WILLOWGLEN MSC BHD

KLSE (MYR): WILLOW (0008)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.325 - 0.33

Trading Volume

13 people like this.

2,109 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 6 days ago

Learner68

30 posts

Posted by Learner68 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

One of the highest contract in term of value in past 2 years. Looking good for the future with its strong technical fundamentals to win the contract.

Stead

165 posts

Posted by Stead > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

ITMAX is also doing identical job as WILLOW and it is trading above RM3 bil market capitalisation. WILLOW on the other hand is only 174 mil. The latest quarterly profit margin of ITMAX can be as high as 40%. Imagine if WILLOW can raise their profit margin from a single digit to 15 to 20, the share price will be more than double of existing price. Time to ponder.

speakup

26,437 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

This company is owned by a relative of OSK boss. They filthy rich already so have no ambition whatsoever to grow Willow like Itmax

Learner68

30 posts

Posted by Learner68 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Question to ponder is when the Canada unit (exploring new business) will see light at the end of the tunnel ? Few more losses may cause people hit the panic button.

Posted by cashflowman > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Mgt shld consider to divest the Canada business if it cannot have effective monitoring
and continous incurring of losses will drag the group down .

speakup

26,437 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Originally Willow was a Canadian company. Osk family member bought it, expanded it to Malaysia and Singapore. Then listed it in bursa.
It started in Canada, not the other way around.

Posted by cashflowman > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Correct me if i am wrong. Thought they bought only the Singapore operations fr the Canada co . The business then expanded to Malaysia and sought listing in 2002.
The current investment in Canada co was made in 2015.

speakup

26,437 posts

Posted by speakup > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Singapore before Malaysia or Malaysia before Singapore I not sure. I only know Canada was the original

Post a Comment