2 people like this.

61 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-05-19 14:38

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-05-19 11:41 | Report Abuse

Kakakakaka. I like this

—————

qqq3 sslee

stock market not for u.....go join Justice League, dreamer......
18/05/2019 4:32 PM

Sslee

4,898 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-19 12:48 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
My upbringing taught me to seek the truth, speak the truth (even against my own vested interest), integrity, be compassion, be fair, voice for the voiceless, fight for justices and be selfless and give back to society.

Respectfully, I am dumbfounded that an intellect like you are prepared to spend hours inside you own ivory tower, wrote beautiful and intelligent investment thesis quoting all the famous guru of investment. But are so full of yourself and unbelievable selfish to consider attending AGM and asking hard questions to BOD as “Don't waste your time. Stay focus and concentrated. Do what is important, knowable and relevant. As qqq3 said, even after the AGM, you may not be wiser.”

Just tell me frankly how to be wiser if you stay in your cocoon and not asking any questions but bury your head in the sand and get fucked in the ass like quack accountant in JAKS and SENDAI?

I repeat” AGM is the only time a shareholder gets to meet the CEO, Board and management face to face and get their questions heard. I don't see what the problem here. Unless of course you have zero curiosity towards the business, but masturbates thinking about your wonderful earning projection and TP that will be shown to be absolutely pointless when compared to the actual results.”

I rest my case. To each his own

HAPPY WESAK DAY
Words have the power to both destroy and heal.
When words are both true and kind, they can change our world for the better.

So forgive me for my cruel words. I have to be cruel to be kind. “Om mane padme hum” May the Buddha in us all rise and shine

Thank you.
P/S: Welcome back stockraider. We are actually getting worry about your where about.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 12:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > May 19, 2019 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
My upbringing taught me

============

whatever your upbringing teach u also useless when u keep doing the wrong stuffs.....and bad judge of stuffs/ people......

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2019-05-19 13:05 | Report Abuse

d by Sslee > May 19, 2019 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

get fucked in the ass like quack accountant in JAKS and SENDAI?
========

u give me too much credit......if anybody get..it is due to KYY writings , not my writings......I just helping out a friend, some times.....

qqq cannot post this...got verify email message.

3iii

12,846 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 14:08 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,846 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 14:17 | Report Abuse

>>>

Sslee
1180 posts
Posted by Sslee > May 19, 2019 12:48 PM | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
My upbringing taught me to seek the truth, speak the truth (even against my own vested interest), integrity, be compassion, be fair, voice for the voiceless, fight for justices and be selfless and give back to society.

>>>>

SSLee,

If you re-read all my posts that refer to your investing (nothing personal, just commenting on your investing), you will realise I am direct and speak truthfully and sincerely.

You should reasssess your investing philosophy and strategy for your next 25 years of your investing time horizon

For a start, abandon the otb, kyy, raider and calvintan approaches. Develop for yourself a safer and sounder strategy to fit your personality.

Otherwise stay away from the stock market the next 12 months and spend your time acquiring a sound investing education. Perhaps, be a student under KC may be a good decision.

calvintaneng

53,354 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-05-19 14:21 | Report Abuse

TRUTH IS OUT

3iii has destroyed investlah

Last investlah ranked about 1,000 (one thousand)

Now after 3iii damnable non stop postings on overvalued dead blue cheat stocks investlah has dropped to 1,686,926 positions

This is a very horrible drop to behind 1 million search engines in Malaysia

See
https://investlah.com.websiteoutlook.com/

Calvin has helped i3 ivestor forum to be in Top 50 search engine

See
https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/MY

Now that investlah has been destroyed by 3iii he is here to do same damage to your financial well being

ALL BETTER WAKE UP!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 14:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > May 19, 2019 2:17 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee
Perhaps, be a student under KC may be a good decision.
===========

really meh?

what I think? this sslee no hope already....throw into dustbin.

3iii

12,846 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-05-19 14:30 | Report Abuse

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,80044.msg1567280.html#msg1567280

Posted by calvintaneng > May 19, 2019 2:21 PM | Report Abuse

TRUTH IS OUT

3iii has destroyed investlah

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 14:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > May 19, 2019 2:17 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee
Perhaps, be a student under KC may be a good decision.
==========

careful scrutiny of the balance sheet can say a few more No......but seekers of quality can already say No to many already.....

besides, to make money is a different set of skills........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-19 14:38 | Report Abuse

a lot of making money is about common sense, timing, luck....and how focused......

take KYY for instance, happy and positive...in good time 400% in 12 months is achievable.......

Post a Comment
Market Buzz