81 comment(s). Last comment by uncensored 2022-02-10 18:19

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 19:56 | Report Abuse

I don't think this is the reason

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-05 19:56 | Report Abuse

What! You don't know that Airasia most profitable route is KL-Singapore! Do you know that this is world No.1 most money making route in the world!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-05 19:57 | Report Abuse

Just look at Airasia now! Since flights are restricted, Airasia fell into PN17!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:00 | Report Abuse

Ya but still I don't think Rafizah is that influential. What PM gained by postponing ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:01 | Report Abuse

Reasoning is not logical

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-05 20:03 | Report Abuse

HSR could have contribute significantly to our GDP! But no! Harapan leaders are like Democrats! Always screaming and shouting but nothing is done!
When you have lunnies as PM or President, then nothing can be done! That is why Uncensored, you need to reflect! Don't simply brainwash by shallow ideology!

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-05 20:05 | Report Abuse

If absolute power and insane profits are the objectives of CCP or US government , then both CCP and US government will cause disasters for China and US.
I don’t support CCP or US government lah.
I only support government who fear God.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:07 | Report Abuse

Lala are you a christian ?

>>>>>>>>>
Posted by LALA > Feb 5, 2022 8:05 PM | Report Abuse

If absolute power and insane profits are the objectives of CCP or US government , then both CCP and US government will cause disasters for China and US.
I don’t support CCP or US government lah.
I only support government who fear God.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:09 | Report Abuse

Look at China the mounting losses from the interest & operation cost from HSR is going to crash on the China economy

>>>>>>>
Posted by Tobby > Feb 5, 2022 8:03 PM | Report Abuse

HSR could have contribute significantly to our GDP! But no! Harapan leaders are like Democrats! Always screaming and shouting but nothing is done!
When you have lunnies as PM or President, then nothing can be done! That is why Uncensored, you need to reflect! Don't simply brainwash by shallow ideology!

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-05 20:09 | Report Abuse

Yes.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:10 | Report Abuse

$44 Million Loss per Day | High-Speed Rail, the Gray Rhino Impacting China’s Economy | Ghost Rail

China Observer
169K subscribers
As of the end of 2020, China's high-speed rail operating mileage reached 37,900 kilometers, accounting for two-thirds of the world's total mileage, far ahead of other countries.
If you only look at the operating mileage and the speed, you’ll think China's made great achievements for the high-speed rail. But if you look on the other side, China's high-speed rail is also No.1 in terms of debt and operating losses, and has a detrimental impact on China's cargo transportation structure.
On August 31, China Railway released its financial results for the first half of 2021. Data show that in the first half of the year, the company achieved a revenue of 512.8 billion RMB, the net profit is a loss of 50.7 billion RMB, which is equivalent to a daily loss of 280 million RMB, or 44 Million USD. In the first half of last year, due to the impact of the pandemic, the company’s net loss was as high as 95.5 billion RMB.
As of June 30, China Railway’s total liabilities reached 5.8 trillion RMB, its total assets are 8.76 trillion, and the gearing ratio exceeds 66%. The construction of China's high-speed rail relies mainly on bond issuance and bank loans. As reported by China Newsweek in April this year, the pressure of debt repayment for China Railway has arrived.
Most of these bonds have a 5-year maturity term. Since 2021, the peak period of principal and interest repayment has come. At present, the cash flow of railway transportation revenue is not enough to cover operating costs, and China Railway’s daily operations still rely on financial subsidies, no need to even mention repaying debts and interest.
Many local governments have shouldered huge debts because of the high-speed rail construction.
The construction of high-speed rail projects in underdeveloped areas leads to high levels of the local government debt, while the low utilization rate and low operating income of high-speed rail will expose local governments to higher financial risks than China Railway Corporation.
The local government debt caused by the construction of high-speed rail is a black box, mixed with various types of local government liabilities, which have been estimated to be as high as 18.29 trillion RMB. In a previous video, we have talked about how serious local governments’ debts are, and it’s presumed that the construction of high-speed rail is also contributing a lot to the debt.
In addition, along with the construction of high-speed railways, there are the high-speed rail concept cities. These numerous unfinished projects have caused a great waste of farmland and social resources.
The design speed of China's high-speed railway is more than 200 kilometers per hour, and the maximum speed is 350 kilometers per hour. Public information shows that the weighted average unit cost of China's high-speed rail is: 129 million RMB/km for railways with a speed of 350 kilometers per hour; and 87 million RMB/km for speeds of 250 kilometers per hour.
In 2015, the transportation density of the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail was about 48 million passenger- kilometers, which was the highest in China's high-speed rails, while the Lanzhou - Xinjiang high-speed rail had the lowest transportation density, only about 2.3 million passenger-kilometers.
In addition, large-scale high-speed rail construction has severely distorted China's transportation structure.
Although the more high-speed railways are built, the more losses there are, Chinese officials have been increasing their efforts to build high-speed railways.
From top to lower levels, Chinese officials all attach importance to the so-called face-saving project.
In addition, the development of China's high-speed rail is also closely related to the Belt and Road initiative.
Now, China’s high-speed rail project not only seems to have failed to help realize its ambitions of global hegemony, it may also become a gray rhino that destroys China’s economy and eventually trigger a huge financial disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wsMjxESAY0

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-05 20:17 | Report Abuse

You all are experts. I am just a passerby.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:22 | Report Abuse

Lala ok fine. Did your bible said that christian should summit to your government ?

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-05 20:28 | Report Abuse

Only submit to a God fearing gov. Not to double toungues, double faces, mala fide gov.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 20:35 | Report Abuse

I apologise for my other id uncensored for giving Ajaran Sesat on Christianity coz my other id uncensored is "an enemy of Christianity"

Every Christian knows that....

=> Acts 5:29 "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men"

The US has a very biblical law
it is written............
The US Declaration of Independence says .."Any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute New Government."

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 20:37 |

Post removed.Why?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:44 | Report Abuse

3lurker Lee, hahaha

I don't care who ypu are. It is not my concern. Whether you are going to die or not also not my concern.

Definitely I don't care whether you are childless or gay, lesbian or what ever.

Haha Haha

LOL

So you don't need to apologize la....

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by i3lurker > Feb 5, 2022 8:35 PM | Report Abuse

I apologise for my other id uncensored for giving Ajaran Sesat on Christianity coz my other id uncensored is "an enemy of Christianity"

Every Christian knows that....

=> Acts 5:29 "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men"

The US has a very biblical law
it is written............
The US Declaration of Independence says .."Any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute New Government."

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:48 | Report Abuse

I thoughht christian should based their belief on holy bible. Sorry to say that to you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by LALA > Feb 5, 2022 8:28 PM | Report Abuse

Only submit to a God fearing gov. Not to double toungues, double faces, mala fide gov.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:50 | Report Abuse

crazy qqq3333 so your CPC is g...O.....ds

hahahahahahaha

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 20:56 | Report Abuse

hahahahaha my goodness... LIAR

denial defense mechanism

Several senior CPC leaders have been jailed for corruption & crime in China by CPC.

Corruption & Killing NOT evil things ?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 21:05 | Report Abuse

Sorry LALA, just to high light words of God here to clarify my statement>

Romans 13:1-2 NIV
Submission to Governing Authorities
13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by uncensored > Feb 5, 2022 8:48 PM | Report Abuse X

I thoughht christian should based their belief on holy bible. Sorry to say that to you.

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-05 21:08 | Report Abuse

qqq3333, you worship CCP? CCP also killed millions of Chinese people during Cultural Revolution. You are blinded kah?

Posted by qqq3333 > Feb 5, 2022 8:47 PM | Report Abuse

..... uncensored > Feb 5, 2022 7:38 PM | Report Abuse

qqq333 tell me one evil things did by CPC ??

=====

u must be silly. CPC don't do evil things....only Americans do evil things like Iraq, Libya , afganistan...and now falsely accuse China of genocide is evil.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 21:10 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 are you D..U...M...B !!!!

CPC is made up of what ???? Robot ?? Of course it is HUMAN laaaa.
If the most of human who are leaders & is evil then what are the outcome of CPC action ... what the result ???

>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by qqq3333 > Feb 5, 2022 9:03 PM | Report Abuse

y uncensored > Feb 5, 2022 8:56 PM | Report Abuse

hahahahaha my goodness... LIAR
=========

we are talking national issues, whether CPC is evil or not.

criminals any where also got bad people, got criminals, but China/ CPC is not evil, have never been evil ........ on the contrary, twisting and turning a good relation between the 56 tribes of China and turning into a genocide story is pure evil........bombing Iraq, Libya, and Afgan is evil.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 21:29 | Report Abuse

China Never Started a War? Vietnam, India Beg to Differ

On February 17, 1979, hundreds of thousands of Chinese troops crossed the border into Vietnam.

In 1974, China’s military seized control of Vietnam’s portion of the Paracel Island chain in the South China Sea. China accused Vietnam of occupying the Spratly Islands, another South China Sea archipelago disputed by Brunei, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam, and used that as a pretext to invade Vietnam in 1979.

In 1988, China captured six other Spratly Island reefs from Vietnam.

China has sunk Vietnamese fishing boats near the Paracel Islands and used the threat of force to halt Vietnamese oil drilling projects off Vietnam’s southeastern coast.

On October 18, 1962, the Chinese Communist Party’s Politburo decided to launch “a self-defensive counterattack war” on October 20. After achieving its military objectives, China declared a unilateral ceasefire the following month and withdrew its troops 20 kilometers from the Line of Actual Control that separates Chinese from Indian territory.

China consolidated control over Aksai Chin — the eastern part of the Kashmir region, which India disputes to this day.

https://www.polygraph.info/a/fact-check-china-war-vietnam-india/31277264.html

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-05 21:31 | Report Abuse

after losing debate now she going to start talking crazy things

Hahahahahaha

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 21:39 | Report Abuse

I do apologize for my other split personality aka other id uncensored coz my other id uncensored loves wars besides being an enemy of Christ......

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 21:43 | Report Abuse

I do apologize for my other split personality aka other id uncensored coz my other id uncensored loves to call other people DumbFcuk

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-05 21:47 | Report Abuse

i3lurker, you are very HOLY NOW. Good for you

Posted by i3lurker > Feb 5, 2022 9:39 PM | Report Abuse

I do apologize for my other split personality aka other id uncensored coz my other id uncensored loves wars besides being an enemy of Christ......

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 21:48 | Report Abuse

I do apologize coz I am sure Nobody is a DumbFcuk
but my other id uncensored did not get enough milk when young after he but off his moms tits and ate it.
so I do apologize again
and hope for your understanding that my other id uncensored is indeed a deranged animal who eats tits.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 21:56 | Report Abuse

I do apologize for my other id uncensored
coz my other id uncensored did not get enough milk when young after he but off his moms tits and ate it,
so his brain did not grow and he became a Permanent Traitor for Eternity.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 22:07 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 22:21 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-05 23:26 | Report Abuse

I do apologize for my other id uncensored repeat copy and paste postings without content.

my other id uncensored postings are copy and paste exact same content over and over again coz its a sign of unrated intelligence unable to cope with variability.
my other id uncensored brain cannot cope and cannot process any content, so what you get is zero content.

Sslee

4,670 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-06 09:12 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha i3lurker,

I forgive your other ID uncensored for copy and paste many internet articles and videos from youtube without knowing whether the source are realible or dodgy.

So most likely you are right the lack of mother milk cause him beside uncensored but also uncaring and unable to different what is right and what is wrong.

Sslee

4,670 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-06 09:17 | Report Abuse

And unconcerned about/with the truth.

Sslee

4,670 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-06 09:33 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
I3lurker's theory on consequence of lack of mother milk proven right again.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-06 10:03 | Report Abuse

Sslee aiyo it is you who said that ... hahaha forget already aah... sometimes susah to act few person maaah

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-06 10:04 | Report Abuse

To my other id sslee

I was forcing him to to post more
Khong Toh Choh Toh

:)

the pattern of postings of my other id uncensored comes from the same biscuit chop as landscape, silly mike cheat you crazy and its clones.
Same id or same training at identical terrorist camp or same terrorist Master Torture Whipper.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-06 10:12 | Report Abuse

To my other id sslee

I was forcing him to to post more
Khong Toh Choh Toh

:)

The modus operandi and distinguishing characteristic of these terrorist camp escapees, landscape, silly mike cheat you crazy and my other id uncensored is that all of these escapees are totally unable to produce "Original Content"

The more these escapees post, the more we know that landscape, silly mike cheat you crazy and my other id uncensored cannot think at all.

These terrorist camp escapees, landscape, silly mike cheat you crazy and my other id uncensored ONLY paid job is to copy and paste deviant cult leader's alt crooked sideways walking articles.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-06 10:59 | Report Abuse

to my other id sslee

I have no idea where my other id uncensored tried to learn bomb making and at which terrorist camp.
Obviously my other id uncensored bomb making attempts definitely poisoned his brain.

I do apologize for my other id uncensored for having a bomb chemical poisoned brain.

enning22

2,869 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2022-02-06 13:26 | Report Abuse

sslee another ccp licker.a liar for sure.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-06 14:03 | Report Abuse

Both of i3 ID are the same person.

One acts as a SAINT

whereas another acts a idxot.

Hahahahaha

Sslee

4,670 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-06 14:47 | Report Abuse

So between uncensored and enning22 who acts as a SAINT and who acts as an idxot?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-06 14:57 | Report Abuse

Sslee/i3lurker hahahahaha

Now you all know who is behind i3lurker

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-06 14:59 | Report Abuse

I uncensored i3lurker for you all

Hahaha

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-06 18:07 | Report Abuse

I apologize for my other id uncensored foul breath.

to get rid of the bitter aftertaste of my other id uncensored farts.
Here is an Amazing Movie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzuYp4hRYw&t=2559s

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-06 21:31 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-07 11:09 | Report Abuse

Wow, Sslee = i3lurker
Baru I know this now.

Posted by uncensored > Feb 6, 2022 2:59 PM | Report Abuse

Hahaha

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-09 21:39 | Report Abuse

Uyghur torchbearer disappears right after match
China Reports - The BL

Dinigeer Yilamujiang, a cross country skier, born in Xinjiang, and Zhao Jiawen, a 21-year-old biathlete, placed the lit torch onto a big snowflake at the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics opening ceremony on Friday, February 4th. Yilamujiang then ranked 43rd in her Olympic debut in the cross-country skiathlon on Saturday, February 5th, and has since disappeared from the spotlight.

As The Wall Street Journal reported on February 6th, Ms. Yilamujiang is an Uyghur, a Turkic minority group native to China's northwestern region of Xinjiang, which has become the subject of allegations of Chinese human rights violations in the United States and the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDz6YXcFiYo

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-10 18:19 | Report Abuse

Beijing Winter Olympics: Polish female athlete dragged away at night
China Reports - The BL

A Polish short-track speed skater said that her experience at the Beijing Olympics was terrifying. She was pulled away by an ambulance at 3 a.m, without knowing what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0uBM8ofUL8

Post a Comment
Market Buzz