1 person likes this.

78 comment(s). Last comment by Junichiro 2022-10-03 09:54

beinvested

2,387 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-30 11:47 | Report Abuse

1. Monetary Policy and 2. Fiscal Policy

In combination, these financial mitigation measures could tame the...counter-productive results.

The country is facing the issue of inflation which is more likely a type of "imported" inflation when we taking the cost of imported raw materials such as oil, energy and foods in consideration.

Unfortunately, so far the best measure to manage the rising rate of inflation is to suppress the demand for consumption by way of increase the cost of spending/borrowing which is the interest rate in the banking system that virtually in the hand of the Central banks.

When the people or a country which have been pinched with lesser purchasing power for months from the continuous rising cost of living, a tax cut measure as implemented will affect the coffer of the country.

beinvested

2,387 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-30 12:15 | Report Abuse

US could have been planned their way out of their heavily indebted situation some years ago.

The can print money without the support of the gold bar reserve like other countries. It is a very powerful weapon that can be used to disfunction other economies because they are using USD as the currency for the international trading. There are countries such as Turkey and Sri Lanka being tumbled with knees on the floors when their reserve in US dollars are depleting.

What the USA need to do are...

1. got wars that will shake the market/economy/governments...
2. disfunction the supply chain in the economies for some countries

beinvested

2,387 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-30 12:25 | Report Abuse

1. Somehow USD is seen as a safe heaven whether you hate USA or not.
2. many will still demand/depend on USD to escape from the depreciating currencies of other countries.
3. When demanding the USD, your local currencies will be evaporated. The quantity of USD will be placed with the US banks in effect. That will other countries become poor and poorer.
4. That will improve the US economy because the funds are migrated to the US market/soil.
5. Hence, they will have money to handle the debts, probable to reduce anymore printing of money for the time being or for good.
6. In return, the inflation that have been created, will be imported to other countries without much difficulty.

beinvested

2,387 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-30 12:53 | Report Abuse

Deuteronomy 4

Idolatry Forbidden

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

beinvested

2,387 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-30 13:14 | Report Abuse

The Lord Is God -

32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created human beings on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of?

33 Has any other people heard the voice of God speaking out of fire, as you have, and lived?

34 Has any god ever tried to take for himself one nation out of another nation, by testings, by signs and wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, or by great and awesome deeds, like all the things the Lord your God did for you in Egypt before your very eyes?

35 You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides him there is no other.

39 Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.
40 Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.

##Here, The Lord spoke and witnessed then by a large group of community, instead of one person claiming encountering with God, one to one basis, start a new religion...your word against his word. There is no other case as such.

beinvested

2,387 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-09-30 13:23 | Report Abuse

Yes, China do not need to head on with USA.
Productive in the economy, China can live without the US.
The people is not lazy, plenty of lands, agriculture

Problematic, if succumbed to their game

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 19:27 | Report Abuse

China will be at the top in 10 years time. Why? Because it is runned by ethinic chinese. All other races are 2nd rate. We chinese need to band together against all other races. Dont mix race. Look at Xi, you think he'll be this smart if he were mixed raced? Of course not.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 20:35 | Report Abuse

No need to listen to words from other races. Charlie still said so himself that he still prefers the US and mostly still invest in US companies. So dumb.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 20:36 | Report Abuse

Qqq, are you pure chinese? Do you mix with other races?

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 21:24 | Report Abuse

China serve rich and poor, common prosperity. Best place to invest. You listen to inferior races like charlie for what? Chinese don't listen to charlie, white race is low class. I think you mix too much with other races already until your mentality also polluted.

ks55

3,498 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2022-09-30 21:34 | Report Abuse

What do you know about UK under fake Iron Lady?

1. Tax cut for the rich
2. No stamp duty
3. No hike in corporate tax
4. Increase UK govt borrowing
5. Unlimited QE (via purchase of govt bonds to effect the desired outcome on whatever scale necessary)
6. Easy money flooding UK financial system.
7. £ is heading south to be less valuable than US dollar.
8. Inflation is heading for 20% by Dec 2022.
9. UK is heading to New Emerging Economies instead of developed economies.
10. Life in UK getting harder and harder as every single day passes.
11. UK is doomed.

ks55

3,498 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2022-09-30 21:37 | Report Abuse

Heading to become New Emerging Economies should now to read as New Declining Economies just like Argentina in the 80's.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 21:41 | Report Abuse

Qqq, US is in decline. You call investing in collapsing country "correct" for what? Such poor logic. For sure lose money. Are you chinese? I dont think so, Chinese are logical, you are not. Non-chinese brain cannot use logic, they didn't evolve as much as chinese did. Sub-humans, dirty.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 21:44 | Report Abuse

Strangely, malaysians are the most British loving in the world! Take football for example, we have many fanatics of Liverpool, MU and so forth!
Education, yeah, so many want to send their children to Britain! I think even Grandpa Koon had send his children to UK or Canada for their further studies!
Yeah, i do hear our chauvinists who think highly of been 'chinese' but dare not send their children to China for work or further studies! Talk bad about Malaysia, so proud of manglish, cannot speak bahasa, insult majority malays almost daily! Please stop this kind of toxic culture!
If one is malaysian, be malaysian! Speak bahasa and not brag about maglish which is pariah language of Britania!
I used to be chauvinist myself! But few years ago an event changed my delusional mentality! Been chauvinist is a shiok yourself toxic culture! Just as toxic as those 'tuan melayu' pariah Umno leaders!
No need to take credit of China and UK or those succeed in other countries!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 21:47 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Britain is in declining state just like US! Now US is playing currency war with the rest of the world! Don't be surprise that pound sterling will further drop! It's about time! Pound has been artificial high for decades!

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 21:49 | Report Abuse

Tobby, being Malaysian is wrong, being British is also wrong. As chinese, only being chinese is correct. Dont let yourself be polluted by inferior races. That goes for you too qqq. You all need to be reeducated.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 21:53 | Report Abuse

Yutpo! Thanks for the advise! Anyway, the breeding pool of local chinese are getting tiny! Sabah has only 200k local chinese! Sarawak has 500k! Kelantan even worse! Only Johor has the highest local chinese population and yet my son married an iban girl!
Personally, i am very proud of mixed marriage! Better genetic mixture!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 21:55 | Report Abuse

Anyway, there's a bad side of been too ethnicity! Take Sabah for example! Bumis in Sabah have to intrabreed about themselves! I mean, marrying your own cousin is very bad for genetics! They may see so many genetic defects! Maybe future Sabah bumis will have 4 eyes and 3 legs!

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 22:19 | Report Abuse

All non-chinese are inbreds lah, sabahan, sarawakians, malaya, any place not China. Shame your son mix with non-chinese. It's like staining perfect white clean linen with mud.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 22:37 | Report Abuse

Tobby, you said before about how UK is now in decline because it's dominated by non whites immigrants. It's not good that they're mixing. So why would it be good for chinese to mix. Poor logic! That's what you get from mixing, lost of logical thinking ability .

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:20 | Report Abuse

They have a Pakistani as London mayor, an indian who was finance minister and almost became PM. Indian food is a favourite among white locals there, gordon ramsey loves Indian food.They are obviously mixing. Then what happened, UK in decline.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 23:22 | Report Abuse

Yutpo! You cares about UK! So many malaysians go there! Mahathir even made London his 1st home!

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:23 | Report Abuse

You see the problem with other races bringing their culture to someone elses home, but you celebrate an Iban bringing their inferior culture to your home. The fact that you can't see the contradiction in yourself indicate your poor sense of logic.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:26 | Report Abuse

Yes, i refuse to accept Malaysia as it is. Because it is not Chinese culture. Chinese culture espoused by Xi Jinping is the way forward for humanity. Anything else is inferior because their ideas are from inferior race.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:27 | Report Abuse

Wnen did I say I'm indian? I'm ethnic chinese, indians like all other races are inferior to chinese people. Iban too.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:32 | Report Abuse

Wah, your brain short circuit already. Calling me indian when I'm pure blooded superior chinese. The poison from your Iban pet has infected your brain.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:34 | Report Abuse

Nobody should give a damn about the indian, same as nobody should give a damn about the Iban/whites/etc.. All non-chinese are dirty.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:35 | Report Abuse

You should ask your son to divorce his Iban wife and get a good proper pure blooded chinese. Any grandchildren from the marriage should be properly disowned.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:36 | Report Abuse

You should read Xi Jinping thoughts. Learn the truth and way forward for humanity. Do not taint your pure chinese blood my friend. It's too precious. We chinese must only mate with each other.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:41 | Report Abuse

The fact that you use racial slurs against the Indians is a good sign. That hate against non-chinese is important to keep chinese blood pure. You must channel that hate towards Ibans too.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 23:42 | Report Abuse

Yutpo! You are so proud of your 2 inches! Go and show everyone how great you are! I mean, you can break coconut with your 2 inches rigtht!

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:44 | Report Abuse

As a chinese, my dong is big, hard, and straight. Very proud, only chinese women/men are worthy of it.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 23:44 | Report Abuse

Remind me of Mahathir! He constantly brag of his 'tuan melayu'! And yet he spend 300 days in London! Come back for the remain 65 days just to talk about his fake malay gene!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 23:45 | Report Abuse

Yutpo! So how many aunties have your sleep so far!

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:45 | Report Abuse

Mahathir is non-chinese. Cant expect much from his kind my friend.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:46 | Report Abuse

He's bumi(like your Iban pet) and Indian. Hopeless.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 23:46 | Report Abuse

Yutpo! Please dude! The Lims have been talking about superior chinese race for decades! We don't need another one!

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:48 | Report Abuse

The Lims are hopeless, mix to much with indians like Karpal Singh. Not enough hate for indians and other non-chinese like you and me.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 23:49 | Report Abuse

I really don't understand some people who take credit of others! Just because your chinese friends are succesful, doesn't mean you are succesful too! Taking credit is just a lazy man hobby Yutpo!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-30 23:51 | Report Abuse

Just like my neighbor, everyday talk about how successful his son is in US! So what! His son is successful but he isn't! The son has succesful laundry business in US, but the father didn't even provide a cent for his son business! But everyday take credit for his son business!

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:52 | Report Abuse

Common prosperity, we chinese who follow Xi and other CPC leaders share in the success of ethnic Chinese. But some chinese like to mix to much and give away our success to non-chinese.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-09-30 23:56 | Report Abuse

Where's qqq, he should know what I'm talking about. We're much alike he and I. You too Tobby, I too love using racial slurs against the indians and other non-chinese in Malaysia.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-10-01 00:12 | Report Abuse

My friend, why do you say it's unfortunate that indians are pariah? It's a good thing, makes the job of attaining full Chinese supremecy easier. By keep calling them pariahs, they will stay that way and not try to usurp us superior Chinese. Confidence in the hands of the inferior race is dangerous for us. Their population already a lot. But your son go marry Ibans for what?!! They're inferior too. Mud to your precious chinese blood.

Michael Kwok

6,066 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-10-01 00:12 | Report Abuse

Tobby u are wrong.the one who learn and go through each stages of life will suceed.regardless of race.more indian are getting better include the malay.y because there continue learning...tq.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-10-01 00:15 | Report Abuse

Oh god, another Chinese siding with the non-chinese.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-10-01 00:17 | Report Abuse

You guys really need to read Xi Jinping thoughts.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-10-01 00:21 | Report Abuse

Look at how successful China is, that's because of very little mixing. You want to live in a world like China, common prosperity, amazing country where happiness reins, then you must follow the absolute fact that mixing and being together with non-chinese is a no no. No tolerance, non of this rukun negara, 1Malysia nonsense. Just read Xi Jinping thoughts.

Yutpo890

50 posts

Posted by Yutpo890 > 2022-10-01 00:24 | Report Abuse

Shamefully, it seems some of the non-chinese have caught wind of this fact. Just look at how intolerant parties like UMNO/PAS are, it makes me mad that they're copying China's strategy of homogenuity. But they're still inferior, cant even read Mandarin wat hahaha.

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-10-01 00:50 | Report Abuse

China talk cock la
Bising one kampung about Taiwan but support Russia land grab
And this country is not just for Chinese, don’t like it here can always go back China

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-01 01:32 | Report Abuse

UpAgain! Hihihaha! Cool down dude! Yutpo just trolling! He is an indian by the way!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz