1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Michael Kwok 2020-10-04 16:49

Posted by hotstock1975 > 2020-10-04 16:15 | Report Abuse

PureBull. Thanks for your sharing. No doubt gloves stock has played a vital role on KLCI index movements during these pandemic period. As aware, the entire basket of the index still need to be monitored as rotation play still ongoing on how different blue chip to sustain the growth of the index gradually. Whether KLCI is already at the second 5 bull waves or still under impending larger consolidation before the impulsive bull waves, I am still preferring waves analysis approach to track the movement rather than fundamental analysis as TA signal will lead FA approximately 6 to 9 months ahead. No matter how sophisticated the waves being formed, all has been priced in. Therefore, magnitude of movement measurement comes in to quantify the validity of wave forms during the structuring process stage by stage. From my first few session during March, KLCI had formed double top on 2014 and 2018 and did a huge correction since then. I am still believing these entire double top correction is over and we are in the midst of Super Bull Cycle to overwrite the double top formation in long run. Ofcos, we may encounter unexpected hiccups along the way up. From my observation, KLCI has lead over SnP500 in term of waves count as SnP 500 had just completed Wave 1 after ABC correction done. Shall KLCI will lead SnP500 ongoing forward or both will synchronize soon before making up Wave 3? For Gloves stocks wave form especially those index link one, no doubt they are the most mirroring KLCI waves now. However, I will still let the waves do the talking.

Due to time constrain, I guess I won't be able to open a private forum to share my analysis at the moment. However, I will still keep sharing my analysis here and keep learning.

As my sifu always said never stop learning to sail with Mr Market.

Wave Believer

Michael Kwok

6,301 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-10-04 16:49 | Report Abuse

Glove and related lead but other will drop in blue chip term.Seing below 1400 in the making.Just far too long to make a rebound if next week can't substain 1500 again

Post a Comment
Market Buzz