1 person likes this.

108 comment(s). Last comment by Slc1 2020-06-21 11:00

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-19 23:12 | Report Abuse

Yes, still a much better option actually.....

.....than klepto

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 07:53 | Report Abuse

Education shapes the young minds.....

It's a crucial element of their upbringing in whatever cultural contexts they are in.

Only excellent education produces unity, harmony and prosperity in diversity.

Crap education would only produce school leavers and phD holders - all the same - who favour throwing the nation to the dogs with corrupt politicians.....

..... instead of choosing a clean multiracial coalition.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:05 | Report Abuse

Mamktir said: "If Past Hope is seen as a multiracial outfit, I don't think the peninsular bumi MPs would support us. Without their support, there is no need to talk about anyone being prime minister or becoming anything. Without support (from peninsular bumi MPs), you would not have the support needed to form a government.*

What's wrong? If not uninitiating dumping of currently unworthy brainwashing and delearning the wrong thinking;.......

.......and relearning a new mindset with only quality education.....

How else to solve the problem as stated?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:14 | Report Abuse

The hallmark of leadership par excellence is the ability to EDUCATE the commoners........

.......school leavers or phD holders- all the same (but the more educated they are, theoretically should be easier to educate)

....not to choose representative based on skin colour or their personal faith belief system

Ensure they are not corruption tainted.......Not a spineless person who can betray his mentor and comrades.......Not unscrupulous person who are good in organizing secret meetings

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:22 | Report Abuse

The hallmark of leadership par excellence is the ability to EDUCATE the commoners and kampung folks......

........to reject corruptiom tainted political parties who had ruled and weaken the country currency over decades......

...benchmarking to singapore dollars performamce

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:22 | Report Abuse

Mamktir said: "If Past Hope is seen as a multiracial outfit, I don't think the peninsular bumi MPs would support us. Without their support, there is no need to talk about anyone being prime minister or becoming anything. Without support (from peninsular bumi MPs), you would not have the support needed to form a government.*

What's wrong? If not uninitiating dumping of currently unworthy brainwashing and delearning the wrong thinking;.......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:26 | Report Abuse

The hallmark of substandard leadership is bearing the wrong mindset of.....

....... getting the support of the racists to end racism.......

.... getting the support of the corrupt to end corruption

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:33 | Report Abuse

The hallmark of substandard leadership is having a poor memory, insight and statistical ability ....

......hence oblivious to the 25% of right-minded peninsular bumi who choose to be progressive, liberal and dynamic

....and not knowing a bird in hand is better than ten in the sky.......

Fail to focus on capitalizing on this

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:49 | Report Abuse

The hallmark of leadership par excellence is the ability to EDUCATE the commoners........

.........toxic elements* of nation-building that they shpild shun away from

* include the malignancy of racism

Anti-Racism education from young age (MELENTUR BULUH BIARLAH DARI REBUNGNYA): Fighting Hate Politics

Children have been exposed from early childhood all types of hate- favourism, racism and homophobia, warping their views about diversity and inclusion.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:54 | Report Abuse

The hallmark of leadership par excellence is knowing that....

the fight against bigotry is about putting malevolent events and beliefs into context, dispelling little ones’ misapprehensions, and empowering the young minds to be forces for good....

During premarital course, all potential parents must be educated to ensure their children from ages 0 to 6 .........to lay positive groundwork, addressing hate by cultivating its opposite—compassion and tolerance.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 08:58 | Report Abuse

A leader par excellence knows that.....

scientifically, all children have a head start: an innocent indifference to what sets people apart.

Kids are very aware of ways we differ, but they aren’t born identifying people with a particular race, gender, or ethnicity, They don’t naturally discriminate.

When, where and how do they learn to be bigotry?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 09:08 | Report Abuse

Education is the answer. Formal education for those ages 6 to 8 must address this malignant issue.

A leader par excellence knows that.......

......little kids are very attuned to what’s fair and not fair.......

...and intuitively owning a strong basis against injustice.

So, what could have gone so wrong? What is being fed into their mindset in real/family/school life?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 09:10 | Report Abuse

A leader par excellence knows that.......

......every parents must learn to keep the conversation at the right level—of reassurance, honesty, and detail with their young ones about the malignancy of bigotry

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 09:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 09:24 | Report Abuse

How things could have gone so wrong with the mindset of these hal baked leaders, pseudointellectual phD holders and kampung folks?

Yes......answer is still education (because we have been overspending on this for nothing concrete)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 09:36 | Report Abuse

Identifying barriers to proper education of children for nation-building:

1. What is poisoning the young minds to discriminate ignobly; and become bigotry and bully?

2. What is stopping them from understanding and embracing pluralism; and widening their horizon of world view?

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2020-06-20 09:38 | Report Abuse

Your wish doesn't align with tun m wish, unfortunately.

"I myself do not wish Tun Mahathir to come back as our 9th PM, if possible Tun should be appointed as Minister Mentor and head the Education Reform as Tun still has the unfulfilled promises made to Tun’s alma mater Sultan Abdul Hamid College’s (SAHC)"

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2020-06-20 09:43 | Report Abuse

Tun is an icon of failure. He is an exemplary racist with his institutionalised racist policies. His grand achievement is making the blue eyed community as honourable beggars and thieves of the nation.

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-20 09:51 | Report Abuse

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/05/face-the-truth-we-are-not-out-of-the-woods-warns-daim

I have mentioned in previous speeches that in the case of the Malays, many seem to see ghosts around every corner. It seems that these ghosts are getting more numerous and more easily visible with each passing generation. Surely, we have to look at how our children are being educated – formally, religiously and morally – as an indication of where our community is heading.

We must empower them with the ability to think critically, logically, wisely and to make their own informed decisions, no matter the situation. We must raise a new generation of leaders and great thinkers, not of sheep and cowards.

Positive moral values must be inculcated amongst our youth, and emphasised in the Malaysian workforce. We must take pride in our work and in ourselves. It is not too late for those of us who are adults to start living with integrity.

Do we gain anything by teaching the young that they have the right of entitlement over all others simply because of their race? Is it right to be instilling in students the thinking that all other religions are inferior to yours?

Is it moral to drill into students that other students are not entitled to certain privileges simply because they are not of a certain race, even if they are economically disadvantaged?

We have been robbing the poor to further uplift those that don’t deserve the support, and this widening of the education and income gap must come to an end. The fear-mongering is only to encourage and continue this abuse. Its time to stop the “them versus us” rhetoric.

We have to admit that trying to keep the Malays in their own cocoons will only ensure that they will be the ones left far behind. While the other races are competing with each other and with the rest of the world, the Malays are faced with political rhetoric that insists that they remain spoon-fed and pampered. This will only soften the Malays and in an increasingly globalised economic

Let us not be under any illusions. We are still far from being out of the woods. We are far from being ready for the changes happening around us. We are far from being a united people. We are far from being able to compete at the global level. We are far from being able to embrace differences and changes. And underpinning all of this unpreparedness is education.

If we do not first get education right, all these other challenges will suddenly become insurmountable. To borrow a quote from Alvin Toffler: “The illiterate of the 21st Century are not those who cannot read or write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”

I would like to add to this by saying, “not only those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn, but also those who refuse to learn.”

Underlying all these, there must be unity, and a sense of urgency.

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2020-06-20 09:52 | Report Abuse

(Somehow), I think the current government is fine.

Government agencies getting efficient unlike the last two years (that's the most important). (It seems like DAP coalition unable to mobilise government servants. )

Keeping the economy alive and suppress COVID at the same time is a big big thing. You only have less than 10 countries in the world did that.

Appreciate we still have a live/life ahead.

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2020-06-20 09:55 | Report Abuse

Dr. M is history, the Lim's are history (I might be wrong), they had their chance they blowed it. They have serious problems in recognising facts and unable to act on facts.

DickyMe

14,360 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2020-06-20 10:02 | Report Abuse

Azmin's faction, Bersatu politicians and civil servants sabotaged PH plans. There is nothing DAP can do. To be blunt, the Malays sabotaged from within.
Musuh dalam selimut and many Si Kitols hatched plans to thwart every plans. Even Dr. M did it by saying "need more time..wait for the right time.." Bullshit.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 10:11 | Report Abuse

That's why while exemplary leaders par excellence such as...

Martin Luther King's speech went:

" I have a dream today.......that little boys and girls of all creeds and background can join hands and walk together like a family....

" I have a dream today ......crooked places will be made straight and every valley shall be exalted......"

And Barack Hussein Obama:

"Let's be the generation that reshapes our national economy to compete in the challenging digital age....

Let's be the generation that recruits a new army of righteous teachers with exemplary self-integrity for more accountability and performance....

Let's be the generation that invests in scientific research and lays down broadband lines through every heart of inner cities and rural towns nationwide....

Let's be the generation that ensure rich politicians and statemen work responsibly and share their wealth with tgepoor and needy.....

Let's be the generation that make it possible for hard-working ppl to save for a decent living post-retirement......

Let's be the generation that whips GLCs to perform and earn......and allow workers'unions to lift up the stand of living for those in the middle class....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 10:12 | Report Abuse

His speech would only go......

" I fail the nation many times ......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 10:17 | Report Abuse

Or yes, Dicky......may be sound like

" I am the ultimate icon of failure.......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 10:23 | Report Abuse

......failing Past Hope, GE14 voters' dreams and future generation

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 10:27 | Report Abuse

...by floating like a butterfly, stinging like a bee, indulging in
wicked humour which is more a jab or a poke, that masks a Muhammad Ali-like killer punch.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 10:37 | Report Abuse

LKY would have led the country better by taking a natural resource rich nation to a greater height .....

He was so overcome by emotion he wept in front of TV cameras when Singapore had to leave Malaysia two years after joining it.

That secession move not only shattered his rightful (by meritocracy) personal dream of becoming the prime minister of Msia one day......

.......but also cast a spiraling down spell to the making of a first world nation

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 10:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by DickyMe > Jun 20, 2020 10:02 AM | Report Abuse

Azmin's faction, Bersatu politicians and civil servants sabotaged PH plans. There is nothing DAP can do. To be blunt, the Malays sabotaged from within.
Musuh dalam selimut and many Si Kitols hatched plans to thwart every plans. Even Dr. M did it by saying "need more time..wait for the right time.." ......

______//_______

Yes......so his speach should also go.....

" I am the ultimate icon of failure........who fail to clean up.......

......Haziq's partner, betrayals and saboteurs

Sslee

4,734 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-06-20 10:59 | Report Abuse

LKY type of no nonsense and non compromise leadership will not be accepted by Majority.
Malaysia need to look for new set of young leaders to lead and rebuild Malaysia.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 11:11 | Report Abuse

Desperate (prebankruptcy) time requires desperate measures......

......after all these klepto and backdoor gomen nonsense and circus....

It's time for someone of LKY's or CCP's quality to lead the country to move on the right direction....

(Ya.....with current brainwashing education, kampung folks onlu continue to favour sweet-talk-cum-handout-giving leaders)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 11:15 | Report Abuse

That's why while exemplary leaders par excellence such as...

Martin Luther King's speech went:

" I have a dream today.......that little boys and girls of all creeds and background can join hands and walk together like a family....

" I have a dream today ......crooked places will be made straight and every valley shall be exalted......"

And Barack Hussein Obama:

"Let's be the generation that reshapes our national economy to compete in the challenging digital age....

Let's be the generation that recruits a new army of righteous teachers with exemplary self-integrity for more accountability and performance....

Let's be the generation that invests in scientific research and lays down broadband lines through every heart of inner cities and rural towns nationwide....

Let's be the generation that ensure rich politicians and statemen work responsibly and share their wealth with tgepoor and needy.....

Let's be the generation that make it possible for hard-working ppl to save for a decent living post-retirement......

Let's be the generation that whips GLCs to perform and earn......and allow workers'unions to lift up the stand of living for those in the middle class....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 11:16 | Report Abuse

His speech would only go......

" I am unforgivable for being an icon of failure.....

I am.....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 11:22 | Report Abuse

"I am unforgivable for being fooled to allow my own government to be overthrown......

I am....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 11:27 | Report Abuse

"I am unforgivable for allowing the country to go down the drain ....

.......for failing to reform education and forge public awareness so that everyone will stand up against this trend.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 11:33 | Report Abuse

"I am unforgivable for choosing to be stubbornly bound to win, but fail to be bound to be true.

........egoistically bound to succeed, but fail to be bound to live by the light that I have.

........oblivious to stand with anybody that stands right, and fail to part with them for good when they go the wrong path.” -

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 12:01 | Report Abuse

"I am unforgivable for putting the political numbers game first......

......people's interest second

I am unforgivable for failing to ensure proper education of the young ones on what its really right and good for the nation....

......and to identify and ignore lies, slanderous remarks and racism

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 12:25 | Report Abuse

ya.....so fake......should just teach the basics

Most people assume “belief” refers to religion. But it is so much more. Belief is the ability to combine histories and experiences with imagination, to think beyond the here and now. It enables humans to see, feel, and know an idea that is not immediately present to the senses, then wholly invest in making that idea one’s reality.

We must believe in ideas and abilities in order to invent iPhones, construct rockets, and make movies. We must believe in the value of goods, currencies, and knowledge to build economies. We must believe in collective ideals, constitutions, and institutions to form nations. We must believe in love (something no one can clearly see, define, or understand) to engage in relationships.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-06-20 12:57 | Report Abuse

If u change the govt then what ??

Let Muhiddin continue loh...!!

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2020-06-20 14:22 | Report Abuse

yawn.......

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 14:35 | Report Abuse

Is it moral to drill into students that other students are not entitled to certain privileges.......(by Sslee)

________//_________

Unfortunately, majority skip moral class.........

.....when they need this the most.

These are the ppl who grow up to hail crooks as heroes

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2020-06-20 14:40 |

Post removed.Why?

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2020-06-20 14:41 | Report Abuse

give lah anwar a chance ma....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 14:42 | Report Abuse

" I am an unforgivable icon of failure who fail to empower the people with the ability to think critically, logically, wisely and to make their own informed decisions, no matter the situation......

...... fail to raise a new generation of leaders and great thinkers, but merely not of sheep and cowards qualities

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 14:45 | Report Abuse

Chinaman, it's not up to dap - only a small fly. Anwar has never gained ground in east msia.

He has never championed east msians' agenda

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 14:46 | Report Abuse

DAP dan Amanah mendedahkan pilihan pertama mereka untuk mencalonkan Anwar Ibrahim sebagai perdana menteri tidak berjaya mendapat sokongan diperlukan bagi membentuk kerajaan.

Justeru, ia menyebabkan pilihan kedua, iaitu Dr Mahahir Mohamad sebagai perdana menteri dan Anwar sebagai timbalannya, dikemukakan.
Dalam kenyataan bersama pemimpin parti itu petang ini, DAP dan Amanah mendedahkan pilihan pertama hanya mampu mendapat sokongan maksimum 96 anggota parlimen.

Jumlah itu melibatkan 91 sokongan anggota parlimen Pakatan Harapan (38 PKR, 42 DAP dan 11 Amanah) dan lima dari Bersatu, termasuk Mahathir.

chinaman

3,219 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2020-06-20 14:51 | Report Abuse

if gps, warisan really sincere in national reform, why impose condition that mati must be pm? where is teamwork, sincerity from both gps, warisan? what if mati really mati? then, gps+ warisan divert loyalty again? anwar as a stumbling block just a lamb excuse for mati to remain in power.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 15:02 | Report Abuse

Now ph is history.....just Past Hope....

.....and harapan plus is a nonstarter .....and HoPeless.....without the right 'give and take' spirit

Individual sacrifices are necessary to materialize 'people first' agenda of a clean, transparent and efficient governance pars excellence

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-20 15:05 | Report Abuse

chinaman, you need to ask AI's wifr and nobita......

.....as dpm and fm.......how many times they visited east msia....

...what had they voiced out for the ppl here

Post a Comment
Market Buzz