stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-02-01 16:50 | Report Abuse

All in...buy more monday.

DJI DROPS 600PTS

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 16:56 | Report Abuse

@JensenChin - all news link provided above..please watch your words and do not simply accuse

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-02-01 16:57 | Report Abuse

Investor is Sincere..got links

thesteward

6,759 posts

Posted by thesteward > 2020-02-01 16:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the sharing. Good spot and good points .

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-02-01 17:05 | Report Abuse

Butis China compny..scare bit

moniekj

1,037 posts

Posted by moniekj > 2020-02-01 17:12 | Report Abuse

Nonsense. No evidence this company will be benefited from Wuhan outbreak. Just your imagination.
From technical view, has it experience drop the price before big push? Pls study the historical price movement first.
The only good thing is price at rock bottom.

stncws

10,260 posts

Posted by stncws > 2020-02-01 17:14 | Report Abuse

Kj.
Then got evidence this compny will not benefited from wuhan virus?
Talk is cheap..

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 17:27 | Report Abuse

please look at the live figure of virus, Shandong has 202 cases, therefore as explained in my article, I opine that the citizens in Shandong would also take cautious approach towards the virus and stock up food at home (instead of eating out)..

https://thewuhanvirus.com/

please note that I used the word "Might" benefit, which implies a POTENTIAL and not a CERTAINTY..i merely explained my opinion and circumstances which would back it up

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2020-02-01 17:29 | Report Abuse

wow.. good point. buy in for total lose

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 17:39 | Report Abuse

haha..funny comment from a joker with school kid name..

Posted by newbie67890 > 2020-02-01 17:51 | Report Abuse

Don't say like that, comcorp also goreng, from 9c to 30c. Although now only 13c. People accumulated so much, need to distribute out to those idiots. Later grand mustah will come and defend.

Posted by newbie67890 > 2020-02-01 18:02 | Report Abuse

Wondering investhor and grand mustah is it the same person but with different ID ?

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 18:11 | Report Abuse

@newbie67890 - if nothing constructive to say i think you better shut up..don't make yourself look stupid..

Posted by newbie67890 > 2020-02-01 18:12 | Report Abuse

In my opinion, back to school, still better than taking 1 way tickets to heaven. When talk about constructive, I will suggest your readers to avoid these kind of counters.

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 18:17 | Report Abuse

really sad that there are people like you..when article at bottom you say the counter trash and no good..when article at high you say people wana unload shares..when article at middle price u say no trend..

you really..add no value at all to the community..if you are so good, please go and do your opinion article and let's see how many people read..

Posted by newbie67890 > 2020-02-01 18:23 | Report Abuse

I am not an expert, so I will not act like a GURU like you. 1 thing, add no value always better than minus value to the community. I understood maybe later you will use your 2nd ID or 3rd ID to shoot me. I found your article and Grand Mustah's article are having similarities. Hence, I highly suspect both IDs are the same person.

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 18:32 | Report Abuse

lol I never acted like guru..what i wrote are facts and figures from newspaper articles and from the company announcements..as a highlight to the community members..how is that a "minus" value to community? COMCORP..before i wrote it had no volume and interest..price was 9c..but after highlighted, the value rose up as people appreciate the info that was shared..

THHEAVY..when I wrote my article was 5.5-6 cents..i highlighted the potential to uplift from pn17..today it is trading at 13c

i just asked that if you comment on the article is better on the content rather than you flaming me personally for no reason..

if you hate me so much (personally), please just dont read my article and spread poison acid to all those looking for genuine info in the market..

i really feel pity..for you..with such a school kid name, going around flaming others..i think the community can see who you truly are..

Posted by newbie67890 > 2020-02-01 18:46 | Report Abuse

It's not about personally, it's just , well, probably I should have ignore investhor's and grandmustah's articles. Before it poison my mind. If I am wrong I will apologised just like what I did in your previous comcorp's article. I will not always ask people go back to school. I fully understood that you might lack of education, that's why you always mentioned about school. Saw your above comments , I wondering why you always ask people back to school ? Are you minister of education? Or just because you need it so much ? (Its just my 1c view)

Posted by newbie67890 > 2020-02-01 18:49 | Report Abuse

And always kidding about my ID name ? I cant see you are soo much different too ? Investhor? THOR ? Well, probably you are MATURE enough to retire at old folks home perhaps. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 18:52 | Report Abuse

i think people out there..can see who is lacking the education here..because like i said before..if you are educated, then why are you going around to hantam people 'personally' and not even a single constructive comment about the content of the article itself?

as for going back to school..its just a figure of speech..what i mean is please upgrade yourself and make constructive comments which would be more beneficial to all of the readers..

you were wrong about Comcorp..and i respect you that you apologized..but now that you are again flaming without reason..i lost my respect for you..so sorry but if you really dont like me personally so much..please just ignore the articles and stop poisoning others

Posted by newbie67890 > 2020-02-01 18:56 | Report Abuse

1st thing, I dont know you personally ,so no point I hantam you. And I hate you for what ? Who the hell are you while i should waste my time with you ? Come on, I just felt that , you really need to improve your stock pick before post it at i3. And I don't wish other newbies being sent to heaven, just like I did before.

Sslee

4,720 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-01 18:57 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
QL better produce a lot of frozen foods in Malaysia and anytime can export to China.

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 19:05 | Report Abuse

@ Sslee - thanks for the constructive comment..but the situation now is that, due to the virus outbreak, people have halted logistics into or out of China..so it is not so easy for outside company to increase export to China..

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 19:11 | Report Abuse

@newbie67890 - how should I know why you are still here and spending time at my article reading and replying comments? you said you shouldn't waste time with me..but you keep coming here to flame me personally for some reason (maybe you missed the boat)

as for stock pick..i dont really need any justification from you or anyone whether it is "good" or not..because I am merely highlighting info and facts (all the links are given) about a counter, at the current situation and circumstance..the market will then decide whether the info is valuable or not..

as for your 'kind heartedness' always saying you dont want other newbies sent to heaven..then rather than flame me personally..why dont you give constructive feedback and comment on the content..your opinions on the material..lets see

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-01 19:22 | Report Abuse

I once read your investment thesis on symlife, where you appeared so confident on your mid term and long term targets. But the analysis was so extrapolated I couldn't believe it. Then I read the analysis of SMRT where you extrapolated an entire investment thesis on one quarter of returns ( which soon became a loss of 12 million in the latest quarter). I did like your analysis on mhb, but you were so far off the mark where your prediction was 1 year late, and the crash then happened faster than anyone could expect.

I do like your articles though, it is written with wonderful prose and execution. But I worry about your real returns versus analysis. I think you will do far far better if you left the microcap space and started analysing companies with stronger financials instead of aiming for that home run tags to riches company.

It is more efficient to compound 15% a year for 5 years instead of big win and big losses throughout your investing period.

I wish you the best young man, and keep writing!

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 19:40 | Report Abuse

@Phillip - thx and duly noted..like i mentioned in my previous comment, i am just highlighting the info and facts about a stock at a particular time and situation..

Whether i am right or wrong, is up to the market to decide..but i will continue writing and highlighting what i feel necessary..i will not give in to those trash talkers and negative naysayers..

samyew1234

1,362 posts

Posted by samyew1234 > 2020-02-01 20:20 | Report Abuse

sorhai

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-01 20:50 | Report Abuse

Thank u for posting comment..with no brain..

sensonic

690 posts

Posted by sensonic > 2020-02-01 22:52 | Report Abuse

investhor thank for your superb tips on comcorp . i gain 10k on it.

Posted by Investor 999 > 2020-02-02 08:25 | Report Abuse

ok la i will buy 10mil shares to push up the price for you tomorrow !

Investhor

532 posts

Posted by Investhor > 2020-02-02 10:20 | Report Abuse

@sensonic - thank you for the appreciation..at least there are some happy readers out there who appreciate my sharing

Posted by everydaysfri > 2020-02-29 09:03 | Report Abuse

Please read QR Material Litigation: Court case with Xing Ye bank and others on short term loan.
Please read management forcast too.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz