GHL SYSTEMS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GHLSYS (0021)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

6,434 comment(s). Last comment by Hatiharihari 3 weeks ago

Posted by Seng Yong Sia > 2014-09-09 09:08 | Report Abuse

what news? GST?

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2014-09-09 09:08 | Report Abuse

Just keep lah & no need to see this ctr at all..

AC Gan

188 posts

Posted by AC Gan > 2014-09-09 09:14 | Report Abuse

" CYCAS " funds had taken up 3,258,400 shares .. lately..!!!

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-09-09 09:27 | Report Abuse

TQ very much MC/Chrissy ....... ; )

ray81

631 posts

Posted by ray81 > 2014-09-09 10:41 | Report Abuse

wow up

jeannie

459 posts

Posted by jeannie > 2014-09-09 12:43 | Report Abuse

what's the good news..

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-09-09 12:56 | Report Abuse

Hopefully everyone here made some money. Hold longer if you can to maximize its potentials.

newboy

745 posts

Posted by newboy > 2014-09-09 13:29 | Report Abuse

yeah!! $$$

Posted by OrangMinyak > 2014-09-09 15:03 | Report Abuse

RM1.3 and above.

Insanity

242 posts

Posted by Insanity > 2014-09-09 17:12 | Report Abuse

WiseEye follower just wan to say Thank you ^^

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-09-09 17:13 | Report Abuse

Chrissy, those who were not listening to you only have themselves to blame now. ; )
those who cursed you like hell earlier are now only have themselves to curse. ; )
Only those who listen to you, e.g. ppl like me , are able to join this celebration party... ; )

Any more gem to disclose arr...

Metta

516 posts

Posted by Metta > 2014-09-09 19:04 | Report Abuse

Sis Christine, congrats n tq for keeping alive my Confidence in tis stk when things were looking gloom ! Appreciate your generous n sincere sharings. Huat arrrrrrrrr.

M a silent reader.

CityTrader

8,151 posts

Posted by CityTrader > 2014-09-09 19:15 | Report Abuse

Hehe, mc hammer, a very loyalty ghl supporter. From 45 up to current n more room to move upwards. Told u many moons ago that no need to look at this ctr. Leave it til 1.20 then c6c6, 1.50 is waiting for u, bro.

See how time flies, know u since 52sen. Happy investment.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-09-09 22:03 | Report Abuse

Wow insanity, I just realized u bought the stocks I recommended. Thank you for the support.

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-09-10 08:22 | Report Abuse

when news is out. normally?

newboy

745 posts

Posted by newboy > 2014-09-10 17:54 | Report Abuse

CIMB TP is 1.60... i think if hit 1.30, the whole ghlsys community will be so excited. if hit 1.60, dont know what happen then....

Insanity

242 posts

Posted by Insanity > 2014-09-11 08:13 | Report Abuse

WiseEye I bought EAH,Censof, ghlsys & Nexgram(abandoned by u) except Sumatec & instaco

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-09-11 14:11 | Report Abuse

Good to hear that. At least you're making some money

Posted by Ng MC Angie > 2014-09-15 17:35 | Report Abuse

Wiseeye, censof wat price stil can go in? Pls advise.tq

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-09-15 22:21 | Report Abuse

Angie, from what i observe, Censof tends to move sideways or corrects everytime it surges. Wait for the right entry at approximately 0.55 or lower to get in. Unless you are afraid to miss out sudden further gains, you can just buy at seller's price directly. Depending if you're long-term or short-term player, the strategy would be different. At all time high, fundamentalist would prefer to wait. Unless you intend to punt in short-term, buying at 0.59 wouldnt be a big problem as previous high was 0.7 and with the GST hype going on, it'll definitely surge past 0.60 in short-term.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-09-15 22:46 |

Post removed.Why?

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-09-15 23:09 | Report Abuse

kk123, u dont say? tell me why censof moved up all a sudden without any reason? fundamentally it did not change. no new contracts ,etc. what people see is the hype. the hype that will potentially transform this company into a better company in future. was O&G a hype? i think it is.

vergenus

20 posts

Posted by vergenus > 2014-09-15 23:11 |

Post removed.Why?

godbless88

1,316 posts

Posted by godbless88 > 2014-09-17 04:08 | Report Abuse

does anyone knows when's the ex date for bonus issue?

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-09-17 07:07 | Report Abuse

reenter at 1.03 level?

lotusf1

1,159 posts

Posted by lotusf1 > 2014-09-17 08:49 | Report Abuse

~2 million shares undr esos listing tody at .64 cts ; its shre may drop due to possible profit taking by esos holdrs...

lotusf1

1,159 posts

Posted by lotusf1 > 2014-09-17 08:52 | Report Abuse

Nope : at .34 cts fr ESOS - seems to be a hefty margin too...

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-17 11:12 | Report Abuse

beware , those who just follow without looking into the fundamental data,if you do not how to calculate nvm, just browse through bursa market place for the datas,
I think this girl already mad, she already put all the eggs in one basket , she has no choice, even shit , she would say is gold. just read carefully what she says, just talk about future, this can happen , that can happen, at the end nothing happen, she would say i am not promoting, i did not ask you to buy, you see , she want to tell the whole world ghl is good buy but she dare not commit herself to admit she is promoting something good. i do not like hyprocrite like this.
wiseeye, since you said, you are good in accounting , why not you present the data and let us evaluate.
I have no intention to offend anyone but i just do not like ppl overdoing the yet to be things.
after this you would see how this girl bombard me. then you judge yourself what sort of promoter she is. take care

8u29song

2,785 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-09-17 11:16 | Report Abuse

this one give me go $$$ return !
many thanks.......

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-17 11:22 | Report Abuse

8u29song, good.., clever short term play

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-09-17 14:02 | Report Abuse

Apini, I don't want to be involved in btwn the feud of u n MC. Let her say whatever she wants and if you're unhappy just confront her.

The premium built into this company cannot be seen from accounting wise, that's what makes it so hard to value. Its just whether you see or you don't. If everything can be seen on the books, everyone is rich by now.

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-17 15:32 | Report Abuse

wiseeye, your first paragraph , i agree. your second paragraph I scare may have offended many fundamentalists.
but I respect you views, how can I expect a fortune teller speaks like a fundamentalist ?

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-17 18:05 | Report Abuse

why hahaha... your laughing so sour. if you are angry let us know you are angry, why want to pretend good then following with all the unmatching remarks?
I never said ghl is hopeless, I just share my view it is overvalue. definitely you won't agree, because you already put all the egg in the basket, so you have no choice, even though now it is a shit , you must say it is gold.
why suddenly talk about cimb report? how do you know i can find the report? do you know the tp 1.60 quoted by cimb is for FY 2016 with PE of 23.8 , 40% higher thanthe average value of the payment sector which it is clearly stated in the report and this value is fair provided it can achieves a CAGR of 75.2% from now till 2016. God knows it can achieve or not by then?
Did you warn the readers in your essay abut this prerequisite conditions? you tactfully skip this part, and I say you hati busuk , what wrong? May God forgives your sin to mislead people

JonT

1 posts

Posted by JonT > 2014-09-17 19:17 | Report Abuse

Anyone know who is GHL competitor?

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-09-17 21:05 | Report Abuse

OK, apini or whatever real identity you are, I have replied you in a nice way. But you keep attacking me with your crude way. You create this id just to attack those people that believe Ghlsys is a good stock? Like AlphaJack done it to me? Just because I wrote Ghlsys few months back when it was under valued? From 0.80¢ to reach TP of $1.12? You say I am misleading the people? When it was 0.80¢? By the way I am not interested in this thread arguing with kids. You can continue to say what you think of. Sell, or Buy or whatever. You can keep shouting. I don't mind if you shout 4 letters words too. Up to you. I have made mine. And I no need to analyze your business. Hati busuk or whatever you called it. Let people judge themselves. If writing an article because I like it, is hati busuk, misleading? Then all bloggers here is the same? Cannot express our views? Cannot present our articles? Everyone is controlled by you? Hundreds of articles recommending their own stocks including bankers. They all hati busuk? And you hope I won't return you a favor by accepting your attack? Or you yourself have retarded mind? You shout without reason and I should smile at you and say thanks? You must be crazy. Wasting my precious time. If you don't have money to invest, and you are not happy, I can't help you. Anyway, my TP is hit. And I am waiting for the next, by the meantime, you can eat your heart out. End of story.

FX Lee

5,194 posts

Posted by FX Lee > 2014-09-17 21:14 | Report Abuse

lol, cool down guys

doodles

164 posts

Posted by doodles > 2014-09-17 22:29 | Report Abuse

huatt ahh!!

Posted by NG KOK WENG > 2014-09-18 00:56 | Report Abuse

let ghlsys shown the result to us then can proof that whose is the last winner.....

janetrohan

160 posts

Posted by janetrohan > 2014-09-18 07:34 | Report Abuse

GHL second Inari

speakup

26,538 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-18 07:41 | Report Abuse

no gaduh gaduh k

Posted by ZZjuniorinvestor86 > 2014-09-18 09:13 | Report Abuse

this maybe worth buying. im in at 1.03

DA222

55 posts

Posted by DA222 > 2014-09-18 09:31 | Report Abuse

Hi Christine, after read your forum i'm about to in.. but too bad i'm din in at 1.03 =/

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-18 09:37 | Report Abuse

Christine Goh, of course you can publish your essay, when did I say that you cannot, or which eye you see me saying you cannot present your paper. This is the phrase you like to use . the problem is when I present my different opinion , you replied me with a you called nice way which I feel very crude.
My good girl, let me share with you some good lessons,
1. it is not what you say , it is how you say that matters more. why other bloggers we respond with gratitude of their generous sharing? Why yours with suspicion of cari makan ?
2. please respect different opinion , do not take all the different opinion as an attack against you, that make effective communication difficult. Do you aware everybody has blind spots that we need other to remind us , so that we can see things clearer,
3. know that nothing is perfect, including whatever we publish, in your article we see beautiful picture of this can happen, that can happen, how about the risks that they can not happen? You have not dealt with it . but when we bring it up for discussion, you are so defensive that make everybody unhappy
4. anything if over doing, will rot". Esp on the same thing, over and over again, this is how you lose your credibility in your good intended sharing
5. please respect your opponents, do not redicule or scold them as I did to you, they will get mad like you and me.
6. do not show off your success, one success does not guarantee a whole life success
7. I am glad that you have profited from GHL, enjoy your profit and if possible give some to those less fortunate

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-09-18 10:01 | Report Abuse

Apini, you accuse me I am "MAD" and now you spend much time with unnecessary explanations. Save it to yourself. Don't hit and run and come back act nice, I know who you are and there are no reasons for you to compare between you and me. Far different. Just do act what you like and continue to spoil this thread. And don't mention my name again.Success? Please la mind your own business and that matters most. Nobody cares about anybody in public forum, don't pretend here please.

apini

1,440 posts

doodles

164 posts

Posted by doodles > 2014-09-18 12:05 | Report Abuse

lol... this is too funny guys.....keep it up....

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-09-18 13:01 | Report Abuse

I am in 1.03 TP 1.1

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-09-18 13:55 | Report Abuse

apini ... my good boy / girl / both ...
1. it is not what you say , it is how you say that matters more. why other bloggers we respond with gratitude of their generous sharing? Why yours with suspicion of cari makan ?
U SEEM TO BE ONE OF THE VERY FEW WHO SUSPECTS !!!
2. please respect different opinion , do not take all the different opinion as an attack against you, that make effective communication difficult. Do you aware everybody has blind spots that we need other to remind us , so that we can see things clearer
DIFFERENT OPINIONS HAVE TO BE EXPRESSED POLITELY TO BE RESPECTED !!!
3. know that nothing is perfect, including whatever we publish, in your article we see beautiful picture of this can happen, that can happen, how about the risks that they can not happen? You have not dealt with it . but when we bring it up for discussion, you are so defensive that make everybody unhappy
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE READERS WHO ARE INTELLECT ENOUGH TO DISCERN AND WEIGH THE PROS AND CONS OF ARTICLES BEING PUBLISHED !!!
4. anything if over doing, will rot". Esp on the same thing, over and over again, this is how you lose your credibility in your good intended sharing
MANY STILL AND WILL VALUE HER SHARING !!!
5. please respect your opponents, do not redicule or scold them as I did to you, they will get mad like you and me.
SOME OPPONENTS DO NOT DESERVE RESPECT !!!
6. do not show off your success, one success does not guarantee a whole life success
THERE IS NOT EVEN A HINT OF SHOW-OFF ... PERHAPS U MISINTERPRETED !!!
7. I am glad that you have profited from GHL, enjoy your profit and if possible give some to those less fortunate
YES .. U SHUD JUST ENJOY YOUR PROFIT AND STOP EXCHANGING UNPLEASANTRIES WITH YOUR FELLOW FORUMER / INVESTOR !!!

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-18 14:14 | Report Abuse

my dear christine or connie. you must learn how to be polite first, e I am just sharing with you how to be a batter person,no personal attack, why so angry, is my word that powerful that keep you barking, till I just come back from seremban. you are really hebat, a wonderful lady hope you are lady, I love you

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-18 14:20 | Report Abuse

If you don't like burung kakak tua, do you want me to send you one more, but I think burung kakak suit your childlike mentality. small small girl like to show off when they have a little success, macam ayam berkokok bising sekampung pasal bertelur satu biji.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz