1 person likes this.

108 comment(s). Last comment by Slc1 2020-06-21 11:00

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2020-06-19 12:44 | Report Abuse

"The irony is he spent much of his energy trying to change the Malays"

The old dickhead failed to realise the fundamental human feature of freewill.

When one is inclined to CHANGE someone to follow a "mould" there is bound to be rebellion and rejection. Majority will revolt in silent when the imposition is not to their liking. This is evident even in married relationship when the wife is hell bent to change her spouse. Divorces are the end result when opinions repel. This analogy applies to every CHANGE imposition. Individuals will change when circumstance demand them to change.

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 12:56 | Report Abuse

Just press on Sharudin Jamal
And read a Bipolar Affected Disorder views on him-self and the world.
https://sharudinjamal.blogspot.com/

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 13:06 | Report Abuse

DickyMe "The irony is he spent much of his energy trying to change the Malays"

The old dickhead failed to realise the fundamental human feature of freewill.

When one is inclined to CHANGE someone....

_____//______

True. Age fails him......did not grant him the wisdom

Real power comes with ACCEPTANCE...

.....not offensive remarks like he made, accused and slandered

Very bad of him....

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 13:39 | Report Abuse

The true hurt but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
MO1 downfall is become everyone fall to speak the truth, some every praise him like the god “chosen one” and can do no wrong

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 13:47 | Report Abuse

Quality of the people is the function of the quality of their thinking, conscience and judgment...

.....the current education seriously fail to catalyst, promote r facilitate cognitive flexibility, cross cultural acceptance and racial harmony

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 13:50 | Report Abuse

End up .... you get might people who hail unprincipled traitor as president, .....

.....kleptocrat as boss

crooks as lawyers or law enforcers

thigs as politicians

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 14:17 | Report Abuse

I always hold a disdain view toward lawyer because I regard them as a hire gun/prostitute that will do any-things and everything on their higher bidder behalf to escape the law. Thus they are many powerful, filthy rich and crock politicians/tycoons/powerful people that can escape anything from corruption, rape and even murder. However there are few exceptional and the late Karpal Singh is one of those that fight just not to uphold the law but justice behind the law.

From the late Karpal Singh himself:
You see that’s why they say he may be a good lawyer but he’s a lousy politician. That has been a charge against me. But I think one should know that you can’t sacrifice principles for political expediency. That’s the stand I have taken and I won’t shift from that. They say in politics there are no permanent enemies or permanent friends, but I say there must be permanent principles. I must be able to look at myself in the mirror when I get up in the morning. You can’t twist and turn. That’s something that I have not been able to do and I have been criticised for it.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-06-19 16:12 | Report Abuse

really meh sslee...........but Mahathir has achieved a lot in his lifetime................and still a patriot..........

me?? I far prefer the predictable Mahathir than the unpredictable Anwwar/ Anwar fans...........

no numbers still pretend got the numbers...Mahathir calls them....see things that are not real.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-06-19 16:15 | Report Abuse

and for the rest of you..........new govt better than Harapan meh?

don't even know how to weight and judge and choose wisely.....good for what?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-19 16:20 | Report Abuse

semua pump and dump,manipulasi di boosa,better kick mohiden out or else msia can become like Greece or afganistan in the future

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 16:23 | Report Abuse

epf got milked dry ady

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-06-19 16:23 | Report Abuse

epf support crony stocks...hahaha

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 16:55 | Report Abuse

qqq3,
I was the last batch where medium of education and public exam in English.

My brother alma mater of Sultan Abdul Hamid College’s (SAHC) was the first batch to take the STPM exam. And with his 2A2B in STPM he was denial his choose of medical, dentistry and engineering degree study in public university and was only offered a place Sciences with Education in USM.

Tun Mahathir owe Malaysians to reform Education.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 17:01 | Report Abuse

Sounds like he really owes many innocent msians the good practice of meritocracy,.....

.......sincerity and transparency

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 17:14 | Report Abuse

His prolonged indiscrimate practices of discrimination in various socioeconomical areas had caused agony to many msians who love the country.....

.....and are not justifiable

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 17:16 | Report Abuse

Black cat or white cat.....be prime minister

......as long as ringgit becomes as strong as Singapore dollar

Yet, the kampung folks cannot think

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 17:29 | Report Abuse

EngineeringProfit,
Nowadays we are forced to spend a fortune for our children private/oversea University education.
Then you have those undeserved scholarships recipient wasted the public money by not study hard or never progress to graduation.

Note: During my father time, my father only can afford to send us to Public University education.

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 17:54 | Report Abuse

Dear Tebbyin,
https://web.facebook.com/steadyaku47/posts/3052093844869972?__tn__=K-R
Collection of parting words from outgoing CEOs. Adakah Malaysia tidak lagi sesuai untuk golongan teknokrat yang berprinsip dan berintegriti?:

1. Tan Sri Hassan Marican, Petronas:
"We did it based on values and principles that are dear to us. It is my hope that you will continue to uphold those VALUES and PRINCIPLES. Lose it and we will lose all that we have built."

2. Tan Sri Shamsul Azhar Abbas, Petronas:
“It’s so difficult to do an honest day’s job. You spend a lot of time away from your true function (of running Petronas).”
“It’s not just people outside [who are making things difficult but] also people in the government — the bureaucrats. Bureaucratic interference makes things difficult."
“I’m a Malay too, I’m proud to be one … you think I don’t want to help my own people? Of course I want to help them, but in the proper way -- not through handouts and spoon-feeding."
“Everybody can see that we at Petronas are under immense pressure … We take pride in telling the whole world, telling the whole of Malaysia, that we are a Fortune 500 company, but do we behave like one?”
“This is what the fighting is all about, trying to give ourselves some independence, so that at the end of the day, we are measured in terms of our performance, delivery and results, and not having anyone intervening and telling us what we have to do and that we have to give handouts to all.”
“The government wants us to be like an international oil company, comparable with the Shells and ExxonMobils of the world, so we try to be one. But Shell and ExxonMobil are not harassed by their governments.”
“In the Petroleum Development Act, it is very clear — oil and gas belong to all Malaysians. It doesn’t say oil and gas belong to the bumiputeras, it doesn’t say that … it says all Malaysians, so they can be in the government, they can be in the opposition, they can be wherever … and we are the custodians.”
“It is amanah … diamanahkan … the word amanahkan is very strong — as a Muslim, it would be a huge sin if I abused ‘amanah’.
“We are dealing with politicians; they say one thing but do another, so it’s difficult… it is frustrating.”

3. Tan Sri Wan Zulkiflee, Petronas:
"Often, in the position of trust, you will face conflict choices and difficult decisions.
"Sometimes standing by your principles may prove unrewarding and downright unpopular. It is a lonely path that true leaders must tread.
"At the end of it, doing the right thing allows you to have the peace of mind, clarity of conscience of having discharged your amanah - your responsibility with honesty and honour."

4. Jalil Rasheed, PNB:
"I will never waver in my principles in performing my duties. Oftentimes making the right decisions is riddled with difficulties and some will be unpopular. There was a line I would not cross."
"Please always stay the course, never waver in integrity and principles. Always remember the Amanah that has been entrusted upon you by the 14m unitholders who rely on you to deliver returns from their hard earned money. Ultimately we are only answerable to One."
"Principles and integrity are two things nobody can take from you. Only you decide if you want to let it go. I go out proud knowing that this was never compromised."

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 18:00 | Report Abuse

Since independence day, one third of the time was rule by old man who owes 1msians

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 18:03 | Report Abuse

.....ballooning the country debt, designing and churning out parasitic institutions - just one of it would keep draining over 100 million every month for nonscientific activities/development.....and still counting

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 18:45 | Report Abuse

None of the crooks, spineless and assmen are serious about the future of this nation

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 18:49 | Report Abuse

None of the self-serving backdoor ppl would sacrifice for the nation....

.....because they have been brainwashed from young - 'Think what the country can give them as entitlement.......(not what they can do for the country)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 18:54 | Report Abuse

Marching beyond medieval scripture-based guidance era.....into post-modern information-based algorithmic decision-making era, ....

....those who fail to uphold the universal principles and practices of Equality, Freedom, Justice' are not fit to be leaders...

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 18:59 | Report Abuse

One of his greatest sins is opening Bersatu back door to admit DUMNO members into Past Hope......causing the downfall of a democratically elected gomen

...... owing to his selfish political interest to enlarge the membership for Bersatu

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-06-19 19:52 | Report Abuse

ed by Sslee > Jun 19, 2020 4:55 PM | Report Abuse

Tun Mahathir owe Malaysians to reform Education.
==========================

got the numbers then can talk, no numbers talk what also no use...........

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-06-19 19:54 | Report Abuse

EngineeringProfit > Jun 19, 2020 6:59 PM | Report Abuse

...... owing to his selfish political interest to enlarge the membership for Bersatu
=====================================

u are an engineer , u said? go through the maths and u will soon realise the fall of Pakatan is due to Azmin gang defections and nothing to do with UMNO defections............

Jokers2020

2,006 posts

Posted by Jokers2020 > 2020-06-19 20:09 | Report Abuse

Aiyaa.Malaysia politic will never change until those aging and veteran self serving politician all rest in peace

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 20:44 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation by not seriously deal with poverty .......

........instead he cut subsidies to anger the voters, resulting in losing 5 by-elections.....

.....but claimed "he was busy". Doing what? Making speeches at the UN and oxford union.......talking about hooked noses......

....at the Malay Dignity Conference......throwing laziness accusation

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-06-19 20:44 | Report Abuse

u think next generation any better or worse?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 20:47 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation by not cleaning up the civil service when he could....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 20:50 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation and Past Hope because he could not stop his bootlickers and ranks and files from treating his GE14 allies as foes

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 20:55 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation by weakening PKR when he yanked Anwar's strongest Jedi Latheefa Koya away from Mata camp......

.......leaving assman unoppposed......

...catalyst destabilization of mata

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 20:57 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation and Past Hope by allowing himself to be surrounded by yes men.....

.....and spineless frogs

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 20:59 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation and democratic system by choosing not to push for an anti-hopping law....

.....and local council election system

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 21:01 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation and Past Hope by belittling conjoint GE14 manifestos.....

......uec, lynas, ice

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 21:03 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation and Past Hope by not treating Sabah/Sarawak with respect: "your natural wealth, we cannot return it. Yes, we stole it."

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 21:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq33333333 > Jun 19, 2020 8:44 PM | Report Abuse

The only hope is to reset/reboot our education system.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 21:05 | Report Abuse

He failed the nation and Past Hope by swapping issue with Zakir Naik with ltte.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 21:06 | Report Abuse

Oh...yes.....EDUCATION FIRST

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 21:18 | Report Abuse

Of course.....G.I.G.O

garbage in, garbage out

It'll depend on what is being tattoed into the yound minds

Forget about unscrupulous treacherous statemen who are neither tristworthy nor faithful as example for them

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 21:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq33333333 > Jun 19, 2020 8:44 PM | Report Abuse

__________//_____________

What do the young learn from their school history textbooks?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 21:34 | Report Abuse

Unethical twisting of facts.......cover up of truth......promotion of falsehood........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 22:16 | Report Abuse

No....I'm a 'prince' of my 'earth' Sarawak

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 22:20 | Report Abuse

Many of my sons and daughters-in-laws and grandsons-and granddaughters-are Chinese though

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 22:22 | Report Abuse

Not migrating.....none of us leave our land....

.....we are patriots

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 22:24 | Report Abuse

We're born here....we'll die here....

.....simple

Yes....rich....so no troubles

Posted by AnchoviesswimwithSha > 2020-06-19 22:29 | Report Abuse

Hahahaq prince of my earth....Btw who gives anyone the right to ask any Malaysian to migrate? Why cant you ask people to come together and make a change for a better Malaysia?!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 23:00 | Report Abuse

This word 'Leave'.....

.......is what I wish my homeland join Singapore in 1965

...to form Singasia

Then, today, there would zero poverty here.....

..Singapore dollar

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 23:03 | Report Abuse

Not individual.....but en bloc

.......commensalism......one got $$$$$$$$$ but no land........one got lamd but no $$$$$$

rather than got sucked into parasitic relationship overhalf a century

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-19 23:07 | Report Abuse

Maybe should stay with white Rajah then there would be zero provety as wage is 5+ UK pound per hour

Post a Comment
Market Buzz