Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-09-18 18:30

ks55

3,528 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2023-09-18 15:00 | Report Abuse

Syed Saddiq? He won on Pakatan Harapan's ticket. Otherwise he is nobody. Now he is on the same side as Perikatan National, calling PAS abang-adik. Do you think he will contest on PN ticket next GE?

DickyMe

14,395 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-09-18 18:13 | Report Abuse

Not only Syed. There are many toads who won on party's ticket and successfully jumped and croaked from the other side. They did not resign. As long as law is not amended such toads will be born. It is childish of any party supporters to ask him to resign.

When PH itself forms a unity government based on "adjustment" to close an eye and forego manifesto promises, what moral right do they have to ask SS to resign.

If PH thinks it is strong, just break the unity government and have a fresh election.
Boleh?
Ada Bola?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-18 18:23 | Report Abuse

When shit-sad-dick reigned the youth and sport ministry, it was all NATO - lost all international events. Moreover, many changes in host venue from Msia to othwr countries.....hehe

SSS = legend of NATO

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-18 18:30 | Report Abuse

I am sure Syed Saddiq will win under PN banner next round! My advise to Saddiq, learn to wear white cap and memorize few Koran verses! About reforms, PN has none!
I have said this many many many times! You won't see reform under PMX Anwar! He is ultra malay through and through! In fact all this islamic movement was started and pioneered by Anwar! But along the way, PKR started this so called 'reformasi' because of Anwar! They want to free Anwar from selective prosecution! And that was it! It was never meant to see reform agenda for the common malaysians, it was purely for Anwar!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz