Be the first to like this.

113 comment(s). Last comment by LALA 2022-02-28 15:28

cchong86

21 posts

Posted by cchong86 > 2022-02-23 17:34 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Koon, can you illustrate more on the background of conflict between Russia and Ukraine?

Jackdon

1 posts

Posted by Jackdon > 2022-02-24 02:30 | Report Abuse

Donetsk celebrates recognition by Russia and honors a fallen leader

https://youtu.be/jCLXH_S_f70

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-24 03:52 | Report Abuse

Putin is no hero! He is power hunger maniac! Anyway, the west is totally humiliated by Putin latest move! It's mind boggling how Putin turn 'invasion' into 'peace keeping' mission!
Putin has no remorse over killing innocent lives as how he ordered killing of innocent MH17 passengers! Just like how Iran accidentally killed a place fully loaded with civilians!
It's so unfortunate that russians and iranians are held hostage by maniacs!
Anyway, this is the reality of the world! Since ancient times!
Power corrupts, and corrupt absolutely! Those in power will be so corrupted their own ego that they think they are gods!
Going back to Ukraine, we should not expect any invasion! Basically this 'peace keeping mission' is the endgame for now! And what can EU and US leaders do! They can't do anything! It shows complete incompetence of this world leaders dealing with maniacs!
As the world supremacy shift towards China, and this will happen definitely, the whites, regardless US, EU, Russia, Israel will be too busy scheming and fighting each other! In short, we are witnessing the end of western supremacy!
Few decades from now as China takes center stage, may as well learn mandarin, for whites who want to remain relevant!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-24 03:55 | Report Abuse

We should not cheer or feel remorse over Ukraine latest development! Rather we must accept that EU, US and Russia will be in for very long and unstable geopolitics! We are already more than 2 years into Covid pandemic! Ukraine will be far longer than that! So chill, it is what it is!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-24 04:00 | Report Abuse

Donald Trump latest statement, stating Puting 'genius' maneuver! Which is very true! While Putin put on 100k military assets bordering Belarus as diversion, and sent out fake 'inveasion' news to dumbass Biden, Putin secretly implement his main goal of sending 'peace keeping' military assets into Luhask and Donesk! Now, isn't that a masterpiece strategy! I am too stun to speak!

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-24 06:17 | Report Abuse

Putin is a judo master = Russia chess master. You don’t know kah?

Plantermen

2,114 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 2022-02-24 06:33 | Report Abuse

Biden no match for Putin. Putin served in the KGV intelligence while Biden have no military experience plus ill health. Biden just warming his seat. NATO { Germany, France doesn't believed in US}

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-24 06:35 | Report Abuse

Lala! Praising Putin is like praising Najib! Or Jho Low! Or Mahathir! Anyway, with Biden as president, even Iran will defeat him! US latest sanction is like taking candy from a child! So what, the kid has plenty of candy in her pocket!
We are witnessing a precedent! A shift of supremacy towards China at accelerated rate! If Putin is Judo master(come on, would you want to defeat Putin, i mean every russian judo would just play dead for Putin), the Chairman Xi is the one holding the gun!

Plantermen

2,114 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 2022-02-24 06:36 | Report Abuse

Biden no match for Putin. Putin served in the KGV intelligence while Biden have no military experience plus ill health. Biden just warming his seat. NATO { Germany, France doesn't believed in US}

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-24 06:39 | Report Abuse

It's no brainer EU and US already lost big time! So no need to keep up with thing Ukraine thingy! EU and US only can scream and shout, roll on the street for who would care!
So we should hear plenty of self pity cries from US mainstream media! America is no longer the greatest nation in the world! I think americans should wake up to the fact that their president should be in medical facility!

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2022-02-24 06:40 | Report Abuse

Malaysia mh17 shot by Russia meh?

mf

27,861 posts

Posted by mf > 2022-02-24 07:13 | Report Abuse

Dow Jones 33,131.762 -464.85 1.38%
Nasdaq 13,037.49 -344.03 2.57%

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-24 07:33 | Report Abuse

Adoiii... Putin will be defeated in Judo by any Judo master not from Russia lah. Even Trump can easily defeat Putin in Judo contest. But Trump can’t defeat Biden... and Biden can’t defeat Putin.
Putin defeated Biden,
Biden defeated Trump,
Trump defeated Putin.
So... nobody is a strong man. Haha

Posted by Tobby > Feb 24, 2022 6:35 AM | Report Abuse
If Putin is Judo master(come on, would you want to defeat Putin, i mean every russian judo would just play dead for Putin), the Chairman Xi is the one holding the gun!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-24 07:39 | Report Abuse

Lala! Well, i think you would agree that Biden is the best looking one compare to Trump or Putin!

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-24 07:50 | Report Abuse

For me Trump is the most handsome. From women’s perspective.
If Trump is not handsome, Trump present wife will not married Trump. Hahaha

Posted by Tobby > Feb 24, 2022 7:39 AM | Report Abuse

Lala! Well, i think you would agree that Biden is the best looking one compare to Trump or Putin!

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-24 07:54 | Report Abuse

Tobby, I feel very comfortable talking or have a chat here with you.
Have a nice day Tobby.

Posted by ccheongf > 2022-02-24 08:01 | Report Abuse

Putin mentioned abt the Minsk Agreement many times but the WEST ignored him and DIDNT keep its promise. Now Putin acted, all the West are screaking like baboons now.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-24 08:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by LALA > Feb 24, 2022 7:54 AM | Report Abuse

Tobby, I feel very comfortable talking or have a chat here with you.
Have a nice day Tobby.

Answer : You so kind! Have a great day to you too!

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2022-02-24 08:30 | Report Abuse

I think Putin has no choice because Ukraine wanted to join the west lead by US. If Ukraine joined the west, sure US would place the missiles at Ukraine and this is what Russian don't want. US is very smart always wanted to use other countries as location for missiles and battlefield and in event of war Americans are safe.

周 海

171 posts

Posted by 周 海 > 2022-02-24 10:02 | Report Abuse

Putin to Trump: Everyday (Va)Ghina Ghina, you forgot that I exist? I was also a superpower you know?

Putin to Biden: I want to go to war or not, it's none of your business. You want to raise interest rate? You forgot to ask me?

Serious

174 posts

Posted by Serious > 2022-02-24 10:07 | Report Abuse

Putin is a piece-keeper not a peace-keeper. Take other country's territory, cut into piece by piece, and keep for himself

cchong86

21 posts

Posted by cchong86 > 2022-02-24 10:20 | Report Abuse

The root cause of global conflict is clearly the pushing of Western Hegemony(ie rather the US) by a combination of Western Alliance headed by USA. Period.

cchong86

21 posts

Posted by cchong86 > 2022-02-24 11:24 | Report Abuse

What's Behind the US Conflict with Russia (& also China)? By The New Atlas.
https://youtu.be/d7-TV7E4ztg

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-02-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

MH17 shot down by Ukraine (mistakenly thought as Putin flying jet- but blame Russia. due to its similarity. KUI LOR always twist, turn grandma story

chinaman

3,221 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-02-24 11:31 | Report Abuse

the Ukraine captain who shot take suicide at the end speaks volume out of guilt

Johnsh

3 posts

Posted by Johnsh > 2022-02-24 11:36 | Report Abuse

Right shot down by Ukraine. All these states were former USSR staes. So UU and nato is campurtangan in Russia just like HK and Taiwan.

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-02-24 11:37 | Report Abuse

You can hear Professor Richard Sakwa, author of "Deception-Russiagate and the new cold war" in discussion with Aaron Mate on Utube.

You will hear what the western MSM don't tell you.

Posted by trading2019 > 2022-02-24 11:39 | Report Abuse

Alright, good to short sell now. Huat argh...

Posted by trading2019 > 2022-02-24 11:39 | Report Abuse

Making so much this year, just short selling alone.

kong73

2,043 posts

Posted by kong73 > 2022-02-24 11:41 | Report Abuse

Russians are supportive of Putin…genius leader that knows how to defend Russia interest

Pinky

3,226 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2022-02-24 11:45 | Report Abuse

Putin is the type of leader that will keep the world sane

With Biden and the West u get all sort of nonsense like LGBTQ+ BLM

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2022-02-24 12:13 | Report Abuse

RUSSIA is challenging the world to compare with it's DIKK size.

Russel

543 posts

Posted by Russel > 2022-02-24 12:37 | Report Abuse

How to pronounce Donetsk, sound like "Dumbass"

周 海

171 posts

Posted by 周 海 > 2022-02-24 12:56 | Report Abuse

Biden's intelligence was correct. Pinky fans were wrong.

Max2838

461 posts

Posted by Max2838 > 2022-02-24 13:19 | Report Abuse

EU & US sanctioned Iran oil exports over disagreement with Iran's uranium enrichment programs years ago. Now, EU & US disagreed with Russia over Ukraine, so why no sanctions against Russia's oil exports?

Half-hearted sanctions from Half-Hearted leaders

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2022-02-24 13:31 | Report Abuse

Max2838, pls educate yourself before asking questions.

Max2838

461 posts

Posted by Max2838 > 2022-02-24 13:40 | Report Abuse

Nikita Khrushchev's father was an Ukrainian. Khrushchev was born in Kalinovka, some 11 km from the border of Ukraine. Khrushchev spent some 10 years governing and reconstructing Ukraine after World War II where 1 in 6 Ukraininans died during the war. After 80 yrs, the same cycle is repeated...

Posted by Richard123456 > 2022-02-24 13:55 | Report Abuse

Ukrainian force Donesk people to speak Russian language, this give Putin a strong reason to

Posted by Richard123456 > 2022-02-24 13:56 | Report Abuse

to invade and protect the human right of Donesk people.

Posted by Richard123456 > 2022-02-24 13:58 | Report Abuse

force people not to speak Russian

周 海

171 posts

Posted by 周 海 > 2022-02-24 14:00 | Report Abuse

Russian/Putin thinks Ukraine belongs to Russia.

Chinese(from China)/Xi thinks Taiwan belongs to China.

I think all your money belong to me.... just kidding.

BILLC

2,030 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2022-02-24 14:06 | Report Abuse

Briton also thinks falkland belongs to UK ,,,,

But,,,,they don’t allowed taiwan/Ukraine belongs to others,,,

Posted by Richard123456 > 2022-02-24 14:13 | Report Abuse

Taiwan is no seat inside UN, because it belongs to China

Sslee

4,820 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-02-24 14:16 | Report Abuse

Putin is not a hero, he is a murderer.
I wrote below on 18/7/2014: MH17

In the moment of sadness and anger, I had penned the following thought when news reached me that our Colleague Mr. QZ Ng is in that ill fated flight MH17 from Amsterdam. Our thoughts and prayers are with those on board Flight MH17 as well as their families and loved ones.

I was still thinking why it had to be MAS plane MH17 from Amsterdam to Malaysia that was shot down over Ukraine airspace by a surface to air missile. (Not again, Malaysians are still in mourning over the still unsolved mystery disappearance of MH 370 from KL to Beijing on that fateful early morning on 8th March 2014 with 227 passengers and 12 crew members. And on 24th March 2014 after many missteps, confusions, contradicting statements, the biggest multinational sea search of South China Sea, Strait of Melaka, Andaman Sea, India Ocean and land search from Thailand/Vietnam/China/India/Pakistan till Kazakhstan yielded nothing. Malaysia PM Najib Razak announced to the world base on the Experts analysis of Inmarsat Satellite Handshake data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean) The image of burnt wreckage with 200+ passengers and crew members with no chance of any survival by CNN on this morning TV news keep playing in my mind.

In my office I was told that one of my IES colleagues was on that flight. I immediately make a call back to the IES KL office and ask the person that picks up the phone is that true? The answer was yes, QZ Ng is on that flight. I held back my tears and put down the phone. I walk out of the office, stare into the morning sun and tears start streaming down from my eyes. Damn you, Damn you Russia president Putin, damn you Ukraine president Petro Poroshenko and damn you the civil war. How can you shoot down a civilian Airplane and take away hundreds of innocent lives that had nothing to do with your civil war.

My colleague QZ Ng, you are the innocent victim of human tragedy that unfolds so often because of evil politicians that divide and rule, have no sense and respect for life. May your soul rest in peace in Heaven now and may those responsible for your tragic end burnt eternity in Hell.

The world now is full of tragic wars (Syrian, Iraq, Ukraine, Israel, Palestine etc.) Can human beings learn from the past catastrophic/disastrous/apocalyptic war (the horror of war) and live in peace. Can the politicians unite us with our commonality rather than divide us with our differences? Can hatred be turned into kindness and forgiveness? It took hatred, deep rooted enmity and moments of madness to start the killing but it takes life-long forgiveness and courage to build peace. Can we human beings be capable of kindness, forgiveness and courage? God help us.

My dear colleague QZ Ng, your life had been cut short by this human tragedy at this young age. You still have so much to contribute and accomplish. We and surely your family will miss you dearly but life has to go on and we will shoulder on with fond memories of you in our heart.

May the world now apply pressure on Russia and Ukraine to stop this madness of civil/proxy war? Can peace finally prevail? And may the legacy of MH17 tragic end, be the one that shakes the conscience of human beings and brings peace to this land. May peace be upon all of us? Good bye my dear colleague and friend Mr. QZ Ng

dmksn

686 posts

Posted by dmksn > 2022-02-24 14:21 | Report Abuse

What happens today, obviously someone behind it and done it purposely to escalate the tension. Most of us know who is the evil, definitely not Russia.

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-24 16:12 | Report Abuse

The moment Ukrainian President announced Ukraine joining NATO... Russia will invade...
I saw this in my dream yesterday. Very real dream.
I have two dreams.
My First dream about Ukrainian President back off from joining NATO.
My Second dream... Ukrainian President announced Ukraine joining NATO... and the next moment Russia started the invasion...
So, I don’t know which one will play out.
I hope I will have a third dream... to get the final outcome.

Junichiro

2,037 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-02-24 17:10 | Report Abuse

U.S. Secretary of State James Baker’s famous “not one inch eastward” assurance about NATO expansion in his meeting with Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev on February 9, 1990, was part of a cascade of assurances about Soviet security given by Western leaders to Gorbachev and other Soviet officials throughout the process of German unification in 1990 and on into 1991.
If NATO have kept their word, there would be peace now. They did not kept their word because of their own greed.

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-24 17:15 | Report Abuse

Why China no more worries or complain regarding South Korea stationing US anti missiles in her soils?

周 海

171 posts

Posted by 周 海 > 2022-02-24 17:23 | Report Abuse

No confirmation of war yet. Still got room to turn around.

LALA

5,395 posts

Posted by LALA > 2022-02-24 17:24 | Report Abuse

US had stationed anti missiles system in South Korea to control China. Now US thru NATO wants to station anti missiles system in Ukraine soils to control Russia. Very cunning US and NATO.
The question is why China (President Xi) no balls to go to war with South Korea over South Korea agreements to station US anti missile in her soils???

Post a Comment
Market Buzz