3 people like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Lyo82 2019-08-03 09:59

Lyo82

396 posts

Posted by Lyo82 > 2019-07-30 10:46 | Report Abuse

@小男人, why do you feel unjustified to receive dividends? That is exactly the reason to invest in public-listed company.

Like doing business with your friends or partners, what we hope for is the profit at the end of the day so that everyone can share it in the form of bonus or dividends, according to the percentage of share holding. Isn't that normal enough?

JSLY

7 posts

Posted by JSLY > 2019-07-30 16:47 | Report Abuse

@Lyo82 哈哈,谢谢你的意见,我不知道有没有理解错误,我英文不太好。我投资股票收股息不太会在意公司分给我多少,可能公司不会多分股息是需要预留一些来发展的,凡是别太尽,有时候人就是矛盾,你希望投资公司分多,同时也希望他继续发展,发展要钱和时间,只要这间公司一直有进步就行了,别把公司往后开就行了。跟人合伙不是没想过,之前有试过了,不过华人嘛,合伙的前提有80%都是拆伙或者结束收场,甚至连朋友都做不成。冷眼前辈因此才喜欢股票的,合你胃口就买它,管理层做不好,就把股票卖掉,所以我们投资者的风险没有管理人的多,不可能承担小风险然后要分很多的。谢谢,这个纯属我自己的看法

Lyo82

396 posts

Posted by Lyo82 > 2019-08-03 09:59 | Report Abuse

@小男人, Yes you are right too.

What I am trying to say, it is absolutely normal to aim for dividend when investing in stock, nothing to ashamed of. However, it must be a five star company's stock.

Like 冷眼前辈 always mentions, investing in stock is like doing business with others. Therefore stock market provides a chance for us to involve in any business without facing the actual business risk, like what you said.

However pls remember retail investors are only 'sleeping' partners and will not receive any salary or beneficiary from the company's daily operations. The only way we can share their real profit is via dividend distribution. I don't trust company that always needs 100% cash flow for capex or future development. It's either they are loss making or not sincere enough to the investors, my opinion.

Have a nice day!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz