GHL SYSTEMS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GHLSYS (0021)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

6,434 comment(s). Last comment by Hatiharihari 4 weeks ago

lcqs

48 posts

Posted by lcqs > 2014-04-15 12:29 | Report Abuse

wat happen GHL today?

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2014-04-15 12:31 | Report Abuse

why keep drop.no more dance, christine?

Taka

2,018 posts

Posted by Taka > 2014-04-15 13:39 | Report Abuse

A bit confusing, 2 angelina here commenting. Looks like twin sister.

Posted by robertoBaggio66 > 2014-04-15 13:47 | Report Abuse

last week, i just doubt many q to sell 1.04 with few million and million. time is proving shark has throw it on 1.04 and now keep dropping.

Taka

2,018 posts

Posted by Taka > 2014-04-15 14:41 | Report Abuse

Who is the real angelina ? 1 or 2 ? Please don't create unnecessary trouble in this thread. Tq.

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-04-15 15:03 | Report Abuse

just hold long if u want to see green will hit 1.20-1.30 by the end of the year don't think short time profit

dniap

447 posts

Posted by dniap > 2014-04-15 15:04 | Report Abuse

lately really got shark attacking some accounts...this one wont be spared...likely down to 0.90 or lower before back to real buyer market...sorry for this upset news...i had my share of losing...

Taka

2,018 posts

Posted by Taka > 2014-04-15 15:12 | Report Abuse

It has gone up from 80sen to intraday high of 1.06 (or higher) within 2 weeks, registering > 30% appreciation. Time for some correction.

RepcoLow2

190 posts

Posted by RepcoLow2 > 2014-04-15 15:24 | Report Abuse

GHL system ICU

pumas

89 posts

Posted by pumas > 2014-04-15 16:43 | Report Abuse

i think those who bought 4 days ago are dumping their stocks because they are playing contra...hopefully after this pressure selling everything will come back to normal

Taka

2,018 posts

Posted by Taka > 2014-04-15 17:19 | Report Abuse

angelina2, don't say I shakie. I newbie here in i3. I got buy GHL but sold already waiting for retracement. So I comment a bit ok not ?

What price you advise newbie to buy ?

Taka

2,018 posts

Posted by Taka > 2014-04-15 17:24 | Report Abuse

I no talk bad about angelina1 and 2 woh. How come you say I shakie, I very sad today. Hope tomorrow I can buy back GHL and be happy again.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-15 17:57 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS holders, don't be upset by the drop. Infact, if you have capital, GHLSYS is a good buy now.

For all I know the quarter results will be out next month, and I results will prove everything. I'm sure I will be agreed that companies that have moved up so high must be subjected to some profit taking which is normal, with prices constantly supported by earnings momentum.

For those who are trying to trade this stock, I'm afraid this may be bad news as GHLSYS is famous for its stagnant price quotations for quite a long period and for traders who needs cash to get in and out, your money is as good as stucked right now. Unless you decide to go on a long-term strategy, its very hard to make money from GHLSYS, until all the catalysts are reflected.

Right now, the company is undergoing some huge changes in synergizing e-pay with ghlsys current business for cross-selling purposes as well as adding new products to its enlarged customers base. On top of that it has gotten a deal to partner with Thailand bank to penetrate Thai merchant banking markets. In the long-run this company is on its path for sustainable growth and profitability, hence I see no reason for any panic selling, of course except for those traders.

With that said, my confidence for this company has not been shifted one bit even with the wild price fluctuations, as I purely look at the business perspective, nothing less, nothing more.

scjm

2,587 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-04-15 18:02 | Report Abuse

hi angelina 1 and angelina 2
you like it down one.....to 80 hmm....i chop in front at 80.5 sorry you no got chance to see ghl hhee.
no run run careful wait fall down; walk walk one can already.

scjm

2,587 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-04-15 18:31 | Report Abuse

then i kaypoh some more one
can compare one company no make money with another one got make money? this one must come some special school teaching.
then esos reward staff work long long in company. like that angry meh.
company good one to work with what got give benefit one. i think har amount given is a tenth of 1% of total outstanding shares where can cost price go down one.

Posted by angelina1 > 2014-04-15 18:43 | Report Abuse

when i give first comment..ayamtua and brakoli come to make noise..and i get report abuse on my evry post....angelina2 ..may they and GHL promoter is a same group? i feel so...they might have at least 100 id on this forum with approximate 25 hand and leg..hmmm
i think ayamtua is hero ,but thru GHL..case still can be hero?

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-15 18:49 | Report Abuse

I salute all posting here. All the good and the best way of sharing. Fair enough. When it was 25 cts
It happens once. 45 cts argued again,,,,. 70 cts it happens ,,,,.. Now it repeat again,,,,. Life is short ,,,,,,enjoy yea, soon the history will repeat again, ,..good luck everyone, those whose say will go down never comes back,,,, keep it up.

club35

25 posts

Posted by club35 > 2014-04-15 18:54 | Report Abuse

Creador fund owns more than 20 percent of GHL, they are excellent value investor, just look at their investment return on Oldtown, MyEG, Bonia, Sciccom etc, I am sure they see good long term value in GHL, maybe Msia version of AliPay.com in the making.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-15 19:17 | Report Abuse

Dear all friends, , this stock is not time yet to give any recommendations or write up until the management's planning and results is make known this year. Although it's not a bad company but the recent run up did really worried some investors. It's not being justified accordingly as at today.

The only positive known facts is some parties is increasing their stakes aggressively and some waiting at right values before they take the move.

To all that still holding this stock, wish all the best.

To those who didn't own any , please don't make others miserable. Some is losing huge money from last week run up. The volume last week is too huge and today's drop is unavoidable.

Every investors here , either short term or long term is looking at some little extra money to feed the needs of their families and just looking for spoonful of food to themselves. They are innocent and did not deserve this. Please understand that.

Hope the episodes can end here. Thank you.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2014-04-15 19:19 | Report Abuse

another datasonic haha, creador is long term? nolar, they sell after a year, probably they are selling bonia and ghl, that is why, somemore datasonic factor, double blow!

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-15 19:31 | Report Abuse

Sklyte, maybe yes and maybe no. Equity fund managers not a short term investor. Perhaps you read Creador wrongly. They can only sell their holdings after 9 months from the date of their listing. Thank you for your information.

lcqs

48 posts

Posted by lcqs > 2014-04-15 19:54 | Report Abuse

may i know wat happen GHL? unable to read back all previous comment.. pls explain again... TQ

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-04-15 20:04 | Report Abuse

recent run up cause of goreng. Just keep buying will go uptrend in 2-4 months

Taka

2,018 posts

Posted by Taka > 2014-04-15 20:36 | Report Abuse

It is having healthy correction after recent run-up of 30% gain from 80sen onwards within 2 weeks. Those who bought at high have to hold a bit longer for the next uptrend. Don't expect a stock to keep moving up by 50 or 100% in a short period of time.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-15 20:37 | Report Abuse

Alphajack, to me is not goreng. Too many retailers join in the party last week. Unfortunately it didn't last. One advantage is more liquidity is now visible compared to before. It's a good sign to investors. It's not a sleeping stock now looking at the average daily volumes.

Yes, you are right, for those who have faith and vision, the stock begin to show a cheaper entry.
To others that feel the price is not right , can always wait for a bargain.

Good luck.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-15 20:53 | Report Abuse

Taka, you are right. A run up followed by a correction is a a natural process. But nobody will complain a 30 % gain. Instead will worry a 10 % drop. Perhaps your explanation will give some relief to some worried investors.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-16 00:50 | Report Abuse

mc121534, hopefully when you say this, you're still a proud owner of GHLSYS, and have not sold any yet.

For me, I'm a loyal investor of this stock unless there is any major negative change in the company business or management. This company has a lot more potential we have yet to see as it has just started to get things moving.

kl_lee

372 posts

Posted by kl_lee > 2014-04-16 09:28 | Report Abuse

rebound?

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-16 09:30 | Report Abuse

WiseEye, my time frame for this is longer then you guess. I hope I am not wrong by saying that we can always express our views to be shared among the specific thread. But recent posting by some may have go overboard.

The purpose of this thread is to provide information and communication among the investor, and not to use as tools to satisfied oneself and to attack one another.

The financial results of this company will only improve significantly by 2nd quater of 2014.
The merging of the two entities is unique, and more and more serious investors are beginning to accumulate more. This is a very positive signs as the major shareholder may have to increase
their positions soon.
They did not purposes any additional listing of new shares. That is a positive impact as for the short term.

While others similar merging stocks have issuing splitting of shares, bonus issues, warrants and etc, we didn't see any of this happening soon in this stock.
Hope the management will reward the loyal shareholders soon.

Lastly,wish all ghl kakis may get some surprises soon.

Good luck.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-16 11:12 | Report Abuse

HonWai, thanks for your sharing.
Yes e payments gateway is fastest growing businesses regionally and it will contribute positively towards each countries GDP growh.

I am disappointed with Mr. Raj statement that the infact realise their mistakes not participate early and aggressively into this sector while they understand the importance of the market needs.
Nevertheless they have make their move now and wish they are on track to become a high growth company as they always mentioned.

Hope they will not lapse of concentration and wish they will continue to explore new business to enhance the value of this company.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-16 11:27 | Report Abuse

mc, good to hear that you're investing time frame is over the long-term.

well, i have the same mindset as you and i believe thailand and philipines will be a huge growth market for e-payments, while at the same time constantly increasing its market share in msia.

its a good move that ghlsys penetrated thailand and philipines early for them to reap the benefits later on.

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-16 11:37 | Report Abuse

WiseEye, yes I am not trading the stock right now.

I will criticise the management here if they are sleeping. While they have all the support from the funders and their market cap have risen to about 400 million, they have to push harder to expand their core business.

Hope they wake up and do their job.

LongRiver

12 posts

Posted by LongRiver > 2014-04-16 12:10 | Report Abuse

Mc, it is great to have you onboard this forum. I have adopted you as the Sifu due to your very impartial analysis on GHL. Looking into the recent history tells you that GHL is a serious & fast growth co. hence there is no hesitation in holding on to my substantial investment (going by personal standards). Moving forward TP of Rm1.30 by year end should not be a problem. I m certain our trust & judgment will bear fruits. YUM SENG!

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-16 12:51 | Report Abuse

:D

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-16 13:23 | Report Abuse

Hi, LongRiver, I am just wondering since when I am become a sifu. Anyway thanks for your 1st posting in Ghl thread. I hereby clarify that there are a lot of friends and associate of mine is on board at this company.I am honestly telling you that they are going long term base on the potential of this company. Some even like you , they have substantial amount of shares by any standards invested their savings since the announced merger recently. Some are still accumulate on this levels.

Looking at their combined revenues and yearly profits, I believe they may hit rm 17 million profits in 2014, conservatively looking at their past records.
But my concerns are;

1.This new company have to do as much as to implement the new core business.
2.They cannot slacking in concentration into tackling the fast track in these competitive bisiness.
3.The management have to intensified their own way to prevent their mistakes knowingly the benefits of they are the market leader in this industry.

If everything is in order, I believe our investments will be rewarded.
Sorry, I don't drink much but I may consider if our patience is paid off , I hope you don't mind to delay the yam seng!

Thank you.

LongRiver

12 posts

Posted by LongRiver > 2014-04-16 15:02 | Report Abuse

Mc, no worries! Co. management is driven by profits & they will know their way forward. Focus from external players like us is to be aware that this co is serious in its future growth. Trying to micro manage them will not lead you anywhere, hence stop your worries. For now - put money, take money when values are right. Good Luck!

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-16 16:35 | Report Abuse

Haha LongRiver, you are good. Yes I understand your views. Very pleased to hear your experience. To look forward and don't look at micro aspects has enlightened me. Yes I will stop my unnecessary worries. Haha, good to know a great investor just join in Ghl thread.
Hope to learn more from you.

Thank you.

kl_lee

372 posts

Posted by kl_lee > 2014-04-16 17:21 | Report Abuse

what happen din rebound..

spider99

212 posts

Posted by spider99 > 2014-04-16 17:35 | Report Abuse

christine goh leng moi, how come GHL keep dropping...morning seem rebound but end weak closing

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-16 19:13 | Report Abuse

Dear LongRiver, WiseEye and all Ghl kakis, refer to today's bursa announcement, Cygas key man and his associate has being appointed into the boardroom in Ghl Systems.
There are more likely to have positive impact on future growth with the serious involvement of the fund manager key personnel.

Wish they can manage to deliver more to enhance the company futures and values.

Good luck.

nicky

3,351 posts

Posted by nicky > 2014-04-16 19:28 | Report Abuse

C what happened ? All experts !

club35

25 posts

Posted by club35 > 2014-04-16 19:35 | Report Abuse

I like the composition of new board of directors, announced today!

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-04-16 20:13 | Report Abuse

i m hold for mid /long term.....pls refer to mc views on the subject matter..... :D

Posted by spider99 > Apr 16, 2014 05:35 PM | Report Abuse

christine goh leng moi, how come GHL keep dropping...morning seem rebound but end weak closing

lanparhai

28 posts

Posted by lanparhai > 2014-04-16 20:25 |

Post removed.Why?

newboy

745 posts

Posted by newboy > 2014-04-16 22:44 | Report Abuse

New directors, new life, new drive, new share price high!!!

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-04-17 14:32 | Report Abuse

The recent appointment of 2 non-executive director from Cygas Equity Fund in the board give a very good impression on the new custodians of the governance process for the the company. Although they are not involve in the day to day running of the business, they have the responsibility to the company's strategies, performance,risk management and people within.

Both of them have the expertise and prime role to ensure the continuous development of current strategy and constructive challenges to the existing board of directors.

Their role will scrutinised the performance of all the employees and involve in removing and appointment of the senior management team. This will ensure the accuracy and completeness in the future and standards of conduct.

Their responsibility include that all information is accurately informed and satisfy that the risk management is defensible and financial risk is properly managed. This will ensure the company is professionally managed.

Yes, the composition of the new board members is commendable. At least it shows that they are not short term investors. So the management will not slackened and increase the momentum to ensures the success of becoming a high growth company in the near future and to greater heights in 2014.

LongRiver

12 posts

Posted by LongRiver > 2014-04-17 16:46 | Report Abuse

Mc(Sifu) - well read, well analised, well presented. The new sittings/appointments speaks a volume of what will b in store for our beloved GHL doesn't it? I m with you all the way to see this co. grow into a giant. Kudos to you!

bonus

245 posts

Posted by bonus > 2014-04-17 16:57 | Report Abuse

Why sell down at 0.890 at last 15 minutes?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz