Be the first to like this.

79 comment(s). Last comment by uncensored 2022-02-14 14:35

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 11:30 | Report Abuse

stockraider self proclaimed Richman with 15 Low Cost Flats, did I asked people to support me ? How could you lie ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by stockraider > Feb 13, 2022 11:23 AM | Report Abuse

Pakai otak think lah!

why support criminal who is corrupted like uncensored leh ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-02-13 11:51 | Report Abuse

Yes investment in low cost flats is one of the avenue to be rich mah!

Everyone can do it loh!

Not difficult mah!

Posted by uncensored > Feb 13, 2022 11:46 AM | Report Abuse

stockraider (self proclaimed Rich with 15 low cost flat who claimed to help the poor)

Are the below message correct ha ???

As I know, stockraider a.k.a wistlebower99, BILLC and his gang continously spamming ghost story here to dampen the stock price.

They are the stock killers who will earn by pressuring the stock price and do speculative trading.

I think you, stockraider a.k.a wistlebower99 and the gang are in the final stage and keep ready to pickup the shares at lower price.

-----
Other info to look at refering to this CON SPAMMER / SPECULATOR stockraider a.k.a wistlebower99 and and its gang:

1. Mikeycc stockraider aka id :

1. gohku
2. value_seeker
3. BILLC
4. Koey
5. whistlebower99
6. thehoff
7. invest_malaysia

2. scenery Con liar stockraider aka whistlebower99 aka thehoff spamming all penny stocks here n in FB GorengGroupFB. He non stop since early 2021 days n nights, working very hard for syndicates to collect at low n causes all penny stock lost above 5,000% - 10,000%

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-13 13:02 | Report Abuse

“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” -- Romans 3:23 ESV

What is sin? And how and where the sin come from?

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2018-10-06-story-h1455308290-Adam_and_Eve_original_sin_Mahatma_Gandhi_Worship_without_sacrifice_Tan_.jsp

Adam and Eve (original sin): Mahatma Gandhi (Worship without sacrifice)

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 16:08 | Report Abuse

Answer lying in the mind & heart of the believers.

Are you a believer?

))))))))))
Posted by Sslee > Feb 13, 2022 1:02 PM | Report Abuse 

“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” -- Romans 3:23 ESV

What is sin? And how and where the sin come from?

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2018-10-06-story-h1455308...

Adam and Eve (original sin): Mahatma Gandhi (Worship without sacrifice)

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-13 16:13 | Report Abuse

Before are you a believer? You need to know, what to beleive in.
So what to believe in?

Posted by uncensored > Feb 13, 2022 4:08 PM | Report Abuse
Are you a believer?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 16:52 | Report Abuse

Good for you. Go to your Pastor, he will guild you path to repentence....

>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 13, 2022 4:13 PM | Report Abuse

Before are you a believer? You need to know, what to beleive in.
So what to believe in?

Posted by uncensored > Feb 13, 2022 4:08 PM | Report Abuse
Are you a believer?

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-13 17:50 | Report Abuse

I do not need anyone to tell me or guide me what to believe in. How about you?

I choose to believe in is the inherent good of people. Obviously there are evil people in this world and people that are conniving scumbags, but in general I believe most people are legitimately good inside and do not intentionally cause harm or duress to others. This is a prerogative that I choose to believe in and those who do evil is because of their misplaced hatred and anger or greed.

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
-Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-13 18:03 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Exactly! We learn good or bad core values! It's all depend on us!

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-13 18:11 | Report Abuse

My actual real life personal experience is that a whole country of Pesters need a whole lot of guidance themselves.

The most infamous in Malaysia is of course the P Tan hushed up happenings in a huge KL church.
There just too many to name, more infamous ones in US being Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggard and Cardinal Bernard Law.

All these are ONLY real human beings who know how to sin.

Never look to any man for guidance, only the Sith Lord will give you such silly advice.

Posted by Sslee > Feb 13, 2022 5:50 PM | Report Abuse

I choose to believe in is the inherent good of people. Obviously there are evil people in this world and people that are conniving scumbags, but in general I believe most people are legitimately good inside and do not intentionally cause harm or duress to others. This is a prerogative that I choose to believe in and those who do evil is because of their misplaced hatred and anger or greed.

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-13 18:27 | Report Abuse

In Japan, children would go to pre school all by themselves! Even go to shops to buy groceries without adult supervision! Do you know why! Because of the super high moral values indoctrinated from early age even without religions like most of us do!
Religion does not play much part in developing human good core values! Strangely in most so called religious countries we heard of how children are raped, kidnapped or killed by rough people! In Aghanistan for example, young boys are kidnapped and turn into playtoy by the talibans! Same with Pakistan! Because according to them, it's haram to have copulation with girls but it's okay to use young boys for that purpose!
If you think Gandhi was a saint, please read your history book again! Gandhi was a pedo! Oh, did i mentioned about Mother Theresa! Better not! You will see the dark side of her you wish you never knew!

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-13 19:47 | Report Abuse

to my other id sslee
btw
fyi
ps
pss

Satan Worshippers always order you to seek guidance from a man.
for Satan is against whatever God says

and God says to follow him only

Psalm 118:8, KJV It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Psalm 108:12, KJV Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

Micah 7:5, ESV Put no trust in a neighbor; have no confidence in a friend; guard the doors of your mouth from her who lies in your arms;

Proverbs 28:26, ESV Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.

Micah 7:7-8, ESV But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me.

Isaiah 2:22, NIV Stop trusting in mere humans, who have but a breath in their nostrils. Why hold them in esteem?

Deuteronomy 31:6, NASB Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

Hebrews 13:5b, NLT For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”

Psalm 27:10, NLT Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close.

Proverbs 3:5-6, ESV Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
More On: Trusting God ; God’s Unfailing & Unconditional Love ; God’s Mighty Power

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 19:59 | Report Abuse

Sslee/i3lurker/qqq3333 who care what you all believed in ?
I don't really care what you believed in or what your opinion is.
Neither do I care whether you are gay, transgender,lesbian or what ? Nothing of my concern. Hahahahaha

Nor am I interested on what type of evil deed you did in secret ? NO of course I don't interested nor care. God will deal with you in good His timing. When ? I don't care.

Go carry on your believe...

Hahahahaha...

》》》》》》》》
Posted by Sslee > Feb 13, 2022 5:50 PM | Report Abuse 

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 20:14 | Report Abuse

Antie Tobby , ai yo yo... just wonder who are the people that can be considered as SAINT by you.

Saint Mao, Saint Xi.... or Saint Lee....

Hahahahaha.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-13 20:19 | Report Abuse

Uncensored! I advise you to utilize V Day tomorrow! Plenty of lonely aunties in bar tomorrow nite! Heck, why not take two back! I mean, at least you prove to be useful tomorrow!

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-13 20:34 | Report Abuse

to my other id Tobby

this joker censored only know revenge on China
evil and corruption is everywhere but joker censored wants you to believe its unique to China ONLY.

btw
fyi
ps
pss
V Day is for the loving only,
hatred and revenge has no place for V Day

and thats why joker censored has no time for V Day

Posted by Tobby > Feb 13, 2022 8:19 PM | Report Abuse

Uncensored! I advise you to utilize V Day tomorrow! Plenty of lonely aunties in bar tomorrow nite! Heck, why not take two back! I mean, at least you prove to be useful tomorrow!

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-13 20:43 | Report Abuse

"In God We Trust" (sometimes rendered "In God we trust") is the official motto of the United States[1][2][3] and of the U.S. state of Florida.[4][5] It was adopted by the U.S. Congress in 1956, replacing E pluribus unum, which had been the de facto motto since the initial 1776 design of the Great Seal of the United States.

So which god and whose god should we trust?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 20:54 | Report Abuse

Ha..hahaha

Ya..you are right !!! I might able to find a lonely Antie who name is TOBBY sitting alone beside the Bar lounge...

HA...Ha......Ha....Ha....Ha

>>>>>>>
Posted by Tobby > Feb 13, 2022 8:19 PM | Report Abuse

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 20:57 | Report Abuse

Sslee/lurker

Are you asking me a question ????

Who care what America thought ? oOOOH....CPC care CARE !!!!!

Ha..Ha...Ha...Ha...

>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 13, 2022 8:43 PM | Report Abuse

"In God We Trust" (sometimes rendered "In God we trust") is the official motto of the United States[1][2][3] and of the U.S. state of Florida.[4][5] It was adopted by the U.S. Congress in 1956, replacing E pluribus unum, which had been the de facto motto since the initial 1776 design of the Great Seal of the United States.

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-13 20:57 | Report Abuse

to my other id sslee

Matthew 22:31-32
King James Version
31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

of course the joker censored wants you to believe the Pester will give you guidance.....

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 21:09 | Report Abuse

Evil talk to Saint.... just like looking at mirror talking to yourself

Better go to see Psychiatry laaa..

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...

>>>>>>>>>
Posted by i3lurker > Feb 13, 2022 8:57 PM | Report Abuse

to my other id sslee

Matthew 22:31-32
King James Version
31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

of course the joker censored wants you to believe the Pester will give you guidance.....

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-13 22:22 | Report Abuse

I believe in the God of Spinoza.”

Baruch Spinoza was a Dutch philosopher of Portuguese Jewish origin who is considered one of the great rationalists of his time, along with the French philosopher René Descartes. Spinoza was born in Amsterdam in the 17th century of a businessman father who was successful but not wealthy. To him, God would have said:

“Stop praying and giving yourselves blows on your chests, what I want you to do is to go out into the world to enjoy your life.

I want you to enjoy, you sing, have fun and enjoy everything I've done for you.

Stop going to those gloomy, dark, and cold temples that you built yourself and that you call my home.

My house is in the mountains, in the forests, the rivers, the lakes, the beaches. That's where I live and express all my love for you.

Stop blaming me for your miserable life; I never told you that you were a sinner.

Stop being so scared. I do not judge you, nor criticize you, nor ever is angry with you, nothing bothers me, nor do I devise punishment. I am pure love.

Stop asking me for forgiveness, there's nothing to forgive.

If I made you...I filled you with passions, limitations, pleasures, feelings, needs, inconsistencies...of free will. How can I blame you if you do or say something out of that which I put in you? How can I punish you for being as you are if I'm the one who made you?

Do you think I could create a place to burn all my children who misbehave, for the rest of eternity?

What kind of God can do that?

Forget about any kind of commandments, any kind of laws; those are wiles to manipulate you, to control you and only to create guilt in you. Respect your peers and don't do to others what you don't want for you. The only thing I ask is that you pay attention in your life, that your alert status is your guide. This life is the only thing there is, here and now, and the only thing you need.

I have made you absolutely free, there are no prizes or punishments, there are no sins or virtues, no one carries a marker, no one carries a record.

You are absolutely free to create in your life a heaven or hell.

I couldn't tell you if there's anything acer this life, but I can give you a tip.

Live as if there wasn't. As if this was your only chance to enjoy, to love, to exist.

So, if there is nothing, then you will have enjoyed the opportunity I gave you. And if there is, be sure that I will not ask you if you behaved well or not, I will ask you. Did you like it?... did you have fun?..What did you enjoy the most? What did you learn?

Stop believing in me; to believe is to assume, guess, imagine. I don't want you to believe in me, I want you to feel me when you kiss your beloved, when you play with your little girl, when you love your dog, when you bathe in the sea.

Stop praising me. What kind of egotistical God do you think I am? I'm bored of your praise, I'm fed up with thanks. Do you feel grateful?

Prove it by taking care of yourself, your health, your relationships, the world around you. Do you feel overwhelmed? Express your joy! That's the way to praise me.

The only thing sure is that you are here, that you are alive, that this world is full of wonders. What do you need more miracles for?

Why so many explanations? Don't look for me outside, you won't find me. Find me inside...there I'm beating in you.”

Baruch Spinoza

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 23:05 | Report Abuse

The Life of a Fxol
by Steve McCranie | Feb 18, 2016

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
But fxols despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7

In the Proverbs we are presented with the contrast between two types of individuals: the wise man and the fxol. We’ve already seen how the “wise man will hear and increase learning” and how a “man of understanding will attain wise counsel” (Prov. 1:5). And now we’re introduced to the man who lives at the other end of the spectrum— the fool.

But what is a fxol? And what is it about a fxol that compels him to “despise wisdom and instruction?” (Prov. 1:7).

The Fxol Defined
When we use the term fxol today we think of someone who acts unwisely or imprudently, maybe a silly person who tries to dupe, trick or prank us. We often equate the term with being stxpid, simple or naive. But the word, as used in the Proverbs, has a much sinister meaning.

In Proverbs 1:7 the Hebrew word for fxol is eviyl and means “fxolish in the sense of one who hates wisdom and walks in folly by despising wisdom and morality.” It describes one who “mocks when found guilty, one who is continually quarrelsome and one who is licentious in his behavior.”

After all, the Proverbs say that “fxols hate knowledge” (Prov. 1:22) and “fxols die for lack of wisdom” (Prov. 10:21). The heart of a fxol, the very center of their being “proclaims fxolishness” (Prov. 12:23) and it’s against their very nature, in fact, “it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil” and do what is right (Prov. 13:19). Fxols “mock at sin” (Prov. 14:9), and their mouth not only “feeds on fxolishness” but “pours forth foolishness” like a flood (Prov. 15:2, 14).

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-13 23:12 | Report Abuse

Continuing reading please click the following link ....

https://www.leavinglaodicea.com/the-life-of-a-fool/

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-14 00:49 | Report Abuse

Uncensored! Stop reading that Fairy Tale Bible! It only makes you depress! Tomorrow nite, go to a bar and help poor lonely aunties! No worries! Most are past their menopause! All their need is a 2 inches of you!

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 07:19 | Report Abuse

A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.
Since I do not know all hence I question everything.
How about you?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-14 08:02 | Report Abuse

A fake wiseman who spent his whole life learning from a single book called Fairy Tale Holybook thinks everybody around him are dumbass! He thinks they are ignorants! You know, he knows the truth! Truth from the fake holybook!
Well, guess what! For over 2 thousand years, so many were mislead because they believe fairy tales are real! You know, earth is flat! And when one scientist pointed out that earth is actually round, the fake wiseman was so angry with himself!

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-14 08:31 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-14 08:41 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 09:32 | Report Abuse

Religions make us feel connected to the Creator. When we are sad or distressed, the first thing for religious people to do is pray. For those without religion, the first thing they do is hit the bottle. Richard Branson claimed he is an atheist. But when asked what did he do in a life-threatening situation, he replied, "I prayed to God to save my life." Then he laughed at the interviewer.

There is a quote by Steven Weinberg, a Nobel Prize Winner in Physics: "Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you have good people do good things and evil people do evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

I disagree with his statement. I know a lot of people who do good things through religion. These individuals no matter which religions they belong will always be good. The evil things done in the name of religions were done by the evil people. These kind of individuals are forever evil no matter which religions they belong.

I do not wish for this posting to be a religious polemic. There are plenty of those debates going on in You Tube. I just want to say that every religion is sacred to the believers.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 09:51 | Report Abuse

Auntie Tobby ...ok ok will meet you tonight. Tonight will do social welfare for you.

Hahaha

》》》》》》
Posted by Tobby > Feb 14, 2022 12:49 AM | Report Abuse 

Uncensored! Stop reading that Fairy Tale Bible! It only makes you depress! Tomorrow nite, go to a bar and help poor lonely aunties! No worries! Most are past their menopause! All their need is a 2 inches of you!

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 09:55 | Report Abuse

Should I concerned whether you knew all or little?
Or should you concerned whether I knew all or little ?

Hahaha

Sslee,i3lurker, qqq3333 actually it does not matter..

Most important is whether all that you knew is the TRUTH..

》》》》》》

Po4sted by Sslee > Feb 14, 2022 7:19 AM | Report Abuse 

A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.
Since I do not know all hence I question everything.
How about you?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 09:59 | Report Abuse

Sad for all little pinky communists as they hiding themselves under the FAKE covering made by CPC... they scare of the TRUTH

hahahaha

SO SAD

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 10:29 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 what made you so sure that CPC leaders are telling the truth ? Whereas the outside world said the opposite?
As you already witness how corrupted the CPC leaders are.

Why ?

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 10:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by uncensored > Feb 14, 2022 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

Answer: I actually concerned you know so little to make judgement on other. Should you stop judging others?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 10:36 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 you didn't answer my question la ..

Are you stay in China...??

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 10:42 | Report Abuse

Sslee first you said I know so little please show me the proof that I wrote so. So you are lying with words right ?

Second what judgement that I made ?

》》》》》》》
Posted by Sslee > Feb 14, 2022 10:34 AM | Report Abuse 

Answer: I actually concerned you know so little to make judgement on other. Should you stop judging others?

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 10:56 | Report Abuse

Since you ask me should you concerned whether I knew all or little? So I just answer the question.

So are you now saying you know all?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 10:58 | Report Abuse

Now you are judging me now right ?

Hahaha

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 11:00 | Report Abuse

Second what judgement that I made please be specific?

Nothing wrong to judge a person's wrong doing if he is did or wrote something which is wrong.

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 11:04 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 how do you know ? Did you live there ? Just because CPC said so ?

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 11:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by uncensored > Feb 14, 2022 10:58 AM | Report Abuse

Answer: I am asking you to judge yourself. So what is your verdict?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 11:33 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 Ai yo yo I am asking you about how do you know that China CPC is not evil la... see so many corrupted CPC leaders being jailed.Clearly show you that CPC is a evil & corrupted regime right ?

>>>>>>>>
Posted by qqq3333 > Feb 14, 2022 11:18 AM | Report Abuse

how i know is what values I have......

I surely don't need my pastor/ church to tell me so...

but how do u know?

Posted by qqq3333 > Feb 14, 2022 11:02 AM | Report Abuse

the truth about China

those who can bring unity, bring prosperity to China has truth and has people's support.

Those Christians like uncensor who bring division and bring sufferings to China will be cursed and censored from China.......... now, how is that for truth?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 11:54 | Report Abuse

SSlee trying to aviod answering me on my question "what judgement that I made please be specific?" ...As usual snaky little pinky communist.

With regard you question, WHY are YOU so concerned ?

Hahahahaha

>>>>>>>>>>
Posted by Sslee > Feb 14, 2022 11:19 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by uncensored > Feb 14, 2022 10:58 AM | Report Abuse

Answer: I am asking you to judge yourself. So what is your verdict?

Posted by Sslee > Feb 14, 2022 10:34 AM | Report Abuse

Post Reply   Back  

Page 1 2

Social Forum >> Forum Thread >> Add Reply
uncensored

Save Comment Cancel

FEATURED POSTS

1.Join MQ Trader CNY 2022 Campaign Now To Win Attractive Gifts! I3investor2.MQ Trader - Introduction to MQ Trader Affiliate Program MQ Trader Announcement!

TOP ARTICLES

1.探讨 DNEX(4456)不为人知的一面 – 12.02.2022 [12Invest] - 我要投资2.BursaRangers Daily Technical Picks (14 February 2022) BursaRangers Daily Technical Picks3.Story of 3 little pig & the Big Bad Wolf: Or Wolf of wall street is the FED: and 3 Little stocks: 1) Tech. 2) Common Stocks: 3) Palm Oil., Calvin Tan THE INVESTMENT APPROACH OF CALVIN TAN4.Former Olympian reveals 'secret tactic' of Chinese government China China China5.Right Time to Buy ICAP ??? i3gambler6.I predict Covid 19 pandemic will end within 3 months - Koon Yew Yin Koon Yew Yin's Blog7.‘Secret button’ on iPhones a big hit after going viral on TikTok. What to know Future Tech8.China’s Next Semiconductor Giant: Yangtze Memory Investment for discussion only

APPS

I3 Messenger

Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor

MQ Trader

Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks

MQ Affiliate

Earn rewards by referring your friends

299   325   569   1771 

ActiveGainersLosers

Top 10 Active Counters NameLastChange  KNM0.1850.00  SMTRACK0.20+0.005  AHB0.19+0.03  DNEX1.11+0.02  HSI-CI20.075-0.055  HIBISCS1.16+0.07  PHB0.01-0.005  ARTRONIQ0.30-0.07  KGROUP0.0150.00  OPCOM1.060.00 

PARTNERS & BROKERS

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 12:50 | Report Abuse

Haven't you make a judgement that I used many i3 ID (Sslee=i3lurker= etc etc) when the truth is I only have "One" ID in i3.

Isn't that proved you know little about me to make the judgement on me?

So am I right to say, I actually concerned you know so little to make judgement on other?

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 13:36 | Report Abuse

So are you saying my assessment is wrong ? Could you prove that ?

Hahaha

》》》》》》》
Posted by Sslee > Feb 14, 2022 12:50 PM | Report Abuse 

Haven't you make a judgement that I used many i3 ID (Sslee=i3lurker= etc etc) when the truth is I only have "One" ID in i3.

Isn't that proved you know little about me to make the judgement on me?

So am I right to say, I actually concerned you know so little to make judgement on other?

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 14:12 | Report Abuse

Shouldn't you know what is/are your or how many ID you have in i3?
That is enough for me to know/judge you know so little.
Hence I stand by my statement: You know so little to make judgement on other.
Can you prove otherwise?

Posted by uncensored > Feb 14, 2022 1:36 PM | Report Abuse

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-14 14:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,792 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-14 14:23 | Report Abuse

i3luker, I miss your Robert De Niro profile photo very much.

wink wink

i3lurker

13,752 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-02-14 14:31 | Report Abuse

to my other id sslee

you are right

I miss him too

uncensored

2,694 posts

Posted by uncensored > 2022-02-14 14:35 | Report Abuse

i4lurker....oooOOh sori i3lurker...ai yo yo sorry Sslee

Hahaha

Sama sama macam awak stands by my judgement

Hehehe

》》》》》》》

Posted by Sslee > Feb 14, 2022 2:12 PM | Report Abuse 

Shouldn't you know what is/are your or how many ID you have in i3?
That is enough for me to know/judge you know so little.
Hence I stand by my statement: You know so little to make judgement on other.
Can you prove otherwise?

Posted by uncensored > Feb 14, 2022 1:36 PM | Report Abuse

Post a Comment
Market Buzz