1 person likes this.

66 comment(s). Last comment by SincereInv 2021-08-15 15:08

Posted by straightarrow > 2021-08-14 17:06 | Report Abuse

Defamation of character and reputation of a person is bad.

AbangM, if your fren feels shortchanged, then don't park his money with OTB or any fund manager. It's his prerogative. Like buy and sell is individual prerogative.

OTB

11,046 posts

Posted by OTB > 2021-08-14 17:08 | Report Abuse

I produced > 50 millionaires in 2020.
Please check out my performance before you attack me again.
Thank you.

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2021-08-14 17:29 | Report Abuse

@abang_misai, the accusations are very serious and reputation damaging. If your friends have evidence, please go make report. If no proof, it is better not to accuse openly.

PS: I am not robot or machai of OTB :)

OTB

11,046 posts

Posted by OTB > 2021-08-14 17:41 |

Post removed.Why?

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2021-08-14 18:34 | Report Abuse

Some successful persons fear other persons will progress (and not necessarily succeed)

Mr Ooi, just let it go. Your rep is intact with some. Koon’s rep is intact with some also

Both you, Koon and many many others think they have a “rep”

Not to me. I just go “Meh”

I want to make money w/o being influenced by anyone. I didn’t buy Hiaptek not bcoz of Ooi or Koon but bcoz I hv a brain

Too often, in this Internet age, the ability to flaunt an opinion crushes the ability to weigh one

Posted by SincereInv > 2021-08-15 10:32 | Report Abuse

In the beginning both O & K joined together for mutual benefit as both parties objectives are being fulfilled. That is fine under the share market bull run scenario but as market turned south things are beginning not looking that rosy. Then their relationship become K & O....
15/08/2021 10:26 AM

Posted by SincereInv > 2021-08-15 10:32 | Report Abuse

Human in general usually tends to only remember others fault & wrong ...
Be graces ... be happy....forgiving & peace will be with you

Posted by Chrixg10 > 2021-08-15 10:37 | Report Abuse

So what if the price of glove drops and there's oversupply? Is there still strong demand for gloves today and in the future? Are companies like supermax still making good profits? They even make more than tech companies with a 30 to 40 times P/E, and yet glove companies P/E is only 3 to 4 times. Is the market making any sense? Market price is based on sentiment, not on the company's fundamental value.

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2021-08-15 10:39 | Report Abuse

@Chrixg10, I think the stock price depends on future and theme. I believe everyone will agree that pandemic will be over soon. Hence, the funds leave glove counters..

mrbusiness

206 posts

Posted by mrbusiness > 2021-08-15 10:40 | Report Abuse

So in future, we will see the demand for glove is reducing and selling price is dropping

RJ87

5,095 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2021-08-15 11:30 | Report Abuse

Wait, I help u ask Uncle KYY for proof. =D

KYY, can share the content of OTB email to substantiate ur accusation?
--------------------
Answer :
1.) I never attack any person in any public forum.
2.) I never attack Mr Koon whether his buy/sell call is correct or not, but Mr Koon keeps on attacking me on my sell/buy call, this is not good.
3.) Mr Koon had done these attacks many times in I3investor.com and also his blog.
4.) Why is he so personal to attack me all the time ?
5.) I did not answer, does not mean that I am wrong.
6.) I keep quiet to give him a chance to think it over.
7.) I keep quiet as a matter of respect.
8.) He has abused it.

Please show me the proof that I had attacked Mr Koon first.
Thank you.

RJ87

5,095 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2021-08-15 12:21 | Report Abuse

Look up on this guy Chris Voss. He says that people who explain too much is more likely the one lying.

1) I don't know if you are lying. But u certainly do respond like one.
2) Do you know what's the problem with people in their 80's? Like a product, end of life. Reminiscing their glory days and struggling to maintain control and influence. If you respond the way he wants, you are making him ur master. For all I know, he is actually grateful to you for giving him the attention he wants.
3) How do you know if a person has aged gracefully? He enjoys exchanging experiences. When engaged by a 20's. He will ask how's life of a 20's now and in return, he will share how a 20's 60 years ago like. Neither is better than the other. It's just different.

Spend sometime reflecting on your own emotion responding to each "attack". How do you feel? Do you feel good? How much time you waste feeling bad? There are just bad people out there that derive satisfaction from people's misery. I don't know about you. I have 60 years ahead of me. I don't plan to let anyone to make me feel bad nor giving them that satisfaction making me feel bad. All that i'm gonna do with people like that is IGNORE AND NOTHING.

Like how Michael O'Johnson continue to run herbal life ignoring Bill Ackman and his slander. At the end, Bill Ackman lost 1 Billion after few years shorting herbal life. As long as you are doing the right thing(assuming you are la ya), truth will prevail. Sooner or later.

OTB

11,046 posts

Posted by OTB > 2021-08-15 12:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by SincereInv > Aug 15, 2021 10:32 AM | Report Abuse

In the beginning both O & K joined together for mutual benefit as both parties objectives are being fulfilled. That is fine under the share market bull run scenario but as market turned south things are beginning not looking that rosy. Then their relationship become K & O....
15/08/2021 10:26 AM
-------------------
answer:
Your statement is not true.
Market up or down will not affect me.
I know KC Chongnz through I3, I know Sslee through I3 and many others through I3.
We never have problem even stock market was crashed.
We use to talk or communicate with each other in good faith.

We never attack good friends in public forum even we know that the facts and figures posted in the article are wrong.

Mr Koon should value me more than anyone else in I3 because I help him the most.
He requested me for help, I never turn it down all the time even at wee hours.
Those attacks in the last 1 month were not the first time, He had done it many times in the past.

It is his ego problem.
No more, I stop here.

Thank you.

Posted by SincereInv > 2021-08-15 14:14 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi, thanks you for your reply. I got nothing against you nor your reply. Glad that you said what you want to say.

Posted by SincereInv > 2021-08-15 15:05 | Report Abuse

Few years back I have been on your list of subscribers for 2 years. I did follow some of your shares recommendation but its seem that its does not worked well for me. Maybe the timing is out...

Posted by SincereInv > 2021-08-15 15:08 | Report Abuse

KYY is my relative father in law's friend. He has been invited as a guest of honour sitting in host table at his children wedding dinner. I also happen to be there. This is the first time I saw KYY in person. I don't personally knew him but do admired what he has been achieved during his earlier day in term of wealth & career. Indeed it was a great achievement.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz