NOTION VTEC BHD

KLSE (MYR): NOTION (0083)

-0.015 (1.58%)

0.92 - 0.935

29 people like this.

16,550 comment(s). Last comment by titan3322 1 hour ago

xuxu

5,783 posts

Posted by xuxu > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

already told, this stock repeating few years ago (4-5 years ? I can't remember), last time was up till 1+ dropped till 0
.3 if I m not wrong

xuxu

5,783 posts

Where is this sinkalan kkwong ? curve me so much, told you curve ppl no good hehe

zoizai

1,476 posts

Posted by zoizai > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

1.60 support is broken

RM 1 coming

Posted by unknown1234 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Last warning, RUN now or NEVER

Posted by Ahmad Shauqi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Exercise discernment in choosing your battles; this one hardly merits your effort

Gggggg

186 posts

Posted by Gggggg > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Up will go down
Down will go up
Cycle continue
Find best entry

Gggggg

186 posts

Go go reversal this week

zoizai

1,476 posts

Yes buy when price low. Only promoter will ask u buy high price. Then say u late comer. Wuhahah

Gggggg

186 posts

Buy in tranches

GrowingRich

2,748 posts

Posted by GrowingRich > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Notion available for crazy cheap price now. Still so many naive guys still only looking at a gift horse in the mouth only.

Why so dumb still looking it in the mouth only geh. Just jump on the horse and ride it home to your pot of gold lor.

GrowingRich

2,748 posts

Posted by GrowingRich > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

titan3322: "zoizai this morning went up to 1.64 now operators try to press down again but today I think the shorties would be defeated 😄"

Just make them shorties become your macai work for you lor. Just let them drag price down for you, then you can jump in at crazy cheap lor.

danny123

1,217 posts

Posted by danny123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

U will be very happy sell today at 1.51.
0.80 1st TARGET

titan3322

2,611 posts

Posted by titan3322 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Kawan today almost blue chips stocks also waterfall. YTL power 40 sen almost 10 % lor 😄

titan3322

2,611 posts

If you got money buy lah when rebound you don't cry 2 there again 🤣😂

zoizai

1,476 posts

Warrant price 1.16.

Posted by unknown1234 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

what is the warrant price indicating?

xuxu

5,783 posts

kkwong13 should come out and curve ppl here hehe

Vicky

1,568 posts

Posted by Vicky > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

There is something in the water. Andy says run !!! Before you are incubated to become another Xenomorph ! Or alternatively wait till dust settle down !

SinGor

4,877 posts

Posted by SinGor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Today done vol. 14m is Large compare to nosh of 500m. I think those holding RM1.00 dumped today

titan3322

2,611 posts

I absorbed 145K units average 1.50 put another bus at 1.40. If a stock that can earn at least 24 sen a share in FY 2025 you think is bad then better you buy gold and keep or keep your money in the bank 😄

lazzo88

Posted by lazzo88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

All eyes on Jackson Hole meeting

flyhub888

549 posts

Posted by flyhub888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

why don't choose JCY?

Posted by nselvara123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Notion is among counters that had negative sentiment following Cape Ems step fall.Both had same bisness nature in Ems

Vicky

1,568 posts

I do not think so. Cape EMS overestimate their earnings and new to the corporate world. Again the sentiments are bad these few weeks that drive Malaysian tech stocks to abyss.

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

50 sens coming , do u scare buying holding this pump n dump share ?

facsc118

279 posts

Posted by facsc118 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

im in 1.49

Vicky

1,568 posts

The continous onslaught of the tech stocks supporting data center in Malaysia set a dangerous precendence. Malaysia could loss its ambition as a data center eventually due as succumb from poor sentiments. However those who are doing exporting might benefits from the overseas sales of HDD.

Gggggg

186 posts

Go go reversal this week

kkwong13

168 posts

Posted by kkwong13 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Be patience. Which counter in Bursa right now business fundamental is getting solid, revenue increase, efficiency improve double digit QoQ right now? This counter is very like previous Hartalega, glove sector when it was small company about RM1bil market cap in past 12years ago. I bought it, hold it till fund mgr still not spot it, grow QoQ 25%, hold it for 1 year with no share price movement. Then out of suddenly, the price jump after 4 Quarters then it shoot up 100% in 6mths, then it begin multi-baggar due to operation efficient & more sales order of nitrile in US & Europe. That how I become financial freedom, no work for money in early year.

I has strong believe in Notion as long as revenue, earning continue grow + most important getting more efficient year by year. Organic grow on EMS is proven with QoQ improving. Plus, big macro level business of growing Data center is on-track for next big grow in year 2025 and beyond, at least 6years.

Let's us be patience and continue monitor its progress.

titan3322

2,611 posts

Actually Notion is a fantastic stock subjected to fierce manipulation everyday. To make it more appealing to the fund managers it has to do the following:
1) To have a dividend policy. Maybe a 50% payout of its earnings would be great. Assuming earnings of 20 sen in FY 2025, a 10 sen dividend would be good enough.
1) Future ESOS subscription price should not be more than 10% discount to the market price when the decision to issue Esos to its employees and directors is made
If the above are implemented then I think the Target price of HLIB and Namura of 3.42 and 3.50 would be realised and shorties would go back to sleep

kkwong13

168 posts

Momentum buying come, up +9sen to 1.55 in big buyer support. Dont miss the opportunity. Drop from peak 2.44 to 1.55, yet revenue, earning & efficiency continue improve organically. Imagine by year 2025 when its EMS China+1, Taiwan+1, Korea + big grow of AI Datacenter HDD boom for year 2025 onward.

Even current price is way undervalued, less than PE 10. EPS 4.0sen x 4 = 16sen. Be firm and hold, dont let your profit become loss being sell & consume by others wait to collect it. What the point if continue sell, if company revenue & earning continue growth QoQ by double digit, u miss the multi baggar profit in coming weeks to months especially year 2025

kkwong13

168 posts

I do aligned to OTB fact & figure comment.

"The latest quarter Q2 2024 of Vstecs is 4.30 sen, the share price of Vstecs is 3.52.
The target price of Vstecs is said to be set at 6.00.

The latest quarter Q3 2024 of Notion is 3.90 sen, the share price of Notion is 1.72.
The target price of Notion is said to worth 30 to 50 sen only.

Both stocks are classified as "Technology" stocks. They are involved in "AI data centres" directly or indirectly.
I believe they (both stocks) will perform well.

Go and check all "Technology" stocks listed in KLSE, if the EPS per quarter is > 3.90 sen, what is the current share price ?

Vstecs = 3.38, EPS = 4.30 sen.
Notion = 1.72, EPS = 3.90 sen.
Greatec = 5.20, EPS = 2.55 sen.
MPI = 36.80, EPS = 16.47 sen.
Unisem = 3.47, EPS = 1.04 sen
PIE = 5.63, EPS = 4.46 sen
Mi = 2.28, EPS = 3.09 sen
Frontkn = 3.94, EPS = 2.12 sen
Inari = 3.55, EPS = 1.97 sen

I write with facts and figures, all data are just updated recently.
Decide yourself."

Those counter is way high overvalued vs Notion + it QoQ not yet showing improving revenue or earning grow compare to Notion. How these others stock justify to that share price based on future value which I believe is more high risk than Notion. Plus Notion is indeed making progress grow by organic grow, not yet factor in it next EMS China+1, Taiwan+1, Korea big catalyst on top of AI Data center HDD growth.

Be wisely, dont follow other people blindly without facts & figure proven result.

kkwong13

168 posts

The intention I shared to you all is to be wise, dont blindly follow the price movement. Just keep and hold it, if drop buy by portion to accumulate at lower price as long as business revenue, earning & efficiency is growing. If felt too worry or stress on price movement, buy a moderate portion, then add it up as it goes up or down.
If next Qtr Notion hit EPS 4.3 to 4.5sen, that a good indicator moderate grow + moving into good direction to 2025 for big business revenue grow.

Be wise!

kkwong13

168 posts

AI related data center developers, Gamuda, Suncon is bottom up, starting to climbing up gradually, good support. Stay firm, hold and add up for Notion multi-baggar return in times

kkwong13

168 posts

More and more corporate bankers, fund managers are eyeing on these potential growth stock. Dont simply sell your share for big operators, fund mgr eating up your hard earned high growth Notion Vtec stock. Really hard to find a good continuous golden gem stock in Bursa. 3 consecutives quarters growing up with QoQ double digit, that really occur opportunity in Bursa with proven result, figure & fact and NOT FICTION

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/722596

cactus81

268 posts

Posted by cactus81 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Totally agreed with @kkwong13. Data Center need hard disk in order to operate. Any idea when will new DC will start to operate? Year end?

kkwong13

168 posts

There are 6 AI Datacenters ready in last month, July 2024 & 3 more to come by year end. Now the 6 building is setting up its infrastructure, expected ready by end of this year. I expect HDD storage memory order will come by early 2025.

The issue here, not many investor fear to hold till year end to early next year. Once big operator collect enough share in high volume, less retailers investor hold.. then oncee spike up.. we normal retailer investor chase & pump up the share price, eventually sell out to retailer.

How low can it goes, that really depend on retailer investor dare to hold or not.

Vicky

1,568 posts

Nothing can stop investors from selling off as stocks have no brains and like a herd follow the sentiments or majority. If confidence about data center and HDD stay. Close one eye and assume ( Ass U and Me ) see nothing...hahaha. Otherwise get off the bus and pray for further selll off. The worst NOmoTION also sell off their panties together with their business..hahaha

UncleFollower

1,644 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Pity Notion shareholders...results ok but persistent sell off since the top, so painful. Will enter to support u guys soon ya

SinGor

4,877 posts

Those got "steel Nuts" can hold on----stock market is completely different from "stock fundamental" in short
Run ( could be 6 days Or 60years ) It is all about Money ( yours or my ). This is not Bank FD, you lose it., it's gone

Posted by DevOpsEngineer > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Missed the boat is better than losing money.
So never laugh other people missed the boat.

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The super result of YTLPower will help to bring up the share prices of technology stocks.
It will help Notion.
Good luck tomorrow.

Vicky

1,568 posts

HONG LEONG INVESTMENT BANK (AUG 6): Notion VTec’s (KL:NOTION) 9MFY24 core net profit of RM39 million (+>100%) was a beat, thanks to a stronger-than-expected Ebitda margin. Aided by the favourable foreign exchange (forex), 9MFY24 top line gained 36% to RM341 million as the higher contributions from hard disk drive, automotive and energy management systems were more than sufficient to negate the weakness in camera/industrial. In 3QFY24, earnings improved from a loss of RM3 million in 3QFY23 to RM19 million attributable to a higher Ebitda margin, lower depreciation and amortisation and lower effective corporate tax rate.

After three consecutive quarters of robust growth in FY24, Notion anticipates 4QFY24 to progress at a moderate pace in view of the volatility of forex. Stabilised earnings will allow Notion to position and prepare for further expansion in FY25. The group is confident that FY24 will set a new benchmark for both revenue and profit, marking a record year. Maintain “buy” with unchanged target price of RM3.28, pegged to 30 times mid-CY26F fully diluted earnings.

Choo71

99 posts

Posted by Choo71 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

From all time high till now drop more than 40%! Dangerous dangerous

flyhub888

549 posts

Posted by flyhub888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

dont worry the future is still here and JCY

zoizai

1,476 posts

Buy when below 1

Vicky

1,568 posts

Danger might be lurking in the dark with ringgit strengtening resulting companies who do export might not gain from the forex exchange. Unless Notion business is very robust and offset the forex for good !

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Hlb already take profit run bro !

zoizai

1,476 posts

Hahaha if u see HLB promoter , better run first

SinGor

4,877 posts

I am a Big promoter-----never trust Bank's Tp---They are trader just like you and me.....Why pay RM15,000
for a analyst so that Banker can give "FREE advise" to Public-----Just remember Bankers are so kedekut that want
to charge you 50sen for ATM transfer