6 people like this.

109 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2019-07-23 01:39

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-07-20 14:45 | Report Abuse

>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Jul 20, 2019 2:27 PM | Report Abuse

Recent Calvin pick on asb is another superb value strategy mah...!!

value is unlocking for this stock mah....!!

>>>>

With so many recommendations in his list which is owned forever, a few shine at different occasions. Do you know within a 1 year period, it is not uncommon to see a stock price rising 50% and falling its equivalent 1/3rd.

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-07-20 14:46 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-07-20 15:13 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-07-20 15:32 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-20 15:58 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-20 16:33 | Report Abuse

INVESTORS OF INSAS SHOULD BE HIGHLY CONFIDENT OF INSAS POTENTIAL TO MAKE GOOD MONIES LOH....!!

THE ONLY ISSUE THEY SHOULD FEAR, IS HOW LONG I NEED TO WAIT ONLY MAH...!!

THIS IS BCOS, THE HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY THE TRUE VALUE & QUALITY ASSETS IS CONFIRMED & BEYOND ANY DOUBT LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-20 16:36 | Report Abuse

Take care of the downside, let the upside takes care of itself.

What we are afraid of is if the value takes a long time to unlock, value may erode, such as in a business with persistence huge losses, burning cash in its operations, or management embarking on overvalued acquisitions, or squander away the cash it has, failed business ventures, or other shareholder value destroying activities. I my opinion, Insas does not belong to this category. Having different stocks with different return drivers in a diversified portfolio is also a smart strategy in investing.

Posted by stockraider > Jul 20, 2019 4:31 PM | Report Abuse X

INVESTORS OF INSAS SHOULD BE HIGHLY CONFIDENT OF INSAS POTENTIAL TO MAKE GOOD MONIES LOH....!!

THE ONLY ISSUE THEY SHOULD FEAR, IS HOW LONG I NEED TO WAIT ONLY MAH...!!

THIS IS BCOS, THE HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY THE TRUE VALUE & QUALITY ASSETS IS BEYOND ANY DOUBT LOH....!!

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-07-22 19:55 | Report Abuse

mr loh and 3iii , u 2 are idiots , pls stfu

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-23 01:39 | Report Abuse

Investment in insas call for a very successful investment tech, that very alien to Philip & 3iii loh....!!

AS RAIDER SAYS THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO SKIN A CAT LOH...!!

INSAS IS NOT SPECULATING THE FUTURE, IT IS LOOKING AT PRESENT VALUE OF INSAS EXCEEDING RM 3.00 V SHARE PRICE RM 0.80, THERE IS HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY AND IT IS RUN BY A COMPETENT OWNER LOH...!!

ON THE OTHERHAND IF U INVEST IN NESTLE & Ql U NEED SPECULATE THAT FUTURE GROWTH OF YOUR STOCK WILL EVENTUALLY CATCH UP WITH THE YOUR PRESENT OVERVALUE STOCK PRICE OF MORE THAN PE 50X LOH...!!

THE FALLACIES OF THIS APPROACH IS THE COMPANY CAN GROW & GROW, OVER MANY YEARS LEH, WHAT HAPPEN SALES & PROFIT FALTER ??

WHERE IS YOUR MARGIN OF SAFETY LEH ?? FOR INSAS, ON OTHER HAND, U CAN SEE IT ALREADY HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY, WHEN U BUY THE SHARE MAH...!!

(S=QR) Philip Raider, you realize the more you as info about INSAS, the worse the company sounds right? You are trying too hard to convince and win every argument.

1. You concept here is basically saying that INSAS management care more about themselves than the shareholders of the company. This might be a valid reason why no one wants to buy INSAS shares. When shareholders can see that the company has money ( no idea why in Australia) but chooses to give poor earnings for every dollar of RETAINED earnings, they should give it back to the shareholders. Hoarding cash, investing in cash burning startups, not giving returns to shareholders via dividends and share buybacks is a quick method to destroy confidence in the company.

I totally agree.

2. If 5 years from now, INSAS is only making 60-80 million, from a net asset economic business value of 1.7 billion, on such a risky business model as lending, stockbroker, private equity, startups then I think I have better things in life to do.

Raider has no ability to understand risk versus returns.

That is why he thinks INSAS is better than Berkshire.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz