GREEN PACKET BHD

KLSE (MYR): GPACKET (0082)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.03 - 0.035

Trading Volume

31 people like this.

24,891 comment(s). Last comment by future 2 weeks ago

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 18:38 | Report Abuse

Puan Dah Jual semua Warrant nya tahun Lepas. :)

Convert kepala otak Kau :)

@icst1975 " Victor Yong Tak tau, mungkin puan mau sai Lang semua syernya kepada tencent atau tm nanti
Dia Dah Beli 20mil shares++ Bulan ini "

" Tarrance Schu today him average price 0.565
25/06/2020 5:57 PM "

"xuxu Puan is keep accumulating. not rumors hehe
25/06/2020 5:58 PM"

BEWARE! BEWARE!
1. Cyber troopers ( could they be VIP puan puan's troopers ??) are coming again promoting their good rosy stories again.
2. If CEO Puan is sincere in owning more Gp shares , why was he not converting the many tens of millions of free warrants-B to ordinary shares ??
Why were hundred of millions of Gp-WB off loaded to the innocent public investors ??
25/06/2020 6:25 PM

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 18:41 | Report Abuse

Harga Lelong kini :)

Date Close
25/06/2020. 0.565
24/06/2020 0.62
23/06/2020 0.675
22/06/2020 0.685
19/06/2020 0.69
18/06/2020 0.695
17/06/2020 0.71
16/06/2020 0.68
15/06/2020 0.66
12/06/2020 0.69
11/06/2020 0.70
10/06/2020 0.71
09/06/2020 0.71
05/06/2020 0.70
04/06/2020 0.71
03/06/2020 0.71
02/06/2020 0.78
01/06/2020 0.85
29/05/2020 0.835
28/05/2020 0.88

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 18:46 | Report Abuse

Reference to the comments
"Victor Yong Puan pandai, sekarang baru Beli syer GP banyak banyak :)
Victor Yong Ramai spekulator buy high dulu, kini Jual Murah balik kepada puan. Cerdik :)"

Questions to the above:
1. So are you saying that VIP puan puan & his gang goreng goreng GP shares and WB, in the process the public investors in GP become victim of their financial greed?
In effect they are misleading GP investors taking away tens of millions their hard earned money
2. Is VIP puan puan and gang working hard to return GP back to profit making or are they spending their time on Goreng stock ??
3. What can investors expect from such a company ?

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 18:48 | Report Abuse

" Victor Yong Tak tau, mungkin puan mau sai Lang semua syernya kepada tencent atau tm nanti
Dia Dah Beli 20mil shares++ Bulan ini "

" Tarrance Schu today him average price 0.565
25/06/2020 5:57 PM "

"xuxu Puan is keep accumulating. not rumors hehe
25/06/2020 5:58 PM"

BEWARE! BEWARE!
1. Cyber troopers ( could they be VIP puan puan's troopers ??) are coming again promoting their good rosy stories again.
2. If CEO Puan is sincere in owning more Gp shares , why was he not converting the many tens of millions of free warrants-B to ordinary shares ??
Why were hundred of millions of Gp-WB off loaded to the innocent public investors ??

Stocks888

582 posts

Posted by Stocks888 > 2020-06-25 18:49 | Report Abuse

I Think Esok Will Release The QR. Today Puan Beli Banyak. Prepare For The QR.

Posted by BostonMaxwell > 2020-06-25 18:59 | Report Abuse

I f**#king sure got good news or else he won't spent so much money to buy

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 19:06 | Report Abuse

The best option for puan is to sell GP to tencent like selling P1 to TM like last time. Digital bank, cloud computing, dll, copy and paste jika GP adalah subsidiary tencent sebab tencent Dah buat semua ini. Puan boleh tetap jadi CEO Dalam GP macam Dalam P1 selama 2 tahun Yang diwajibkan oleh TM

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 19:08 | Report Abuse

Below 60sen, Lelong price. Bila tencent offers nanti if any, I Rasa jauh lebih tinggi daripada 80sen Yang Kendall dapat Baru baru ini :)

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 19:12 | Report Abuse

Smart indeed. >20mil shares +++ bought at 56.5sen and above starting this month over just a few trading days. More to come probably together with his friendly party, etc

Puan knows what will be next, what will happen next to maximize his wealth :)

@BostonMaxwell I f**#king sure got good news or else he won't spent so much money to buy
25/06/2020 6:59 PM

Posted by Kinvestshare > 2020-06-25 19:16 | Report Abuse

Puan bought a lot from open market to increase his position, showing he confident to company future. Should be a good news.

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 19:17 | Report Abuse

Becoming a subsidiary of tencent is the best option. Associate company, G3, is considering venture with China Giant companies too. :)

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING G3 GLOBAL BERHAD ("G3" OR THE "COMPANY") Status update on the Memorandum of Understanding between the Company and SenseTime Group Ltd and China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd
G3 GLOBAL BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
Description G3 GLOBAL BERHAD ("G3" OR THE "COMPANY")
Status update on the Memorandum of Understanding between the Company and SenseTime Group Ltd and China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd
Reference is made to the announcements dated 26 April 2019 (“Initial Announcement”), 6 August 2019, 25 October 2019 and 22 January 2020 in relation to the Memorandum of Understanding between the Company and SenseTime Group Ltd and China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd.

Unless otherwise stated, the definitions used throughout this announcement shall have the same meaning as defined in the Initial Announcement.

The Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that there is no material development on the status of the MOU since 22 January 2020.

This announcement is dated 22 April 2020.

Announcement Info
Company Name G3 GLOBAL BERHAD
Stock Name G3
Date Announced 22 Apr 2020
Category General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number GA1-22042020-00018

maximus .

402 posts

Posted by maximus . > 2020-06-25 19:21 | Report Abuse

no matter gd or bad qr...it doesnt matter....because no one will believe it anymore...

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 19:24 | Report Abuse

A1 park project under associate company, G3 jika launch nanti, harga saham GP juga Akan Naik :)

G3 Global, together with AI company SenseTime and China Harbour Engineering, are collaborating to establish Malaysia’s first AI park with an investment of US$1 billion over the next five years.

Despite the recent change in government, Puan says Putrajaya is still keen on the privately funded project, which he believes will help Malaysia to realise its Industry 4.0 goals.

“The concept is still in development, but the goal is very clear. We aim to put the nation on the fast track to becoming the regional hub for advanced technology. This project will definitely attract FDI (foreign direct investment), create home-grown innovations and develop future-ready talents,” he declares.

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-06-25 19:28 | Report Abuse

This is only a possible speculation and I haze zero proof behind it... nut is it possible that qr for GP is so good and that's why CCP is constantly picking up shares... as he is confident it will jump once it's out..

I do agree that there is a strong element of force buying/selling here...with the way the wall keeps moving...

That being said.. I am a little curious as to the logic of expecting the price to constantly increase just on the basis of the good news/ press releases that have come out. Frankly, there is no chance of seeing profit from all these acquisitions in the next 1- 2 years so the expectations of all those who gave up on this counter seems a bit out of Sync with reality.

IMO, the various recent business forays wherher it is kiplepay, visa integration with kiplepay, cloud computing and e-kyc are towards building a support structure for a digital banking business.

The BNM actually requires that those who apply for the license must show they have a business eco-system that can qualify as a digital banking instituion. So that's what they are doing. Building it brick by brick.

Furthermore, if we refer to singapores recent digital banking license. BNM will probably offer 2 types... one being retail banking and the other being wholesale banking. I suspect that GPs aim is wholesale banking which targets SME's becuase the whole pont of this license is so that SME's can get support from a bankijg instiution. Where in normal cirumstances they are ignored by large bankers.

It may help if a change in mindset from "trader" to "investor" is more applicable for this counter. The price jump from 0.5 to 1.6 was only becuase they asserted they wished to pursue a digutal and there was never anything that actually supported the jump. From an investing view point, you could view that few other counters have done so much to get a digital banking license.

Other contenders such as Grabpay,boostpay are more geared towards retail banking. Or at least they dont have any infrastructure designed to help SME. In support of this claim, I believe singapores grabpay was for a retail bank license.

So, for me GP is still in play. I have purchased at 0.72 and at 0.62 and will hopefully pick up more at 0.52. Besides we havent even gotten to the point yet where GP has submitted its application yet. I dont even think BNM is accepting it yet due to covid delays.

For me two key events for price movement is the day they apply and the day the BNM announces. Only when those two events take place can I better judge to top-up or exit

As for those planning on getting in on this counter. You need to weigh the risk and assess whether or not this is a viable investment.

Good luck to everyone still holding. To those who left this counter I wish you all the best in your future trades, so wish us luck!

Trade111

101 posts

Posted by Trade111 > 2020-06-25 19:32 | Report Abuse

Well said Spartan

mf

28,403 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-06-25 19:38 | Report Abuse

Malaysia's unemployment rate will continue to rise as economy slows down, says World Bank
Emir Zainul
/
theedgemarkets.com

June 25, 2020 18:35 pm +08

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 19:39 | Report Abuse

Reference to:
"Victor Yong Becoming a subsidiary of tencent is the best option. Associate company, G3, is considering venture with China Giant companies too. :) "

Investing public, please BEWARE.
1. There was no official announcement n Bursa announcement on the above.
2. It was also not announced in GP official website under Investor Relation news release.

I personally DO NOT BELIEVE there is going to be anything substantial out of the above It may just be semi- FAKE in substance and it may not being much if any +ve profit contribution. Let's just be patient and wait for GP's results in the next few quarters. I tend to suspect that there would be many more quarter of losses again !!

yingzhe17

878 posts

Posted by yingzhe17 > 2020-06-25 19:39 | Report Abuse

Goreng kuat

mushroom

664 posts

Posted by mushroom > 2020-06-25 19:43 | Report Abuse

back to the level before the scam goreng

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-06-25 19:49 | Report Abuse

Just to play devils advocate on the issue of being tencents subsidary as I am sincerely interested in this POV.

The current license issue is basically a pilot program dont you think it may be more harmful having an overseas ownership when it comes to deciding qualification for a BNM license.

Oh sure if they become subsidary then they could basically just directly represents tencents working digital bank directly for the license.

But I think a direct control from overseas interest may be an issue and could be more harmful to chance of obtaining the license at least for the first round of licenses.

Plus, if you were a director of a possible "soon to be be" national bank.. do you think it's more beneficial to do it on your own or give up controlling interest and its profits to someone else. I know everything has a price. But from the interviews I have read of CCP the guy strikes me as confident bordering arrogant. The company seems to basically run on the force of his charisma alone. So it seems unlikely he would sell his stake easily.

Michael Kwok

6,287 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2020-06-25 19:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 19:52 | Report Abuse

Tengok graf , kata oversold pulak. Graf tak boleh dipakai :)

RSI(14) Neutral 33.2
Stochastic(14) Oversold 5.0
Average Volume 41,474,700
Relative Volume 2.2

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 20:15 | Report Abuse

" SpartanFury This is only a possible speculation and I haze zero proof behind it... nut is it possible that qr for GP is so good and that's why CCP is constantly picking up shares... as he is confident it will jump once it's out.."

Agree with many points you said above BUT one thing I am very sure about is that GP will never qualify to get a digital banking licence. GP just does not qualify in the next few years if ever it can turn around.

1. The company's finance over the last 10 years were just a shamble. The total losses from FY 2009 to FY 2019 amount to a staggering RM1,018,352,000 ( RM 1.1 Billion). One way or another these were losses to share holders.
2. There were many signs that indicate that VIP puan puan & gang troopers appeared to be manipulating share prices and making tens if not hundred of millions out of the public investors.
3. Objective of issuing a digital licence to a qualified company is for such a company to serve the underserved poorer community in Malaysia, people who currently have no access to the normal banking because they don;t qualify due to lack of credentials or collaterals. You think GP under its current management and financial position can do that ??

Company like MYEG has express interest in digital banking licence, I think a Co. like MYEG will more likely qualify. Useful to look at how MYEG performed.in the past versus GP.

mf

28,403 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-06-25 20:42 | Report Abuse

25 MIN AGO
watch liveStock market live updates: Stocks set to fall again, virus concern, jobless claims ahead

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 20:45 | Report Abuse

Puan, turn the entire GP into something like P1 for sale to tencent, etc :)

Telekom Malaysia strikes RM560mil deal with Packet One | The Star
28 Mar 2014 · “TM will anchor the growth and development of P1, while Green Packet will render its management expertise to ensure P1's business ...

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2020-06-25 21:01 | Report Abuse

Many ppl caught by this tikus trap. I was also trapped in 2012 @ 66.5c. SOLD too early @ 70c last year but at least free up my capital to cherry pick good cheap stocks like Engtex.

trade88

705 posts

Posted by trade88 > 2020-06-25 21:08 | Report Abuse

Terrible....this stock shud be slapped with Uma........people lose confident on this stock with such crazy movement.

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2020-06-25 21:30 | Report Abuse

dompeilee Many ppl caught by this tikus trap. I was also trapped in 2012 @ 66.5c. SOLD too early @ 70c last year but at least free up my capital to cherry pick good cheap stocks like Engtex.
25/06/2020 9:01 PM

u have been trapped for 8 years u mean?

mf

28,403 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-06-25 21:34 | Report Abuse

Dow Jones 25,365.221 -80.72 0.32%

GoldenShares

3,538 posts

Posted by GoldenShares > 2020-06-25 21:38 | Report Abuse

Puan is confident about the future of the company, this is good enough , like it, : )

Posted by Tarrance Schu > 2020-06-25 21:41 | Report Abuse

aiyo ...icst1975 , saya betul bek tahan you , you watch many movie and drama ah...haha

"Cyber troopers ( could they be VIP puan puan's troopers ??) are coming again promoting their good rosy stories again"

if i'm VIP CCP....i will Trap this share.....only can choose trust or cut loss.....so i choose continue wait....already kepala basah...haha

how you got hold any Gpacket share or not?....if not dun always give your "good" comment on here...tq

and second thing, why ccp dun convert-WB to share by last time, please you go to study more la...
ccp already dispose all warrant before him become CEO......

Why CCP want sales warrant on public market because warrant is fee mah......he already purchase right issue mah...so a free warrant can sales for money mah.....him also dun know a warrant will get high price on this may'20.....him is god meh...

icst1975, if you still got many question i suggest you go to CCP FB ask him la......kami tak tahu answer your question ah...haha

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2020-06-25 21:43 | Report Abuse

Puan CC stake increased to 29.04%

Posted by SpartanFury > 2020-06-25 21:44 | Report Abuse

@icst1975
That's actually an interesting point raised. On whether or not GP will qualify.

1) Frankly, the bar is quite low. Capital wise RM 100 million in the foundation phase (which will probably be a year or so and then RM 300 million) thanks to the Warrant sales it looks like they raised nearly half for the war chest. And we can probably assume another part of the chest being made up from the share price being manipulated and it will probably show up as a private loan from CCP and friends to GP.

2) As for serving the community and fit or not fit, cant really declare as to their capability there. For a little bit of humor though if you consider how well played out the price war has been on the stock. I actually think having these dudes as the investing arm of the GP bank to be quite terrifying. And would probably end up as a blessing for those whose moneys are vested with them.

Normal banking instiutions tend to focus on companies with big market cap becuase they are the only ones which can justify a reasonable ROI for the amount of money they have. But, Digital banks are set to terrorise small and mid caps ar least for the near future.

3) Myeg and Bigpay are actually on my radar for movements as well. But with Myeg, I'm a little hesitant to call as a prospectice digital bank. Mostly for two reasons
A) they have diversified oddly recently into the health sector as well as national security. All are good calls for share price however it does leave the company in an oddly over extended position project wise. And none of these business contribute significantly towards banking service.

B) political aspect, everyone is waiting for whether or not myeg gets the e-govt contract renewed. With socso having to clairfy not working with Myeg and MOH having to retract their statement that the myeg test kit was fake. I can only assume some govt entities are unhappy with MyEG. Of course, the renewal delay may just be the govt way of showing their unhappynes and they may renew it once lesson is administered.

The next statement is not meant to be taken as a buy call for GP and is only meant as a general observation. But between a company that has a history of financial loss vs a company who offended GOM, I think I will believe in pettyness of officals and side with the "loss".

With that being said... come to think of it.. still dont know who the govt is or will be... lol

Daily8

3,858 posts

Posted by Daily8 > 2020-06-25 21:45 | Report Abuse

Tarrance Schu aiyo ...icst1975 , saya betul bek tahan you , you watch many movie and drama ah...haha

"Cyber troopers ( could they be VIP puan puan's troopers ??) are coming again promoting their good rosy stories again"

if i'm VIP CCP....i will Trap this share.....only can choose trust or cut loss.....so i choose continue wait....already kepala basah...haha

how you got hold any Gpacket share or not?....if not dun always give your "good" comment on here...tq

and second thing, why ccp dun convert-WB to share by last time, please you go to study more la...
ccp already dispose all warrant before him become CEO......

Why CCP want sales warrant on public market because warrant is fee mah......he already purchase right issue mah...so a free warrant can sales for money mah.....him also dun know a warrant will get high price on this may'20.....him is god meh...

icst1975, if you still got many question i suggest you go to CCP FB ask him la......kami tak tahu answer your question ah...haha
25/06/2020 9:41 PM

SO, Tarrance Chu, what u wanna say>?

RedEagle

3,194 posts

Posted by RedEagle > 2020-06-25 21:45 | Report Abuse

20 sen

Posted by Cryptotrader > 2020-06-25 21:46 | Report Abuse

I think Gpacket will take private

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2020-06-25 21:47 | Report Abuse

Chart bery scary...don't catch falling knives hah

Posted by Cryptotrader > 2020-06-25 21:47 | Report Abuse

Take private at 0.40

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 21:51 | Report Abuse

Please make GP company news announcement in Bursa Malaysia and put them at GP Website.
If they are not, I am pre sure, the so call "announcements cannot be believed seriously. They are more for trapping the unsuspecting public, for exciting the share price and misleading investors for the benefit of share goreng gang.

SamSam

1,464 posts

Posted by SamSam > 2020-06-25 21:52 | Report Abuse

ict something looks like a little girl bitching n whining about everything. lol

other than that, this stock is getting more n more interesting...

remember...past history does not equate that the future will be the same.

its naive and you will have wasted a good opportunity to make money

the key word here is to be objective and impartial...and do not let your emotions come in.

lessons that even i have to keep reminding myself

good luck

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 22:01 | Report Abuse

Technical reading of GP share price chart 25 June 5 pm as follows:

Technically, it is not looking good for GPACKET as its 20-Day Moving Average is sloping downward and its daily share price action have gone below the 20-day and 50-day Moving average line since 3rd June.

Technical Summary

15 mins Hourly Daily
Strong Sell Strong Sell Strong Sell

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 22:08 | Report Abuse

Balik July 28, 2019 punya harga sekarang. :p sudah jadi best buy? :)

GRNP Historical Data

Time Frame:

Weekly
06/27/2019 - 06/25/2020

Date Price Open High Low Vol. Change %
Jun 21, 2020 0.565 0.700 0.700 0.555 91.83M -18.12%
Jun 14, 2020 0.690 0.700 0.735 0.645 407.23M 0.00%
Jun 07, 2020 0.690 0.720 0.755 0.645 233.99M -1.43%
May 31, 2020 0.700 0.840 0.920 0.690 352.23M -16.17%
May 24, 2020 0.835 1.010 1.040 0.815 136.90M -14.36%
May 17, 2020 0.975 1.250 1.650 0.900 298.98M -19.42%
May 10, 2020 1.210 0.830 1.270 0.800 375.89M 48.47%
May 03, 2020 0.815 0.610 0.820 0.605 226.32M 32.52%
Apr 26, 2020 0.615 0.545 0.640 0.540 116.06M 13.89%
Apr 19, 2020 0.540 0.570 0.580 0.505 11.44M -3.57%
Apr 12, 2020 0.560 0.515 0.590 0.515 7.20M 8.74%
Apr 05, 2020 0.515 0.475 0.560 0.475 8.64M 7.29%
Mar 29, 2020 0.480 0.485 0.505 0.450 7.02M -1.03%
Mar 22, 2020 0.485 0.450 0.515 0.395 6.47M 6.59%
Mar 15, 2020 0.455 0.530 0.545 0.420 9.53M -22.88%
Mar 08, 2020 0.590 0.680 0.680 0.540 28.49M -15.11%
Mar 01, 2020 0.695 0.695 0.735 0.660 18.95M -2.80%
Feb 23, 2020 0.715 0.850 0.900 0.715 47.38M -21.86%
Feb 16, 2020 0.915 0.745 0.935 0.740 143.27M 23.65%
Feb 09, 2020 0.740 0.700 0.755 0.685 26.71M 6.47%
Feb 02, 2020 0.695 0.635 0.725 0.605 11.93M 8.59%
Jan 26, 2020 0.640 0.640 0.650 0.620 6.41M -1.54%
Jan 19, 2020 0.650 0.650 0.675 0.630 7.07M -0.76%
Jan 12, 2020 0.655 0.690 0.690 0.645 5.38M -3.68%
Jan 05, 2020 0.680 0.690 0.690 0.660 9.81M -1.45%
Dec 29, 2019 0.690 0.685 0.695 0.685 4.20M 0.00%
Dec 22, 2019 0.690 0.685 0.695 0.685 2.38M 0.00%
Dec 15, 2019 0.690 0.695 0.695 0.685 3.95M -0.72%
Dec 08, 2019 0.695 0.710 0.730 0.690 4.80M -0.71%
Dec 01, 2019 0.700 0.725 0.730 0.695 8.73M -3.45%
Nov 24, 2019 0.725 0.690 0.740 0.685 28.01M 5.07%
Nov 17, 2019 0.690 0.700 0.710 0.670 44.09M -1.43%
Nov 10, 2019 0.700 0.720 0.730 0.690 53.79M -2.78%
Nov 03, 2019 0.720 0.735 0.745 0.715 26.64M -1.37%
Oct 27, 2019 0.730 0.730 0.740 0.720 19.89M 0.00%
Oct 20, 2019 0.730 0.745 0.750 0.720 19.32M -2.01%
Oct 13, 2019 0.745 0.720 0.770 0.720 73.00M 4.20%
Oct 06, 2019 0.715 0.720 0.735 0.710 27.50M 0.00%
Sep 29, 2019 0.715 0.755 0.775 0.700 90.03M -5.30%
Sep 22, 2019 0.755 0.720 0.760 0.690 70.50M 4.14%
Sep 15, 2019 0.725 0.680 0.735 0.680 63.36M 6.62%
Sep 08, 2019 0.680 0.665 0.685 0.650 82.00M 2.26%
Sep 01, 2019 0.665 0.625 0.670 0.605 58.48M 7.26%
Aug 25, 2019 0.620 0.625 0.630 0.600 36.25M -3.88%
Aug 18, 2019 0.645 0.580 0.650 0.570 76.24M 11.21%
Aug 11, 2019 0.580 0.570 0.585 0.555 17.34M 0.87%
Aug 04, 2019 0.575 0.580 0.590 0.515 58.90M -0.86%
Jul 28, 2019 0.580 0.595 0.630 0.575 136.89M -1.69%

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 22:14 | Report Abuse

Refers to Cryptotrader "Take private at 0.40"

Must be a joke !
1. GP would NOT be taken private. Companies which are taken private are those that make a lot of profits year after year but the market valuation is comparatively very low. Owners don;t think they need to raise money from the public and would rather take it private.

2. GP lost over a billion ringgit 2009 to 2019. Off loading WB to the public,engineering up the share price so that WB holders are lured to subscribe the shares at 40 cents.

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-25 22:16 | Report Abuse

icst1975 Technical reading of GP share price chart 25 June 5 pm as follows:

Technically, it is not looking good for GPACKET as its 20-Day Moving Average is sloping downward and its daily share price action have gone below the 20-day and 50-day Moving average line since 3rd June.

Technical Summary

15 mins Hourly Daily
Strong Sell Strong Sell Strong Sell
25/06/2020 10:01 PM

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 22:16 | Report Abuse

he/she purchased gp at RM1.65 kot? very bitter now :)

@SamSam ict something looks like a little girl bitching n whining about everything. lol

other than that, this stock is getting more n more interesting...

remember...past history does not equate that the future will be the same.

its naive and you will have wasted a good opportunity to make money

the key word here is to be objective and impartial...and do not let your emotions come in.

lessons that even i have to keep reminding myself

good luck
25/06/2020 9:52 PM

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 22:20 | Report Abuse

Write a comment..ok lah, dah mula beli balik :) good sign!

25-Jun-2020 MR PUAN CHAN CHEONG 25-Jun-2020 Acquired 14,260,300 0.565 12.14 16.90 29.04 View Detail
23-Jun-2020 MR PUAN CHAN CHEONG 23-Jun-2020 Acquired 5,000,000 0.670 10.72 16.90 27.62 View Detail
12-Jun-2020 MR PUAN CHAN CHEONG 12-Jun-2020 Acquired 3,851,900 0.670 10.27 17.03 27.30 View Detail
12-Jun-2020 MR PUAN CHAN CHEONG 11-Jun-2020 Acquired 2,500,000 0.700 9.91 17.03 26.94 View Detail
12-Jun-2020 MR BOEY TAK KONG 12-Jun-2020 Acquired 5,000 0.650 0.22 0.00 0.22

signn

1,813 posts

Posted by signn > 2020-06-25 22:25 | Report Abuse

lol

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 22:27 | Report Abuse

good for GP as the first white label e-wallet player approved by BNM recently. :)

Malaysia leads e-wallet usage in South-East Asia
The Malaysian Reserve·11 hours ago

Victor Yong

8,271 posts

Posted by Victor Yong > 2020-06-25 22:28 | Report Abuse

good for GP as the first white label e-wallet player approved by BNM recently. :)

Malaysia leads e-wallet usage in South-East Asia
The Malaysian Reserve·11 hours ago

speakup

26,291 posts

Posted by speakup > 2020-06-25 22:44 | Report Abuse

con-man counter
trap many uncles & aunties

Post a Comment
Market Buzz