Be the first to like this.

18 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2020-02-26 08:03

Posted by Tan Sri Rick Walker > 2020-02-25 18:51 | Report Abuse

Pakaan basically die standing last sunday!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-25 20:21 | Report Abuse

55 years ago, in 1965, our silence and failure to stand up against TOXIC RACIAL POLITICS had caused us losing the 6th INFINITY STONE (TEMASIK)

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-02-25 20:25 | Report Abuse

profit blaming ancestors?

PH supposed to be more meritocracy less race..........but it results in now politics openly malay coalition proposed by azmin, UMNO PAS.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-25 20:27 | Report Abuse

55 YEARS AGO, IN 1965, WE LOST ONE OF OUR INFINITY STONE (THE NO. 6TH- LIONPURA) BECAUSE WE SARAWAKIANS HAD FAILED ONCE.......

...........AT THAT TIME............FAILED TO SPEAK UP FOR OUR INNOCENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS THERE..............

WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST OUT IN THE THEN GAME OF RACE, SUPREMACY AND RELIGION

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-25 20:30 | Report Abuse

THIS TIME WE SARAWAKIANS MUST RISE TO SPEAK

CALLING ALL SABAH AMD SARAWAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS. PAKATAN HARAPAN HAS ENOUGH PROMISES TO US. AND THEY CAN FULFIL RIGHT AFTER THIS

mar123s

117 posts

Posted by mar123s > 2020-02-25 20:31 | Report Abuse

EngineeringProfit always blaming other races...but never blame his own race...so what happen with other races in your so called infinity stone country? seems like only one race superior than other races...hypocrite

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-25 20:39 | Report Abuse

DEAR ALL MY DAYAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WE MUST LEARN FROM HISTORY. THE SINGAPORE CASE WAS A CURSE......AND VERY MUCH REGRETTABLE

.....A PRICE TOO MUCH WE HAD PAID FOR OUR SILENCE.....

MYOPIC VIEW AND NARROW MINDSET

THIS TIME WE MUST RISE TO THE CHALLENGE

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-25 20:41 | Report Abuse

NO MORE TOYING POLITICS ENDLESSLY..................

..................All of us know what those challenges are today - a war with no end - somewhere in the world, a dependence on oil that threatens our future, schools where too many children aren't learning the necessary real-life stuff (afterlife stuff is personal for many and optional to some), and FAMILIES struggling paycheck to paycheck despite working as hard as they CAN (NOT LAZY).

We know the real world challenges (afterlife world challenges are personal). We have heard them. We have talked about them for years!

In the last six decades we've been told that out mounting debts don't matter (will never make us bankrupt), we've been told that the anxiety Msians feel about rising living and health care costs and stagnant wages are an illusion, we have been told that climate change is a hoax.(there gone all our forests in Sabah and Sarawak)

...............and that tough talk (against the Jews, India, etc) can replace diplomacy, and strategy, and foresight.

And when all else fails, when 1MDB scandal and "CASH IS KING" reigned, we've been told that our crises are somebody's else fault.(SINGAPORE, THAILAND, MYAMMAR AND VIETNAM ARE JUST MOVING ON- NOT WAITING FOR US)

VWWong

624 posts

Posted by VWWong > 2020-02-26 02:47 | Report Abuse

It will be a cleaner government. UMNO and PAs does not have the numbers. That is why they are calling for Parliament dissolution and a election. Once the new government comes in, this time, they will really clean out the corrupted official and MP once and for all, starting with Muhiyiddin Yassin and Azmin Ali and move fast towards Zahid and the rest of the umno crooks. Who the fxxx wants to work with UMNO crooks and religious freak. Only the stupid and power crazy will work with them.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 05:57 | Report Abuse

NO MORE TOYING POLITICS ENDLESSLY..................

..................All of us know what those challenges are today - a war with no end - somewhere in the world, a dependence on oil that threatens our future, schools where too many children aren't learning the necessary real-life stuff (afterlife stuff is personal for many and optional to some), and FAMILIES struggling paycheck to paycheck despite working as hard as they CAN (NOT LAZY).

We know the real world challenges (afterlife world challenges are personal). We have heard them. We have talked about them for years!

In the last six decades we've been told that out mounting debts don't matter (will never make us bankrupt), we've been told that the anxiety Msians feel about rising living and health care costs and stagnant wages are an illusion, we have been told that climate change is a hoax.(there gone all our forests in Sabah and Sarawak)

...............and that tough talk (against the Jews, India, etc) can replace diplomacy, and strategy, and foresight.

And when all else fails, when 1MDB scandal and "CASH IS KING" reigned, we've been told that our crises are somebody's else fault.(SINGAPORE, THAILAND, MYAMMAR AND VIETNAM ARE JUST MOVING ON- NOT WAITING FOR US)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 06:02 | Report Abuse

Current studies show that people who “endorse delusion-like ideation” are more likely to believe fake news — as are “dogmatic individuals and religious fundamentalists.” “The vulnerability of these individuals to belief in fake news was fully explained by their tendency to engage in less analytic and actively open-minded thinking…”

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-26 06:20 | Report Abuse

Two studies with over 1,000 participants suggested that individuals who endorse delusion-like ideas (e.g., thinking that people can communicate telepathically), as well as dogmatic individuals and religious fundamentalists, are more likely to believe fake news.

These studies also suggested that two related forms of thinking may protect against belief in fake news: The first, actively open-minded thinking, involves the search for alternative explanations and the use of evidence to revise beliefs. The second, analytic thinking, involves deliberate thought processes that consume memory resources.

These results imply that existing interventions designed to increase actively open-minded and analytic thinking might be leveraged to help prevent the deleterious effects of belief in fake news.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-26 06:33 | Report Abuse

does this mean those Birkin bags will not be returned
and all charges dropped
and Tommy not arrested for treason?

Sslee

4,905 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-26 07:38 | Report Abuse

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/512223
Mahathir’s interim cabinet
Mahathir is known for ‘doing things his way’ and the current situation is a very interesting landscape where the interim prime minister has an absolutely free hand to decide in the appointment of cabinet members.
If Mahathir is not satisfied with the current pool of MPs, there is a possibility the new cabinet may comprise 60 percent politicians and 40 percent technocrats.
“Interestingly, it is not like him to appoint technocrats. The only prominent technocrat under him is Tok Pa (Jeli MP Mustapa Mohamed). The rest came after him,” Chin opined.
If Tok Pa is the new economy Minister how will Bursa react? For me I will do my part of taking out some of my FD to support Bursa.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-26 07:41 | Report Abuse

sslee

better spend it

NASA confirms 20% of Antarctic snow melted in just 9 days from Feb 4th to Feb 13th 2020,

hope we can see and emjoy end of the world soon.

you can buy a table full of food every meal everyday and throw it away if you cannot finish it...

ha ha ha

Sslee

4,905 posts

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-26 08:03 | Report Abuse

oooh yah
Dr M's former "political secretary" subcontracted out to Anwar made a big mistake.

in the end, Dr M stabbed him in the back

Post a Comment
Market Buzz