9,844 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

tak logik langsung.

DickyMe

14,361 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Coffee shop economist talk!

Posted by Mynihar Nihar > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

kaki goreng, formula gagal, tgak ceria pengeluran RM oleh pekerja asing,, keluar oleh orang kaya simpan ke luar negara,, hari

splinky

32 posts

Posted by splinky > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

BS. He has no clue what is is saying or doing, Step down lah Rafizi

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I used to have high hope for Rafizi! But after PADU, i realise something, he refuse to listen to experts of the day! If he continues to implement reforms that are not popular with rakyat, then i say, he is losing the game!

PureBULL ...

2,412 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

rafi zi
is the only abt 1 of 15 top malay with the world # 1 CPA
i.e. ICAEW = all of them including cina n indian with that
title at the back of their name cards = will do so super WELL in corporate msia.,.

today after many trying yrs, he's in GOV with Power to change LIVES.,.

he FAILED in simple KPI.,.

he might hv to go back to school AGAIN.,.
i hope n pray for him.,.

NB the pure FACT:
BIG # tell the future in politic of msia.
sarawak + d ap = the invincible pair to dictate who as melayu can be the p.m.

if u r in politic, n resign from ruling sarawak n esply d ap =
ur brain is smaller than all the smart amore CATS.,.

speakup

25,101 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Singaporeans are laughing at us malaysians cos their SGD can buy sooooo much things in malaysia. they come Johor eat abalone & lobsters while Johoreans eat nasi campur kosong envy the Singaporeans
TAK MALU KE PMX?
TAK MALU KE RAFIZI?

speakup

25,101 posts

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2024/02/08/najib-takes-swipe-at-faltering-ringgit
Even najib is laughing at PMX & Rafizi! Tak Malu ke PMX & Rafizi?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Stop being racist & learn from our the past 55 yrs of failure mah!

U see b4 msia politicse the 3R issue in 1969....The exchange rate of Rm: SGD;Berunai Dollar is at 1;1;1 how did the beloved msia go down so low leh ??

It is bcos of the wrong emphasis by the Govt as highlighted as above by izoklse mah!

The days of future excessive of the govt without thinking of the overall health of the country such as efficiency,efficiency good corporate governance will be gone soon loh!

If we do not reform fast......the country will soon collapse n go to the dogs and all of us will suffer together loh!

The chinese has forseen this happening sign.....thats why they strongly urge the nation to take corrective action immediately b4 too late loh!

But if the malays still be adamant & continue with their politics of divide n rule....the day will come msia will be divided bcos of the coming tsunami of financial trouble hitting us loh!

Sign are all there loh!

1. Govt remuneration & pension already affected
2. Sabah & Swk govt are gaining more autonomy bcos they have seen federal govt mismanagement now..
3. High Inflation coming bcos msia not efficient & effective.
4. The education system despite allocating huge resources are collapsing mah!
5. The attractiveness of msia as competitive place of doing business are collapsing fast mah!
6. The poverty rate of msia are increasing bcos we are losing competitiveness loh!

Just Remember this loh.....after msia was formed we are very far ahead of vietnam, indonesia, thailand and on par with spore today these countries are far beating us especially Spore & Thailand loh! Eventually Indonesia & Vietnam will leap far above us too loh!

The ultra nationalist can shout loud will high pride but eventually their shout will come with big own sorrow bcos of their pride & their refusal to do the right thing loh!

And the Chinese can only pray that things can turn out right bcos their populations are getting smaller despite their urge to help msia had been rebuked in many ways by the ultra loh!

Msia should be in the rank of singapore, taiwan, south korea and Hk if it run efficiently loh!
Bcos these countries is on par with msia n in fact some even lower than us 50 yrs ago mah!

How can this beloved country can continue sustained mismanagement after 50 yrs leh ?

People like Izoklse should wake up n tell the current sad story b4 too late loh!

Now for some cheers!

Enjoy of our Happy Chinese New Year while still can loh!

qqq47660

8,708 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I see rafizi very smart also helpless

Apple2353

1,646 posts

Posted by Apple2353 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

he is not only helpless but clueless as well.. ringgit keeps depreciating like our cars

Posted by eastern_joy > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

It is the cumulative results of many years of going the wrong direction. Will be worst to come, USD above 5, SGD above 4. Malaysia Boleh!

speakup

25,101 posts

When a county is obsessed with Race & Religion, this is what you get!

SuperPanda

11,416 posts

Posted by SuperPanda > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

modernisation and development of a nation doesnt me the citizen are happy, it not guarantee mental well being

those korean, taiwan, hk and sgpore are living in small space and hectic lives

yes you currency is strong, income per GDP is high but thats not life is all about

nicholas99

9,844 posts

hahaha. its not only about currency. bro. imagine ps8 rm8000. and your salary is rm2k in 2050.

nicholas99

9,844 posts

happy inside your own little world doesn't make you a better person. see singapore and learn pls. only people with limited mind would not care about the current situation. imagine what will happen to your kids and grandson. i am not sure about you. but i am pretty sure all the police already starting setting up roadblock and earn as much money as possible. they also feel pressure in life.

nicholas99

9,844 posts

of course, unless you are already rich. or you already plan your kids will work in other country and never return. haha

Apple2353

1,646 posts

Posted by Apple2353 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

too obsessed with race and religion. foreign investors will not invest here.

bisonbull

217 posts

Posted by bisonbull > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

For those crooks who stole from 1MDB, they keep selling MYR to secret oversea accounts in those Tax free Havens yet to be found. MYR will remain sluggish if these monies n trace to returning to Malaysia soils.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz