Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2022-06-26 01:01

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 14:22 | Report Abuse

Don't be so confident! Sabah Sarawak are going solo! In fact, Umno Sabah expected to close shop post GE15! Umno brand is now too corrupted! GE15 may be the last show for BN Umno, after that, probably BN Umno will be history!

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2022-06-25 16:27 | Report Abuse

UMNO or BN was able to retain power since independence due to Sabah & Sarawak re-tards.
These indigenous dim-wits bent their rear end while they went for a free ride and plunder the state wealth. They threw some crumbs to keep them happy while keeping majority in poor state. What commendable development had Sabah or Sarawak achieved since 1965? What is the findings of Tan Sri Fuad Stephen's and other minister's death due to flight crash? Who or what killed them?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 18:25 | Report Abuse

Not really! It's peninsula that kept BN Umno in power! If i am not mistake, Sabah did vote for opposition back in 90s! However since BN Umno was super strong with 2/3 majority, he created IC Project Mahathir that flood Sabah with new voters!
BN Umno has indeed neglected this 2 states! Then again, Kelantan, Kedah and Pahang too are neglected!
Actually expect Selangor, Penang and Johor, most of the states are neglected!

PunTatBerSiul

1,001 posts

Posted by PunTatBerSiul > 2022-06-25 18:42 | Report Abuse

Nonsense!
Sabah Sarawak always vote for BN.
Check the historical voting result.
Yes, The senile racist doc did change the demography of Sabah through IC project.
He also did gerrymandering in Peninsula and created Parliament seats in rural area with less than 20K population and merged urban seats where opposition wins regularly.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 22:01 | Report Abuse

Lest we forget, Harapan did win comfortably in 2018! And what did Harapan leaders did! Yeah, made Mahathir great again! I mean, it wasn't even part of their manisfesto! We thought Anwar would be PM at that time! But to actually let Mahathir be PM! Isn't that really dumbass! So tell me, what's the difference between Mahathir as BN Umno PM and Mahathir as Harapan PM!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 22:02 | Report Abuse

And for goodness sake! Bersatu only has 11 MPs at that time! And then Mahathir bought those frogs from Umno and Harapan leaders cheered him! I mean, isn't that the same thing Mahathir did during his BN Umno administration!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 23:14 | Report Abuse

They say if you point your finger at others and hurl insult at them, make sure your other 4 fingers are planting inside your backside! Because, it may be that you are the real dumbass not them!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-25 23:15 | Report Abuse

What Harapan did during those 22 months really insulted malaysians intelligence to the core!

Posted by Evertraveler > 2022-06-25 23:58 | Report Abuse

If it's not Dr M, I don't think Malays would vote for Harapan in GE14. He came out with videos telling people that he had changed during pre-election, giving people hope that new Malaysia era would come. Hence all Malaysians, including those reside at overseas, were willing to vote. However, whey Harapan won, he went back to his old ego. Most of the manisfeto that was promised could not turn into reality. Even though Anwar wasn't the PM at that time, he should find chance to show his leadership. But apparently no. I really don't know what he has done. I have no faith in him. At least now Rafizi is back. Hope he can make the Malays to vote for PKR in GE15.

Posted by Evertraveler > 2022-06-26 00:01 | Report Abuse

I can still remember the morning after Harapan won GE14, I felt the sun was bright, air was fresh. First time I felt I had hope towards Malaysia. But this feelings only last for few weeks.....

The_JQuestion

1,516 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-06-26 01:01 | Report Abuse

u live in malaysia atleast ur money was more appropriated then all these free giveaways.... and boneless menteris

Post a Comment
Market Buzz