLY CALVIN & BUDDIES CAN BEAT OTB 100% THIS WONDERFUL BULL RUN YEAR

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAHAHA!!!

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-18 22:02 | Report Abuse

very nice calvin. I have a portfolio on i3 that I keep up to date and have been updating the latest on 2019 on i3investor. I have been stuck in QL since 2009. May I see your 100% portfolio? you keep promoting stocks, I forget which you hold and which you sell.

Or are you like judas? All words and no determination?

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-18 22:03 | Report Abuse

OTB has a record, calvin. Do you?

>>>>>>

FYI, my ROI is 100% return dated 6/5/2019.
I have special skill whereas you do not have.
Show me your record that you are better than me.
17/05/2019 10:12 PM

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 08:31 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 08:38 | Report Abuse

Calvin

By the end of this August (3 months period), I guess you might have recommended another 50 stocks. You too will gloat with us in this forum the many penny stocks you recommended a decade ago, telling everyone the 100% and 200% or higher gains of your superb stock recommendations.

Please be honest, genuine and at least has some credibility.

I am honest, sincere and careful in my appraisal of the postings in i3 and comment appropriately, with very little or no bias.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-05-19 10:19 | Report Abuse

SSlee is doing the right thing, whats wrong attending the agm & query the directors leh ???

Beside knowing about the business of the company. u improve your business knowledge too mah....!!

Hengyuan is actually doing well loh....if u have listen to raider latest last call to buy hengyuan at Rm 5.00, a few months back would have already make 20% loh....!!

The crucial question is should u buy more or just sell or hold leh ?....the Agm can be the answer to your critical question loh....!!

SSlee this is great work....by posing these difficult questions to the directors loh....!!

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-19 10:22 | Report Abuse

Welcome back stockraider. Everything ok? How is your health?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-05-19 10:31 | Report Abuse

JUST GONE FOR A LONG OVERSEA HOLIDAY MAH....!!

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > May 19, 2019 10:22 AM | Report Abuse

Welcome back stockraider. Everything ok? How is your health?

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-19 11:16 | Report Abuse

Sifu stockraider is smart.

May is a go away month

I also gone cruising on Royal Caribbean voyager of the sea from Singapore to Phuket for 5 great days.

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-05-19 11:23 | Report Abuse

Sorry Calvin, I'm not interested in knowing the lives of frauds who lead innocent people to hell.

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-19 11:39 |

Post removed.Why?

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-05-19 11:40 | Report Abuse

Sslee The Weirdo strikes again!

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-05-19 11:41 | Report Abuse

Kakakakaka. I like this

—————

qqq3 sslee

stock market not for u.....go join Justice League, dreamer......
18/05/2019 4:32 PM

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-19 12:48 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
My upbringing taught me to seek the truth, speak the truth (even against my own vested interest), integrity, be compassion, be fair, voice for the voiceless, fight for justices and be selfless and give back to society.

Respectfully, I am dumbfounded that an intellect like you are prepared to spend hours inside you own ivory tower, wrote beautiful and intelligent investment thesis quoting all the famous guru of investment. But are so full of yourself and unbelievable selfish to consider attending AGM and asking hard questions to BOD as “Don't waste your time. Stay focus and concentrated. Do what is important, knowable and relevant. As qqq3 said, even after the AGM, you may not be wiser.”

Just tell me frankly how to be wiser if you stay in your cocoon and not asking any questions but bury your head in the sand and get fucked in the ass like quack accountant in JAKS and SENDAI?

I repeat” AGM is the only time a shareholder gets to meet the CEO, Board and management face to face and get their questions heard. I don't see what the problem here. Unless of course you have zero curiosity towards the business, but masturbates thinking about your wonderful earning projection and TP that will be shown to be absolutely pointless when compared to the actual results.”

I rest my case. To each his own

HAPPY WESAK DAY
Words have the power to both destroy and heal.
When words are both true and kind, they can change our world for the better.

So forgive me for my cruel words. I have to be cruel to be kind. “Om mane padme hum” May the Buddha in us all rise and shine

Thank you.
P/S: Welcome back stockraider. We are actually getting worry about your where about.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 12:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > May 19, 2019 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
My upbringing taught me

============

whatever your upbringing teach u also useless when u keep doing the wrong stuffs.....and bad judge of stuffs/ people......

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-05-19 13:05 | Report Abuse

d by Sslee > May 19, 2019 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

get fucked in the ass like quack accountant in JAKS and SENDAI?
========

u give me too much credit......if anybody get..it is due to KYY writings , not my writings......I just helping out a friend, some times.....

qqq cannot post this...got verify email message.

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 14:08 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 14:17 | Report Abuse

>>>

Sslee
1180 posts
Posted by Sslee > May 19, 2019 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
My upbringing taught me to seek the truth, speak the truth (even against my own vested interest), integrity, be compassion, be fair, voice for the voiceless, fight for justices and be selfless and give back to society.

>>>>

SSLee,

If you re-read all my posts that refer to your investing (nothing personal, just commenting on your investing), you will realise I am direct and speak truthfully and sincerely.

You should reasssess your investing philosophy and strategy for your next 25 years of your investing time horizon

For a start, abandon the otb, kyy, raider and calvintan approaches. Develop for yourself a safer and sounder strategy to fit your personality.

Otherwise stay away from the stock market the next 12 months and spend your time acquiring a sound investing education. Perhaps, be a student under KC may be a good decision.

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-19 14:21 | Report Abuse

TRUTH IS OUT

3iii has destroyed investlah

Last investlah ranked about 1,000 (one thousand)

Now after 3iii damnable non stop postings on overvalued dead blue cheat stocks investlah has dropped to 1,686,926 positions

This is a very horrible drop to behind 1 million search engines in Malaysia

See
https://investlah.com.websiteoutlook.com/

Calvin has helped i3 ivestor forum to be in Top 50 search engine

See
https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/MY

Now that investlah has been destroyed by 3iii he is here to do same damage to your financial well being

ALL BETTER WAKE UP!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 14:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > May 19, 2019 2:17 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee
Perhaps, be a student under KC may be a good decision.
===========

really meh?

what I think? this sslee no hope already....throw into dustbin.

3iii

12,805 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 14:30 | Report Abuse

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,80044.msg1567280.html#msg1567280

Posted by calvintaneng > May 19, 2019 2:21 PM | Report Abuse

TRUTH IS OUT

3iii has destroyed investlah

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 14:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > May 19, 2019 2:17 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee
Perhaps, be a student under KC may be a good decision.
==========

careful scrutiny of the balance sheet can say a few more No......but seekers of quality can already say No to many already.....

besides, to make money is a different set of skills........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 14:38 | Report Abuse

a lot of making money is about common sense, timing, luck....and how focused......

take KYY for instance, happy and positive...in good time 400% in 12 months is achievable.......

Post a Comment
Market Buzz