Be the first to like this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by AlanNga 2022-01-16 03:58

observatory

1,017 posts

Posted by observatory > 2022-01-10 23:43 | Report Abuse

Your long essay is misleading.

By comparing an apple to an orange, and showing they are not the same, you then went on to invent the story of "battle of the nominees"!

Of course an apple is not the same as an orange! Full stop. No further conspiration theory is necessary.

(1)
The "apple" here is the Top 10 Investors (as of latest filing). Note the keyword "as of latest filing".

https://www.bursamarketplace.com/mkt/themarket/stock/SERB/ownership

According to this list, Employees Provident Fund Board or EPF owned 4.97% as of 25-Jun-2021. That is correct. After 25-Jun, there was no more update from EPF,

When EPF's holding dropped below 5%, EPF ceased to become a substantial shareholder. Therefore EPF did not need to disclose further shareholding changes. EPF could have disposed its entire holding without the need for further disclosure. The Top 10 list only records EPF's position during EPF's last announcement, at the moment when EPF's holding crossed the line to below 5% as of 25-Jun.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3171359

Same applies to Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) or KWAP. KWAP'd holding dropped below 5% after 1-Jun-2021. At that point KWAP ceased to be a substantial shareholder. No more disclosure was required. The Top 10 list only records KWAP's last position when shareholding dropped below 5%.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3163704

(2)
The "orange" you used for comparison is the list of Top 30 shareholders published in Serba Dinamik 2021 Annual Report. This was the snapshot of top 30 shareholders as of 2-Dec-2021.

You don't find EPF and KWAP anymore.

The reason is simple. EPF and KWAP have sold most if not all of their remaining shares such that they were no longer in the Top 30 list by 2-Dec.

We don't need a "nominee battle" conspiracy theory to explain the difference between an apple and an orange.

Posted by OldWiseMan100 > 2022-01-10 23:59 | Report Abuse

now the AR is wrong. looks like everybody and everything is wrong... maybe your brain is wrong? what kind of article is this?

u think puppy love in high school? need to do hide and seek? if epf leaves, they leaves. no looking back. why they need to hide behind nominee?

u just cannot accept your gf left you. karim cheated on you. wake up

observatory

1,017 posts

Posted by observatory > 2022-01-11 00:29 | Report Abuse

Of course his brain isn't wrong. He's a smart guy.

500 comments ago, when he just started commenting on SD, he took a different position.
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/pearlwhite.jsp?fp=27

Something changed along the way.

emsvsi

3,512 posts

Posted by emsvsi > 2022-01-11 00:47 | Report Abuse

This is what happens when you invest you and your dependents' entire life savings because greed is good and the thought of fast money

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-01-11 01:20 | Report Abuse

again this article is against all known laws of nature of sheet and pee
and some say Acts of Parliament .... laws of SC and SSM as well.

and also all known laws in US, UK and some say Afghanistan too.

nominees must declare their beneficial ownership to Cosec.
Failure to comply is jail term.

so Cosec will compile all Beneficial Owners and show inside AR.
=> If dun have KWSP inside AR means dun have KWSP. PERIOD

I just do not see KWSP and KWAP wanting jail terms for their CEOs

so along comes this feller from Tanjung Rambutan with just kindergarden education claiming that KWSP and KWAP CEOs should be jailed?

and
why am I replying to a madman from Tanjung Rambutan with kindergarden education?

=> I am just afraid that this Tanjung Rambutan feller wants more company with him inside Tanjung Rambutan.

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-01-11 01:50 | Report Abuse

same case for Azam Baki

1) Azam Baki just declared publicly that he is a criminal
2) and that Azam Baki committed a jailable offense against SSM and SC for failing to declare Beneficial Ownership of his shares for his brother.
3) Azam Baki was very happy to be a self-confessed criminal.....

and after that Law Minister U-Turn

1) and claim that those shares were Azam Baki punya shares
2) and no criminal activities were committed by Azam Baki,
3) and shares were affordable

kakakakakaka

Huangbk72

4,742 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-01-11 05:23 | Report Abuse

What are the i3 moderators doing? Allowing such nonsense to be posted ???

Can I write a blog on Elvis Presley is still alive and he is Masquerading as Najib?

Utter nonsense

Sslee

4,571 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-01-11 07:19 | Report Abuse

If you’re seeing things that aren’t there, it’s important to ask yourself a few questions to find out if something more serious is going on.

Does this happen often?
Are you sure no one else is seeing it? (This might sound weird, but it’s important to check your reality.)
Does seeing strange things bother you?
Do you experience other things that are weird or hard to explain, like hearing voices or feeling like people are watching you all the time?
If the answer to the above questions are yes, then you might be struggling with the early signs of psychosis.

What should I do next?
Psychosis can get worse if you are especially stressed, don’t get enough sleep, or don’t reach out to get help. The sooner you can get help the better.

Here are some things to consider doing if you’re struggling with psychosis:

Take a mental health screen. You can show the results to someone you trust to discuss what to do next.
Manage your stress. Do you notice things that make your symptoms worse? How can you manage those situations so they can be avoided or be less stressful? Stress makes everything worse.
Are you getting enough sleep? Not getting enough sleep (especially for days at a time) can indicate that you’re experiencing other mental health problems, like bipolar disorder.
Getting treatment: With treatment, early signs of psychosis can be resolved. Take a comprehensive approach to getting better. Someone can help you with school, work, family life, medications, and relationships. This type of treatment is called Coordinated Specialty Care. Psychosis also responds relatively quickly (within a week) to medications. If you are interested in getting medication, you want to talk to a doctor to find the right kind of medication treatment.
Don’t struggle alone and don’t wait. Taking some kind of step early is key to getting better.

Keyman188

5,968 posts

Posted by Keyman188 > 2022-01-11 08:22 | Report Abuse

Amboi...long long father...mother...grandpa...grandma...saudara-mara stories...

Aiyoo...talk so much end up you want take your money only mahhh...

Just cut loss lahhh if "got chance to uplift suspension"...

Old man always like to study "Why "A" Students Work for "C" Students and "B" Students Work for the Government" philosophy quoted by Robert T. Kiyosaki...

Keyman188 always say time to punish so many dreamers still living at Metaverse to visualise "skim cepat kaya"...

wkwkwk...kekeke...hehehe...

gohkimhock

2,941 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2022-01-11 09:00 | Report Abuse

complete madness..

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-01-11 10:20 | Report Abuse

in the financial world.......... a failure to declare Beneficial Ownership of shares is just like doing murder, rape and robbery at the same time....

danny074

11 posts

Posted by danny074 > 2022-01-11 14:55 | Report Abuse

when you have nothing better to do. Delusional and denial. What a dangerous individual.

Trader2

91 posts

Posted by Trader2 > 2022-01-11 15:17 | Report Abuse

A conman, Kareem's counter that almost had everybody taken for a big ride. Hopefully, he gets what he deserves... a severe penalty, plus behind bars if possible. An eye-opener to all ' wannabe ' business crooks !

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2022-01-11 15:51 | Report Abuse

if you read PW's previous posting.
PW always claims has inside info with all the action plan.
Always tell you got some plans to be announced soon.

PW is just full of air and even have lower than Low Yat Mentality.
Really living in her own world.
Don't' even understand timing of report and disclosure requirments.

Timmy Tan

61 posts

Posted by Timmy Tan > 2022-01-11 15:55 | Report Abuse

Great explanation by observatory. Sincerely hope that this pearlwhite will be jailed together with Karim for spreading lies after lies, nonsense after nonsense.

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-01-11 17:34 | Report Abuse

when first hear audit problem, SELL at whatever price at market

thats also 3iii advice

many believed pearlblack punya explanations of: -

anti-bumiputra conspiracy
racism,

religion,
political,

eRection
forced takeover,

people want buy Serba,
jealousy,

Elvis is still alive,
Martians have landed at Putrajaya.

so now those cult followers of pearlblack cult have to pay the price lah

you prepared the bed so must lay in it lah.....

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2022-01-12 06:36 | Report Abuse

Why argue who still holding how much of sd share? Did it make a difference as share already suspended. The most pressing subject is how n what did the management done to mitigate cash flow n how to renegotiate with default bond holder. And is there any banker still willing to lend a hand? Thats what minority share holder concern.

Haru_Joy

28 posts

Posted by Haru_Joy > 2022-01-13 21:34 | Report Abuse

Pearlwhite, any idea the court battle between SB vs KPMG? Still proceeding or case closed. So far in the news only find Bursa and EY vs SB.

AlanNga

184 posts

Posted by AlanNga > 2022-01-16 03:58 | Report Abuse

Uncle Tan 1 pearlwhite 0

Post a Comment
Market Buzz