43 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2021-11-15 00:11

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 04:08 |

Post removed.Why?

AdCool

3,858 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2021-11-03 15:38 | Report Abuse

No movement at all in the whole industry. Operators not interestd to goreng plantation even with CPO 5300 now

Huatexpert

344 posts

Posted by Huatexpert > 2021-11-03 16:18 | Report Abuse

China effect... Gov asked the citizen to stock up more oil... CPO reversed..

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 16:40 | Report Abuse

AdCool No movement at all in the whole industry. Operators not interestd to goreng plantation even with CPO 5300 now
03/11/2021 3:38 PM

Not yet move not no movement as Massive Cash INFLOW by Very High Earnings just like Non stop Water FLOWING INTO A DAM

Once the CASH OVERFLOWS IT WILL TRIGGER HUGE DIVIDEND PAYOUT SOONER OR LATER

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 16:45 | Report Abuse

Huatexpert China effect... Gov asked the citizen to stock up more oil... CPO reversed..
03/11/2021 4:18 PM

This actiion by 1.4 Billion Collectively will Set of a Chain Effect

1) ALL 1.4 BILLION PEOPLE WILL RUSH TO SUPERMARKETS & BUY UP ALL BISCUIT, BREAD , TOOTHPASTE, COOKING OIL & OTHER ESSENTIALS

SO SUPERMARKET SHELVES WILL BE EMPTY AND THEY WILL TRIGGER ORDERS FOR MORE GOODS TO REPLENISH THE SHELVES

AND FACTORIES WILL BUY EVEN MORE PALM OIL TO PRODUCE THESE GOODS

ONCE THE STORE OF PALM OIL DEPLETES CHINA WILL START BUYING MORE PALM OIL FROM MALAYSIA

SO OIL PALM COMPANIES WILL GET A FURTHER BOSSTER FROM MORE SALES!

AS WINTER BITES PEOPLE NEED MORE FOOD AS ENERGY TO KEEP THE BODY WARM

This is THE CAUSE & EFFECT DEMAND!!

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2021-11-03 16:50 | Report Abuse

What's surprising our local planter stocks has failed to ignite ( unlike the glove mania } but the cukai makmur overnight has cast a gloom on the market sentiment

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 16:54 |

Post removed.Why?

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-11-03 18:08 | Report Abuse

Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

AdCool

3,858 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2021-11-03 18:09 | Report Abuse

Calvin, when the time ripe, CPO on downtrend already.

AdCool

3,858 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2021-11-03 18:12 | Report Abuse

For gloves, even before ASP reached the peak or before companies released supernormal profits and declared high dividends, it already peaked up in August 2020. The highest supernormal profit only reported in Q4 2020, Q1 2021 and Q2 for some. But the price started to uptrend in April 2020. 8 - 12 months in advance. Now for plantation, are we saying that CPO would continue to peak until June 2022 and beyond as there is still no movement in plantation?

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 18:32 | Report Abuse

Adcool you cannot see what I SEE

Ok let you take a peek from Eagle's vision

For Cpo prices will be sustained due to these two factors

1. The complete failure of canola (Rapeseed crop ) in Canada leading to very very very high canola prices now at Us1,060

The world's canola crop will not see another good harvest till August 2022 as in the Southern Hemisphere only Australia will produce a fair crop of canola while Brazil and Argentina only got Soybean and Corn

As such if canola oil remain at such elevated prices for the next 10 months long both Soybean oil and By proxy palm oil cannot fall any lower

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 18:37 | Report Abuse

With Rapeseed oil or canola oil out of the way both palm oil and soybean oil will reign supreme for now

Plus

2. With USA and whole world turning to climate change many many Fossil Refinery in USA are reconfiguring to Biodisel Use

The demand for soybean now stems from both food and as a clean energy

SO PRICES OF SOYBEAN OIL WILL REMAIN ELEVATED AS WELL

AS A RESULT WITH BOTH CANOLA AND SOYBEAN OIL AS HIGH AND SUSTAINED PRICED PALM OIL CANNOT FALL MUCH LOWER

THIS WILL BE A NEW PARADIGM EQUATION FOR PALM OIL TILL ALL OF YEAR 2022

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 18:40 | Report Abuse

Now why Calvin is bearish on Gloves

Gloves higest Earning season was due to

Sudden upsurge of demand from Covid 19 since March 2021.

Glove companies taking advantage of the sudden demand over supply started to Raise Asp prices plus ask for Lock in High Prepayment booking for one year ahead from June 2020 to 2021

Now game over

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 18:43 | Report Abuse

Why game over for Gloves?

Answer:

Because Gloves Billionaires have awakened the Giant China !

With such lucrative earning news Glove companies have mushroomed in China as a new found competitor

They can do it

Faster

Glove auto machines are all made in China not Malaysia

So they can set up Glove factories in just 4 months

You cannot do that with palm oil

You need at least 4 years to plant palm oil and to see first harvest

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 18:44 | Report Abuse

A glove factory can continue production for 24 hours non stop by using robots

You cannot do that with oil palm as everyday only got 12 hours sunlight

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 18:45 | Report Abuse

Now China is flooding USA market with cheap gloves

No wonder that USA dare go ban and confidcate Malaysia made gloves with no fear of supply lack anymore

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-03 18:48 | Report Abuse

As market share shrinks and ASP prices collapse Glove will now go down, down and down

Out of 250 glove factories Topglove Boss said only 50 or 20% survived

This will soon be repeated again with many facing bankruptcies and reduced profits for all as months move into years

Verdict

Sell gloves the faster the better

Buy palm oil the faster the better

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-04 16:18 | Report Abuse

Why this iddiot go every way to promote palm oil stocks?

If you so confidence what you bought, why need to go every way non-stop talking unless you start realise not the better choice so need all waterfish members here to support you and to catch your nonsense mistake

We know you had put your bet on palm oil stocks more than 6 months but end up unable to reach your desire target, so now start nervous that's why non-stop putting blog to promote

We know you had past record on what you did last time, don't con members here until loss their hard earn money

I don't know why 3iii administrator didn't take any action to suspend this iddiot account to avoid keep on spamming every way

I pegging administer need to take proper action against this spammer

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-04 18:12 | Report Abuse

Just wait and OPEN YOUR EYES BIG BIG TO SEE

NOV 2021 Good results of all oil palm companies

Feb 2022 Fantastic Results of all oil palm companies

May 2022 results equally great as Long experienced Simedarby plant has already stated Cpo prices will trade above Rm4200 for 1qtr of 2022

So we confidently wait

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-04 20:24 | Report Abuse

As I said earlier, if you so confidence to wait, why everyday promote, why everyday put up so many blog, why everyday go different stocks forum keep on promoting your palm oil stocks?

This is very obvious you want to cash out your share bought and treat other members as waterfish.

In the real world, no free lunch to people unless you want to take advantage from others

I don't know why 3iii administrator didn't take any action to suspend this iddiot account to avoid further keep on spamming everyday and every way

I pegging administrator need to take proper action against this spamme

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-04 21:30 | Report Abuse

Good stocks like palm oil now still cheap should be promoted why not?

Posted by daretocutandchange > 2021-11-04 21:35 | Report Abuse

yes,why not I support you.

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-04 21:45 | Report Abuse

Other members also buying valuable stocks but not behave like this iddiot spammer

We all feel ridiculous nonstop posting nonstop promoting

As I said earlier, if you so confidence to wait and if you so confidence what you invest why everyday need to promote, why everyday put up so many blog, why everyday go different stocks forum keep on promoting your palm oil stocks?

This is very obvious you want to cash out your share bought and treat other members as waterfish.

In the real world, no free lunch to people unless you want to take advantage from others

I don't know why 3iii administrator didn't take any action to suspend this iddiot account to avoid further keep on spamming everyday and every way

I pegging administrator need to take proper action against this spammer

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-04 22:17 | Report Abuse

What is wrong with you ?

We have been here since year 2013

Investment forum is to promote ideas

If you not happy just go elsewhere

No one ask you to read

A cow cannot be forced to drink water if he doesn't want to

Now if you not listening just don't bother to read

Lucifer999

599 posts

Posted by Lucifer999 > 2021-11-04 22:28 | Report Abuse

Agreed with Intrinsic99. The website admin should restrict users who keep promoting and spamming the forum. Even if it's always here doesn't mean it's right. It is annoying.

Alwinb

74 posts

Posted by Alwinb > 2021-11-05 10:32 | Report Abuse

Lucifer, what's wrong with Calvin sharing? There are some good insights and much better than what I get from IB reports. If you are annoyed,just don't read. Much better than many punters just spamming buy! buy! or sell! sell!

Lucifer999

599 posts

Posted by Lucifer999 > 2021-11-05 10:34 | Report Abuse

on what grounds it is better than IB reports? it is similar to spamming buy buy sell sell, in a different form.

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-05 11:04 | Report Abuse

Most of the fund managers have predicted the cpo price shall be normalised to RM 3000 to RM 3500 by next year

This is the reason why fund managers not aggressive to buy because they know the trend same with glove sector

More important is western countries still banning cpo imported products due to ESG

Very soon can see the big impact for plantation stocks (less than 2 months to go)

Now you can see fund managers start to catch out and switch to recovery stocks

You can see this iddiot why keep on promoting due to this iddiot wants to cash out to avoid further losses

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-05 15:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-05 15:28 | Report Abuse

Sorry to inform, Redtone not my favor to buy

I never tell you I have redtone, did I?

Don't mislead the market to cover your mistake

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 5, 2021 3:04 PM | Report Abuse

Intrinsic99

Did you take Calvin's warnings to escape Redtone?
Calvin promoted Redtone around 45 sen to 50 sen
And told all to above 70 sen

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-05 18:52 | Report Abuse

You sorry?
By stopping Calvin from warning people to sell Redtone you have done them a disservice

Now because of you they did not take heed to Calvin's word and escaped. So you are to be blamed

Same thing here

By your ignorance you try to stop people from buying into good undervalue oil palm stocks

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-05 19:28 | Report Abuse

Other members also buying valuable stocks but not behave like this iddiot spammer

As I said earlier, if you so confidence to wait and if you so confidence what you invest why everyday need to promote, why everyday put up so many blog, why everyday go different stocks forum keep on promoting your palm oil stocks?

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-05 19:28 | Report Abuse

No need to raise flag, you more raise up the more admitted what I said is correct

You are trying cash out what you did the mistake that's why keep on promoting

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-05 21:25 | Report Abuse

No mistake at all

Just wait all palm oil news

Nov 2021 results will be good

February 2022 results will be fantastic

May 2022 results should be very good as well as Simedarby plant with decades of experience stated Cpo prices will be at least Rm4200 per ton till 1st quarter of 2022

So Calvin will hold till June 2022 to SEE maximum upside

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-06 14:08 | Report Abuse

CPO prices expected to be lower in 2022, say market analysts (The Star - Saturday, 16 Oct 2021)

UOB Kay Hian Research maintains its “underweight” rating on the plantation sector

The research unit is keeping its CPO price forecast for 2021 and 2022 at RM3,300 and RM2,800 per tonne respectively

CPO prices may sustain at the current levels due to the continued disappointing palm oil production as yield recovery from the previous drought is taking longer than expected

It also notes that risks include rising fertiliser costs due to supply constraints. As fertiliser cost (30% of ex-mill cost) is one of the biggest components besides labour cost, the surge in fertiliser prices could lead to a cost increase of at least 15% to 20%

RHB Research also maintains its “underweight” rating on the plantation sector

It advises investors to ride the wave and look for opportunities to sell into strength, with CPO prices currently at a peak, and some strength being seen in share prices.

“The main risk to this thesis is weather abnormalitie. Share prices have, for the first time this year, started moving in tandem with CPO prices. We believe now is the time to ride the wave, and wait for a good opportunity to lock in some profits, adding that environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns will still impact sector valuations”

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2021/10/16/cpo-prices-expected-to-be-lower-in-2022-say-market-analysts

What we can observe market behaviour now is most of the fund managers start to revise outlook for CPO in the upcoming season, most of experts had expected the CPO prise shall be normalised in tandem.

Fund managers strongly believe that plantation companies shall be adjusted lower heading Trailing Twelve Months (TTM), that’s why most of the research houses given underweight outlook.

This is the reason why plantation sector not so fancy like year 2020 glove sector, fund managers strongly believe that once the CPO price normalise so ASP also simultaneously adjusted lower.

One of the good example to review is glove sector, what happen for the year 2020 compare with year 2021. Once most of the fund managers revise neutral or underweight outlook, we all can see the respective sector (or respective stocks) will start decelerating.

Despite glove sector still handsomely profitable for the next few years but most of the share traders more bias to ASP will be adjusted accordingly. This scenario is same with plantation sector as well.

If we want to enjoy fancy profit from the share price margin at this moment, we need to thoroughly consider is it the right time to challenge current circumstances since market had given cognitive lesson for the past of glove sector.

If we want to enjoy dividend yield (only selective planters), it’s fine to accumulate rather than putting your funds at the banks but now not aware current share price is it wisely to enter since plantation sector bias to neutral or underweight.

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-06 17:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-11-14 07:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-11-14 07:41 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-11-14 12:57 | Report Abuse

Very good analysis of calvin sifu loh!

Investment into farmland or plantation is the best defensive investment strategy now loh!

Invest now...b4 its share price rerate & shoot up mah!

U see...sifu calvin should continue to promote plantations share when there is still deep margin safety for plantation stock mah!

This is the very safest strategy mah!

No need to heed the naysayers complaining spamming mah!

Bcos naysayers had very bad ulterior motives mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-11-14 13:03 | Report Abuse

Remember why investing into palmoil stock is greatleh ??

Plantation land beside having huge tract of cheap land to protect us against rampant inflation, it also produce food and also provide good & safe dividend yield of 3% t0 6% pa much superior compare to fixed deposits of yield less than 2% pa.

In other words plantation is a perfect investment at the moment loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-11-14 13:07 | Report Abuse

If u want surefire safe & steady accumulation of wealth, stick with plantation mah!

Do not sway loh!

Posted by Intrinsic99 > 2021-11-14 23:49 | Report Abuse

This is very obvious you desperately want to cash out your share bought and treat other members as waterfish.

Now all open your eye and see this iddiot spammer sold all MHC stock since this iddiot spammer so confidence about the palm oil sector earlier and keep on promoting to all members everywhere.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600571451.jsp

I so pity members here listen to this iddiot end up you can burn you hard earned money and this iddiot laughing at you later.

calvintaneng

53,189 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-11-15 00:11 | Report Abuse

You are the one spamming while Calvin posted facts

See what is spam

What does spam mean on social media?
unsolicited messages
Spam can be defined as irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet. These are usually sent to a large number of users for a variety of use cases such as advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.6

Post a Comment
Market Buzz