GHL SYSTEMS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GHLSYS (0021)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

6,434 comment(s). Last comment by Hatiharihari 4 weeks ago

Posted by swingtrader > 2014-04-05 23:43 | Report Abuse

Don't buy first. If it is down again this Monday. Downtrend is in place

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-04-05 23:49 | Report Abuse

swingtrader... glad to see u oh... :D

Posted by swingtrader > 2014-04-06 00:04 | Report Abuse

Hepi. You are so pretty. I used to call u bro Hepi. He he he he

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-04-06 00:12 | Report Abuse

tq for the compliment.... :D :D
swingtrader... wish u can reconsider changlk question lor.... :D :D

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-04-06 01:00 | Report Abuse

cheers asawa .. got fire ni .. LIKE ..
monday sure i buy back few no matter what price , how the market .. kikikii .. song for u and hephi hephi and kokokokok and all those here that got FIRE in life . happy trading .. let all huat huat in Girl High Liau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA&hd=1

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-06 01:17 | Report Abuse

if one really read ... GHL prospect very high especially in banking sectors , potential GST 2015 beneficiaries, epayments gateway for mobile platforms, businesses etc etc ...
GHL easily worth $2.00 - $3.00 ... even $4.00 ... rock solid fundamental ......

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-06 01:20 | Report Abuse

GHL a stock that should be loved by girls.

GHL = Girls High Liau
GHL = Gua High Liau

so long it wont be ..

GHL = Gigi Habis Loh

ha.. ha.. ha ..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-06 01:23 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS the future largest epayment service provider! yess!!

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-04-06 02:41 | Report Abuse

mula mula come from tj ... girl happy liau ... after that many many girl ini itu apa liau ... kokokoko tau mana cari girl hiau liau bo ?
kikikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-06 02:46 | Report Abuse

hahahahhaaaa

8u29song

2,785 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-04-06 09:38 | Report Abuse

i prefer Girl Hiau Liau (gadis sudah gatal) !!!!!

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-06 10:12 | Report Abuse

Hai...nicky...why investor buy this counter ? Bcus investor will doing thier own homework before in the mr market...if investor aim for not only few cents gain ...bcus they(investor) know this company will growth up well the business and have good future...thats y they invest....as u said set trap for investor...if investor know is still hidden gem for that stock......whose care ? They care just loss few cents ? But they aim is ringgit reward...not few cents gain...u are ivestor too...isit u invest that stock only gain few cents for medium or long term ?...

above stock I m not specific ghl...is in any any stock in market

If Speculative counter I think ghl now already RM 3.00 already haha...why need wait 5 month from 0.915 just cross over 1.00? Anywhere...is free comment ...cheers! :)

Posted by nicky > Apr 5, 2014 01:13 PM | Report Abuse
Yet by looking a volume trade n announcement,check the company recent situation then can predict share price up ? Yuhuu.. Everyone know demand n supply make the share price up down. .. Christian Goh if syndicate want to push up price or set a trap for investor u will never can c from the chart, Why r u so sure that GHL not a speculative counters ?

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-06 10:14 | Report Abuse

Hai...rchi....chrissyyy still hv hot heart still life !!!! :D

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-06 10:15 | Report Abuse

Tjtj...thanks urs song ....huattt arrr....

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-06 10:18 | Report Abuse

Spikeup....hope u can enjoy dancing girl...up and down :)
Wiah urs aim rewards dream come true :D

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-06 12:54 | Report Abuse

Private Equity is made available to private companies and investors. The fund raised may use to develop new products or technology, expand capital and make acquisition or strengthen a company's balance sheet.

Institutional investors and wealthy investors are often attracted to private equities investment.
They play a major role to certain economies.

Often the money will goes to new companies believe to be have significant growth possibilities in industries such as technologies, software, hardware, health care and biotechnology.

You probably will notice some companies that received private equity funding over the years;
1.A&W
2.Cisco
3.Intel
4. Network Solution
5.Fedex

In Malaysia, if you study the trend here, there are some Companies are also funded by private equity money. Please refer to Cygas portfolio.(Creador)

Without private equity fund these companies might not have grown into household name.

They have certain criteria to meet and they maybe under pressure to make a investment dateline and numerous expectations from their investors. They will make through all due diligence before they make a decision to invest into a company.

The bottom line is they expect a huge premium return from each companies they involved in.

Since this company is beginning to show result and continues to increase their profits in these few consecutive quarters, lets see what is the future values of this company can achieve.
If the management of this company continue to do the right direction, I beleive we will be rewarded handsomely.

To those who do not agree with longer term investment there are always another company available for faster returns.

For those who are already on board, enjoy the benefits of longer term investment ideology.

Good luck to all Ghl kakis.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-06 12:59 | Report Abuse

Good luck guys. Trust me, this company is not going to disappoint u based on points mentioned by me, mc and christine.

This is definitely for the long-haul.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-06 13:40 | Report Abuse

WiseEye, my intention is purely on information that already been factored in all the announced
Bursa Malaysia website and my long time experience holding in this company.
It's very important to note that we need clear information, it must be fully look into the current development for some genuine investors that want to know more about this company.

My post is not meant to dictate a value or to promote this company. It's to clear some doubts to genuine investors.

We will not able to change the fundamental of this company. It's also will not dictate the stock value just base on all of us combined to buy or sell this stock.

Sometimes external negative environment may also affect the fluctuations of this company stock.
Regarding the 1 dollar level is sustainable or not is not my problem. It doesn't matter to me. I look further than this. I have set a time frame for my investment for this stock. Nothing will change my mind until then. It doesn't matter how much it is for next day or weeks to me.

Hope I clear some doubts of Ghl kakis.

skyhawk

4,453 posts

Posted by skyhawk > 2014-04-06 15:17 | Report Abuse

To all... Flight GHL will be climbing higher next week,sit tight n enjoy d flight :P

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-06 15:59 | Report Abuse

MC, i salute your patience for holding this stock for 4 years. 4 years is a long time to wait for a company to get out of its failures and now bearing some fruition.

Good to hear that you're giving this company a time frame rather than a target price.

Cheers.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-06 22:59 | Report Abuse

My friend WiseEye , I know you. I like your way of sharing. Straightforward and no nonsense.
A good person will never twist and turn. A good personality will never chance his cover. A honest person will never chance his identity.

Human value must be practice, put it as priority. Money value is secondary.

Time makes me a better observer. Storm makes me wiser. Downturns teach me patience.
Time shows me the ugly side of human being.My endurance under difficult situation has make me a better investor. I have endurance to take before negativity.

Patience is the decision making problems, involving a choice of either a small reward in the short term, or more valuable rewards in the long term.

I set time frame because I understand this company history. I am willing to bet longer. I willing to bet bigger. I trust this with my eyes open. I've never miss their movement. I never miss theirs next moves. I always observed their planning.

I do not set tp because it's no my job to do that, the management is.

Ghl Systems never fails. It's a great journey. I love it.

I have learned what makes up a good Company that attracts foreign funds.
I have learned how to differentiate between a good Company and the opposites.
I have understand the importance of management, the key to grow a company.
I understand the importance of non speculation stock, that makes a company worth a lot more.

I can sleep well with my fortune park with this company.

I wish you all the best.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-07 03:50 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS. future epayment giant.

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2014-04-07 10:31 | Report Abuse

coming again

Posted by Littlebird > 2014-04-07 10:35 | Report Abuse

Thank You HonWai. All the information is out there if you know where to look - that's where smart investors find value stocks and not by just following the market. The article is very informative and factual - no hype. Just read between the lines.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-07 12:19 | Report Abuse

sold my GHLSYS to focus on RANHILL ENERGY (symphony) for more headroom since it is a dirt cheap prices - buyin mass quantities - i will be back my friends. love and misses you all! dont worry. GHLSYS future largest epayment systems!

Posted by StayinAlive > 2014-04-07 14:53 | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua, wish you good luck. What is the TP for Symphony?

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-07 15:30 | Report Abuse

average increase again....good sign....good luck ya....
7,871,800 compare Avg Volume (4 weeks):5,945,295

nicky

3,351 posts

Posted by nicky > 2014-04-07 15:52 | Report Abuse

My friend Christine Goh , I know you. I like your way of sharing. Straightforward and no nonsense.
A good person will never twist and turn. A good personality will never chance his cover. A honest person will never chance his identity.

Human value must be practice, put it as priority. Money value is secondary.

Time makes me a better observer. Storm makes me wiser. Downturns teach me patience.
Time shows me the ugly side of human being.My endurance under difficult situation has make me a better investor. I have endurance to take before negativity.

Patience is the decision making problems, involving a choice of either a small reward in the short term, or more valuable rewards in the long term.

I set time frame because I understand this company history. I am willing to bet longer. I willing to bet bigger. I trust this with my eyes open. I've never miss their movement. I never miss theirs next moves. I always observed their planning.

I do not set tp because it's no my job to do that, the management is.

Ghl Systems never fails. It's a great journey. I love it.

I have learned what makes up a good Company that attracts foreign funds.
I have learned how to differentiate between a good Company and the opposites.
I have understand the importance of management, the key to grow a company.
I understand the importance of non speculation stock, that makes a company worth a lot more.

I can sleep well with my fortune park with this company.

I wish you all the best.

Perhaps u will like this post...cheers

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-07 16:04 | Report Abuse

hihihi....why copy cat ? urmmmmm......no taste....

anyway....i m not interesting said hello to weirdos.... :D

hope u have lucky day ya....

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-04-07 16:10 | Report Abuse

hey chrissy ... do not waste time here k ??? not worth it .... just make our money and laugh all the way to the bank :D

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-07 16:13 | Report Abuse

connie honey....hahaha.....i m enjoying here...okok..i m going back to my home then

nicky

3,351 posts

Posted by nicky > 2014-04-07 16:16 | Report Abuse

Sold mine RM1.06... cheers. Entered SYMPHNY & Pantech

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-07 16:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by StayinAlive > Apr 7, 2014 02:53 PM | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua, wish you good luck. What is the TP for Symphony?

after RTO ... if everything runs well .. 0.500 and above not a problem... 60% water biz, the 40% oil and gas.. just like a mixture of coconut ice cream with jelly beans as toppings! yummy !

dont worry about GHLSYS - its a clear future largest epayment systems!.. just that AT saw potential in other cheaper counter to buy mass quantities .. that's all...

kikikiki

zzzzz

1,877 posts

Posted by zzzzz > 2014-04-07 16:21 | Report Abuse

Nicky.. u have GHL ? i tot u dislike this counter ???

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2014-04-07 16:48 | Report Abuse

ghl lost power today..

nicky

3,351 posts

Posted by nicky > 2014-04-07 16:58 | Report Abuse

zzzzz I never mentioned I dislike GHL. Just don like some ppl act like an expert and give lecture here. Anyway... since ppl here dislike u & me we change to Sympohy.. u r welcome there... cheers

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-07 17:03 | Report Abuse

ronaldo96...closed 1.03.....good sign... cheers

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2014-04-07 17:05 | Report Abuse

christine sis, noted and thanks

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2014-04-07 17:06 | Report Abuse

some ppl take profit and tot themselves very pandai HAHAHA

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-07 17:41 | Report Abuse

angelina2 ...not me ...i like change picture...look fresh ... :D

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-07 17:52 | Report Abuse

nicky, neither do we like you who only knows how to act childish and totally unprofessional in public forums. Just because u can hide behind the computer and be a keyboard warrior doesn't mean you can act as such. Nevertheless, seems to me zzzzz and nicky are be the same person as both of you commented in the very same forums, ghl, jadi, mkh, pantech, symphony, so there you go. You think you can deceive us with another fake account?

A person with 2 accounts usually are people trying to find alter ego to support them, and sadly you're one of the very few unfortunate ones. Doing so only makes us feel you have bad intentions only. Be a man and please stop acting like a loser with 2 accounts trying to find support.

I gladly bid farewell to you to symphony and hope you have a pleasant journey there.

scjm

2,587 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-04-08 08:41 | Report Abuse

all well ends well. all good omen resurfaces once again. today is gonna be a good day.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-08 10:17 | Report Abuse

good luck for all again...girl wanna dancing again ...cheers !

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2014-04-08 17:59 | Report Abuse

christine, what dancing..today drop lor

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2014-04-08 21:01 | Report Abuse

christine: today no energy dance liao..must put some energy bar baru ada energy shake shake..cheers!!!

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-08 21:43 | Report Abuse

hahaha.....ronaldo96 & pop8872....girl said she is tired today.....will try belly dancing tml ....:D

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-04-08 21:45 | Report Abuse

christine! i can help massage that belly for free if it belongs to you ! kikkki

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-09 09:41 | Report Abuse

kokoko.....girl dunknow today can dance bor...see how lah her mood... :D

Post a Comment
Market Buzz