1 person likes this.

58 comment(s). Last comment by Choivo Capital 2020-04-01 03:26

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-03-28 18:01 | Report Abuse

wallen the bufalo cannot stand aside but I can...........

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-03-28 18:04 | Report Abuse

virus vs capitalism................

throw money away , problem magically solved...............

Malaysia $ 260 billion...............

who don't know how to spend money? Malay unity government know how to spend money, know how to earn money or not?

big difference between spending money and spending money wisely...............

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2020-03-28 21:31 | Report Abuse

Phillip,

No one is saying vitamin C is the only cure.. Are you saying your body is made of a single nutrient? Of course not.. That's plain dumb..

If you read the works of orthomolecular physicists on covid-19, the few vitamins and supplements that are recommended by them, which they seemed to collectively agree on, is vitamin A, C, D, zinc - some combine other antioxidants to reduce inflammation while others push antimicrobial solution like Lugol's iodine..

The use of it in combination will stimulate the immune system activate the white blood cells to fight the infection, reduce inflammation - patients die from the inflammation and secondary infections than covid-19 itself - plus good sleep, lots of water and reduced stress all helps

Read Dr Shiva Ayyadurai letter to Trump.. It's online.. He details clearly the working of the immune system and why he recommended those supplements.. He's an double PhD MIT scientist and biologist, running for senate now...

And just because some doctor is on Twitter, he's not qualified? And then we have trump

Take a BIG note of this - the supplements mentioned above is NOT patentable and they are available cheaply hence is of little value for mainstream medicine to push for

You may be competent on many things but your ignorance shows when it comes to natural health... I have not seen a doctor nor taken a single pill for the past 7 years...

One tip for you - the body is lacking in nutrients, not medicine - give your body the nutrients and nutrition it needs and you'll be amazed by how well it can heal itself

Read more of Dr Shiva's work - he sees a systems based approach to healing than simply isolating a disease and then treating it with medicine

This is my last post on this topic for I do not wish to pollute this forum.... If you still think medicine is your only cure, so be it.. Whatever floats your boat

Cheers

Posted by Philip ( Dr. Fauci my Hero) > 2020-03-28 22:01 | Report Abuse

Ok you seem to be an expert epidemiologist. I shall bow to your expertise and your proposal that intravenous high dosage of vitamin c can cure covid19. With the entire world eager to try anything, the anti malarial drug chloroquine should stop being on phase 2 of clinical trials and should push IVC to phase 1 instead.

I wonder if CDC is aware of this treatment? I guess we can go check.

>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/fake-coronavirus-cures-part-3-vitamin-c-isnt-a-shield/

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2020-03-28 22:07 | Report Abuse

Yes, you are always right! :)

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2020-04-01 03:15 | Report Abuse

Phillip,

On Google and Facebook

Why didnt i buy it 10 years ago? I was 17 then, my allowance used to be RM30 a month, when i worked during school holiday for RM900 for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I had to save that up to try and pay for A levels as my family didnt have much money then. Did STPM instead and spend that money on my chartered accountancy papers.

Why didnt i buy it in 2016, when i first started? i procrastinated about opening a foreign account, and i wanted to focus on Malaysian ones first. Stupid decision i know.
======

Too lazy to reply all your comments, but let me touch on the total addressable market (TAM) for google and facebook.

Very simple statistics for me to give you.

Internet penetration of global population 10 years ago is 25%, today it is 50%.

Digital ad spending share of the total 10 years ago is 30-35% (depending on stats) today it is 50.1%

Let me ask you, 10-20 years from now, that percentage will be up or down? The size of the pie as a whole will be up or down? And how much more up or down leh?

=====

If based on those statistics, you think Google and FB got TAM problem, i suggest you look much much deeper into all of your picks.

This one is like kettle calling the snow black.

Lets place a bet, EPS basis, 5 years from now, i think FB and GOOG's will grow much more than QL's.

And these two co's are 17PE vs your 50PE one.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2020-04-01 03:26 | Report Abuse

In any event, at today's price, im only paying 30% more for goog compared to 3 years ago, an 15% more compared to 2 years ago.

So not all is lost.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz